Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron's eyes went momentarilly wide when she heard that three people had been killed. Aelynn knew it was bound to happen in an attack like this, but it didn't make it any easier to take in."Who?" she asked, hoping it wasn't anyone she knew.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:The time had come. One of the stone spikes which had been erected in his area by Kal told Heuani that the Turaga would awake within about two minutes; he had to return to the hive. The Toa of Shadow evaded the final attacks thrown at him - mostly elemental blasts, also parrying a newcomer's scythe blow - and then stood still, holding his hands up, gesturing for his attackers to stop. "Alright, that's about it," he said jovially. "I have to go, sorry. It's been a pleasure, everyone. I'm glad so many of us got better acquainted," he smiled, eying the corpses of the ones he had killed, "And I hope to see all of you-"But Heuani was cut off by a sharp feeling in his lower back that quickly rose up to his shoulder in a diagonal line. A beam of sharp, hot energy had burned deep into his armor. Without even a grunt of pain (though his smile did vanish rather quickly), Heuani spun around and saw the Skakdi who had used laser vision on him at Madrihk's whispered command. Heuani lanced a bolt of shadow at the Skakdi, who was hit in the middle of his chest and thrown forcefully backwards by it. "That wasn't very polite," Heuani said, all pleasantry gone from his voice. "Now I must be brusque: Those of you still alive, I remember your faces. If I see you again, I'll be sure to finish my work."With those words, Heuani melted into a shadow, and disappeared. He emerged again inside the hive, where Nuju was being kept, a ground-level breeding cell. The Turaga's heart rate, Heuani checked, was speeding up. "Now," Heuani said to the Rahkshi. It nodded, picked up Nuju, slung the Turaga over its shoulder, and ran from the room. Heuani made five more visits, to each of the places where the Turaga had been dispersed. Each Rahkshi grabbed their respective Turaga and jogged away. Heuani leaned into a wall that was cast in darkness and dissolved. The Toa of Shadow reformed at his old perch again, the tip of the Hive, and watched as all six Rahkshi filed up, carrying their Turaga. They formed a line on the lip of the hive, looking out at the battlefield. On Heuani's order, the wispy cloud of Rama behind the attacking army withdrew at once, zooming up and away, back into the hive. The attackers looked around in happy surprise or paranoid confusion as the heat was pulled off their backs. Some of them noticed the distinctive silhouettes of the Rahkshi on top of the hive as the Rama buzzed around and above them, back into the opening of the basket. Heuani turned back around to face the field, wincing slightly and privately at the wound of his back, and cleared his throat. He began to speak, his voice amplified manyfold by one of the six Rakhshi, a Rakhshi of Sonics. Everyone's focus was immediately drawn to him - not only because of his voice's loudness, but also because of its charisma. The army felt drawn to listen to Heuani."Good afternoon," Heuani began. "What a beautiful day it has been. Evening has approached early; I suppose I should say, 'good evening,' everyone. Now, if you don't mind, I would appreciate your attention for just a few minutes. I think you'll find this to be important," he said. The army hushed in response. "My lord Makuta was impressed by all of you," he began. "Impressed by your delusions, by your stupidity, by your idiocy. He and I both never believed that we'd find such a large number of stupid, delusional cool dudes." Heuani chuckled lightly to himself, and many others below echoed him without thinking. He smiled paternally, raised a hand, and drew quiet again before he continued. "Yes, Makuta found it all to be very entertaining; you have raised good mirth in him. In thanks for the laughter he has had at your expense, Makuta has decided to repay you with gifts. Behold." Heuani gestured to the Rakhshi, all of whom put down their staffs and held their limp Turaga under the arms, raising them to the sky. "Your Turaga," Heuani confirmed, answering the shocked cries and gasps from below him. "They are yours again. You may return them to their homes."Matau's body twitched. "Of course," Heuani went on, "Makuta is a giver. He has modified your leaders. I consider his modifications to be vast improvements."Nokama flexed her fingers."How have they been modified, you may ask?"Onewa's head tilted to the side."The Turaga are now more qualified, in Makuta's eyes, to lead you," Heuani answered his own rhetorical question.Whenua yawned. "A brief demonstration of their new abilities will commence shortly."Nuju stretched his arms out.Heuani eyed the Turaga, appraising them. "Now, in fact."Vakama's eyes sprung open.The Turaga of Ta-Koro yelled in confusion, fear, and terror. Before the eyes of the beings below, his body began to change shape, growing spinier. The armor of his body deepened in hue, seemed to become more chitonous. His eyes glowed red, his fingers grew longer, his back hunched. It was a hideous transformation, one which, based on the screaming, was painful and disorienting for Vakama. The yell of horror, though, transformed into a cry of exhilaration and anger; one that seemed disconnected from Vakama's own voice though it emerged from his mouth. He seemed to straighten, gain a core of iron. Vakama's legs kicked backwards, hitting the Rahkshi holding him in the face, making the creature drop him. Before he even hit the ground, Vakama clawed at the Rahkshi with his newly-sharp fingers, scoring gashes on its thighs. The Rahkshi tried to recoil, but Vakama grabbed its injured leg and, with a massive heave, simply tore the foot and calf away from the rest of the Rahkshi. As soon as the Rahkshi fell, Vakama balled his strong hands into fists and pummeled the top of its armor, bashing in the Kraata cage and killing the Kraata therein. The other Turaga had awoken in similar fashion; starting with confusion and pain, mutating before the eyes of the army, they too destroyed their own Rahkshi single-handedly. Nuju snapped the neck of his; Nokama threw hers straight off the hive, sending it to crash down to the earth below, crushed like a can by gravity; Matau pulled his literally limb from limb, and used those limbs to beat the Rahkshi to its death. Each of the Turaga had transformed into a savage beast, somehow stronger and faster than even a Rahkshi in their new forms. On their backs were the Parakuka, fat slugs which glinted in the dying sun.Heuani had stood his distance, watching the Turaga dismember their former guards. "The Parakuka," he said, addressing the horrified crowd below. "Your Turaga are now even more powerful than a Rahkshi - but their minds are... muddled."Heuani gave a silent command to the six slugs on the Turaga's backs and, with barely any resistance from their hosts, the six infected Turaga propelled themselves off the lip of the hive. "Now, they're coming to kill you."OOC: Official Objective #3: Stop the Turaga from killing anybody before their Parakuka-high expires.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)"What in the everloving fu--"Before Reordin could speak again, the Rama screamed out in a fever pitch and, cutting through them, Reordin hopped onto a new steed and began to observe the Rahi from the air."Focus all efforts on restraining the Turaga!" he screamed. "Shoot to incapacitate, not to kill!"He began to move towards Nuju cautiously: he had an idea...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Bane looked at the now-insane turaga, eyes widening in fear. Whatever the case, he needed help. "Kal, Matopolix, on me!" he yelled. "Stop Vakama first! The others might be able to listen to reason! Madrihk, please freeze the ground around the turaga. We need ground advantage, and those turaga can't walk on slippery ground!"OOC: kal and Shadow Guardian, please respond to this post.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC(Algnia): Algnia continued running towards the hive, past the defenders and up to the mutated Turaga. They were beautiful, just as Makuta wanted them. Algnia figured he could reason with them. "Turaga! I am one with the Makuta as you! You need to destroy these Toa before they destroy you!"

WIP

IC: Volin / OnyxVolin shook off his initial shock at the inhuman transformations the Turaga underwent, wasting no time to prevent what could be more deaths on the ILS' part. Activating his Matatu, several dead Nui-Rama corpses and chunks of debris in the surrounding area began to wobble and hover a few feet off the ground before being launched directly at Nokama. As the projectiles drew closer to her now grotesque figure, they squeezed themselves together to form a wide makeshift wall, Volin intending to engulf her in it upon contact and pin her to the hive wall before she hit the ground. It would serve as a sort of prison with the purpose to immobilize the Turaga of water."Kethrye! Use your Tryna on the Nui-Rama corpses and use ice to help me with this!" Volin ordered, feeling that they needed to combine their efforts. There was no telling just how powerful the transformations were."Don't give her the chance to get out!"Luckily for Volin, Onyx was watching his back as he hammered away at whatever larvae came near him, sending the occasional volley of iron spikes in their direction.OOC: Volin engaging Nokama. BenLuke, lend me a hand.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: (Uar)After seeing no one make a move against Heuani even after he had insulted the whole army roundly, the only thing which could shock Uar more was the Turaga's transformation. "What the !#@$ in Karz?.." he said as he tried to recall anything he had heard of Pararuka during his travels. What he could recall fuzzily was: They bonded to their hosts mentally and physically, driving them to feed it, sometimes temporarily transforming them. So, the best solution was to bind them without flash-freezing them or any other type of stasis, so that the transformation would eventually expire. He said to Dekuna next to him:"Can you think of any way to effectively restrain them?"

Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

ICLaki hid among the corpses of the fallen. The thick, tangy, warm scent of blood hung in the air like smoke, filling the mouths of all who breathed.The matoran crouched behind an especially large Nui Rama which was still smoking from the fireball which had hit it’s head. He peered over the body. Nui Rama still assaulting the ground troops. He ducked back down.Just needed to stay hidden and safe.A Rama flew overhead, searching the plain for survivors or medics. Laki stayed still, hoping the green and red blood coating his body would mark him as dead. The Rama came back, closer to the ground, eye’s glittering in the late afternoon sun. Laki stayed still, but the Rama was coming right for him. Was it just coincidence? He wasn’t going to take the chanceLaki took off running, and the insect immediately followed him. The matoran swore under his breath. The Rama was getting closer. Laki turned, threw one of his returning throwing disks, and knocked off a mask. He caught the projectile and turned. Then he tripped.The matoran slammed into the ground, and the Nui-Rama caught up to him. It Raised it’s stinger, and Laki helplessly tried to grab his dropped disks.Then some sort of signal reached it’s ears, for it buzzed away into the sky. The Matoran stood up, to find that all the Rama had vanished. Flying away."Good afternoon," A voice boomed out across the clearing. The voice was smooth, charming, and charismatic. Laki felt a liking to the voice instantly. Like he would follow the man anywhere. "What a beautiful day it has been. Evening has approached early; I suppose I should say, 'good evening,' everyone. Now, if you don't mind, I would appreciate your attention for just a few minutes. I think you'll find this to be important,"Laki gave the voice his full attention, although at the same time wondering what happened to the insects. Did the voice manage to use his charm to call them off or something?“My lord Makuta was impressed by all of you," the voice continued. "Impressed by your delusions, by your stupidity, by your idiocy.” Laki tilted his head. His lord Makuta? The voice wasn’t good- it was the sound of evil. The voice of his enemy.And the voice was immeasurably charming. As the speech wore on, Laki couldn’t help but laugh when the voice laughed, and agree with what the voice said. Although he knew the speaker was evil and a servant of the Makuta, he wanted to work with him, to help the other side.He couldn’t help but fight internally. As the speech wore on, Laki placed the speaker- he cut a dashing figure standing atop the side with the sun at his back.Then Laki saw a nightmare. Six Rahkshi were holding the six turaga. And as he watched, the Turaga transformed into monsters, ripped the Rahkshi limb from limb, and bounded down into the troops. The speaker disappeared and the troops shouted in surprise, barking orders and relaying messages.Laki ducked down behind the Nui-Rama, froze in horror. What was he going to do? The Turaga were monsters, and… now what? Would he run to safety? Or try and help the ground troops? The matoran hung back, still watching.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: He watched the downed rahi twitch. a disk was lodged in between his wing cogs, so he couldn't fly... for now. Loganto saw a nearby vine and tied it into a muzzle or harness. he put it on the creature, it didn't like it. at all. it ripped it to shreds. "Calm it down first." A feminen voice said. "who are you?" He said with a small shock. "I am beluntaya, and I am looking for Hokaruku, my best friend." Well, is she a squeally ga-matoran? He thought about asking. "She squeals alot." Beluntaya said. Coincidence? I think not. "I'll help find her" he said.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC:Leah was now horrifyed. There was no other word to describe what she felt at this moment. The sight of the changing Turaga, expecially Matau, was one that she knew she was not going to forget. The Le-Matoran stood there, shocked, for several moments. Her fellow Gukko Force soldiers were equally disturbed and frightened by the sight. Several unconsciously muttered the great spirits name. But Leah forced herself into action. She was strong-willed and she would not stand by and watch while the Makuta made the greatest living legends the Island knew his playthings. Her fingers twitched. They were wet, still wrapped tightly around the shock-frosted lightstone. She blinked the tears that had welled up in er eyes away and glanced a Destian and Madrihk. She held the Lightstone up in front of her face and gave them both another look. "Aim high!" she ordered them both. Then, taking a running start, she gave the throw all she got. Her arm shot up and forward, hurling the lighstone well over a dozen feet high. Now what Destian had to do was hit it. If Makuta had done this to the Turaga, maybe these Parakuka-things were as susceptible to light as his other servants. It was worth a shot. And even if it didn't turn out to be effective, raining shrapnel of light was certainly a distraction.OOC: Different target, same lighstone-shrapnel attack, as joined effort by Leah, Madrihk and Destian.--------------------------------IC:As soon as the Rama had withdrawn, Sisk had given a cheer. Prematurely, as it turned out, but the relief had been to large for him to just contain it. There were a little over twenty birds left, less than half of the force that had initially been mobilized. Leah and her ground-team had done a great job and recovered many downed crews, but the losses were still high. And he knew, just from the fact that the shadow Toa appeared atop the hive again, that things were far from over. But had could not have seen the horrors Heuani had brought with him coming. His eyes widened at the sight of the transformation. He could only imagine that Lashev and Verdi were feeling equally devastated.But upon hearing the Turaga's shouts, a sudden surge of inspiration overcame him. "We're back-heading to the forward-nest!" he let his co-pilot and gunner know as he pulled Skyscratcher into a tight roll and turn, heading to the opposite end of the clearing, where the Le-Matoran still held a fallback perimeter, behind which the wounded and dead were tended to. Just as they started to head there, sergeant Kara's Gukko levelled off to their starboard wing. "Where in the great spirits name are you going!?" he demanded. "To the FOB!" Sisk called back. Kara shook his head vigorously. "No! You come back with me right now, we need to secure the air around the hive, we can trap the Rama if they come back out!" he shouted.Sisk smiled knowingly. "I outrank you!" he shouted back. "Safe-guard the air, my fly-friends and I will come back!" he called. Kara called something after them in treespeak that luckily got drowned out by Skyscratcher's wings, but sounded quite foul. Sisk crossed the perimeter-line and turned again, bringing the bird in for a soft landing. Several of the ground-crew ran up to them, about to help them out of the saddles. Sisk shook his head. "I need big-nets!" he called. "Bring me a cargo-carrier!" he ordered them. Several of the Matoran looked puzzled, but two nodded. Shortly after, they came back with what he had asked for, several nets, folded into bundles. He whistled something and Skyscratcher took off again, but not flying up high until he had snatched the nets in his claws. Verdi tapped Sisk on the shoulder as they rose up again. "Why the nets?" he asked. Sisk glanced over his shoulder. "They're heavy-duty. Each for big-huge equipment. Very strong, get my drift?" he replied. It was true. The nets had been made in Ga-Koro, from the strongest fibres and were able to hold several hundred pounds of equipment during flight; a necessity for supplying remote Gukko-Nests in the Le-Wahi jungles or for carrying cargo. And hopefully enough to slow down mutated Turaga.Quickly, they headed back towards the battlefield and began to circle over the ILS-forces, waiting for their opening.OOC: Sisk fetched several big nets with his Gukko, ready to use them.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Destian:Destian looked up from where he had landed, a large dent in his armour, though there seemed to be a hole as well-blood was welling out of it. He looked up, following the lightstone with his eyes.Five...four...three...two...one. He launched a blast of laser vision at the lightstone, the light refracting from within it and sending burning beams all about as the lightstone exploded, just above the Turaga, raining shards of crystal and a burst of light upon them.OOC: Exploding light-bombs. Yay!

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Cy heard the commotion outside, and dropped the vaccum that had held many of the larvae back. He dashed out to the battlefield from the tunnel, air whirling around his palms. He managed to arrive in time to see the Turaga mutate and defeat the Rahkshi. This was impressive to him, but whatever Makuta had done to the Turaga, he would pay the price for it. Cy shot into the air, well above the battlefield, and shouted out to the Toa below,"Everyone, coordinate your attacks on the Turaga, and focus to detain. Vakama first! What I'm doing means sonics and fire won't work against him! Mahdrik or Kethrye, use ice!" High above where the Turaga could not strike, Cy was in a good posistion to target them-and so he targeted Vakama with a vaccum. Turaga, even enhanced ones, needed to breathe.----Vorok had been out to visit his old friend, Kivar, when he found the Toa of Sonics listening intently to something nearby. Kivar had lived in the jungle for most of his life, so he was attuned to anything out of the ordinary. Triggering a wrist blade, Vorok wrote in the sand, "What is it?" Kivar wrote back in complete silence,"Battle. Nui-Rama and many Toa. Great damage, many dead. I must prepare to help free my freinds, those who still live."Abruptly, Kivar spoke, "The Shadow Toa-he has the Turaga, and has turned them to Makuta's side!" Vorok nodded, and added,"We strike. I heard of the Turaganappings, and this may be our only chance to get them back."Kivar answered,"Matau and the others were good to the Rahi. I will help." He began a series of clicks and whistles, and a wild Gukko appeared in the canopy overhead.---Vorok and Kivar flew the Gukko towards the battle, thankfully less than a minute away by air. Spotting the falling Turaga with his magnifying visor, Vorok looked for a way to help. Noticing the effort to pin Nokama,Vorok pitched in, attempting to aid the attack by increasing her weight to the point where even a Pakari-user would be hard-pressed to escape. Kivar, meanwhile, was steering the gukko, keeping it on the edge of the battlefield,OOC: Vorok (Dovorachk) and Kivar joining the fight. Cy targeting Vakama with a vaccum, and requesting assistance from a Toa, preferably Mahdrik. (Katuko, if you care to risk it and help, appreciated. If not, then please assign someone else to do it.) Attempting an uncoordinated grativic assist for Volin. Remember my charecters are airborne, so they will be difficult for the Turaga to target, unless they have gained miraculous leaping abilities.

OOC: Fighting the Turaga.IC: Kethrye -Hearing Cy's plea for help, Kethrye burst into action, forming a giant hand of ice that reached to quickly grapple the mutated Turaga Vakama through the region of vacuum Cy had made. No time to think, he thought, trying to avoid contemplating what Makuta had done. Focus on subduing the Turaga.He finally issued a metal command to the reanimated Nui-Rama, sending them swarming down to grab at the monster that had once been Turaga Nokama. "Ground Squad! Focus on securing the Turaga!" Kethrye ordered, running back towards the rest of the ground troops. "Forcing our way into the hive can wait."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)Hovering about a hundred feet over Turaga Nuju's head, Reordin Saporta had emptied his bottle of medication: he was still in control of his emotions, making his little contingency plan unnecessary for him. Placing the two dozen or so tranquilizers in areas throughout one of the Madu bombs, Reordin struck a match along his cheek and dropped the bomb over Nuju's head.BOOM!The bomb exploded about ten feet above the brainwashed Turaga; if all went to plan, either the shock wave from the bomb would knock him to his feet or the tranquilizers that had been atomized and combined with the air around Nuju's head would kick in and enter his bloodstream...OOC: Reordin placed a bunch of tranquilizers he brought with him from the start of the battle (this was stated before the assualt in-game, I can find the direct post if you want, Nuju) into a bomb and detonated it above Nuju's head.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Skaarn heard and saw as the Turaga were transformed by the slugs on their backs and as they jumped into battle against the Toa invaders. With the battle against Heuani temporarily paused, Skaarn stood for a moment, unsure about what to do. Then he realized the Toa were beggining to brace themselves and prepare to subdue the Turaga. Well now, we can't be having that. Skaarn started closer to the hive, and then the Kraata in his hand teleported him much closer to it. He was disoritentated for a second - he wasn't used to teleportation, and likely wouldn't get used to it - then caught his bearings. He saw a cloud of crystals and light flying towards the Turaga, and a bomb explode over Nuju's head. Skaarn launched the Rhotuka he had been charging at the attacks, hoping to deflect them or carry away as much debris from them as possible.ooc: Helping out the Turaga

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Madrihk"That dirt-eating--"The Toa of Ice's statement was cut short by the Lightstone exploding, raining a hail of crystal shards everywhere. He was far enough away to not get damaged by it, but the chaos that ensued meant that he did not see the mutated Turaga clearly. Cy was shouting at him, and he was about to bark something back, but Kethrye stepped in before Madrihk could."You've got the right idea! Keep the detained!" he yelled, trying to back off a bit and survey the scene. At this point Skaarn appeared on the field to fire his Rhotuka power, and viewing the Hordika as a safer target than any of the bizarre creatures, Madrihk aimed a beam of ice at him without another word.OOC: Targeting Skaarn with ice.

IC: [Ril]"That sonuva' ..."Ril's next words were cut off by the lightstone hail as well, forcing him to jump off the Rama he was riding and back onto the ground. It had horrified him to see the transformations of their leaders, and now, he wanted vengeance.Flames appeared in his palm as he stared at the Turaga, ready to take them down if necessary.

OOC: The ground forces have stopped firing elemental blasts and subsequently swung aside on the left for the Ussalry to charge. The Ussalry are charging in the same offensive wedge with lances and spears; intention is to fell as many rama and buy as much time as possible before being overwhelmed while the infantry deal with the turaga.IC: Several times, plasma and fire ravaged the ranks of the rama's larvae. Several times waves of heat popped their flesh. Several times an inferno of gas descended upon them and sent them screeching away, fires raging on their carapaces.But each time the attacks were weaker. Each time the elemental blasts decreased in size; each subsequent counter of the larvae's charge visibly left the toa producing them drained.And finally they stopped. It appeared that they were out of power.The larvae charged forwards again. Their masses swept through the heat and over burning bodies, suffocating fire as they moved along. The tide's members were squirming back for the kill.As they approached, the ground forces drew their melee weaponry. The toa and matoran held their ground before the inexorable rush of bugs...It appeared that they were to fight the larvae close-up at long last.But then-just as the tide was mere bio away-the left flank of the infantry wheeled aside to reveal the Ussalry thundering right at the larvae. Then the infantry turned and charged towards the turaga. At last, only the wedge of armored matoran and Ussals was attacking.Sulov had heard Kethrye's cry, and he had seen how others retreated. He knew now that the plan to enter the Hive would not work.But he had already begun the charge and could not stop. He could not checked that which could not be checked; he could not steer what no one could steer. To turn or slow meant death much quicker than any that would be faced otherwise in a flying pace bio away from the enemy.So instead, he had picked his only real option: To keep charging. Even if the charge was successful, the Ussalry would still be doomed by the rama of the Hive. But at least they'd buy some time and enemy casualties for their comrades.Grinning Gavarm and cold Tarnok as spearpoints, reserved Sulov and contemplative Uyism behind them, and the ten medium cavalry after that all charged forth. If the larvae were able to slither aside prematurely, or perhaps bunch together in defensive squares, then they might have minimized casualties. But Sulov had timed the charge so that his forces reached a flying canter right before the infantry. The larvae had become too spread out by the tunnel's size by this time.Nor could they stop if they wanted to. There was another surge forward in the endless ranks of bugs then, and those in the front were shoved right towards the charge.Two masses of combatants were in that tunnel. One a writhing, wriggling veritable sea of undeveloped wasps; the other a spiked mass of iron matoran and Ussals.And they were set to collide in mere seconds.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Barük nodded slowly as he again bit his fruit. "Very well," he said. "You have my word." He paused expectantly, waiting for Ketan to do say the same.

---Jotham smiled. "That sounds...rather unpleasant. Though I hope it won't be necessary." He glanced around at the group. "We share a common purpose, you and I. Our motives may be different, but our goal is the same - the destruction of the dark one."---"And?" Iraanus cut in. "Out with it already, Toa."---"And I have information that may put us closer to accomplishing that goal." He paused. "A few days ago, I was travelling alone through the forests of Kini-Nui when I heard several Toa talking in a remote clearing. I could go into great detail, but I'll keep it short - there were four Toa, servants of the dark one, and from what I gathered they plan to amass a number of their master's followers. For what purpose I know not, but it cannot mean good for the likes of us.---"I would attempt to stop them myself, but for obvious reasons I cannot. I initially thought to gather a band of Toa, but this would take time, far more time than we have. If you wish to strike a blow to the Makuta, and a noticeable one at that...this is your opportunity."

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: KahlynnThe door of the Brightstar Inn slowly creaked open, and a battered, bruised and probably poisoned Kahlynn staggered in. He didn't look in the mood for a rest."Martini..." he croaked to the barman, sitting at a table at random."Shaken or stirred, sir?" asked said barman."Do I look like I give a Karz?" he spat, and they scurried off to make a Martini of some kind. Kahlynn looked around at the beings t his table. Funnily enough, all of them were Skakdi, except for a Toa they were talking to.OOC: Hello Skakdi group cool.png

IC: VilozDespite naturally being a lucky guy, today proved to be more fortunate than he expected, what with another Skakdi appearing on such short notice. He looked like your typical Skakdi, rude, rough around the edges and maybe just a bit more battered up than average, the wounds appearing very recent.You don't talk to Unari like that buddy...he'll bite...The thought creased a smile on his face. "You probably don't but since you're here, take it easy and have a seat." he called out with his typical friendly tone of voice.

IC: VilozThis was a first, for a Skakdi to walk into this inn without knowledge of the recruiting going on. Of course, that was completely plausible and realistic considering the advertisement was only set up a couple of hours ago."Haven't seen the posters, eh? Well take a seat, make yourself comfy, lend me your ears for a bit and don't get drunk off that Martini." Viloz said, pulling up a chair beside him and Taoki."Before we start though, what happened to you, stranger? You look like a piece of hammered Karz, no offence."

OOC: Kahlynn's already sitting down :lol:IC: KahlynnKahlynn, who was already in said seat, began to tell his story. "My name is Kahlynn, a Rahi hunter. It's a sort of hobby I picked up a long time ago, and I might have overindulged a little bit, since I got kicked off my home island (I can't remember what it was called; Zaktann or something) for wiping out too many of 'em." a Martini slid across the table to him, which he picked up and downed - he was very thirsty. "Anyway, I arrived here on the island one day with no idea what this place was, then this huge cat thing turned up. After a bit of a tussle, I managed to kill the thing, and it turned out the entire island was filled with Rahi. Not only that, but they attacked the natives constantly, so I wasn't gonna get kicked out any time soon." he got another Martini, and downed that too."Then a day or two ago (time's irrelevant to me given what's happened), I was tired after taking out this Nui Rama, and needed a nice place to lie down. Le-Koro was too far for me, so I went to Lake Pala, expecting a resort or something- but to my surprise, there's this whole village down there! Then this guy turned up with loads of booze, and I had a great time with that. Then hours ago, me and the rest of the lot occupying the village (mainly Toa with backup from a bucketload of Matoran, but there were one or two Skakdi and Vortixx among them) launched an attack on the Nui Rama Hive. Yeah, y'know, the big one. Y'see, that's the reason I stayed in the village. They'd been planning this for ages, and what's more convenient for me than a huge swarm of giant wasps to kill? So yeah, there was a massive battle, I killed a lot of Rama (and got pretty banged up, hence the cuts, bruises, missing teeth, Skakdi and Rama blood, and possible poison in my bloodstream), then this shadow guy turned up and started killing some of the Toa, and one of the blasts from the battle killed the Kahu I was riding and I crashed not far from here."After such a long story and two Martinis, he felt a little more relaxed, and stretched, causing a huge -CRACK- to emit from all over his body. Aaahh, that's the ticket. he thought, leaning back in his chair.

OOC: You never indicated it :PIC: VilozViloz's stare was unwavering as he seemed to eat into all the free information Kahlynn was handing out, which was unlikely for a Skakdi to do unless asked or forced to. Apart from his past, what was really important was the knowledge about the ILS launching a full-scale assault on Makuta's favourite Nui-Rama hive but also the fact that a 'shadow guy' turned up and begun raining chaos on the group. Not your average run of the mill news.​How can he be so nonchalant about this?"I see..." was all Viloz was able to say, appearing very deep in thought. Deciding that he'd focus on the task at hand and instead relay all of this to Rhow, he shook himself out of his daze and re-assumed his friendly laid-back look."Well Kahlynn, that's one pretty whack story but let's talk about that another time. I'm Viloz, your friendly neighbourhood master of card games who'll empty your pockets quicker than you can say 'cheater'. As you see, we've got a reunion of the beasts going on here, doing a fine job at scaring the locals but that's not the point. Rhow-" Viloz pointed to their leader. "- the boss of this group has the objective of recruiting as many of our kind in an attempt to get our shot at Makuta. Now I know, plenty of people would ask themselves: why would I want to do that? First off, if you think about it hard enough with that pea brain of yours (not you of course), Makuta's a terrorist in many ways and those are a no-no.""If you've got something against the big bad meanie and you're a Skakdi, you're going to want to join this unless you're some sissy who likes to smell flowers all day. Whether it be revenge, intrigue, boredom, it doesn't matter. As long as another grinner lends us a hand and gives us his A game, we're happy. We don't give refunds to the dead, by the way. You're responsible for any mishaps that happen to you."

"Martini..." he croaked to the barman, sitting at a table at random.
OOC: I believe I did ;)IC: KahlynnKahlynn grinned the trademark Skakdi grin (albeit with slightly less teeth). "As long as there's Rahi to kill, I'm in." he told them. "You can consider that my specialty."OOC: By the way TX, my Akrainid's gonna be up in a matter of minutes, at last :D

IC: Barük nodded slowly as he again bit his fruit. "Very well," he said. "You have my word." He paused expectantly, waiting for Ketan to do say the same.
IC (Ketan)The Toa of air bared his teeth in a smile. "I, too, give my word. I give myself to our cause, to take what we want and return nothing. And soon, this island will know us."A cool breeze passed through the leaves far above, setting them shivering and rustling in the afternoon sun. The dappled light shifted across the forest floor, puddles of light melting into each other, shadows dancing."A team like ours needs a name. A powerful name, and one that describes us. And since we are committed to ourselves, and no other, I suggest we name ourselves as such."Ketan chuckled. "We are sinners, my friend. Mata Nui would have us dutiful and endlessly diligent, but instead we will take what we want for ourselves. We are defined by our sin against a sleeping god; thus, I name us the Daedra."OOC: 'Daedra' being the archaic Matoran word for 'sinner'. Edited by kjanfijfaoisfjasfiseyruado

IC: Plagia - Rama HiveAkinii's dead.That's all that Plagia could think as she got to her feet, absently brushing rubble off a of herself.Akinii is dead.Akinii is dead.Akinii is dead.That last word; dead. It seemed to reverberate around the room, numbing everything that was going on. Plagia could think, but couldn't feel. She could see the new, Parakuka-infected Turaga attacking the ILS, but it barely registered. She could hear the cries to arms, but they meant nothing to her.Akinii is dead.Akinii is dead. That shadow Toa killed him. Makuta created the shadow Toa.Makuta. It all came down to Makuta. Suddenly, Plagia began to feel again. Feel something at least. It was a strange, new feeling, that she didn't feel very often.Rage."Karz you Makuta," she muttered, allowing the burning anger to fill her, "I'll kill you, I swear I'll kill you."She arched her back, roaring up at the Turaga, the ILS, Heuani, anyone in earshot, "YOU HEAR THAT MAKUTA! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"With that, she drew both swords, charging them with electricity, before sending it streaking across the cavern, in front of Onewa's position, blowing a crater before him, which would at least slow him down.OOC: Summary: Plagia is engaging Onewa, making the initial move by shooting lightning in front of his position in order to slow him down.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Payiges, Aki-NuiShe was of no help anymore. The Nui-Rama were overwhelming them, and she couldn't restrain the Turaga without potentially injuring them. Dekuna was out of the fight, and needed to be taken to safety 'Aki! Fall back, we need to help Dekuna!' Payiges once again jumped onto the Bull's back, and whipped the reins. 'Yah!'The Bull started off at a slow canter, and gradually sped to a gallop, before skidding to a stop in front of Dekuna.'Come on, sound boy, get up!' She yelled, holding out her hand to the dazed Toa of Sonics.OOC: Payiges and Aki-Nui are out of the battle.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: (Uar)Seeing to time to be wasted, Uar fired a steady stream of ice at Nuju's feet, hoping to freeze him in place.OOC: Uar is shooting a stream of ice at Nuju, hoping to immobilize him.

Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna chuckled for a moment. He could have sword he heard Payiges tell him that the Turaga were tearing apart Rahkshi. Clearly that was rediculous - only he could do that. He stumbled back towrds the tree, but caught himself on one of Aki-Nui's horns. There was a ringing in his ears, which was bothering him. Maybe it was another toa of sonics doing it, but he couldn't see the point. Couldn't people be quiet? "What's going on here?" he asked, still confused.OOC: I think Dekuna has concussion. He won't be very coherent for a while. :)

ppg2.png