Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I see. IC: [Stronin] The Iron Toa nodded at his fellow Toa's statement, before walking over towards the bar. He knew how pubs worked: it didn't matter if one was a criminal or not, as long as they didn't cause any trouble, the owners would not care about them. However, if one wanted to fight, they would be forced outside, and Mata Nui protect those who tried to steal ANYTHING from a pub. Bartenders were one of the scariest beings in the universe, ranking just below librarians, cooks, children and Mata Nui. "I'll have the purplish-looking liquid," he said cheerfully to the bartender, deciding to try out the strangest looking drink. Stronin then turned to the Toa of Magnetism next to him. "What are you going to order?" he asked, before remembering something. "By the way, what's your name?"

In the reality that never existed... Lux, Stronin, Rylus, Zoma, Wahkua, Syryn, two Onu-Matoran thieves and a couple of mages looked in dismay at the Ko-Matoran named Tapio, dying on the ground, pierced by a sword. Rylus went over to him and cried. "Don't die! Please!" Tapio opened his eyes and struggled to say something. "Thank you", he managed to say. "Thank you... for... letting me on this adventure..." "Looks like you were a little too late on that one", the Po-Matoran named Lohkare sneered at the Onu-Matoran named Maa. Not many knew that they both were actually posessed by time-travelers who hadn't seen each other for eons. And it had been better that way. Alex, the being inhabiting Lohkare had just pierced Tapio with his sword. As soon as Alex had sneered, he started to glow with a red color. Only Henkka, the being inhabiting Maa, could see this. He knew immediately that Alex had completed his evil assignment in this world and was about to be teleported away, into another timeline and another body. "No you won't!" Henkka yelled and threw himself at Alex, wrestling him to the ground. "What's he doing?" Lux asked in confusion. He could only see Lohkare and Maa wrestling with no apparent reason. Stronin shrugged. The mages backed away. They could sense the power of what was going on. Rylus was beside Tapio, crying as his friend died. "You can't constrict me", Alex said to Henkka. "We both know I'm outta here before you can..." Suddenly, Henkka started to glow as well, but with a white light rather than red. "I'm not letting you escape", he said. "For millions of years we've been hopping around in time. As long as you exist, I can never complete my mission. I won't let go." "You fool! You'll get us both killed!" Alex shouted as he was suddenly surrounded with white light and Henkka with red. "If it must be that way, it will be", Henkka said. Now the others could see the lights as well, although no one knew how. The mages backed off, shielding their eyes from the glow. Syryn took out his weapon, ready for anything. Even Rylus turned to look. The two Onu-Matoran thieves ran away in panic. 10 thieves had already been killed in battle. Wahkua simply said "No..." Then the lights combined and merged, forming a pink glow which now surrounded both time travelers. Then there was a flash of light so bright it must've blinnded everyone who hadn't closed their eyes. The light exploded... * IC (Voi, Po-Koro):IC (Syyge, Po-Koro): Voi blinked his eyes and started wobbling around. What had he done? And why? The answer was simple. He had drank all of the shots Kakaru had bought him. Why? Because Voi didn't want to insult his newfound friend by refusing to drink them. He had downed all three shots incredibly fast and now his body fought against the onslaught of alcohol. He had never been drunk before. He wasn't enjoying the experience. At the other end of the bartable, Syyge answered Stronin's question. "My name is Syyge", he said. "And I think I'm going to order... hmm... some of that yellow stuff, maybe?" he pointed towards a picture of a yellow colored coctail of some sort. He was about to ask Stronin about his name when Voi collided with Syyge. Syyge struggled not to fall or to let Voi fall. He soon had a grip on Voi and was looking straight into the eyes of the drunk Toa of Air. "Hey, calm down", he said, when suddenly he had a very disturbing feeling. Almost as if his mind was being taken away from him... before Syyge could think about the feeling more, his mind was, in fact, suddenly wrenched away from his body. The same happened with Voi... * IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro):IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro): Henkka cried out as his spirit was transferred into Voi's body. He wasn't sure what was happening. He felt very... nautious. Soon he realized he was drunk. Or rather, his new host was. He slumped to the floor. Alex, now in Syyge's body, looked at Henkka as he fell down. He could see Henkka in a way others in this world could not. He saw Henkka in his original form, a Ko-Matoran. Still, Alex knew that was only an illusion and that Henkka was now a Toa of Air. Somehow, he could see both bodies. It was somewhat disturbing. A quick glance at himself showed that Alex was now a Toa of Magnetism. Alex saw something was wrong with Henkka. He looked like he was... drunk? It had to be. Perfect. Now Alex could kill him more easily. He readied his (Syyge's) weapon. Henkka, now lying on the ground, struggled to hold his thoughts. As his head rolled right and left, he suddenly caught sight of Stronin. Remembering him from his previous adventure and too confused to remember he was not in the same world now, Henkka reached out to him. "Stronin..." he said to the Toa of Iron. "Stop... him!" he pointed at Alex, or Syyge, and fell unconscious. OOC: Brought back two of my best characters...

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Moylan She barely leaped over the sword, taking the impact vision square in the chest. She was flung back, nearly over the side of the ship. "That your, ergh, best hit?" She bulled out her smallest sword, making it magnetically attracted to the Captain's chest armor, then let it be pulled flying at him at high speed.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:TakuTaku smirked as the small sword headed towards his chest. A small blast from his vision power caused it to pin itself to him sideways, harmlessly magnetized onto his armor. "That the best you can do little girl?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:TakuTaku turned and bolted, running behind a cabin. The swords followed him, cutting through the wall, through the cabin, and into the other wall. He grinned as the grabbed the two largest ones. But forgot the smaller one, which stabbed him in the kidney. OOC:Ranged attacks probably won't work. As he's here to make sure that Moylan is good with melee fights. Unless you get really creative.

IC Marda Marda rubbed her faceplate (not a Kanohi. She's not a Toa, so she doesn't have a Kanohi) gently and glared at the Toa. "That was unneccesary." she said, reaching across the counter and placing her hand on the Toa's face. She let a tiny fraction of her power flow into his head. "It's not easy running a bar with no workers around. Patience, if you please." she said, pouring him a glass of wine while he recovered. OOC Marda's special power is to cause disorientation through touch. Just wanted to demonstrate.

IC: MoylanMagnetic force began oulling the swords back to her, and due to the Skakdi'd grip, she was slowly sliding along the ground toward her weapons. Which would give out first, the Skakdi's grip, or the ground between them? She hoped it was his grip.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Moylan One of the vision blast hit hear her feet, sending her flying backwards. But atleast she has her swords back. "This isn't working. TIme to gring this fight a little... closer." She got to her feet, and charged at the Skadki with her largest and smallest sword.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Marda Marda rubbed her faceplate (not a Kanohi. She's not a Toa, so she doesn't have a Kanohi) gently and glared at the Toa. "That was unneccesary." she said, reaching across the counter and placing her hand on the Toa's face. She let a tiny fraction of her power flow into his head. "It's not easy running a bar with no workers around. Patience, if you please." she said, pouring him a glass of wine while he recovered. OOC Marda's special power is to cause disorientation through touch. Just wanted to demonstrate.

OOC: Dangit, thought she was a matoran. IC - Caith: Caith smiled slightly as his kanohi cut in, increasing his balance and effectively ruining the disorientation. He sipped his wine with his usual calm, although his eyes glanced around swiftly, taking in the bar,

IC:Taku"Your ship?" Taku asked. "This is my ship!" and with that he charged, swinging low and shooting high, the same trick he had tried earlier. OOC:Feel free to win now TDC.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC:TakuTaku grunted as he was hit, stabbed in the heart with Moylan's sword. He cussed. "To Karz with you!" he uttered as he took his last breath. OdhranOdhran, who had jumped onto the ship while Moylan was battling, applauded. "Very nice, you've earned your raise. 27% it is. Now to loot the ship. Hey! Draebe! Bring the ship around here would ya?"

IC:Odhran"I admit that my directions aren't the best." Odhran said testily. "But I am your captain. Can you at least pretend to respect me in front of the crew until I earn your respect?" he asked, reaching the room filled with loot. "And wow did we hit the mother load here!"

IC:Odhran"Or you can stay on board and get even more loot." Odhran said, using his powers to split the widgets from the gold and jewelry. "Alright, let's see... 30% for me," Odhran said, moving 30% worth of gold and widgets into a pile. "25% for Twilite," he said, splitting off 25% of gold off for Twilite. "18% for our navigator," with that he split the jewelry and widgets into a pile of 18% of the loot. "And the rest for.. Moylan." Odhran said, giving her the rest of the Jewelry and the widgets. "Grab your pile and only your pile Moylan." Odhran directed, having kept an eye on her to make sure she didn't take anything.