BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kythera

Her brain mentally clicked off "Prepare to Engage Unidentified Intruder" to make room for "Don't Scare Off the Visitors" as Esao made it clear that the two knew each other.  And while Esao knowing the Toa, Rewera he had said, wasn't enough to alleviate all of her suspicion, she wasn't ready to put a bolt through her head anymore.

Alright, maybe she had been a tad bit surprised when Rewera vaulted clear over the wall.

Of course, that all went away after Rewera finished speaking, and a slight smirk played across her face.

"Now that's my kind of style, I like her already," The Vortixx commented, before inclining her head to Rewera.

"Kythera," she offered in greeting, extending a hand. "Apologies for the caution, but it tends to keep us alive and not invaded.  Again."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Halyx:

We got stuck. 

He couldn't believe they got stuck. They were trying to dodge a rock but instead ended up flying onto dry land. Halyx eventually found a way to use fire to heat the air enough so that he could push the boat upright, but it wasn't going to get them unstuck.

Still, at least they had gotten to Le-Koro.

"So, Lumira. Where would an enterprising person like ourselves go to find some Toa?"

OOC:

Continued from by latest Po-Wahi post. Hi, Emissary.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC Halyx:

"Mind pointing me towards it? I've never been here before..." 

All of a sudden, images of Halyx and Jorik drinking together here in Le-Koro came to mind as they spoke of their battles. Jorik seemed to be talking to Halyx differently... 

"Never mind... It's this way..."

OOC:

More visions of the past! Yay....

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Ic: Talu

A lovely roasting smell was wafting through the village of Le-Koro as a meal was prepared.

The meal in choice was being made on the outskirts of the village, towards the south, in a small dainty hut, cosy and warm, made of plants and leaves and sticks. Inside, there was a large open fire, upon which stood a large cauldron, with a broth-like soup inside it cooking over the fireplace. Along the walls ran exotic and exciting look fruits and berries and fruits and some leaves, as well as the usual berries and fruit. Directly across from the cauldron was a bed, hanging off the wall, like a hammock. This was the house of Talu, and this was his special dish. Well, bowl to be precise.

Talu was dancing around the hut like a rabid Muaka, picking off leaves and berries and throwing them into the pot willy-nilly, although it was in a precise order in a short amount of time on an ingredients list that he was ticking off in his mind, in precisely this order:

5 handfuls of quakka berries, 3 spoonfuls of Ga water, 70 millimeters of liquidfied gamangi, 1 cup full of mintornus leaves, 12 grams of bamboo, and a low growl was heard from the cauldron, and up bobbed the face of a Nui-kopen. It was completely oblivious to the fact that it was being boiled alive, not just because of the fact that it had been drugged. Talu signed and pushed it back into cauldron. This dish was going to take some time.

Ooc: Talu open to interaction.

• Upvote 1

IC:

"Well, let's shoot straight here," I replied lightly as I stepped into the inn, taking in the main room with an appraising eye (by which I mean: yeah, this looks pretty good). "As an amnesiac, you'd be more concerned about things like memory, more likely to read up on the subject, than someone like me with a Grade-A piece o' rosemary in 'er noggin."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Halyx:

"Well, I suppose... Well, here goes nothing..."

"Hello! I'm Halyx and this is my associate, Lumira. We're looking for Toa to join us on our journey. Anyone willing to join us?"

OOC:

ATTENTION ALL TOA! Come join us! 

We have cookies!

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Akhulii

The thin matoran was getting very worried, for it seemed things were not going to get calmer. Conflict between these two was looking dangerously likely, and although Ryzen could be reasoned with, Akhulii wasn't sure if he could be trusted to keep from giving into his emotions and making things worse.

To make things worse, he felt the bag of powder to realize just how little there was in there. It would barely be enough to cool down one toa, let alone make 2-3 fall asleep.

He snuck a widget off the ground and then started speaking up weakly between Lain and this other toa, whom looked to be of gravity. "Now listen here fellows... I think we shall all calm down and think with reason here. If it's a fight you both are looking for, I advise you not to look for one here..."

