Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroTuara entered through the city's gates behind another Toa. She had to take a second glance at the Toa. She could have sworn the Toa had scales. Probably just his armor, but she couldn't get a good look as his cloak was in the way. She disregarded it anyways. It wasn't like it mattered. She was home finally after spending the past two years in Le-Wahi, trying to hunt down a known murderer and thief to no avail. The Toa simply vanished it had seemed. Still she had not given up searching, until just recently after it much self-convincing the murderer was gone.She passed the Toa that entered the village in front of her and glanced at him. He did in fact have scales. While passing him on her way to the inn, Tuara nodded to him and said, "Welcome to Ta-Koro."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Salamander "Welcome to Ta-Koro." Salamander heard the greeting and turned towards its source. He saw a female Toa of Fire walking past him; she seemed to be in a hurry, but he could have been mistaken. After all, it had been a while since he had actually interacted with someone. Wanting to seem friendly, Salamander returned the greeting as best he could. "Thanks. I'd say the same to you, but this is my first time here."

Lacertus

IC: Tuara - Lavapool Inn Tuara smiled at the strangers comment, "A Toa of fire who's never been to Ta-Koro? Not likely." She said jokingly as she walked over to the inn opening the door and stepping inside, closing the door behind her. She walked up to the front desk, "Room for one," She noted politely. The clerk gave her a key and asked for six widgets. They exchanged goods. "Thanks." Pocketing the key she walked over to a table and sat down, pulled out one of her short-staffs and started fiddling with the handle, trying to fix it.OOC:Tuara open for interaction.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Oh, so just because he's a Toa of Fire, he has to live in Ta-Koro. :P IC: Salamander Salamander watched the female Toa walk away, slightly irritated by her reply. He had half a mind to follow her, just to come back with a snappy retort, but he eventually decided against it. I just arrived here. There's no reason to start picking fights... Salamander stepped deeper into Ta-Koro, his stomach rumbling slightly. OOC: Yes, he's hungry. :P

Lacertus

IC: Two figures approached the village, one a Toa of Magnetism, clad in gleaming gunmetal and silver, the other, a Toa of Crystal, whose armor appeared to shimmer, even in the reddish-orange glow of the lava. "So this should be Ta-Koro, right?" asked the Toa of Magnetism, brandishing his intimidating maul. "Well yeah, Jolek. Can you think of any other fortified villages on a Volcano?" answered his companion, voice full of sarcasm as he affixed his large crystalline Claymore to his back. Jolek shot a glare at his best friend. "Shut up, Tarex." The two continued to bicker even as they approached the village gate. One short scuffle later, and their quarrel was resolved and they entered Ta-Koro in relative peace.

helo frens

IC: ??? Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank. Cold metal boots clanked against the armor of his legs. Two cold, unforgiving eyes drifting from being to being, face to face. This was the hottest Koro, the being he searched for had to be here. He just knew it. There was no other possibility. And he knew the creature was looking at him, watching him. Yes, it was somewhere in the Koro, but where. It was watching him. It had been since he first came here. Watching, always watching. But it was hidden, it was somewhere among those who went about their lives. The never knew the deadly danger that lurked among them. His people never knew, and they were dead. His family never knew, and they were dead. But he knew, he knew and he was alive. It wanted to kill him now, it was watching... And Venator was prepared.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Aurix) The Matoran stood on the beach, looking around, a smile on his face. He was leaving. Business wasn't good any more in Ta-Koro, and the Voices no longer told him to avoid Ga-Koro. They had for a long time, and warned him to stay away from the sea, too. The Voices still told him not to travel by sea, and Aurix knew the Voices never lied. With the smile still on his face and his few belongings in a backpack on his back, the Matoran set out along the beach, toward Ga-Wahi. OOC: Aurix to Ga-Wahi.

