Vail Sarsi

They

Another character from the BZPRPG, though the first I've drawn and didn't create myself, is Agravail "Vail" Sarsi. A member of the toa Sarsi, Vail is a headstrong firespitter with a macabre addiction to blood. Here we have Vail in the midst of a leap! Who is his mysterious foe?

This is also a present for Requiem, Vail's creator and player.

369px-Vail_Sarsi.jpg

As always, comments and critique are welcome! I know the feet could be a lot better, but my focus was more on the pose this time around. As always, Vail is drawn by hand in pencil, inked, and then colored with more pencils.

Edited by Kughii

I have to say i think this is an amazing representation of Vail.. I especially like the little flames around Vail's sword and the flames at the bottom of his cape

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yes, impressive job Kughii, and thank you! This is a lot better than I've been able to draw him. I love how you did the Pakari especially, and Persephone is also drawn with beautiful appeal to detail. The flames add a lot to the picture too, and it makes me want to write a post where he torches someone... XD who knows, maybe I'll get an opportunity when the cops come after him. Anyways, very well done, as usual, keep up the great work! If anyone wants someone to draw their characters, Kughz is the man for the job.