But his words seemed to make no effect, and his eyes told him of a different outcome. The two toa still seemed to be staring each other down, anger and defiance burning in their eyes. The tension between them was practically tangible, and he wondered if they even heard him speak. This is not going to end pretty...

OOC: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT...

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC Lain

While his temper was great, the Bo-Toa was not such a fool as to not realize the scene he was causing. He shrunk down a little, aggression locked up again. No need to bring it out so soon...

"No mate. We ain't likely to be havin' no problems. S'long as ya keep yer manners about ya while yer here."

...but close to it

IC (Rewera):

Awkward.

Can you say 'momentary lapse in judgement'? Yeah, we'll just go with that.

The Aitua had no idea how she had missed the small assembly of beings on the other side of the wall.

"Uh, hi."

"Alright listen if you're here to destroy our cause someone already did, if not, well, welcome to Pala-Koro blah blah blah who are you exactly?"

"And why didn't you use the gate?"

"We have a gate."

"Last time I was here a bunch of shadowspawn were raiding the place...I'm not taking chances." she said. It was true enough but still sounded like a weak excuse. At least there was a familiar face present. She briefly shook Esao's hand.

"As for what brought me here: Le-Koro is safe but there's decidedly too many people there for my taste...and it is far easier picking out Makuta-followers in the wild than hiding in a crowd of innocents."

IC (Sisk):

"Well Toa Lathon, by wind-riding of course, silly-silly." the Le-Matoran replied, nodding towards Skykscratcher behind them. The large Kahu with the helmet made from Rahkshi-armor was contently cleaning its feathers in the meantime.

IC:

"Ah, I should have known..." Lathon said. "I will ride on your steed with you? Its... marvelous." he said as he admired the Rahi. "I look forward to wind-riding then." he smirked.

Akhulii blinked and took a moment to realize that Lain had taken control of himself. He looked at Ryzen with a stupid smirk and then saw the turaga nearby sleeping.

"Hmph." The stout matoran walked over, picked up a rock and tossed it at the turaga's mask so that he would wake up.

"I don't believe I used any of my sleeping powder on you, Mr. Haki." he said without realizing he just gave away what the little bag was filled with to Ryzen.

IC: Trava (Pala-Koro)

Trava, meanwhile, had made her way out of the hut, wrapped in a cloth she'd found inside. The Lesterin blinked at the sky, smiling at the strong sunlight. Just what she needed.

"I'll be near the lake if you need me, Ky" Trava sounded off as she took off.

Reaching the waterfront, Trava let the cloth slide off of her to reveal that her current set of armor only covered her sensitive areas, the rest was exposed, scars and all.

She laid down on the cloth with a contented sigh, letting the sunlight wash over her and start building up her strength again.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Akhulii backed off a little, feeling slightly embarrassed for letting out his "secret".

He looked down and kicked a rock across ground as he answered.

"Why, nowhere in particular... When an esteemed person such as myself has been working in the field of alchemy for a while, it's only sensible that we carry some of our potions and substances with us. This is a simple and common mix, using mostly natural ingredients. It's actually not that rare or expensive. Most beings use it to sleep easier at night. I just added my own little kick in this bag." He looked up and gave a weird smile at Ryzen when he mentioned adding his own 'kick' to the powder.

"Anyway, what's it to you? Do you have problems sleeping? Because if so I guarantee I can whip up another good batch of this stuff in an hour or two. You'll be snoozing as good as turaga Haki here!"

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC: Praxis

Being told to mind his manners took the Ba-Toa down a peg or two, frustrating him further but silencing him with embarrassment. There wouldn't be any punches thrown today, but there was nothing he could do here that wouldn't paint him as more of a flummoxed ****head than he already was being.

"Whatever," he mumbled. Rewards could come later. Laying into this guy probably wouldn't garner him any.

He noticed the Bo-Toa's compatriots for the first time. Better he didn't get involved. Hey, he didn't doubt he could take a four-on-one, but best to be smart about it, right?

"You all help in the fight, or just sit in your huts this entire time?"

Edited by GSR
Received complaint about language.

IC Kigta:

"As well as he was sleeping, you mean!" Kigta giggled. He immeadiately reverted back to a more sane state, and asked, "Where's our celebration? We just fought in an epic battle against the evil bug things, and all we get for it is this measly campfire and infighting?" He felt his new Kanohi Hau, uncomfortable with the new mask but fine all the same.

OoC: BRING ON THE PARTY! WE WANTS CELEBRATION!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Timeskip

IC: Alfon

Just as Kythera finished those words, something suddenly landed close to her feet. It was small, and it was smoking, and by the time her eyes reached the fuse, it was already too late.

The firecracker went off.

---

On the other side of the gates, the giggling of a stupid, stupid man could be heard.

OOC: Knock knock Pala-Koro.

IC Halyx:

IC: Lumira / The Bright-Star Inn

I winked, then spun on my heel and moseyed on out the door. My eyes, long ago honed to spot all the different shades of blue in the ocean (it was a long and boring day, don't ask), didn't take long to find a Grade-A place to hang an advertisement from.

I mean, it already had an advertisement on it, first of all.

There was one of those wooden poles that the Le-Matoran use to string garlands of coloured lightstones from just across the street from the Bright-Star, and right on it, held up by a metal nail, was a poster for some music festival or something. Looked pretty old the closer I got to it, and the nail had managed to wheedle its way out of the wood, so that I could reach out and pluck it out without any difficulty. I caught the flyer before it could flutter away, then pressed the printed side to the surface of the pole and, swapping out the nail in my other hand for a pen, wrote down:

Feel like changing the world?

Doing good for others?

Perhaps the Toa Voya are for you!

Ask for Halyx and Lumira at the Bright-Star Inn if interested!

Then I paused and, with a wicked grin, rearranged our names in the last line before nailing the new poster back to the pole.

Pretty ###### self-satisfied right about then, I moseyed on back into the Inn with a big ol' grin on my face.

"And that's how it's done!"

OOC: Knock knock Pala-Koro.

IC: Vyartha / Pala-Koro Gates

The sudden sound of giggling beyond the threshold of the village caught my attention.

I whirled and pushed the gates open, whereupon the visage of a ... disconcertingly happy man greeted me.

For a moment, I said nothing.

Then:

"Who, exactly, are you?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Oh, I'm just the guy who owns this place."

I let that hang in the air for a moment. Well, more like paused to check this girl out.

"Nah, I'm just yanking your chain. Although, you can consider me one of its founders since pretty much built it."

At this point, I was just stalling while my eyes feasted on her like candy.

"I was even one of the ILS's deputies, the OG ILF."

Who was this new face with the heavenly blue eyes, this hot Toa of fire with the smoking body? 

"Name's Alfon."

As per tradition, I stuck my hand out.

Edited by TX Wade

I did not know enough about either Pala-Koro or the ILS to determine whether this "Alfon" was being truthful or not regarding his identity and credentials. Fortunately, as I had no stake in the safety of the village, whether or not the newcomer came with benevolent or malevolent intentions mattered little to me. Only the fact that his string of self-aggrandizements had finally come to a close was important to me.

"Wonderful," I replied flatly, not bothering to extend my own hand in greeting. "Then perhaps you would be able to introduce me to the other residents?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lumira / The Bright-Star Inn

"Ah, y'know. Usual stuff. Wanna a do-gooder, come see us at the Bright-Star Inn, yadda yadda yadda. Wrote it on the back of another flyer, actually, since you mention it. Why d'ya ask?"

So this is how it was going to be.

Very well.

Slowly, a smile inched onto my face. Not exactly friendly, but neither was it savage; it was, at its worst, lupine, and at its best, manic. Following that, I clasped Alfon's hand firmly with my own. 

Very firmly.

My fingers clenched hard.

"Vyartha," I replied with debonair charm. "Pleasure."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]