IC: (Valria) Fear, anger, hatred, sadness, depression, and a wealth of other emotions plagued a frail Toa of Gravity as she walked through the village. Her fading grey cloak was tattered, currently it was all she had. It hurted to remember just as much as it hurt for being on an empty stomach for so long. A-A-Alrin. The hope that he was alive, was quite possibly the only thing keeping her alive at this point. She was very weak, she wasn't sure where she was going or where she even was. All she could remember was laughter and the pain. Mata Nui, the pain. OOC: Valria open for interaction. I'm slowly going to bring characters into the RPG.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Salamander Salamander wandered throughout the village, basking in the intense heat. Eventually, however, he decided that he was too hungry to wait any longer. He immediately started looking for a bar, but the closest thing he could find was an inn. Stepping inside, Salamander quickly noticed that the female Toa from before was also in the room. He stood in the doorway for a moment before deciding on what to do. Without delay, Salamander walked towards the Toa. "Hello! We met near the main gate, but I didn't have time to properly introduce myself. Anyway, I'm Salamander. I was kinda hoping you could show me around, since it's my first time here and all..." OOC: Old crowd. :lol:

Lacertus

IC: Like any other settlement, Ta-Koro was bound to have its slum, its avenue of decadence and poverty. Plenty of people ended up living and operating in the back-alleys because they found opportunity prevalent there. Others were prone to self-destructive living and association. And some people were just curious, and they wanted to see the grime at the bottom of the tank. Kraeis was potentially all three. The cobblestone huts piled up, resembling some sort of flavela or mound. At the sound of Kraeis' boots scraping, alert and paranoid eyes glanced from cracks, windows, and keyholes. He saw them duck back behind walls. It was like everyone deserted when he walked in - but that was just how every individual reacted to every other individual. A malnourished Matoran slouched against a wall in the gutter, his arm strung across his withering gut. He looked up shakily when Kraeis approached, and he smiled. "Hail," the Matoran whispered in a worn out voice. "Hail," Kraeis responded. From behind him, another Matoran slinked out of the shadows. "Hail," he too said. "Toa come to these backstreets for one reason, when they're looking to do something Toa don't do. Every time, they want a reward in silver or arms. Yet you always start here, where we have neither." Kraeis began to move along when the Matoran stopped him. "And yet I can. I'm a speaker for someone looking to deal with an occupational hazard." "Hazard," Kraeis repeated. "You wear foreign armor, your affiliations are few. You're looking for work, preferably clean and profitable. You have mercenary and agency experience, no? We need to divert an arms sale from a small colloquial mining village in Po-Koro. Would you be interested in sorting this out for us?" "Colloquial?" was Kraeis' only response. "Borderline backward tribals splintered from the greater Po-Matoran society selling weapons they manufacture from ore they mine. It's an illegal operation, but not very high profile - yet." Kraeis smirked at the description of the dealers."As long as I get paid." OOC: Kraeis to Po-Wahi.

shuttle-endeavour-sts130-nuit.jpg

IC:With a sigh, the Toa put the last of the tablets he'd written onto the 'done' pile and stood up, stretching his back in the process. "Phew."Vahu came in, carrying more written things and was turning to head for the desk Agni had occupied for most of the morning. Agni frowned slightly. "Even more? I think you need to find somebody else to help with those."Vahu scoffed at the notion. "Yes, you don't like archiving, that much is clear. I was actually going to congratulate you on the fast work.I think you've filed all the tablets from the past six months."Agni was a little perplexed by that. "And you're only telling me now?""The great spirit works in mysterious ways.""Yeah, I can see that. I can also see why he, in his wisdom, chose to have archiving located down here."The Toa turned around to go past the rows of stone-tables and shelves to leave the room."You got somewhere to be?" Vahu called out after him. Agni turned around but kept moving: "I'm an active-duty guard, remember? I've got patrolling to do." He climbed the staircase from archives and made his way to the guard-barracks, where he grabbed his twin short-swords and other equipment. There was a mirror next to the door, a great piece of workmanship by a Po-Matoran carver, a Ta Matoran smith and a Ko-Matoran Scholar who provided the needed knowledge.As Agni stood in front of the mirror he frowned. His armor wasn't in the best shape, just like himself. Not that it was broken, but it looked...worn out. That was the word. It was also a fitting description of the expression on his face.Agni sighed and focused on the task ahead. He was a Toa, a hero, so there had to be a good reason why he was here. That reason just hadn't revealed itself yet.Pushing those thoughts aside, Agni took his scarf and gave the guard-insignia on his shoulder-armor and little polish. Even if the shiniest armour would soon be covered in a coat of volcanic dust in Ta-Koro, the message was clear: We're taking care of ourselves in order to take care of you. It was about half an hour later when Agni's lone patrol led him to the center of Ta-Koro. The Toa of fire was always impressed by the diversity of Matoran and others here. It reminded him that there was more to protect than Ta-Koro. It was while observing the crowd of people that he spotted one figure that stood out from the rest: A Toa, female, wrapped in a grey cloak, looking very thin, even while wearing it. Agni pulled the scarf covering his mouth down and slowly approached the Toa slowly. "Excuse me?" he said. The other Toa looked up. "Ta-Koro Guard. You look a little lost. Are you alright?" OOC: The Mask, that would be Valria Agni is talking to ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Solia, gates of Ta-Koro): She had finally arrived. And it was about time. But her task had not even been started yet. Perhaps an inn would be a good place to start. Wandering inside, she removed her hood, and observed the hustle and bustle, the corrupt businessmatoran, mercenaries, rebel Toa, Skakdi, Vortixx, everything. But there were some who caught her eye. Several groups of people talking, Solia could tell they were not part of this wretched hive of scum and villainy. She sat down at the bar. Perhaps one of them would come to her. OOC: That's no one specific, I just assume there's people in an inn. Interaction, anyone?

OOC: Oh, it's good to be back! IC: Lux - Mata Nui/Ta-Koro/Lavapool Inn Lux sighed a happy sigh as he entered the Lavapool. It was almost... nostalgic coming back here. This was his journey on this island had begun. He sat down at the bar, listening to the chattering crowds, the business dealings, the arguments. Lux shook himself out of his reverie and caught sight of someone else sitting at the bar. She looked like a Matoran, but she must have been about his height, unusual for villagers here. She was...fairly attractive, but Lux had had more than enough bad encounters with females to know that situations like this had to be approached cautiously. "Excuse me," he said to the female, "but would you care for a drink?" OOC: That's Solia he's talking to by the way, wotsiznum. Feel free to beat him into pulp. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tuara - Lavapool InnTuara looked up from her work briefly, "I'm Tuara." She said resuming her work, "I'd be glad to show you points of interest in this village after I finish with this short-staff," She glanced back to Salamander, "If you're hungry or thirsty you can get some food and drink here."Tuara shifted in her seat and leaned into her work.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Valria flinched and as she did, her hood fell back to reveal her face. She was wearing a Mask of Concealment, it had light scarring on the left side of her mask. Already she was cowering, but she knew she couldn't defend herself, she had nothing, even if a matoran punched her she would have been out cold. "W...w...who are you? Nuh...nu...no, I d-d-don't know.w-wh-where...I am." She stuttered out, still cowering from the Toa of Fire. OOC: I like a Toa who I basically have to build from scratch, a frail Toa who needs to be retrained among getting more healthy overall. Thanks Vezok's Friend.

OOC: No problem ^^ IC: Agni raised his eyebrows at this reaction, he had taken her for a lost patron or somebody who couldn't handle the heat, but this seemed much more serious. This one was definitely in need help. He slowly reached out and carefully grabbed her right upper arm to support. The Toa flinched and tried to pull back but was too weak to break the hold. "Easy, easy. I am not going to harm you. My name is Agni, I am from the Ta-Koro guard, which is where you are right now. You are safe her." He told her, trying to keep his voice calming.The standard questions started popping up in his head, but the Toa of fire pushed them aside, except for one:"What is your name?"

IC: "I-I-it hurts to remember. V-V-Valria, I think." The Toa of Gravity looked both sad and confused at the same time, when she tried to remember her past. She wasn't sure what to think, for the longest time she wasn't even allowed to think. At first when he grabbed she tried to tear away, but she was far too weak to fight his grip. She was very paranoid, but at least he hadn't struck at her yet and that was another reason why she didn't try anything, not that she could in the first place.

