BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: The flyer should still be there, since it was never implied in-game that it would've been taken off. However, I doubt that would be a good lead because it's not directed at Surina specifically.

And yeah, many NPCs must have seen him. However, there's someone who saw more than your usual NPC. Gonna get her involved. ;)

IC Khervos

(Onu-Koro, Hospital):

Khervos awoke with a gasp. Finally, he had escaped the horrible nightmare! He could see the ceiling of the hospital room he was in, surrounded by medics.

"Easy", one of them said. "You are badly injured. You will need to remain still."

Without saying a word, Khervos obliged. He was still in shock from all that had happened.

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

"We should ask someone", Viima said. "You're right Tivanu, an armored Ga-Matoran must rouse suspicion. If only..."

Viima took a step forward and immediately collided with a Ta-Matoran coming from behind the corner of a hut.

"Hey, watch your step!" Tuli grunted as she got up. When she saw who she had bumped into, her eyes narrowed in dismay. "Not you again..."

"I know you", Viima said as he got to his feet as well. One of these days he was going to find out why he kept bumping into other beings and inanimate objects. Not to mention buildings and statues. "You're Khervos' crush, no?"

Tuli rolled her eyes. "More than a crush, Le-Matoran."

She saw Tivanu and Orderin alongside Viima.

"Uh, hi?"

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

OOC: Very true.. Though you must also think. Tivanu is a Mercenary by nature.. If he was looking for assistance in a matter.. or perhaps just allies he would think of using a mercenary.. If anything he would check the meeting out. But yeah.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu looked down at the Ta-matoran an offered her a vague smile just as Kive-phu landed on his shoulder, one talon clutching what one could only assume is the remains of a bat rahi.

"Hello.." he said trying to sound non-menacing "Seems my friend here knows you.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: He can, of course. He does have experience so you can make him notice the flyer if you want to.

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

"Just barely", Tuli replied.

"Well enough", came Viima's counter-reply.

"Whatever", Tuli said. The annoyance level caused by Viima and his strange friends was already too much to bear. "I gotta go now." She began walking away.

"What're you doing?"

Tuli stopped in her tracks and turned to give Viima a stern look. "Since when was that your business, tree-hippie?"

"Ok, maybe it's not", Viima admitted with a shrug. "But we could use help ourselves. You know where Khervos is?"

"Doesn't concern you."

"He might be interested", Viima continued persistently. "Cause we're kinda tracking down Surina."

That was enough to catch Tuli's attention. She knew the story of Surina well, as well as the fact that Khervos and Viima had both played a part in capturing her. It all suddenly made sense to her. There was no one else the heavily armored Ga-Matoran could be but Surina. Somehow she was back from death, and that was why Khervos had started spying on her.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC; Tivanu

Tivanu gave a stern look of his own to Viima

"You know if you go telling everyone we are looking for surina you might alert the wrong person.. Who knows if this ta-matoran is a spy for Surina or if she has other people spying for her"

He turned to Tuli and offered her a dip of his head

"No offense meant ma'am.. Just one can not be sure and i don't know you.. so i have to take everyone into consideration."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

"None taken, big guy", Tuli responded. "I'm well aware of the necessary safety procedures when tracking down a criminal, but I assure you I can be trusted. My boyfriend, Khervos, he was with Viima when..."

"We fought you", Viima finished the sentence, looking at Tivanu. "You know, the Ba-Matoran detective I was with? You made Kive-phu hold him up in the air."

Tuli went quiet, simply staring at Tivanu in disbelief.

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

"None taken, big guy", Tuli responded. "I'm well aware of the necessary safety procedures when tracking down a criminal, but I assure you I can be trusted. My boyfriend, Khervos, he was with Viima when..."

"We fought you", Viima finished the sentence, looking at Tivanu. "You know, the Ba-Matoran detective I was with? You made Kive-phu hold him up in the air."

Tuli went quiet, simply staring at Tivanu in disbelief.

OOC: Oh.. that was him.. lol

Tivanu rubbed at the back of heck in a little nervous fashion

"Ah.. Yes.. So his name was Khervos you say.. Well hope he harbors no hard feelings.. Just was doing my job.. At least he was not on the receiving end of my foot..unlike a certain green-matoran."

He offered Viima a good heartened smile then turned back to Tuli

"Look miss.. I am sorry for any trouble i caused your boyfriend.. But i am a mercenary.. i was paid to be a bodyguard and i did not know surina and Celite were wanted criminals or else i would have never taken the job.. But just be lucky khervos was not viima.. viima nearly lost his mask to my foot. At most Khervos only got scratches from Kive-phu's talons.. Which i am sure she is very sorry about.."

He looked at her as he said this and scratched her under the beak "Isn't that right girl.. Your sorry for hurting the nice detective.." it may just be the scratching but a soft cooing can be heard from Kive-phu as her eyes close softly. Tivanu then looks back down at Tuli

"Though your boyfriend seems to be a smart man.. He did not go rushing into a fight unlike Viima here.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Xaron from Ta-wahi

IC: Xaron

It was good to be back home. Well, closer to home than I was before. The cramped tunnel we traveled through to get here wasn't too great, but it didn't matter. I was back in Onu-Koro.

I looked around at my home village to let my eyes get adjusted to the somewhat-dim light. After I could see a bit better, I started walking forwards. Then I realized I had no idea where I was going.

"Uh, where did you find the tablet?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Haha. He was Gear's character back then but he gave him to me.

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

"Look, mister", Tuli pointed a finger at Tivanu while speaking. "Excuse me if I'm just a tad sick of people who keep assaulting Khervos for no reason. He's in the hospital now, recovering from injuries given to him by some random Toa of Air just a few minutes ago. I'll ignore your past deeds for now, but if you ever touch my boyfriend again, you'll be dead meat."

She took a deep breath and continued in a calmer voice. "Khervos and I followed Surina here from Ta-Koro. She's allied herself with a couple of Toa, one of whom was the one attacking Khervos. I was told that they would be at the Wise Man's Archive, plotting something."

OOC: Kirgan, Hile, Azthran, Feran and Sulkua from Ta-Koro.

IC Kirgan and Hile

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, Sector 14-AX-c):

"I'll lead you to the spot, Xaron", Kirgan said with a chuckle, amused to see the Matoran of Magnetism so willing to keep moving.

'The spot' was a really unfrequented section of the Great Mine, at the end of a tunnel where all mining activity seemed to have ceased. Equipment was lying around, obviously abandoned and mostly broken. Instead of the bright, fresh lightstones found elsewhere in the mines, this place only had a couple of dim, old ones. Though far from the active mining sectors, the sound of pickaxes striking against rock echoed all the way here. The sounds of civilization made this otherwise gloomy dead end seem less creepy.

"I came here to search for undiscovered veins of ore", Kirgan explained. "Instead I found the tablet. It was right there, next to that broken drill. It was buried in the rock."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: TIvanu

Tivanu laughed softly as he heard this

"While i am sure many would be afraid of such an intimidating woman.. i am not.. But if they are at the Wise man's archive.. well that is all i need to know."

With that he hefted his staff and and slung the rope around his abdomen..

"I don't know about you two but i may have an idea that could work."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Kirgan and Hile

"Yeah, I was transferred", Kirgan said. "Dosne said I needed to move to more reliable sources. Now that I think of it, though, there might be more."

Kirgan took out his prized pickaxe. "You know how to dig?"

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

"Just watch out", Tuli said to Tivanu. "I've handled bigger foes than you."

"What's your idea, Tivanu?" Viima asked, ignoring Tuli. "Tell us, we'll listen."

Tivanu nodded slowly

"Well.. See the surina does not know i am working with you.. and even if she does i am a mercenary. i can say i am willing to switch to her side if the price is right.. I head into this 'meeting' for if it is truly at a archive or library for lack of a better term they would not risk attacking me for attracting attention.. So basically i play at the whole mercenary angle and have Kive-phu watching.. long ago i taught her to recognize some basic signals.. so i give a signal that would seem like something normal and she finds you two and then you two come and we go for there.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Kirgan and Hile

Clearly not, Kirgan thought.

"It's not just that", Kirgan said. "You need to know how to swing your pickaxe, how to bring it into contact with whatever you're hitting, and hitting it from the right angle... Otherwise you'll just end up breaking your arm or your pickaxe.

Kirgan began to dig with the moves of a professional miner. Hile stood with Azthran, watching.

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

"That's a great idea", Viima said. "If she'll trust you."

"You should hurry", Tuli said. "The meeting has probably started already, but you can still make it in if you just say you were late."

Tivanu turned to look at Viima fully and considered him

"Well.. are you willing to allow me to attempt this.. if majority of the team says yes i shall you and i would count as majority.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

"What, so I don't count?" Tuli snapped.

"You're not exactly part of the Desperate Trio", Viima remarked.

"What?"

"I'm behind the plan", Viima said. "Even though you betrayed Surina once, she may be in such need of allies that she will accept you. And even if she doesn't, you can just pretend that your meeting was an accident and you're there for something else."

IC Kirgan and Hile

"Can you use that slug on your back to give you mining abilities?" Hile asked.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC Kirgan and Hile

"It would be an awesome power though", Hile said. "Kinda like becoming Onua."

Nearby, Kirgan kept digging, and digging, and digging, and digging some more. Being an Onu-Matoran made him a natural at the activity, and his experience and skill allowed him to do it fast. Yet a long time passed as chunks of earth were chipped off the tunnel wall at a steady pace. However, it seemed to be in vain, for there was nothi-

CLANG!

Kirgan leapt back in surprise. His pickaxe had struck something... metallic within the earth?

"Could you help me with this?" Kirgan asked his friends as he started clearing the soil.

Tivanu seemed to rub his chin as he considered this. He looked at Tuli first

"If your able to fight you can help.."

He then turned to Orderin and Viima both

"My staff lasts for two minutes at a time.. And we won't know unless we try."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"It's not like that, it's...scary. Disconcerting. Painful, almost." I shrugged. A clang echoed through the cave.

Oh no they found the body

Brain, what are you talking about?

Nothing.

...Are you ok?

Yeah. what, I can't make jokes about bodies buried deep underground?

...Oh.

I walked over, and helped get some of the dirt and a few rocks away from...whatever was buried. Mainly small chunks of rocks.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

"Sure I can fight", Tuli said. "I used to be Ta-Koro guard member. I can't come to the library though, cause they will recognize me."

Don't leave us with this hot-headed woman, Tivanu, Viima thought desperately. Still, he knew they needed to enact the plan. He'd just have to stand Tuli's company for the time being.

"Go with good fortune, Tivanu", Viima said. "We'll wait nearby."

IC Kirgan and Hile

Whatever the metallic thing was, it was huge. More and more of it was revealed as the group dug. Eventually it became clear that what they were uncovering was not an object, but a metallic wall... one with a closed door on it.

Kirgan was silent. It was Hile who spoke first.

"Well... that was unexpected."

Tivanu nodded slowly as he heard this

"No.. i was asking incase a fight should break out when i summon viima and orderin."

He turned to Viima and Orderin

"You two be on the lookout for Kive-phu.. if you see her you know it is time and follow her to wherever she goes.. do i make myself clear?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima and Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

Viima made an exaggerated posture. "Yes, sir."

Tuli rolled her eyes again.

IC Kirgan and Hile

"There's only one way to find out, isn't there?" Kirgan said. "So, who wants to touch it first?"

IC: Azthran from Ta Koro (Oh wait. Toatapio already said that.)

He sort of zoned out for a while. He wasn't paying attention until Krigan hit some sort of metal. It turned out to be some sort of door.

"I volunteer." he answered.

