Who Is (And Isn't) The Great Being?

Could Mavrah be the Great Being? As far as I know, he never lost his memory.
No, Mavrah is on the red star. GregF said the great being migrated to spherus magna.Here is a list of all the possible canidates I made a while back

Here are all possible characters not specifically stated they are not the Great Being. Likely possibilities are in bold. Unlikely possibilities are in red.AirwatcherAmphibaxBaltaBomongaChargerConjurerDaluDarknessDefilakDekar/HydraxonDevastatorDumeDwellerEhlekEliminatorFiredracaxGaakiGaliGarGaranGathererGavlaGladiatorThe Golden-Skinned BeingGraalokIdrisThe Kanohi IgnikaIruiniJerbrazJohmakKaKalmahKaziKeetonguKiropKrakuaKrana-KalKualusKyrehxLariskaLurkerMantaxMatauMazekaMimicMinionMorakNokamaNorikNujuOnewaOnuaPewkuPhantomPhotokPirukPohatuPoisonPridakRadiakReysaRoodakaSardaSolekSpinaxTakadoxTanmaThuloxTrinumaUmbraVelikaVicanVoporakWhenuaZaria

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

No, Mavrah is on the red star. GregF said the great being migrated to spherus magna.Here is a list of all the possible canidates I made a while back

Here are all possible characters not specifically stated they are not the Great Being. Likely possibilities are in bold. Unlikely possibilities are in red.AirwatcherAmphibaxBaltaBomongaChargerConjurerDaluDarknessDefilakDekar/HydraxonDevastatorDumeDwellerEhlekEliminatorFiredracaxGaakiGaliGarGaranGathererGavlaGladiatorThe Golden-Skinned BeingGraalokIdrisThe Kanohi IgnikaIruiniJerbrazJohmakKaKalmahKaziKeetonguKiropKrakuaKrana-KalKualusKyrehxLariskaLurkerMantaxMatauMazekaMimicMinionMorakNokamaNorikNujuOnewaOnuaPewkuPhantomPhotokPirukPohatuPoisonPridakRadiakReysaRoodakaSardaSolekSpinaxTakadoxTanmaThuloxTrinumaUmbraVelikaVicanVoporakWhenuaZaria

Wasn't Takadox seen as the most likely, maybe after Velika?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

You know, someone should compile a list of suggested Beings, and repost it every page, so we'll stop going in circles. Let's see, the ones I remember:1. Velika: Likely canidate, lots of reasons for him.2. Kazi: Fairly likely, about as much as Velika3. Keetongu: Some very interesting evidence brought up for him4. Darkness: He sits there, all day, observing TSO.5. The Recorder: He just records various things and has many chances to observe with TSO.6. Pewku: A joke, really.7. Roodaka (I think somewhere): She's a girl, so extremely unlikely.Anyone want to look through the 15 pgs. and figure out the rest of the list? :P
One of the holes I see in the Velika theory is the fact that he was not probably present during the Mata Nui saga, meaning the GB would have been unable to observe any of it.
i must say that your wrong, as far as i know for a being to be the great being it does not mean he has to be at every major event physically as we have seen the mad great being can view into other dimensions. And even though i dislike supporting the idea that it is velika i still believe that even if he was on voya-nui given the known powers of some great beings he could have easily seen all that went on in that time frame/area.
Ah, I forgot about that! Good point!
yeah i still hope for darkness to be a contender." I could have been a contender."
I see what you did there!

I don't think it would be Gali, considering that she's female. Are all of the Toa Nuva ruled out?Dume is another possibility, he has the perfect location: Mata Nui's brain.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

I think Kapura should be the Great Being...he could be immune to the Matoran Sphere...I really like the idea that Dume is the Great Being, although Keetongu is an interesting choice. However, I'd like to present two more options.I want to say that the Kanohi Dragon is really sentient and the Great Being but that's not my choice.Another possibility would be Ancient. He can fly. He's powerful. He's a member of the Order but he's pretending to be a member of the Brotherhood.My choice is Botar. He's a member of the Order of Mata Nui (who observe the Matoran Universe, he's unaffected by the Pit, he can teleport, and he's big. He has a strange morality and he's extremely powerful.The Kanohi Ignika is a creation of the Great Beings. Nothing expressly forbids it from being a Great Being. However, I don't think it is. It would be too odd.

The Legend Lives...

I still have to say Velika. He knew that Antidermis would be detroyed by EP, was able to perfectly replicate a zamor launcher, and seemed mysterious, always speaking in riddles. The riddles and the ability to create something with ease seem like GB traits to me. You can argue that he wasn't in a position to observe the MU, but he was altered by Karzahni. Was it confirmed that he always lived on the Southern Continent ? He could have been in Metru Nui and was sent to Karzahni for repair. And even if he wasn't, being on The southern continent, he was close by to the Mask of Life, The Pit, and Karda Nui. If anything went wrong with Mata Nui, that would be the place that everyone went to. He would be able to observe many major events. Dume seems an option, but for some reason I lean away from someone who was/is a Toa, because they have such an active role in the MU. A matoran seems more likely. Perhaps Velika was an unproductive worker, because he was a GB and didn't want to. A lot of it is speculation though. What is most unfortunate is that we might not find out due to, effectively, the end of all story updates.@BobaFett2Botar is dead, so he is excluded. Greg confirmed that it is not Kapura, because he is in the Fortress with the GB, however his unique ability and odd personality would have been perfect for the GB. Ancient is also dead so cannot. As for the Kanohi Dragon, that is an interesting choice, but he tried to destroy Metru nui, I don't think a GB would want to do that. Ignika is a very interesting choice, but Mata Nui inhabiting it may nullify it, but perhaps not.

Edited by Starparu

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

You know, someone should compile a list of suggested Beings, and repost it every page, so we'll stop going in circles. Let's see, the ones I remember:1. Velika: Likely canidate, lots of reasons for him.2. Kazi: Fairly likely, about as much as Velika3. Keetongu: Some very interesting evidence brought up for him4. Darkness: He sits there, all day, observing TSO.5. The Recorder: He just records various things and has many chances to observe with TSO.6. Pewku: A joke, really.7. Roodaka (I think somewhere): She's a girl, so extremely unlikely.Anyone want to look through the 15 pgs. and figure out the rest of the list? :P
One of the holes I see in the Velika theory is the fact that he was not probably present during the Mata Nui saga, meaning the GB would have been unable to observe any of it.
i must say that your wrong, as far as i know for a being to be the great being it does not mean he has to be at every major event physically as we have seen the mad great being can view into other dimensions. And even though i dislike supporting the idea that it is velika i still believe that even if he was on voya-nui given the known powers of some great beings he could have easily seen all that went on in that time frame/area.
Ah, I forgot about that! Good point!
But if the GB as Krika or anyone else could survive such a massive disaster, why not stop a little thing like a memory wipe? It seems to me the evidence says we should be thinking that the GB has no GB-related powers, that it's just his mind inhabiting a body, and whatever powers that body would normally have anyways are it.
I don't think it would be Gali, considering that she's female. Are all of the Toa Nuva ruled out?Dume is another possibility, he has the perfect location: Mata Nui's brain.
Yes, the Toa Nuva are ruled out due to memory loss.
Besides, Greg made it pretty clear he wouldn't undercut a strong female character by having her secretly being a guy.
So Gali is way out. Dume...maybe. We don't really know a lot about him, other than he's protective of his city, perhaps to the point of blindness.