OOC: aha! Time to strike again! Please note: This is a personal character, not a game-related or cosmically-important individual. If I make a character that is somehow important to the game as a whole and OUTSIDE traditional canon charries, it will say in my profile page. So please, if you are following the "Oooh look - plotline!" syndrome, sorry, he won't get you anywhere. Unless you just want to have epic adventures or miserable deaths. Either way I'm cool :P Time to re-birth Joske as I first created him almost a decade ago: a matoran! IC The roar of the crowd. The reverberating sound of thunderous applause mixed with echos of the announcer. A dubious aroma of sweating bodies, choking dust, unforgiving heat, with just an overbite of hydraulic fluid... it was enough to make your heartlight beat faster, your breathing shallow, muscles tense up as the adrenaline began to course through your system. It overwhelms the senses, taking mild-mannered creatures and turning them into fearless warriors, infusing them with the will of champions. It was the sound of the Kohlii Stadium. It was home. I could feel my palm begin the sweat as I calmly strode down the tunnel, staff in hand, the light at the end beckoning me, welcoming me back to its glorious embrace. I could feel the stone beneath my foot move as the excitement of the crowd reached a frenzy, the teams and their players being announced one by one. All the other teams were done. Ta-Koro was being introduced now. And I would be the last. As I crossed the threshold of light and out of the tunnel, I was forced to squint slightly as the light assaulted my eyes, the tsunami of sound crashing over my audio receptors. Through the cascade I could hear a familiar voice and a very familiar name: "And finally ladies and gentleman, introducing Ta-Koro's favorite son, the team captain, the star himself, the one, the only - " The announcer had to practically shout over the screaming crowd. "Joooooooskeeeeee!" With a whoop I raised my victory staff as I exited the tunnel, displaying my usual perfect timing and charismatic smile. And as usual the crowd went nuts. Athlete, weekend warrior, Kohlii champion - that's what defines me. This is my turf. This is my home. As my teammates gathered around and clanked staffs together, I could feel the synergy between us as we huddled together, all looking at me with excited and expectant faces. I smiled back, we had this. We so had this. "Just do what we trained, what we practiced. We cannot lose. And remember - " "PLAY WELL!" we all shouted in unison as the ball launched itself into the playing field. Like Jaller rushing against the forces of Makuta in the battle for the Charred Forest, I ran head-first into the thick of my own battle, the captain of my own little army. I would win again and bring even more glory to Ta-Koro. I am the best. I am Joske, and THIS is what I do.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Kriigata from Ko-wahi border to Ta-wahi. IC: Kriigata flopped into the crook of a tree limb in the charred forest, her feet hotter than Mangai volcano. Her water was long gone; nothing had prepared her for the immense heat of the region -- her body suited to the cool breezes and humid environment of southern Le-wahi, where the sea breeze would roll in with the tide, slightly rustling the hive as they lounged between hunts. I miss you too, Kriigata thought to herself, wondering how her Rama parents were faring since she left; the one called "Broken Wing" was sure to become food for the hive without Kriigata's constant protection. If it is the will of The Makuta, then let it be so. Her thoughts turned once more to her present course, the city of flame off in the distance, too far to travel without rest. Groaning, Kriigata repositioned herself on the branch and closed her eyes."Today, I ran through the land of ice. Tomorrow, I visit my people." Kriigata began to sleep, her dreams filled with thoughts of her deity, and the need to avenge the blight caused by the light of Mata-Nui. OOC: Kriigata open for interaction.. though she'll be grumpy. :P

Edited by Kughii

IC:Agni could feel that the Toa was scared. Then again, a Ghekula could have figured that one out easily as well."Alright, Valria." he said. As she heard her name she looked up at him, definitely hurt, but by what? From her physical state, she might as well have been to Karzhani, but her pain seemed to stem from something deeper, a feeling or memory, perhaps.The Toa of Fire bent his knees so that his tall figure wasn't towering over her as much anymore. He studied her face carefully before asking:"When was the last time you slept? Or ate? I think it would be best if you'd come back to the guard-house with me. You can get food, drink and a good night's sleep there and once you feel better, we can get your story figured out.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC(BM and Mirr): "So, who's this Kiharu, and why do I need my sword for him, or her, or whatever?""Kiharu is a rather...dangerous...individual. And we must remove him before he harms anyone." OOC: To recap, Black Mage is a Black Mage of Xa-Koro. He was willingly enslaved to learn about the magic, and also a a reprimendation for calling Xa-koro a pile of junk. He is currently trying to Kill a member of the Scarred Paladins, known as Kiharu. IC(Baron): The Baron danced a lively dance of Plasma and blades, cutting through trees in an attempt to attack the Ta-koro guard. "HERE'S STABBY!" He dashed at the Guard tower, Blade at the ready. He was, at the time, considering if Lava would make a tasty snack. OOC: He's insane. I dont even know what his motives are.

IC: I-I-I don't remember...wa-wa-wasn't allowed to sleep."She continued stuttering. "I...I d-d-don't remember when I-I-ate. T-th-thank you." Valria smiled weakly for Agni. As far as she could tell he was being nice, but somewhere in the back of her mind a voice could be heard. No he's going to take you, take you back to them, back to pain. He didn't look like he would hurt her and so far he had been very nice to her, but with had happened to her, it was no doubt she was so paranoid. He's mask looked worn, but probably not as much as hers. She was glad he wasn't a mugger or anything worse. She had that happen to her before she reached Ta-Koro by a matoran and took whatever little money she had scrounged up before escaping. OOC: Black Mages, Red Mages, and Xa-Koro, at least the old one don't exist anymore Nitro Frost. They don't exist in this Reboot.

Edited by The Mask

IC "GGOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLL" The lights went off as the ball careened into the tunnel, a second stone lowered into the scoring chamber. "Ladies and gentleman, we now have a game on our hands! It would seem as though Joske and his undefeated cohorts are about to handed their first if this keeps up." I gritted my teeth as sweat glistened off my brow, glaring at the Ga-Matoran who just sauntered past. We had gained a quick two-nothing lead over the Ga and Onu-Koro teams, and at first looked as if it would be yet another blowout... then something happened. An injury. My goal-keep took one for the team preventing a score, but severely hurt his leg in the process. I suspected the ladies were playing dirty, that shot quite low, but there was no way to tell. Now I had an inexperienced rookie in that spot, and despite his best efforts didn't have what it took to play in this kind of league. I managed to stave off the attack for a bit, but even I have my limits, and when I started looking winded they took the opportunity. Two goals in less than a minute. I was running out of steam playing both offense and defense, they were on a roll, and my goal-keep was panicking. If there ever was a time to pull something out of my mask now would be the time. Weeellll... not at this particular second. I could hear the horn blow as I signaled with my hand and staff. I needed a breather and a plan... or at least a moment to re-group. "Aaaand we have an uncharacteristic timeout called by Ta-Koro ladies and gentleman. It would seem as though the unstoppable Joske needs a breather, or at least a plan of attack to stem the Ga-Koro assault. This is their first of two timeouts." As I walked to my goal I could see the sneer on her face. Clearly she didn't like the fact of having to wait to defeat me, but there was nothing she could do. She raised her chin at me and sashayed back to her own team, no doubt seething at my delay tactic. I leaned heavily against the wall, someone bringing me some water. I drank some then poured the rest over my face, seeing the steam rise off my mask. I tried to inspire my teammate but he would little of it, completely demoralized in his own lack of ability. Whatever I needed to do, I needed to do it fast and out of the blue I were to pull this one out. "Ladies and gentleman, this game break is brought to you by the Po-Koro Bazaar, where you can find anything and everything ranging from Kohlii balls to grandma's fruitcake, and all item in-between. Why hunt the island for that perfect gift when you can find it at the Bazaar? Shop 'till you drop! The Po-Koro Bazaar. And now a word from our sponsors... " OOC: aaahhh, this is so much fun to post. I wonder who else is in the stands today...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC(BM, Baron, and Mirr): Blades clashed between the three as Black Mage felt something odd. I feel no magicks. Why? Almost as certainly as they throught everything existed, it suddenly didnt exist, and then existed again. When they looked around, they could feel not blazing heat of a volcano, but the cool leafy fronds of Le-wahi... IC(Love and Mardi): The two looked around. Something din't feel right.For one, they were one person again. Secondly, they were walking into Le-wahi, back home.What just happened? OOC:LoveMardi, Baron Stabbington, Ex-Black Mage, and confused Mirr to Le-wahi.

IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Kohli Stadium Utu sat beside all the cheering Matoran his face and body hidden underneath his cloak, feeling no inclination to cheer along whatsoever. Why would people make such a big deal over playing games? Utu didn't know, and would never be able to figure it out for the life of him. Didn't these Matoran have better things to do then to play games? Yes. But did it really matter? No. Their island was going to fall before Makuta sooner or later, whether by the claws of Rahi or the infighting of Mata-Nui's own inhabitants. That gave Utu some satisfaction. His arm twitched. Utu rubbed where the mark was hidden, his greatest gift ever received, and somewhat of a curse. The only problem with the thing was that he couldn't control it. Not totally at least. Although it wasn't too big of an inconvenience to gain super strength whenever somebody was frightened for whatever reason. And the feeling he got from it made up for any problems losing control of his body might cause. Usually. He remembered the last time he lost control he gained enough strength to kill a Skakdi with his bare hands and punch a hole through a Vortixx also killing her.That got the attention of the bystanders alright. Probably one of the greatest highs he had ever gotten. Utu contemplated snapping the neck of the howling Ta-Matoran next to him briefly, but quickly disregard the idea. Although he could probably take the guards mark active or not, he wasn't going to take the slight risk simply because of his mood today. He released the mark as the sponsor messages finished and the announcers voice came back online...

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Salamander - Lavapool Inn Salamander thanked Tuara and sat down at the table, waiting for Tuara to finish. After a while of waiting, he walked over to the bar to order something to eat, returning wth a large dish of food. Tuara never even looked up from her work, but Salamander was too busy devouring his meal to notice anyway. OOC: Why was that so hard for me to write? Man, I must be really out of practice...

Lacertus

IC (Solia, anonymous inn): Solia turned as an extremely cocky voice asked her if she would care for a drink. This was not what she had anticipated. "Yes. Martini. Stirred." She said in as few words as possible. Hopefully he would think she was antisocial and possibly go away at some point. OOC: She's kind of antisocial, just doesn't want to admit it. She's nice when you get to know her though :P

OOC:Yeah I'm having troubles too. :PNot back in the swing of things yet.IC: Tuara - Lavapool InnTuara looked up after finishing the repairs to the short-staff. Salamander had gotten a plate of food and was eating it, she placed the staff in the sheath on her back and leaned against the chair waiting from Salamander to finish eating, "Never been in Ta-Koro huh? Where you from?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Salamander - Lavapool Inn Salamander paused between bites of food to answer Tuara's question, albeit in a laconic manner. "Training." He finished his meal and set the plate aside, obviously happy to have a full belly. After a moment, he explained it a bit further. "I was training in the wilderness for a few years. Eventually, I decided that I'd had enough and came here. I'm actually from this village, but since it's been so long I can hardly recognize it. Of course, I doubt anyone can recognize me either; after all, I am supposed to be dead." He chuckled, trying to make it clear that he had been joking with that last part. However, his eyes displayed a sadness that had been carried for years on end. OOC: This will be the last time he displays anything close to sadness for a while, so enjoy it. :P

Lacertus

IC: Salamander - Lavapool Inn Salamander quickly stood up, knocking his plate off the table in his haste. Before there was even time to blink, he caught it and neatly set it back on the table. Paying no attention to what had just happened, Salamander set a small stack of widgets next to the plate as payment for the food. "Great! Where to? After all, I'd just get lost..." OOC: Training for years on end happens to give you very good reflexes. :lol:

Lacertus