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB

"Oh, ok, looks like Azthran wants to do it, too. Well. Oh well, he's a Toa. If there's some nasty in there he can freeze it." With that, I grabbed a rock that was lying on the ground. "Then I can beat it with this rock. Maybe."

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Azthran

"You seem worried, Xaron." he laughed. He drew his sword out in case something pops out of the door.

Better be safe than sorry he thought.

He knocked his sword on the strange door.

OOC: I dunno what to say next xP

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB

"Hah, well, you never know what's behind door one until you open it. Then, if it's evil, it'll jump out at you and try to kill or eat you. Good? I have no idea. I haven't tried my luck with unknown doors in...well, my entire life."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Kirgan and Hile

Hile's natural Chronicler-curiosity was savoring the moment. Azthran opened the door, sword ready, prepared to face anything that might attack from within. Nearby, Kirgan watched, holding his breath. It was him who had found the tablet in the first place. Now another piece of the puzzle was being discovered.

To everyone's relief (or disappointment?), nothing sprung from within. The door was easily opened, but inside there was only a short, cramped hallway leading to a room lit by lightstones. Following Azthran's lead, the rest of the group walked through the hallway and saw that the room they had entered was completely bare, save for an enormous sphere in the middle of it. It was perfectly symmetrical and had a smooth surface. Kirgan's experience as a prospector allowed him to know that material the sphere was made of was pure protodermis.

On the walls, a few dim lightstones illuminated the area. Surprisingly, the walls were made of stone, unlike the metal on the outside. On the other side of the room, there was another metallic door, however, the symbol of the three virtues engraved on it. Each slot of the symbol had a hole in it.

"This is weird, alright... but there's really nothing here", Hile said in disappointment. "Except for that sphere and the door."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Tivanu nodded

"Take care you three."

And with that Tivanu headed towards the Wise man's archives..

Short time later

Tivanu walked through the doorway and into the building. He offered the two matoran manning the shop and asked them something

"Did a heavily armored ga-matoran wearing a Akaku come in?"

The matoran nodded

"Yeah they did.. Headed in that direction." They pointed towards the room at the back of the first floor and the closed doors behind them

"Ah well thank you two.."

He walked towards that general direction with Kive-phu perched upon his right shoulder

OOC: Edited to make sense with several pms i have received

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Kirgan and Hile

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, Secret laboratory):

"It might be worth a try", Kirgan replied to Xaron with a shrug, and took out the pieces of the original tablet.

He walked closer and closer to the sphere, but nothing happened.

Before he was able to touch the thing, it began to move.

Wait... move?!

Kirgan leapt back and yelped. In front of his eyes, the sphere began to rise from the floor, supported by four mechanical legs. The sphere part opened up - as Xaron had suggested - to reveal more machinery inside, including a huge eye that gleamed with light. Things that looked like tentacles sprouted from within, and started slashing across the room.

"Bad move! Bad move!" Hile shouted as he ducked just before one of the tentacles would've hit him in the face.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE" I shouted, and dove out the door we entered. I then realized I still had the rock in my hand.

What does one do when faced with a tentacle-eye monstrosity with only a rock in his or her hand?

Chuck it at the eye, of course!

I threw the rock-though I was quite a distance away-at the crazy tentacle-eye.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Kirgan and Hile

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, Secret lab):

The rock flew straight and true, but was easily deflected by one of the whipping tentacles.

The monstrous machine then began to use its legs to move around the room, actively attacking the Matoran and Toa, attempting to tear them to shreds.

Kirgan ran outside, not willing to face the threat. Hile, on the other hand, stood inside.

"It must be a guardian of some sort!" he analyzed.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Mar (Wise Man's Archive)

My Akaku allowed me to notice when a Skakdi came walking into the library, acting almost as if he owned the place, or was expected. I kept a close eye on him as he dealt with the employees, stretching out with my powers to eavesdrop on him.

"Did a heavily armored ga-matoran wearing an Akaku come in?"

A sharp whistle alerted Karv to the situation, and my Kavinika partner quickly woke up, alert as always.

"We'we got company" I told Rhea.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...