Then that would rule him out, seeing as the GB is probably apathetic about nanotechnology. Then again, it IS the machine meant to save his race, so he would protect it at any cost.
i don't think it is mata-nui is to save the great beings race since most left spherus-magna anyway

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Matoran are NOT Nanotechnology.
Except that's exactly how they were designed. They were built to maintain the Great Spirit Robot's systems during his mission, and that's how the GBs see the Matoran. The GBs gave them sentience because creating is what they do. Or, let's copy-paste from BS01:
The Great Beings discovered that the Energized Protodermis could act as a stabilizing agent for its power source, enabling the robot to function without exploding, as the previous one had. The Great Beings created Tren Krom to keep the universe maintained while they continued to build it. Nanotechnology, which they dubbed the Matoran, was also produced to assist in the construction and eventually to provide vital services to the universe and keep it running.

Except that's exactly how they were designed. They were built to maintain the Great Spirit Robot's systems during his mission, and that's how the GBs see the Matoran. The GBs gave them sentience because creating is what they do. Or, let's copy-paste from BS01:
Wrong. Nanotechnology means it functions at an atomic/molecular level http://en.wikipedia..../Nanotechnology. It doesn't mean that they're small things inside a big thing. As a matter of fact, Matoran are normal-sized, and the Great Beings aren't huge.They function more like cells in a body. Edited by BobaFett2

The Legend Lives...

Wrong. Nanotechnology means it functions at an atomic/molecular level http://en.wikipedia..../Nanotechnology. It doesn't mean that they're small things inside a big thing. As a matter of fact, Matoran are normal-sized, and the Great Beings aren't huge.They function more like cells in a body.
This is off-topic here, but they are called nanotechnology in a poetic sense, or in the sense of relative scale to the super-macroscopic Great Spirit robot. :) And it was Greg that called them that, so there's really no point in arguing it, canonically. They are also poetically compared to cells; let's not pit one canon metaphor against another. They're just metaphors. :P Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I KNOW! THE GREAT BEING IS... MATA NUI HIMSELF!Nah, I'm just kidding. I actually think it's either Pridak, Velika, or Turaga Dume. I'm surprised at how so few people have mentioned Pridak...
Pardon, but if the GB actually wanted to observe the functions of the robot, and Mata Nui did not pay attention to them at all, so I think that pretty soildly rules him out.And Pridak interfered in the robot's operation way too much...On the other hand, I still think Mata Nui would have known who this person was. Then again, him not paying attention to the robot's operations might have allowed them to go undetected. One other thing, however. The GB's mind would have been sapient from the beginning. If he was a Matoran like Velika or Dume, wouldn't that kinda stand out like a sore thumb? I mean, there were vast numbers of Matoran there at the beginning needed to operate the machine, so if the GB was one of them that would be unusual, to say the least. That makes me think that the GB entered his body after the Matoran gained sapience, or entered a body that would be expected to be sapient anyway. But most of the latter interfered too much in the universe to be considered.Is it possible that the hidden GB banked on the Matoran's sapience to conceal his presence? Because otherwise, I suspect Mata Nui knows.

The GB's mind would have been sapient from the beginning. If he was a Matoran like Velika or Dume, wouldn't that kinda stand out like a sore thumb? I mean, there were vast numbers of Matoran there at the beginning needed to operate the machine, so if the GB was one of them that would be unusual, to say the least. That makes me think that the GB entered his body after the Matoran gained sapience, or entered a body that would be expected to be sapient anyway. But most of the latter interfered too much in the universe to be considered.Is it possible that the hidden GB banked on the Matoran's sapience to conceal his presence?
Well to begin with a nitpick (or what is a nitpick in this case :P) I still think it's very possible they were all sapient from the start but the GBs simply didn't realize it.It's possible then that this GB did notice this, alone, and didn't pass it on to the others, but it helped make the decision to hide there as he did. I doubt he would bank on it happening at a future date. More likely he planned to simply act like everybody else (if the sapience wasn't there from the start).But another topic recently cast doubt on the term sapience for this anyways; Greg apparently confirmed they were always meant to be sapient, but it was something beyond that, perhaps freewill, that they did not expect. Still confused by that but okay. I do think it may be a partial sapience that was planned, and full sapience is what came out, though, so the term might work. :shrugs:

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Hi, for anyone interested here is the list I made of all characters that are still a possible choice for the GB, the other characters were eliminated using the first post made by Erebus (named, still living, on Spherus Magna, not made by the GB's themselves, not mind-wiped and not a character already disproven by GregF). I also think it can't be any of the surviving Piraka because their consciousness is gone as long as they are in the fusion and it can't be the fusion because he's only been created recently and Orde stated that the GB has been observing for a long time. Finally, some Dark Hunters are highlighted in red because, if you take the rule that the character has to be named literally, they are only known by a codename.

AirwatcherAmphibaxBaltaBomongaChargerChiaraConjurerDaluDarknessDefilakDevastatorDezalkDumeDwellerEhlekEliminatorFiredracaxGaakiGaardusGarGaranGathererGavlaGladiatorIdrisIruiniJerbrazJohmakKalmahKaziKeetonguKiropKraata-KalKrahkaKrakuaKualusKyrehxLariskaLurkerMantaxMatauMazekaMimicMinionNektannNokamaNorikNujuOnewaPhantomPhotokPirukPoisonPouksPridakPrimalPrototypeRadiakRavagerRoodakaSardaSavageSeekerSentrakhShadow StealerSilenceSolekSpinnerSubterraneanTakadoxTanmaThe RecorderTrackerTriglaxTrinumaTyrantVanisherVarianVelikaVengeanceVicanVoporakWhenuaZaria

Edited by Kandarian

Wrong. Nanotechnology means it functions at an atomic/molecular level http://en.wikipedia..../Nanotechnology. It doesn't mean that they're small things inside a big thing. As a matter of fact, Matoran are normal-sized, and the Great Beings aren't huge.They function more like cells in a body.
This is off-topic here, but they are called nanotechnology in a poetic sense, or in the sense of relative scale to the super-macroscopic Great Spirit robot. :) And it was Greg that called them that, so there's really no point in arguing it, canonically. They are also poetically compared to cells; let's not pit one canon metaphor against another. They're just metaphors. :P
I'm going to nitpick, because that's the kind of person I am.They are not nanotechnology - Mata Nui is macrotechnology as he is built on a macro scale. The standard size of being is in the Matoran-Toa-Turaga.

The Legend Lives...

I'm going to nitpick, because that's the kind of person I am.They are not nanotechnology - Mata Nui is macrotechnology as he is built on a macro scale. The standard size of being is in the Matoran-Toa-Turaga.
"Nanotechnology" is just a word though. They are not literally nanotechnology by the real-world standard meaning. That's what you're saying -- and you're correct, but nobody was saying they were. :) Incidentally, neither are they literally cells either, so if you want to say a metaphor can't be used because it isn't literally true, that should be out too. :) Both metaphors are used to help give more of a sense of their purpose to the giant robot, for fiction's purposes. :)What they are is "nano" compared to the giant robot. Nano in this context just means in comparison to something. That word or word part is used in real-life for various other purposes besides just nanotech. In our normal real-life language we naturally select our own scale as the "base" and thus we use nano usually to refer to something that small compared to us. So if you select the base scale as Mata Nui (giant robot) -- and there's no objective reason not to; it's really subjective, plus there's a good reason to do so for him since his base scale is to him what ours is to us -- then they are approximately nanoscopic to him. :)So, the term has two meanings for Bionicle. One, a nonliteral metaphor to help give more of a sense of their purpose, and the basic idea of size. Two, literally true (again, approximately; I doubt the math comes out exactly to it) with the base scale of Mata Nui, versus the base scale of humans/Toa/Matoran/etc. :)Does that help? ^_^

I don't think we should rule out Matoran so quickly just because of the Sapience issue. Like Bonesiii pointed out, maybe it was just that the GBs didn't recognize the Sapience of the Matoran, but this one GB did, so he took on the form of a Matoran, not realizing that the other GBs thought they were non-sapient. On the other hand, he could have easily become a Skakdi like, say, Nektann. He didn't disrupt the universe too much. He probably only joined with Makuta when he took over because he didn't think Mata Nui stood a chance. And he WAS a warlord, but he didn't try to spread his power through the whole universe, only around his island. So he laid relatively low until the Battle of Bara Magna. Also, he probably seized power easily because he was a GB and that probably helped him to keep it.

Sorry Kandarian, I already made that list a while back, look at the top of this page.

Sorry Kandarian, I already made that list a while back, look at the top of this page.
I DID read your list. Mine's different: it doesn't include the Toa Mata and Dekar because they also have amnesia like the Metru Nui Matoran, non-sentient rahi like Kaa and Graalok are also highly unlikely since part of gathering information would require the GB to communicate with others (asking a question would take less time than hanging around a person and just hoping he will tell a piece of information to someone else), according to the OP it won't be someone created by the GB's themselves (Umbra, MoL, Bahrag, Orde), and finally: the Golden Skinned Being can't be the GB because storyline has shown us that beings joining in a fusion lose their identity for the duration of the fusion so the GB wouldn't know who he was.

I'd say that the best possible candidate for being the GB would be any applicable candidates in Metru Nui - after all, what better place to observe the status of the universe than from within Mata Nui's head? It's where some of the most noticeable changes would've happened should anything go wrong. Another likely place is Karda Nui, with that in mind, I wonder if Gavla is possibly the Great Being, she has roughly the right atttitude ("though an Av-Matoran, Gavla had an attitude more like that of a Ko-Matoran, always walking around with her mask in the air, believing she was better than everyone else, as a result, no one liked being around her") and was in Karda Nui (one of the most important parts of Mata Nui's body) for a long time (and Karda Nui Av-Matoran do seem to have been exempt from the OoMN's memory wipe, otherwise, how would they have known how to use their powers?). Also, in my eyes, Metru Nui's best candidate is Krahka, she has pretty flexible loyalty (i.e. she did defect to Roodaka after being defeated by her once), very cold attitude to surface dwellers, yet her awareness of them would seem to suggest she has been keeping an eye on the surface.

zaktancopyja2.png

Last of the Matoran Universe (please read and review)

Didn't Greg say the right one had already been guessed? If someone could find that original topic and find out what characters had been guessed when Greg said that, we could probably narrow the list down.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I DID read your list. Mine's different: it doesn't include the Toa Mata and Dekar because they also have amnesia like the Metru Nui Matoran, non-sentient rahi like Kaa and Graalok are also highly unlikely since part of gathering information would require the GB to communicate with others (asking a question would take less time than hanging around a person and just hoping he will tell a piece of information to someone else), according to the OP it won't be someone created by the GB's themselves (Umbra, MoL, Bahrag, Orde), and finally: the Golden Skinned Being can't be the GB because storyline has shown us that beings joining in a fusion lose their identity for the duration of the fusion so the GB wouldn't know who he was.
I know this, my list just included everyone that is not directly stated they are not the great being. The rahi such as Ka and Graalok might be sentient, other rahi were known to be sentient. Ok, i missed the part about it couldn't be someone who's creation was pre-arranged. But the Golden Skinned Being might be it, because the great being's mind may be strong eenough to overcome the fused minds. I know how unlikely it is, but it is a possibility

You know, I think we need some more work on the final list for the official topic. I'm worried the colors that were used in the original may be too debatable, as recent posts here are showing. (And I've decided there will NOT be a vote system.) Perhaps a bold and italic system, with bold being those who are probably out due to one reason, italic another, and red color a third? That way we're not coloring subjectively, and the room for debate would come in based on whether someone thinks we're overemphasizing that reason.I also greatly agree with this:

Didn't Greg say the right one had already been guessed? If someone could find that original topic and find out what characters had been guessed when Greg said that, we could probably narrow the list down.
Maybe strikethrough could indicate any who weren't guessed in the topic (and still not directly ruled out by Greg)? Or should those just be left off entirely?And it needs to specify those who are in the fortress by name thus ruled out too.FTR, the post with the list I was planning to use is here:http://www.bzpower.c...600#entry369886 Edited by bonesiii

On the possibility of ruling out Matoran because of the sapience thing, I would say they can't be ruled out. Gregs original intention was Kapura, but he was stated as being ruled out because of the capsule mind-wipe. I know just because he didn't state the sapience there as a problem, doesn't mean it wasn't, but if Kapura was a serious consideration, I feel Greg would have made sure there was nothing contradictory.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Greg also said the GB might have stored himself for a while, so might have chosen a Matoran later once he recognized full sapience. But again, it really is irrelevant because he would need to blend in regardless of what their behavior was, so he would pretend not to be fully sapient if he chose such a being.

The original topic. I kinda assumed we've all read it but maybe not. :P Actually, the official topic should probably quote it in its entirety, come to think of it.And it wasn't like being stored physically in ice or anything. Apparently being stored as software in Mata Nui's systems and later taking a physical form as an MU inhabitant. (As one option; we don't know if it actually happened, the point was that the MU being's origin could have been at any time.)

This is off-topic here, but they are called nanotechnology in a poetic sense, or in the sense of relative scale to the super-macroscopic Great Spirit robot. :) And it was Greg that called them that, so there's really no point in arguing it, canonically. They are also poetically compared to cells; let's not pit one canon metaphor against another. They're just metaphors. :P
Which is why I said the word in the first place :P
And it wasn't like being stored physically in ice or anything. Apparently being stored as software in Mata Nui's systems and later taking a physical form as an MU inhabitant. (As one option; we don't know if it actually happened, the point was that the MU being's origin could have been at any time.)
Aren't the GBs organic though? I mean, I find it more plausible that he shape-shifted into something, as opposed to storing himself as data. Then again, the GBs probably found a way to do so.

The Krika Show Season 2 

And it wasn't like being stored physically in ice or anything. Apparently being stored as software in Mata Nui's systems and later taking a physical form as an MU inhabitant. (As one option; we don't know if it actually happened, the point was that the MU being's origin could have been at any time.)
Aren't the GBs organic though? I mean, I find it more plausible that he shape-shifted into something, as opposed to storing himself as data. Then again, the GBs probably found a way to do so.
well then great being may be a physical and organic being but what bonesii is referring to is the great being actual mind or spirit how ever u want to put it was placed as a type of back up program. how this would be done i'm not sure but i would think it would be similar to how the golden armor was a program that tren krom activated. now it could have also been as easy as the great being storing his mind in a object similar to how the ignika acted. and maybe they placed that item in the brain chamber of the great spirit robot i mean what better place than there to store an important item.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Good news guys! Those who wish to know who the disguised Great Being is, please check out this topic. :)
Well that clears it up :P
well then great being may be a physical and organic being but what bonesii is referring to is the great being actual mind or spirit how ever u want to put it was placed as a type of back up program. how this would be done i'm not sure but i would think it would be similar to how the golden armor was a program that tren krom activated. now it could have also been as easy as the great being storing his mind in a object similar to how the ignika acted. and maybe they placed that item in the brain chamber of the great spirit robot i mean what better place than there to store an important item.
Ah, I see what you mean. Hmm, now the question is HOW the GB became the person mentioned in Erebus's topic.

The Krika Show Season 2 

Good news guys! Those who wish to know who the disguised Great Being is, please check out this topic. :)
Well that clears it up :P
Ah, I see what you mean. Hmm, now the question is HOW the GB became the person mentioned in Erebus's topic.
yeah i still am vexed that it is that character of them all.Darkness in corner sulking"it could have been me but no it is him of all thing"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

And with that, no need for an official topic, or this one. Let's continue in that topic; this one will now be closed. ^_^