Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Sure, but this won't be permanent. A hard hit will depolarize the armour, and it will reshatter. But I have an idea." Mantoxis used his power to reassemble the armour. "Now, Rockosis, if you can reforge the armour.""Sure, I'll do it," Rockosis replied. He used his power to slightly melt the armour, refusing it together. "Good as new.""How close are we?" asked Mantoxis, "I love sea journies, but this is drawing out."

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: "Almost there" Tooroko replied as he affixed the plate back onto his arm. The ship was drawing into the western end of Naho Bay, where the river flowed out into the Endless Ocean. Looking inland, the peak of the Mangai volcano loomed large, dominating the landscape. Off to the west were the peaks of Ko-wahi, which fed the fast flowing river with their snows."Here's your stop" he said to Mantoxis as he ran the ship aground near the river's banks. "Steer clear of muaka caves on your way through to kini-nui. They get hungry this time of year".

ppg2.png

IC: "Didn't you say something about pirate-infested waters?" Tooroko asked slyly. "If it's pirates you want, then we head for Xa-koro". He turned the ship around, and headed back the way they had come, out into the open seas. What he didn't tell the toa was that he had a pretty good idea of where to find some pirates, and that they were (or had been) at the opposite end of the island. He was trying to put off meeting those particular pirates for as long as he could.

ppg2.png

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHound remembered the skakdi hanging in his grip. "No, he's jsut one of his pawns." Hound growled. "So shall we toss him in the ocean? Or perhaps something darker?" He asked the two. Nothing in his voice gave any sign he was joking. Hajia shrugged once more.Noticing the lack of interesting in his well-being, the skakdi began to panic, struggling in Hounds grip, but to no avail.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Vieraz appeared in Ga-Koro. His mask of Quick-Travel allowed him to get from a village in Po-Wahi to where he was now in a relatively short amount of time. It allowed him to continuously teleport to the farthest reaches of his vision until he reached the Koro. "Hmmm," he said under his breath. "Now where can I find a drink and a good place to watch a fight?"-:z:

IC: RavageRavage made a snap decision. He darted forward, grabbed Grecko, and ran, leaving the fisherman standing confused. After rounding a few corners, he set Grecko down. He growled something that, in matoran, would make no sense but to Grecko read as Come on. Follow me.He took off running again, this time on all fours, and rounded another corner before bumping into Gravity. He looked up at the Toa and growled. He looked very much like a Rahi to anyone who didn't know him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Grecko - Ga-koro -Grecko had been rather surprised when the rahi-Toa had actually stood up and grabbed him, he was pretty strong to be able to do so. He began to follow Ravage, until Ravage bumped into Gravity and started growling. Grecko just looked at the two with his beady ash bear eyes.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic: The group led by Nixie finally arrived at the mouth of the cave. Inside, some muffled talking could be heard, and Nixie proudly marched in with her newfound friends. "Cersey, Dany, I found some volunteers!""Wonderful. And -- how about that?" Cersei said as she recognized Salvinn in the group. "Didn't think I'd see you here. A lot happened since your left us," the Vortixx said, squinting at the other strangely."Okay, everyone, I don't know what Nixie told you so far, but we're doing an experiment of energy. This contraption looks like little more than a machine one would use in a strange game, but in truth it is a shrine, meant to focus the energies of the people at these stations better. If we succeed, every one of you will receive a boost in your energies and power. Your elements will be sharper, her blasts stronger, your willpower more honed," she said. The shrine was a metal base, shaped like a nine-pointed star, and every three points was marked with red paint."Danerys will stand at one point, Anavel at the other, and I at the third. The rest of you can pick any other spot you'd like. Directions: Just do as I tell you to do. We all good?"

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi"Well I'm glad one of us is." She sat up and pulled the wrappings around her more tightly, "I kept waking up in the middle of the night." She nodded to Angelus."You slept alright?"IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank felt a Toa larger than he lift him up and place him on his feet. The Toa spoke and Tank realized it was Utu, "What did you see this time?"Tank looked up to see the sun now rising. It had only been a full day and a night since he had broken Utu out and set them all on a "quest" one Tank never truly intended to complete. At least, not the part the Guard wanted. He would however gladly hand himself over to the authorities to pay for the crimes he had committed, that is, after he found a way to remove the Marks of those who were willing.Others that refused would have to be convinced another way."I saw runes, a whole wall of them, and the one in the center was the Mark of Fear."IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu shifted his footing and continued to support Tank, who was holding his head, still in pain, "You saw my Mark? Where?"Tank shook his head, "I-I don't know. It was on sandstone I think."Utu stepped back, "I don't understand.""I also saw you crouching over a body. Broken would've be the best word to describe it's condition." Tank met Utu's gaze with disdain.Utu raised an eyebrow, "Why?"Tank averted his eyes and started walking, "Because you're good at it."Utu smiled. He couldn't argue with that, "Well what's the plan?"Tank almost smirked, "There is nothing for us in Ga-Koro.""How can you be so sure?""Because it seems we've attracted others like us, probably directly from Ga-Koro, coincidentally," Tank rolled his shoulders as the sky started to light up, "They're already here."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Savina - Ritual Place -Savina decided to sit down near the structure. "This good? I'm ready...." She said, though she didn't sound so sure...she was used to caves...but not with all these people she didn't really know. IC: Emotia - Clearing -"Okay...if we're done with Ga-koro...then...what next?" She asked Tank, though she was still clinging to Tillian.

IC: Gravity (Ga-Koro market)I watched the Skakdi go sailing through the air and into the ocean. "Yeah, lets head back," I replied, ready to crash at Hound's place. I was a wreck. All of a sudden two Rahi rounded the corner ahead, one of them bumping into me. I jumped back, purple halos of gravitic energy surrounding my fists. You couldn't really blame me for reacting like that, seeing as I had started the day off with waking up without any memory, then fighting four Skakdi, almost being eaten alive by a Toa, and having another using me as target practice. That and the fact that Hajia had almost drowned earilier was enough to put me on edge."You have got to be kidding me," was the only thing I said.IC: TehlinThe Toa of Plantlife nodded, and made his way to one of the points."Um... How exactly will it do that?" he asked.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Gastarad, Gandomir, Gloen, Daeglorath, Athagorn:"Aha, here we are, Ga-Wahi," Gastarad said, continuing to walk. Away from the village, something that confused some of the others in the group.As was evidenced by Gandomir's expression as he followed after the older Toa. "Sir," he said politely, "Where exactly are we heading? Were we not supposed to go to the Koro?""Now, my friend," Athagorn said, jumping in, "Follow after him. He will lead us to no harm here, what does it matter?" Athagorn asked Gandomir. "Truly, I believe that he's taking us some place more important."Meanwhile, Daeglorath and Gloen were arguing between each other. "At least I'm not some bloody dwarf with an inflated opinion of himself," Daeglorath said to Gloen, striding ahead of him. "And at least I'm not some arrogant flip that has to mess with the littler people!" Gloen said angrily, catching up. The others just rolled their eyes at the two.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Masirov from Onu-WahiIC: MasirovWith a deep breath, Masirov smiled as he drew in the fresh, new air. A very welcome change from the musty and dusty smell of the underground caverns. In the distance, he could hear the rolling waves and squawking of local wildlife. "So much better," he sighed. Then he paused. "Wait. Why are we here? What was the point of going to Onu-Koro? Why are we doing any of this?"

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC-Gastarad:"You'll find out in time, young one," Gastarad said, smiling. "Onu-Koro was where the most of you were to draw at once, seeing as some of you were going to be there at a rather pivotal moment." He smiled again, and pointed up to the red star. It wasn't in any constellations that were normally watched."That is how I know," he said, and continued along. Then he heard a loud sound, and turned back to the Skakdi near them."Whatever is the problem, Mixmaster?" He asked.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: MixmasterThe huge Skakdi was grinning stupidly. "Oh nothing. Absolutely nothing. Unless you mean that sound? Hmm..... I thought that I was going crazy... And I was RIGHT! Oh, right, that SOUND... lets see... I BELIEVE it was the SOUND of air rushing in to fill the VIOD that my sanity MADE when it suddenly DISAPPEARED.""WHY do you ASK?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Mixmaster"I suppose YOU'RE right... BUT I feel LIKE it SOMETIMES. Ok?" The Skakdi said, as he started to swing one of his broadswords around.He was insane. With a weapon. Actually, weapons.IC: Onuzek (MB clearing)"Onuzek thinks all this waiting around is bbbbooooooriiiinnnngggggg............" The massive Toa said to Ryllia, streching out on log he was sitting on.Raxa hadn't returned yet from... Whatever he was doing and everyone else had left to go somewhere.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Ryllia:"Yes, well, I agree with you. Emotia and Reaver can probably take care of themselves." Ryllia stood up, stretching. She walked off towards Ga-Koro.IC-Raxa:Raxa came back, noticing that Ryllia had just left and Onuzek was following along. He smiled, and sat down on the log to watch.IC-Athagorn:Before Mixmaster knew it, Athagorn had quickly grabbed the Skakdi's weapons, sheathing them before the Skakdi knew what happened. He glared at Mixmaster."I'd recommend you don't randomly swing those around at us," he said.

