Back on topic keep this thread ALIIIIVEEEEE WOOOOO GOLD HAU NICE MAN YOU'RE FAMOUS KEEP THIS THREAD ALLLLIIIVVEE

There, that was on topic.  :)

Your complete lack of respect for Windrider is disgusting. If you really don't want to be on BZPower anymore, just leave and stop trying to ruin threads for the rest of us.

• Upvote 5

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Back on topic keep this thread ALIIIIVEEEEE WOOOOO GOLD HAU NICE MAN YOU'RE FAMOUS KEEP THIS THREAD ALLLLIIIVVEE

There, that was on topic. :)

Your complete lack of respect for Windrider is disgusting. If you really don't want to be on BZPower anymore, just leave and stop trying to ruin threads for the rest of us.
Ah, im sorry I ruined this wonderful wonderful thread.... Here's a straw, suck it up.

Oh and if that's so disgusting, why aren't you thinking about the rulebreaking going on here from OFFICIAL staff. Hmmmm. I guess they don't have to follow their own rules! Right, right... That's the way to lead a website! Set an example! Windrider among other BZP staff deserves no respect from me until the rules are strictly followed. Until then... Rules should not be followed. I refuse to take part in rules that aren't even followed by their makers.

Edited by Tuuli

There, that was on topic. :)

Ah, im sorry I ruined this wonderful wonderful thread.... Here's a straw, suck it up.

Oh and if that's so disgusting, why aren't you thinking about the rulebreaking going on here from OFFICIAL staff. Hmmmm. I guess they don't have to follow their own rules! Right, right... That's the way to lead a website! Set an example! Windrider among other BZP staff deserves no respect from me until the rules are strictly followed. Until then... Rules should not be followed. I refuse to take part in rules that aren't even followed by their makers.

Honestly, I think this forum might not be the place for you.

Hail Denmark

Terton and doodleloot - you need to follow my warning as well. Report any posts that you think are disrespectful, off-topic, or otherwise. There is no need to reply in such a manner. 

Tuuli - I think my warning was clear enough. You do need to respect the staff. For ignoring the warning and for continuing to act disrespectfully, I'm taking a point of Proto.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 5