Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kahua saw the pirates leave. "Ok, never mind that...I guess I'll stick around and see if they return." He snuck behind an alley and moved the money from his Iron Sand can to his wallet. "Easily fixed."OOC: Kahua open for interaction, ESPECIALLY being caught stealing money.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kohra didn't quite know what to make of this Toa, actually offering her help. Courtesy was not in her emotional repertoire, at least, not in the one she called her own. She could fake it if she had to, but being on the receiving end of it."Uhm, alright...sure." she said, tentatively, accepting the offered water and taking a deep sip. As it turned out, she actually was thirsty and took another swallow before handing the canteen back. They began to walk and Kohra was mentally arguing with herself and the whispers. She didn't want to risk being taken back the way she'd come. It could mean her being near the well and if somebody recognized her it would only be a matter of time before somebody would suggest her having something to do with the poisoned water. Not that the effect would be noticed right now. No, that could very well take several days before the first Matoran would fall ill. But still, what should she do now?"Use the gauntlet, wait for an opening, just slit his neck! Nobody will miss him." one voice said."No, play the game, make up an excuse, act like you mean it, then slip away. You're a weary traveler, he won't give you a second thought once you are gone." another interrupted the first. She wasn't sure how much of this little argument had been her own thoughts and which had been her dark passenger, but not arousing suspicion seemed much wiser to her and so she decided to keep the mask on a while longer. And if she was already playing the game, she might as well follow the rules. What was it these people did on first meeting? Ah, yes. Smalltalk."This is very kind of you...", the Vortixx started to say but stopped in mid sentence for a moment, "...I am sorry, I'm afraid I didn't catch your name."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: [Stronin/Naona] As Alex slowly dragged Henkka out of the pub, the door slammed open, forcing them to move away from the group of Po-Koronian guards that had marched in. At the head of the group was Naona, who was staring intently at Stronin. The other patrons of the pub also shifted their attention to the guards, hoping that it wasn't one of them who was going to be arrested. "Toa Stronin," the female Toa of Stone said. "You are under arrest for assault, vandalism, stealing, smuggling and blasphemy. Please come with us, or we will have to use force." Stronin smiled. His favourite policewoman was here, and it seemed like she had brought reinforcements as well. "Could I get a head start?" he asked cheerfully, already knowing what the answer would be. "No." "Well it was worth a try," he admitted, before getting off his seat to confront his fellow Po-Koronians. "But first, we should take this outside." One of the guards Naona had brought along with her moved forward, pointing his sword at the Iron Toa. "Don't try to trick us!" he shouted angrily. "You're not getting away!" Naona slowly took a step back, hoping not to get involved if her fellow guard decided to actually attack her target. Several of the other guards did too, all of them knowing where they were, and what would happen if they attempted to start a fight. Obviously, the impulsive rookie guard did not know what the others did. "Stronin," the Stone Toa said, carefully checking on the younger guard from the corner of her eye. "Your idea has merit. We will take this outside." The Toa of Iron nodded, before turning to Alex, who he still thought of as Syyge. "I'll probably see you later," he said, "but that depends on how far I have to go before losing Miss Copper over there."

OOC: I figured that we would take those past events into consideration. You can just tell me how the fight with Ciel ended. It's good to see you again too. :DIC: Hawke Tennyr"It has been a long time," said the Toa with a big smile. "I've stayed close to home, back in Ta-Koro. But I've still managed to keep my work going..." He kept his arm around Marda as they moved toward the counter. "As for how life has been treating me, it hasn't been good. I've done a lot of things in the span of time since we last saw each other. Things..." he said, sitting down. "I'm not proud of."

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC:The Vortixx thought fast. But she couldn't think of a name that she could give Clo'on that would sound convincing. The truth then, for once."I am called Kohra." she told the Toa as she sat down on the bench, streching out her legs and leaning back back. She supported her upper body with her arms as she did, tilting her head back and letting her hair fall.The part of her that interacted with the beings of the outside world couldn't help but find some appeal in sitting here like this, despite the danger of getting caught. The afternoon heat was actually comfortable under the shades and she closed her eyes for a moment.Who knew...maybe she could enjoy prentending to fit in."This is a nice place." she commented.

OOC Well, basically Makuta's curse was too strong for us to incapacitate him, so Parson/Sheer/Slater made a final attempt. As Sheer, she grabbed on to Ciel and wrapped their legs in crystal so they couldn't move, and then she summoned all of her power and impaled the both of them with crystal spikes, effectively killing both of them. The crystal surrounded them, and Other took it into the tower to dispose of it. Marda got out of the tower, but Other and Chess stayed behind and the tower disappeared forever. An emotional ending, but I really only wanted Marda after all that, so she's the only one that remained. IC: Marda Marda led Hawke over to the bar. "Hawke Tennyr, what have you gotten yourself into this time?" she asked. He seemed to notice that her accent was gone.

IC: Kohra tried herself at flashing Clo'on a little smile. "Well, I can definitely see the appeal of this-", she motioned toward the area around them with her left hand, "-and why you like it here. Correct me if I am wrong, but you are from around here, aren't you?" OOC: Left hand is the gauntlet, FYI ;) Seems little Vortixx had a slip-up.

OOC: Fantastic ending for those characters. Hawke has been through a lot since they last met. I introduced him in the Ta-Wahi topic with an incredibly gruesome post. So he's changed a bit.IC: Hawke Tennyr; Dal RiataHe looked Marda in the eyes. Her look was that of an incredibly concerned friend. "I'm still just trying to find out what happened to the Toa Mata, as I always have. Just..." he looked down. "...I've found new ways to do so. Not all good."

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Alex turned to look at the group about to arrest Stronin or something. He was quite surprised, actually. In the reality he had been to before this one, Stronin had helped the good guys. Alex had seen potential in the Toa of Iron: strength, wits, skill... Alex was intrigued by the possibilities Stronin could provide him with if they were on the same side. But first, he needed to expose of Henkka, of course. Although... If I take Henkka outside and kill him first, Stronin might get imprisoned before I get a chance to help him, Alex thought. Then again, I have been waiting for this for so many years already... Although unconscious, Henkka's mind hadn't stopped fighting to take over Voi's body and to overcome the blackness caused by the alcohol. Voi's body wasn't used to alcohol and had trouble burning it. Henkka tried with all his might to overcome the drunken state of his host and taking command over him. Strengthened by horrifying experiences and millions of battles, Henkka's mind started to win the battle. He could finally feel the hands of his host moving and repsonding to his commands... Alex had made his decision. He lifted Syyge's spear and brought it down in an effort to punch a hole into Henkka. Just before the spear hit him, Henkka rolled out of the way. Alex grunted in frustration and used Syyge's power to magnetize Henkka to the floor. Then he held the spear up and again, preparing to finally end Henkka's excistence. And once I'm done, the entire world will fall under my might, Alex thought darkly.

IC: Marda Marda sighed. If she were anyone else, she would have likely given him some form of lecture, but seeing as her past wasn't exactly squeaky clean she had no right to do so. "Hawke, is there anything you need? Maybe someone who's brain needs a bit of scrambling?" she joked. Then her face went serious. "Hawke, if there is anything you need, I will not hesitate to help you myself." she pulledout a bottle. "Want some?"

IC: Hawke Tennyr"Yes. To the bottle," he grabbed it and took a drink. "And yes, I do think you could help me." He removed his satchel and placed it on the ground next to him. Then he removed his mask, revealing a large scar running down his forehead, through his right eye and ending right above his mouth. "One Toa can do nothing against Xa-Koro. I need help. Do you know anybody that would be willing to come with me?"

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC: Marda Marda handed Hawke the bottle, not even bothering with a mug. "I have a few friends. Give me some time and I'll see what I can do. Until then, you're staying here, no charge." she said. "Try to argue and I'll fry your brain and make you stay." she added. Then she walked around the bar and took a seat next to him, examining the scar. "What happened to you?" she asked.

IC: Hawke Tennyr"Infected Toa. They're skilled little bandits. I was following him through the Charred Forest in Ta-Wahi," he explained, as Marda placed her hand on his face, examining the deep scar. "We got into an intense battle. He got me," he gestured up at the scar. "With a large combat knife. I knocked him out and took him back to my house where I..." he stopped suddenly.

Edited by Twilite :3

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC: Marda "Lady Belatroja?" Marda turned to one of her Toa guards. "What is it?" she asked, noting the look on his face. "I've recieved word that the ship Ripley was following has gone down. With her on it." he replied. Marda cursed and turned to Hawke. "Feel like going to Ga-Wahi?" she asked.OOCThat's pronounced BELL-uh-TROY-uh. Marda's surname.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC: Hawke Tennyr"Sure," he said, placing his Kakama back onto his face and picking up his satchel. "Before we depart, I'd like to put this somewhere. And I'd also like to say thank you Marda. You're one of the only people on this island I can trust."

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC: Marda Marda smiled at Hawke. "Aw, that's sweet, hon." she said. She stomped her foot behind the bar, revealing a small hidden compartment. "You can put that in here if you like. Nobody but me knows it's here." she said. Then she called to the Toa who had just left. "Hey! Is my boat ready?" she asked. "Prepped and ready for launch, boss!" came the reply. "Great. Let's get going." she said, heading for the door.

OOC: Okay, I'm starting to doubt Zork's existence. Moving on. IC: Ara'kas left the inn. During her stay, she had constantly heard rumors. Rumors of the toa mata... being alive. This warrants investigation she thought. And she knew just where to start. OOC: Ara'kas to Le-wahi.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Marda Marda's boat, called the Dark Interloper, was a magnificent craft. It was fairly sized, painted jet black with accenting violet waves. The boat had a small cabin for it's crew, which consisted of Marda, Hawke, a Toa of Air for an endless supply of wind, a Toa of water, so the tides were in their favor, and another Toa of Air below deck who operated a high speed propellor. Basically, it was one of the fastest boats on the Endless Ocean. "Isn't she beautiful?" Marda asked Hawke as they set sail. She led him down into the cabin, where they could talk in private. "It's time you knew the reason we're going after Ripley. She's on special assignment following a pirate ship. Dangerous, I know, but one of the crew members is someone who I think might be very useful to me in the future. You see, I have a strange feeling he has a connection to the Makuta, and I want him on my side. Will you help me reclaim Ripley and my target?" she asked. OOC A magnificent boat indeed. I'll be an Ga-Wahi in mere hours.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC: Kahua got out of the alley and walked into plain view. Just then, the Matoran he had stolen from came into plain sight, yelling, "IT'S HIM! HE'S THE THIEF! HE TOOK ALL OF MY MONEY AND PUT IT INTO HIS JAR!" Kahua laughed."That's nonsense, my friends. Search my jar." He dumped it out on the ground, with nothing but iron sand inside.The Matoran searched the jar. "No...money?"Kahua decided to take an offended tone. "Hmph. Thank you for wasting my time." He collected his iron sand into the jar and walked away. A smirk escaped him, but the Matoran heard it."Then...I hope you don't mind if I search your WALLET." Kahua stopped."No...not at all." He walked toward the Matoran, while inching iron sand down his arm. He used the same arm to hand the wallet to him.The Matoran opened the wallet. "SO THERE IT--GAAK!"Kahua had jammed his joints and jaws with iron sand. He pried away the wallet. "Thank you for doing business with me." He put away the wallet and left the Matoran paralyzed with iron sand in his joints. He looked around. People were staring. "I hope nobody saw that..." He tried to walk away casually.OOC: Open for interaction, I'm TRYING to get him named an outlaw.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Stronin/Naona] Stronin sighed as he turned to see his drinking partner attempt to stab the drunk Toa of Air to death. It seemed like people kept on forgetting that fighting in bars was one of stupidest things someone could do. Luckily, it seemed as if the bartender was not present, so the two would not have to endure the torture a bartender could inflict on them. However, they were fighting in the sight of the Po-Koronian Guard. "Mr. Syyge," said Naona, turning to face the two combatants, "attempted murder is equal to at least half a year in prison. Please desist or we'll have to force you to." Behind her, Stronin was slowly sneaking out, hoping that his favourite policewoman did not notice. "And also," she continued, this time directing her attention to the Iron Toa. "Did you really think you could get away without me noticing?" The Iron Toa merely chuckled. "Yes." With that, he disappeared out the door, forcing Naona to pursue him. Left behind were her fellow guards, who just stared at the scene. However, they remembered that there was an attempt at murder in front of them, and decided to attack the one Toa of Magnetism.

(...) Alex had made his decision. He lifted Syyge's spear and brought it down in an effort to punch a hole into Henkka. Just before the spear hit him, Henkka rolled out of the way. Alex grunted in frustration and used Syyge's power to magnetize Henkka to the floor. Then he held the spear up and again, preparing to finally end Henkka's excistence.

Ic: Kakaru Kakaru sighed and set down the cup of water in front of the drunk Po-Koronian Toa. He didn't look like he was going to wake up any time soon. The Toa of electricity stood up and turned back to Voi. Voi didn't seem to notice, either because of the alcohol or because of the spear poised to make a lethal autopsy on his chest. "Hey, hey, HEY!" Kakaru sprinted forward, seized the spearhead in one hand, and with a single adrenaline-fueled movement, splintered the shaft and flung the tip into the floor with a dull thud. "What the karzahni is going on here? Voi, you okay?" Two Po-Koronian guards who had begun to advance on the pair paused, seemingly unsure of what was about to happen. Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Alex was surprised by the strength of the Toa of Lightning who had just entered the scene. So typical. Alex didn't care about the honor of his host. He would kill Henkka even with these... interferences. During his timetravels Alex had possessed many Toa of magnetism and knew well how their powers worked. Alex waved his hand and with no effort at all sent the Po-Koronan guards flying to the wall and sticking there. Then he turned his attention to Kakaru. "How dare you! You should learn to mind your own business, fool. Much healthier." Henkka was still laying on the ground. He had managed to dodge the spear, but his mind and thoughts were still hazy from the alcohol. He was confused to see a Toa of lightning in their midst and for a while thought Stronin had simply changed his color. Whoever was challenging Alex now, though, knew nothing about his mental capabilities. Alex might be restricted by the body he was in, but his mind was strong. However, Henkka could do nothing to help the Toa of lightning now, for the body of Voi shuddered again and made it hard to control...

IC: [Stronin/Naona] Outside the bar, an epic duel between two Po-Koronians was taking place. Actually, it was less of an epic duel than a massive battle that was causing incredible collateral damage to the ground below them. Naona, in her attempt to capture Stronin, had taken massive blocks of the rocky ground to trap him, meaning that they were fighting in a giant hole in the middle of the village. "Stronin!" she shouted angrily, dodging a large ball of magnesium that her target had thrown. "Trying to resist arrest is also a crime!" One would wonder how in the world Stronin had managed to conjure magnesium out of nowhere. However, readers of Biosector01 would know that all Toa of Iron could somehow manipulate and create all metals, including protosteel, despite the misleading name. So that was how he managed to create magnesium, which was an alkaline earth metal. Unfortunately, unlike his previous incarnation from a world where people could easily afford gunpowder to blow things up, he lived in a world that had the technology level of Middle Ages Europe, which meant that THERE should of been gunpowder, for the Chinese had invented a primitive gunpowder weapon already, but alas, the only explosives present were Arkrak's primitive ones, and he didn't have access to them, nor was he a Fire Toa, so the magnesium didn't really do anything but distract Naona. "Why can't you leave me alone?" the Iron Toa asked, dodging another rock thrown at him by his pursuer. "I haven't stolen anything in the last several weeks! I mean, that's practically a record!" "But you're still a thief," Naona pointed out. "And you still haven't served time for your previous charges." "Meh," he muttered, before running straight at his fellow Toa, tackling her into the doors of the pub, the momentum carrying them in and knocking over Syyge, who Alex was possessing. "You can add assaulting an officer to my charges," he said cheekily.

IC: Kohra clenched her fingers shut at the mention of the glove. She had not been aware that reclined like this, it would show. How would she turn this one into a harmless item? She could claim it to be whatever she wanted, the thing still looked sinister. Pretending to be embarrassed she dropped it next to her thigh."I got it...after an injury." she explained quickly, a frown crossing her face.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Alex was furious at Stronin and his combatant for knocking him over, sending rock and metal all over the pub. Alex angrily pushed Naona aside and used his magnetic powers to stick her to Kakaru. Both Toa fell over, magnetized to each other. Without even a glance at Stronin, Alex prepared to blast Henkka into oblivion with magnetism. Henkka was ready now, though. Enough alcohol had left Voi's body, enabling Henkka to do at least something himself, instead of having to rely on others completely. He quickly sent a powerful gust of wind which made Alex and Stronin fly out of the door and Kakaru and Naona, still magnetized, crashing to the wall. Tables and chairs fell all around the pub - basically, everything was a mess. Then Henkka quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited, making gruesome sounds which everyone in the pub could hear.

Ic: Kakaru Kakaru barely had time to process the Toa of magnetism's statement when two more combatants crashed through the door. Before he had time to wonder what was going on, he found himself lying upside-down with his foot through the wall. There seemed to be another toa magnetically stuck to him. Kakaru tried to use his electric power to nullify the magnetic effect but to no noticeable results. His enemy's elemental strength was too much."What in Karzahni is going on here?" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Kohra looked at Clo'on from the corner of her eyes. How was she supposed to know about any of this? She didn't even know how she got the glove, what exactly it's powers were and to which degree she could control it. She knew even less about her own species. She couldn't remember a thing from before her waking up in the cave. Even her name was something she had learned from her mental guide.She had seen the odd Vortixx on the Island before though. Only at a distance, but she had noticed the tech some of them were carrying and that the females we're much tougher then the males."It has nothing to do with tribes..." she said, tentatively. "Call it fashion if you want." she decided.Secretly, the Vortixx was hoping the infected mask would influence the water in the well soon enough.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC Turaga Onewa was busy settling yet another dispute between merchants... or more like disputing his ruling. He ushered them as he did so he spotted a hulking figure in the doorway. "Turaga Onewa, I need to talk to ya, if ya can spare a minute or two." "Toa Noran! Of course of course, please, come inside - the sun seems a little hotter than usual. And excuse the rabble, they're here just making trouble." Onewa smiled, grabbing some water and handing it to the toa after they stepped inside. "Pray tell, what can I do for you today?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: "Thanks Turaga." He took a sip of the water he was a little thirsty but it was also good to be courteous to the Turaga. He respected Onewa anyways, The Referee was a good man and an intelligent one to. "I'm looking fer some information. Ya see I keep thinkin' back to that dark day, when the Toa Mata disappeared and here I've myself thinkin' I gotta do something. Something to make things better." He paused for a second. "I want to go looking fer that little Chronicler, Takua. Yet I know Hafu might've been one of the people to see him last, being in his company and all."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC There was a moment before Onewa responded. "Noran, you know as well as I do you don't need my permission to go talk to matoran; in many ways you've been a type of replacement for Pohatu for us and this area, and they all respect you for that and will be more than willing to help you with any task. You've already made this part of Mata-Nui better. My only question is, why now? What event is making you wish to seek him out now, giving you itch of sleuthing?" The turaga smiled at himself. "Well, I suppose that's technically two questions, eh?" He chuckled dryly.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Henkka walked out of the bathroom to hear Kakaru yell "What in Karzahni is going on here?" As a matter of fact, Henkka had heard many people saying that since the very day he had started hopping between bodies and timelines. His arrival often caused... distractions. And this time, two time-travelers had came in at once. Mortal enemies with each other. Henkka was still feeling quite nautious. He looked at the two Toa stuck together, stuck on the wall. "That's a good question..." Henkka mumbled just loud enough for them to hear. If I can help it, this body will never feel the touch of alcohol ever again. Outside the pub, Alex was furious. He had been blown out by Henkka just a moment ago. He could simply re-enter and resume the battle... but then again... Stronin was out with Alex, also blown out the pub. "You're a Toa of Iron", Alex said to him. "Bring down that building."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: "Thank ya sir, yer compliment means a lot to me." Noran replied as graciously as possible and then proceeded to answer The Turaga's question. "Well I keep thinking Toa, matoran, the people of this island, they've gonna keep throwing themselves at Kini-Nui, and that worries me." He answered. "I'm getting older as well ya see, and of course ya know that. I just feel Mata Nui's gonna come ta claim me. I know protecting the village and all is important but I'm a Toa. Not sayin' that I don't enjoy it. It's just...I don't think I'd be honoring Pohatu or any of the Mata's memories by sitting around her waiting fer Makuta and his sycophantic minions ta come get us." He paused for a second before finishing. "I hope that answered yer question Turaga." OOC: I am so sorry you have to read this accent Tuck, Noran's accent I mean.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Ic: Kakaru Kakaru decided that sticking around was a very, very bad idea. He concentrated all the elemental strength he could muster and channeled it into nullifying the magnetic effect. He failed spectacularly. The force of the power burst out in the form of a single concentrated bolt, snapping his arm back over his shoulder -something he was certain it wasn't supposed to do- and sent showers of sparks dancing across pools of liquor. The statement that preceded the small detonation would have withered a charging Kane-Ra's resolve.

hey it's Studio Comic

OOC: don't be sorry; I love it! :D IC Onewa nodded in agreement and thoughtfulness. "Your age and wisdom come forth yet again; I look forward to the day you become a turaga. Indeed, you will make a great elder." He began to pace. "That said, it would seem as though you have something yet to do, and this little quest of yours might be it to complete your destiny as a toa. If you're looking for my blessing friend to leave you have it." He paused. "One more thing - you are not the only one seeking out the Chronicler. Don't ask how I know, I just do. I don't know how they plan on finding him, but my hunch is that they are doing the same thing you are: seeking out the former Company. And... " "And what?" Onewa took a sharp breath. "My gut tells me they know something, which is why they are being sought out, and NOT about Takua necessarily. What they know I know not, but it must be important if they have not shared until now. And whatever it is, it is not as simple as it may seem. The Great Beings do not make anything easy, and I doubt what you find will be the final result. Expect the unexpected, and be prepared to follow a certain path, one in which you cannot deviant from and must complete trials in order. Final thing- " "Yes?" Noran sounded almost amused. "You will probably need to find these others and work with them. I suspect they all hold but a piece of the larger puzzle." Onewa smiled broadly. "I wish you luck my brother. May Mata-Nui bless your search."