profiles i guess

IC: MixmasterThe Skakdi looked at Athagorn as if he was gonna kill him. "You TOUCHED my weapon...""But it DOES not MATTER!" he said, before taking out his rifle, "Because I have THIS!"IC: OnuzekThe titan followed Ryllia to Ga-Koro, not noticing Raxa coming back. "Yeah, Onuzek thinks so, too," he agreed.The Toa of Gravity looked over to the collection of huts and lilypads that made up the village of water. "Hmm... Onuzek hasn't been to Ga-Koro in a long time."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Athagorn:Athagorn buried his face in his hands, before looking back up. "You know what, fine. Have fun with that. Just don't fire it off, don't put anybody in danger for now. Understood?" He said.IC-Ryllia:"Same here," Ryllia said, walking in to the rest of the village. "I kind of missed this place."OOC: I like how Ryllia and Onuzek managed to get seperated from all the others just because of our laziness. :P

profiles i guess

OOC: Who you callin' lazy? Gravity... Yeah, I know, it true... :P I was just bored. :lol:IC: Onuzek"Did Ryllia live here?" He asked the Toa of Water.Most of the beings around subconciously cleared a path around the massive Toa. It must have been the spikes. Although, Onuzek didn't seem to notice.IC: Mixmaster"You mean LIKE this?" he asked and held the weapon up to Athagorn's head.The huge Skakdi began to laugh.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Ryllia:"Yes, Onuzek, I did," Ryllia said, rolling her eyes. "After all, I am a Toa of Water, where else would I have lived?"IC-Athagorn and Daeglorath. And Gastarad:"Bad idea," Athagorn said, quickly drawing his sword and kicking Mixmaster backwards, just as Daeglorath came forward and smacked the rifle out of the Skakdi's hand down to the ground."STOP!" Gastarad rumbled, his voice carrying farther than it normally should have. He stepped forwards, pushing Athagorn back, and rounding on Mixmaster. He appeared to tower over the Skakdi in his anger."You will stop this," he growled. "Our cause can not succeed if you are constantly disrupting us like this. Keep your weapons in their sheathes unless we are in battle. Do you understand?"OOC: Please stop that, Gravity. I don't want Gastarad burning anybody to a crisp yet. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: I shall continue his insaneness at a later date... :P*disappears back into the shadows*IC: Mixmaster"Well..." He said, standing up, "You COULD have just SAID so..."The huge Skakdi brushed himself off.IC: OnuzekThe titan thought long and hard about it, before repling, "Onuzek does really know...""Onuzek guesses that makes sense, though..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SoundblasterFrowning slightly, Soundblaster moved into position. The reason for this frown was the reasoning behind the experiment. It defied logic.IC: RavageRavage eyed Gravity's fists with, to Gravity, an eerie intelligence. His eyes were remarkably intelligent for a Rahi. After all, he wasn't really one. He let out a long, slow, growl that said Put those away. Now.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHound's hands flexed inside his fingerless protosteel fighting gauntlets, but he did not lift them in attack. Hajia kept her hands away from her weapons as well.OOC: Oops, didn't know that was Ravage. POST EDIT COMPLETED.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Sorry Darkon, but only one of the Rahi is actually a Rahi. And that one is a PC's pet. The other one is Ravage.IC: RavageRavage looked at Hound, seeing the being's hands flex. He glared at the group. An awfully intelligent glare at that.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Hold on Darkon, one of those rahi is actually a Toa named Ravage...and the other is a rahi, but is a pet of one of my characters...they ain't gonna run just cause of a roar. :PIC: Grecko (Savina's Ash Bear) - Ga-koro -Grecko was quite startled by the sudden roar. He roared back in return.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

OOC: EDIT COMPLETE.IC: GravityI glared back at the Rahi, although, I didn't think it was a Rahi at all... Deciding to test my theory, I said, "You know, a 'sorry' would have been nice."I kept the halos of energy around my fists.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -