The Best Year For Bionicle Sets

Hard. 2008 had the GREATETS BIONICLE EVER Takanuva and some other great sets like Tahu and Chirox. But it had horrible sets like Vamprah and Gorast. 2006 had the amazing Piraka(best Bionicle set line), Inika and some great titans. Ya 2006 wins. But Takanuva Mistika is still the best.

Everything up until Mahri for me. But more specifically, I loved and bought the most sets durring the Mata years of Bionicle. I have 2 of every toa and almost every Rahi. It was like Noah's Ark with Bionicles, but without the flood.

Edited by Gorag

6244916474_c93fd6d552.jpg

6251674125_b0dbed809a.jpg

6252203236_c35c6ab8f3.jpg

2006, like everyone else seems to be saying. :P I really liked the Inika builds. They were fresh and so new the first year, and they were simply the best pre-made torso part ever. It was so versatile and useful - so many connection points. No other torso had that. The titans were also the best titans LEGO has ever had the pleasure of producing. Period. Hands down. The three titan sets from that year are some of the earliest BIONICLE sets that have never been cannibalized for parts by me, because they are THE BEST.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg