Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Odhran"Well luckily I don't need a Toa of Water anymore." Odhran said cheerfully. "I got myself a navigator. But I still have a few more roles that you might be able to occupy. I need a cook, second in command, shipwright, entertainer, and a doctor." Odhran offered. "Can you fill any of those spots on my crew?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Odhran"Okay then. Now for the interview. What would you do if my swordswoman annoyed you? The answers are:a.Punch her in the face and tell her to leave you alone.b.Ignore her and hope she leaves you alone.c.Find some petty way to get back at her.d.Other." Odhran asked with a grin on his face. He was good at telling when people were lying so he could probably trust himself to see if this Toa was telling the truth.

IC: Xalve sighed. He was sitting on a rock outside Po-Koro, fidgeting with one of the widgets in his bag. He decided to see if anyone needed jobs to be done. OOC: If anyone has a job, contact Xalve, who is, again, open for interaction.

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

IC: Twilite"I choose D. Other. I would simply assume she were the flirty type." He continued to look at Odhran, hoping for a witty remark. "Of course, if she weren't, then I would just have to ignore her. And possibly win her over with my great looks." He said this and brushed a bit of sand off of his thigh.

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC:OdhranOdhran frowned. That wasn't the answer he was looking for. A second in command should have the respect from his/her crew. He/she should earn the respect of the crew, although Twilite did pick the second best answer. He decided to give Twilite a second chance. "Alrighty then, here's one hundred widgets. We need ammo and food for our crew, and you get to go shopping. And if you get enough supplies you can keep the change." Odhran said with a grin. "Just be back in two minutes."OOC:This test isn't what it seems. Here's a hint, getting the food and ammo is going to take more than two minutes, even if he had a Kakama.

IC: Kaiva stalked out of the hut, taking a new cigarette and placing it to her lips. She had a slight limp, but she was ignoring it as best she could. She snapped her fingers once, twice, but couldn't summon her typical zap of electricity to light her smoke. She snapped three more times, growing more agitated each time until she couldn't take it. "Screw it!" She snarled and summoned a bolt of lightning at her feet to light it instead. The tip glowed cherry red as she stalked off into the crowd, searching for someone to punch.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Twilite"Yes sir. Food and ammo." He turned on his heels to locate the nearest bazaar. He knew just the place, but it certainly would take longer than two minutes.--Finding the shop he knew about, he strode through the cloth that draped the opening of the store. "Twilite! Long time no see!" said the jolly storeowner. "Yes. It has been a long time. Now, I think I've got a job lined up and the guy needs a few things for his crew." Welp," said the storeowner again, "I'd be happy to help." And with that, he ran to the back of the store, retrieving many items.As he came back, Twilite already had a pile of things-mainly ammo-to take back to Odhran. The storeowner placed packages of salted beef and other foods next to the others on the overflowing counter. "Here," said Twilite, dropping the widgets into the storeowners hand. "Oh my. Thank you Twilite. Here. I'll throw in a backpack to carry this stuff."Once they finished packing the food and ammo into the backpack, Twilite shook the storeowners hand. "Goodbye, old friend." And with that he was out of the store, climbing over the dunes back to where Odhran was.OOC: His mask is the Kanohi Calix, Mask of Fate. And I just made that NPC really quick to aid me.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC: [Stronin] Po-Koro was well known as the home of the many mineral-related Matoran and their sub-species. Even if they lived in other regions of the island, they had probably inhabited the village for most of their life. This meant that they would also return to the village during times when they had absolutely nothing to do. Stronin, however, permanently resided in the village. Unlike other of his fellow mineral-related Toa, he had never decided to migrate to any other of the Koros on Mata Nui, even though he was a rather well-known thief, and people living in Po-Koro would automatically assume he was the perpetrator of the crime. It was only luck and his skills at evading pursuers that kept him alive. However, the Toa of Iron did leave the village frequently, if only to randomly steal things from people outside the Koro. This meant that he had an alibi when others thought he was stealing something, which he probably was. That was how he had managed to prove that he did not steal any shiny crystals recently. Today he was lying on the ground, confused on how in Karzahni he had gotten there. "Okay," Stronin said to no one in particular. "What just happened?" OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Marda Marda looked at the Toa that had just walked in. "Water? Oh how boring. Alright then, here you go." she said, handing him a mug full of water. "Coldest water in Po-Wahi. Got my own Toa of Ice to make sure of it." she said, grinning. "So what brings you here? Need a place to stay? Rooms are cheap." she said to the Toa of Electricity. OOC Yeah, Marda talks a lot.

IC: TwiliteTwilite dropped the bag of items slowly and set it next to Odhran. "I'm sure you won't mind if I take a look around your ship," he said, looking at the sleeping Captain. "I promise not to break anything." He turned and started up a rope that hung from the ship.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC: TwiliteHe slowly pulled himself up and over the side. Looking around the deck, he didn't notice anything too special about it. "Hmmm..." he said, walking towards one of the beams that supported the masts. He put his hand on the wood and looked out toward the sea. "I really hope I get this job. I'd love to sail on those waters."

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

OOC: Hubert, is Stronin in the desert or the Koro? IC (Voi, Po-Koro): Voi looked and followed Kakaru. As the bartender gave him a glass of water, Voi reached Kakaru and went to sit beside him. "So what brings you here? Need a place to stay? Rooms are cheap." the bartender said. Voi knew those questions were meant for Kakaru, but he couldn't remain silent. "I'm not sure what my friend here is here for", he began. "But I'm here to play some Koli. And maybe watch it too. Where could I recruite players or something?" Then he said to Kakaru. "Sorry. Please go on."

Ic: Kakaru Kakaru took slow, deliberate sips from the mug as Voi spoke. His stomach was still uneasy and he didn't think the bartender would appreciate a mess on the floor. As he got fluid back into his system, he replied to the element-neutral Toa behind the counter. "I could use a room later, but first thing's first: Where can I find supplies?" He slid another twenty widgets across the counter and motioned towards the now-empty glass.

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Ic: KakaruKakaru glanced over at the Toa of air. Did he realize that Ko-Koro was not only the exact opposite of where he wanted to be -namely, right here- but that he needed supplies before he left? Based on what he Kakaru seen of him so far, the green elemental was dead serious about it."Just a good merchant in the bazaar who sells stuff. Larger water canteens, tents, lightstones, that sort of thing. Er, on that note-" He reached into his satchel and brought up nothing more than an empty canteen. "I'm out of widgets. Got any small jobs you need done around here?"

hey it's Studio Comic

IC (Voi, Po-Koro): Voi was surprised by the willingness of Kakaru to work. The poor thing was out of widgets and all he could think of was working! Voi decided to keep it to himself this time, though, waiting for a response from the bartender. OOC: Thought we should give him a chance to reply before moving on.

IC [Velox; Dal Riata bar]: It was another one of those nights. A night where his past haunted him, his nightmares unrelenting in their pursuit of overtaking his mind. Images flashed before his eyes. A torture chamber. A man being brutally tormented by his captors. The flesh ripping from his body, the blood pouring from the open wounds. It was his best friend. And it was his fault his friend was there. He heard screams of agony, despair, hatred. For his friend could do nothing else. The memories stabbed at him like daggers, piercing deep into his heart, unyielding in their attack. And so once again he turned to what he normally did to drown away his pain: he drank. He sat alone at a corner table in Dal Riata, sipping from a glass that was half empty. A small cluster of drained glasses sat adjacent on the wooden table in front of him. Silently he consumed the sensational liquid, everything distant to him, as he stared blankly throughout the room, the other patrons of the bar going about their usual business, talking and laughing loudly -- enjoying the night. The whole place seemed to be that of delighting liveliness, with him as the exception. He only sat there, drinking and wishing the nightmares would leave him peace, that he could move on with his life. But he wasn't strong enough. Not yet. That was why he worked as a mercenary, using his skills for whatever he could to make money, keeping himself busy when at all possible to alleviate the pressure on his mind. So far the strategy had worked fairly well, but there were always times -- like tonight -- when there was no work to be done, nothing to distract his mind with. And so the nightmares came.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

OOC: Oh, village then. IC: [Stronin] Having decided to get off the rocky ground, Stronin was currently travelling through the village due to the fact that he was incredibly bored and that there were no targets nearby. Of course, he was not actually walking through the streets, since that would give away his position to anybody who he was attempting to steal from. This meant that he was forced to use the other route, AKA the rooftops of the village. Because he had absolutely no ninja skills, the Toa of Iron was forced to slowly jump over the gaps between houses, forgetting that he wore a Mask of Flight, which would've let him ignore all the safety precautions. However, because of his lack of proper organisation and slightly impulsive actions, he forgot about it, and ended up falling off a roof a few seconds later. "Okay," he muttered, dragging himself to his feet outside a door to a pub. "That hurt."

IC:OdhranOdhran woke up soon after Twilite came back. He looked strangely at Draebe. "I am awake," he said with a yawn. "And sure, but I better go with you so Moylan doesn't try to kill you." Odhran said, picking up the bag that Twilite brought him and walked onto the deck.

IC: The Vortixx, clad in her dark cloak, moved slowly and casually through the market at the border of Po-Koro. Traders and carvers offered their artwork and their services in exchange for widgets, or the work and servies of the buyer, depending on what they had to offer. Kohra tried to fit in. Just like she had been told. While not common, she was aware that others of her kind had somehow found their way onto this Island. They seemed to know where they had come from, unlike her, but she was the only one who knew that. And she intended to keep it that way. That was easier said then done of course, with her strange left arm, the unkept spikey hair-extensions and odd purple eyes, but so far she'd done a good job. Nobody looked at her twice. Everybody seemed to be blissfully ignorant of the stranger among them, absorbed in their own thoughts. Which was all the better for Kohra.The Vortixx clutched the bundle with the infected mask under her cloak. I was stowed safely in her satchled. She wasn't afraid to get caught, but she was still careful, she didn't want to compromise her anonymity, which she needed to complete her task.Slowly, she walked past different merchant stands, pretending to be a potential buyer and looking at the goods. She felt reminded of something that felt like home as she studied the different handiworks of the Matoran. The Po-Koronans were very laid-back, as far as everyday activities were concerned. Nobdoy wanted to overexert themselves in this heat, so it was only natural that the merchants let their goods do all the advertising. Their presentation was minimalist, but professional and none of the traders here were calling out to the customers or exclaiming the superiority. Just like home.Kohra stopped in her steps, inconsciously directly in front of a stand, as if something had caught her eyes. Just like home? Why would she think that. She didn't even know where that was, much less who she had been back then."Is there anything in particular that you would like to have a closer look at?" the Matoran trader asked her, making her resurface from her brooding. "I see you are interested in these my Kolhii-sticks, the finest equipment any Sportsmatoran could ask for, I even supply some of the best players on the Island."Stay focused, stay on the task, the voice in her head said. Kohra blinked a few times. Her inital instinct had been to just lash out and silence this being, but she fought the urge back down, clenching her fist under her cloak, the nails digging into her palm. But on the outside she maintained the face of the casual customer."Why yes, I can see that this is some excellent workmanship." she said, even picking up one of the kolhii-staffs resting against the stand in a large basket. "But, you see, I have been injured during a recent game and...well, I am afraid I can not return to the game just yet."The matoran looked at her a little perplexed. "Why, that comes as a surprise. I did not realise your kind was interested in this game as well." The Vortixx could feel a droplet of sweat rol down her slender throat. Of course they did not play this game. Just look at the forsaken staff! It is barely longer then your lower arm! she thought. This time, the thoughts were her own.Trying to put on a curteous smile, she cleared her throat. "Well, yes, uhm, we don't...normally. But you see, I was curious. But some sports are not meant to be played by everybody. You Matoran are lucky to have found such a great and amicable way of competing with one another. But, if you'll excuse me, I do have some business to tend to.""Why thank you. That is very kind of you. Well, good luck with whatever it is you need to do and if you should find yourself curious about Kolhii again, come and find me. Have a good day and may Mata Nui watch over you!"Kohra nodded and gave a small wave as she walked away. That had been too close. Much too close. She was amazed she had managed to find a way out of this situation. She could feel herself taking deep breaths, her chest heaving as she tried to calm herself down again. She kept walking until a small group of huts appeared. Once she reached the shade between them, she quietly leaned against a wall, breathing in a controlled manner. As her body calmed down, her thoughts were still racing. And the whispers at the back of her head seemed to grow impatient, pressing her to do what she came for. In the middle of the outskirt there was a well. This was where she was headed. It was a simple matter. But much harder once one tried to do it without arousing suspicion. So far her plan had been straightforward. Go in, wait until nobody is looking and then do the job.But the close enoucnter with the trader had given her a new idea now. Why not use these people as an advantage? Somebody doing something by themselves and looking around was much more suspiscious then a random encounter between two strangers.By now, her nerves had calmed down again. She started walking again, slowly. From the shadows between the huts she could see the opening of the well. It was just a ring of stones opening into a deep hole the Matoran had dug. Held up by four wooden poles was a pieces of canvas that hang low over the well, to keep the sun from shining into the hole and evaporating any of the precious water. Kohra looked around for more villagers. There were several around, going about their business.Time to blend in again then. She left the shadows, seamlessly emerging from them, as if she had been part of them. Nobody paid any attention as she sachayed over to the center of the square. She could see a lone Matoran carver, hauling tools in a bag on his back, coming in her direction. He was bent forward under thei weight and sweat gleamed on his forehead. He was definitely the one she was looking for right now, a means to an end. Now timing was everything.As she continued to walk towards the well, she pulled the bundle from the satchel hanging at her side, grasping it in one hand, hidden by her cloak. The Matoran was only a few bios away now. Pretending to be curious about the depth of the well, she stepped closer to it, peaking down the shaft and, out of the corner of her eyes, also at the oncoming Matoran. The time seemed to slow down with every step her unknowing helper took in her direction, she could feel her heartlight pulsating in her chest. Just a bit closer, a little closer...now!At the precise moment the Matoran was behind her, she took a step back, her hand still loosely holding onto the bundle. Her curiosity apparently satisfied, she turned a little sideways, as if she wanted to walk on. It was then that the Matoran, focused on getting the heavy tools to whereever he was carrying them, bumped into her. Hard."Ow!" she yelped, as she rocked forward from the impact, loosing the loose grip she had kept on the bundle. With a mischeivous smile that corssed her face for the fraction of a heartbeat, she watched it fall into the darkness of the well and into the precious water below.The Matoran wasn't too happy. He'd lost the grip on the canvas-bag with the tools and it had slid from his back. Cursing he scrambled to gather his belongings back together. Kohra mumbled something about being sorry, then, rubbing her side where the bag had hit her, she walked on, soon beginning to head back towards the edge of the Po-Koro outskirts. OOC: Mischief managed ;)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Odhran"Oh hello there! Watch out for Moylan, my swordswoman, she might think that you're trying to steal the boat!" Odhran called up to Twilight. "By the way, nice job shopping, how much change did you get, and how long did it take you to get back?" Odhran asked with a grin.

OOC: Syyge from Ga-Wahi. IC (Syyge, Po-Koro): Po-Koro, the village of stone. Much better than Ga-Koro. At least, that was what Syyge thought as he entered the village. He had wandered around in Ga-Koro after landing there, but not much was going on. Syyge had taken a boat to the Motara Desert where he followed the path to Po-Koro. Syyge hadn't been travelling for long when he saw a Toa of Iron fall from a roof in front of a pub. Syyge ran over to the Toa and lend him a hand to help him up. "What was that about?" he asked as the Toa rose to his feet. OOC: That's for you, Hubert. The Toa of Iron is Stronin.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC Marda Marda looked at Voi as she refilled Kakaru's glass. "Well, nothing specifically, but it doesn't have to be widgets. What else you got?" she asked. Then she glanced over at Kakaru. "By the way, there's a market two buildings down. Great supplies, and cheap too. Just tell the Matoran Marda sent you." she said. OOC By the way, that market is to be run by my soon to be created Matoran called Saskia. Give me a bit and it'll be all set up.

Ic: KakaruKakaru finished off the second glass as he glanced around the room. It was fairly dark, but only in contrast to the searing sunlight outside. "I suppose I can trade some of my equipment."A shadowy figure stirred in the corner, catching his eye. His pupils dilated as he focused on the movement and he could make out a brown-and-silver Toa; dead drunk and completely unconscious. "Who's that guy?" Kakaru nodded towards the Po-Koronian figure.

hey it's Studio Comic

IC - Caith -Entering the Dal Riata: A Toa walked into a bar. He was of average height and build, the only strange things about him being his rather uncommon mask, and the long bladed spear he held in his hand. Without a word, he stalked to the bar, and sat down. "I'll have a glass of bula wine."

Edited by The Assassin Archer

Ic: KakaruKakaru glanced back at the simple-minded Toa and set his canteen on the counter."Marda, this is authentic Onu-Koronian equipment," he explained, "made to last a fall from the top of the Great Mine. It'll fetch a decent amount of widgets from any merchant."Seeing the "go on" look from her face, he continued. "One more glass of water, please, and get Voi here three shots of your strongest stuff."

hey it's Studio Comic

IC:Odhran"Yep, I picked it out myself." Odhran said with a grin. "Of course it needs a name, and a shipwright to take care of it, but other than that, it's a very nice ship." He turned to Moylan and said, "Meet Draebe, our new navigator. Draebe meet Moylan, my swordswoman. That other man over there is a potential candidate for second in command, but he's still testing." Odhran said, getting the introductions taken care of.