Who you want to see in the next Marvel set

Mr. Cup of Fail

So right now we have seen the Avengers Movie, Iron Man 3 and Ultimate Spider-Man as sets (i'm not going to put in names because i'm that lazy). So i like to know of who you want to see in the next Marvel Sets.

With me i have three that i like to see in the next Marvel sets and they are: Great Lakes Initiative, Deadpool and the Fantastic 4.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

So right now we have seen the Avengers Movie, Iron Man 3 and Ultimate Spider-Man as sets (i'm not going to put in names because i'm that lazy). So i like to know of who you want to see in the next Marvel Sets.

With me i have three that i like to see in the next Marvel sets and they are: Great Lakes Initiative, Deadpool and the Fantastic 4.

Well, Deadpool's already appeared in a set (in the very first year, no less). So that's one you can cross off your list.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Well, Deadpool's already appeared in a set (in the very first year, no less). So that's one you can cross off your list.

Well i thing i mostly talking about with deadpool is him with like the theme of the sets but other dean him, maybe the X-Man (the other characters)

I'd like to see winter soldier (which is very likely with Capt. America 2 coming out), abomination, Iron patriot (the real Norman Osborn one, not war machine :P), and Yellow Jacket.

Some of those aren't too likely, but I'd really like to see them.

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero." -Toa Kopaka

I wanna see if they can do something with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie. I was a little disappointed that they didn't make sets for the first movie and did the show instead. But I doubt it'll happen. Hopefully, they can make more Spider-Man sets either way.

mindeth the cobwebs

I wanna see if they can do something with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie. I was a little disappointed that they didn't make sets for the first movie and did the show instead. But I doubt it'll happen. Hopefully, they can make more Spider-Man sets either way.

The answer is essentially no to that. Lego has a license with Marvel, and Sony owns the Spider-Man film rights, not Marvel themselves. You might have a chance of seeing something similar to the movie (the Wolverine's Chopper Showdown set echoed a scene from one of his movies, but with the comic versions of the characters), but don't expect the movie costumes or characters who resemble the actors.

The answer is essentially no to that. Lego has a license with Marvel, and Sony owns the Spider-Man film rights, not Marvel themselves. You might have a chance of seeing something similar to the movie (the Wolverine's Chopper Showdown set echoed a scene from one of his movies, but with the comic versions of the characters), but don't expect the movie costumes or characters who resemble the actors.

That's understandable. I wish it could be done, but you're right. I guess I'll just hope for more Spider-Man sets either way.

mindeth the cobwebs

That's understandable. I wish it could be done, but you're right. I guess I'll just hope for more Spider-Man sets either way.

Well we are going to see some Ultimate Spider-Man coming to 2014 so at least we are getting that.

More Deadpool, I suppose. Not a huge fan of marvel, tbh.

Yes, i love to see more of him.

• 2 weeks later...

The X-Jet set with Cyclops,90's Jean Grey,Beast,Masked Wolverine,Rouge,Nightcrawler,Toad, Mastermind,Juggernaut,Mystique,Sabretooth, & Daken.

Do you realize that even the LARGEST sets rarely have twelve minifigures? Certainly not twelve UNIQUE minifigures. This page gives you a good idea what kind of sets have minifigures in such large quantities. For the most part, it's chess sets, educational sets, and Direct-to-Consumer sets.

The X-Jet set with Cyclops,90's Jean Grey,Beast,Masked Wolverine,Rouge,Nightcrawler,Toad, Mastermind,Juggernaut,Mystique,Sabretooth, & Daken.

Do you realize that even the LARGEST sets rarely have twelve minifigures? Certainly not twelve UNIQUE minifigures. This page gives you a good idea what kind of sets have minifigures in such large quantities. For the most part, it's chess sets, educational sets, and Direct-to-Consumer sets.

I did removed 3 out,and only got 7.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think they should make collectable minifig packs for marvel, with minor characters that wouldn't sell in normal sets, like Moon knight or Shocker.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 2 weeks later...

Being a Marvel fan, I have to say that the number of characters I want to see in Lego sets might as well be equal to an impossibly large number, so it's really hard to say.

The characters I do want to see very soon include:

- Ultron

- The Fantastic Four

- The Marvel Knights (including but not limited to: Daredevil, Blade, Ghost Rider, Punisher)

- Doctor Strange

- Sinister Six

- Winter Soldier

- Galactus

- Thanos (with an Infinity Gauntlet)

- Moon Knight

- Nightcrawler

(Wow, I have a LOT of favorites)

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to see something based on the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Namely, I want a Chris Pratt/Star Lord action figure, Groot, and Drax. And a lil' baby rocket racoon!

Rest assured that that is a thing that is happening. Photos were prohibited at Toy Fair but you can see prelims if you know where to look.

Would like to see something based on the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Namely, I want a Chris Pratt/Star Lord action figure, Groot, and Drax. And a lil' baby rocket racoon!

Rest assured that that is a thing that is happening. Photos were prohibited at Toy Fair but you can see prelims if you know where to look.

Not just prelims. One of the GotG sets has been officially revealed.

• 1 month later...

I know the spider-mobile got a lot of hate (I didn't like it much either), but how cool would it be to have that as a set.

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

Doomquest set when, Lego?

literally would just be a Castle set with Doom and Iron Man, and a few Arthurian myth characters. Pretty easy to make into a set or two out of, and would be based in one of the most beloved Iron Man stories ever written.

hElbrZ6.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I think they should make collectable minifig packs for marvel, with minor characters that wouldn't sell in normal sets, like Moon knight or Shocker.

I would totally LOVE to see a collectible minifig line for MARVEL! It should use minifigs from the lego video game, and there are A TON of options to chose from.

meyressignoff.jpg

Link to my comics coming soon... once I start them, that is.

Also, credit to my cousin ~The 1st Shadow~ for my avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a not-really- based-on-the-movie Fantastic Four set when the next FF movie comes out, just like the two X-Men sets we've gotten. The new flame headpiece from Ultra Agents would be great for the Human Torch.

And of course, San Diego Comic Con's getting closer. I wonder who we'll get as exclusive figs this year? Here's hoping for Squirrel Girl.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see Phil Coulson and Ultron as Minifigs.

Coulson's debatable, but if LEGO makes Avengers 2 sets, Ultron will undoubtedly be released.

EDIT: Oh, and Carnage would be nice. Along with any other symbiotes.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I would love if LEGO makes more marvel sets from the comics then the movie and cartoon series (don't know if they did any sets from marvel video games), so we will not just get like two symbiotes and that is Venom and Carnage plus I would love to see Agent Venom.

I would love if LEGO makes more marvel sets from the comics then the movie and cartoon series (don't know if they did any sets from marvel video games), so we will not just get like two symbiotes and that is Venom and Carnage plus I would love to see Agent Venom.

What about a Toxin Minifig?

What about a Toxin Minifig?
That's who I was referring to when I said "other symbiotes". I was drawing a blank on the names. There's also the other five or so symbiotes spawned from Carnage, the ones the government gave to some of there agents to try and utilize their strength.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

• 2 weeks later...

That's who I was referring to when I said "other symbiotes". I was drawing a blank on the names. There's also the other five or so symbiotes spawned from Carnage, the ones the government gave to some of there agents to try and utilize their strength.

I don't think we are going to have all the symbiotes in sets, mainly 2 or 3 but that would mostly be Venom, Carnage and maybe Anti Venom.

So I think it would be great to see a symbiote theme of collectible minifigure or just a Spider-Man collectible minifigure theme.