Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yeah. Boulder is currently the only immune one. Still they aren't pushovers so expect more of a fight. IC: Nala caught the Kanohi in mid-air only to land in the middle of a group of Yorlonda's Renegades. The ShadowWalker tumbled under one that attempted to pounce on her blocking another's body shot with her arm and striking the Matoran making pop loose and away from her. Quickly turning she flipped out one of her trenchknives and blocked an swipe from another Matoran's knife before punching him in the throat. Grabbing him by the head she spun him around into a Toa's legs tripping up the Toa. Vaulting over the tumbling Toa she missed another Toa's foot which struck her and sent her rolling into the fray. She was pounced on and restrained by four Matoran. One was gutted by Kali as the swordswoman raked her blade through the Matoran's chest, freeing Nala's arm which she quickly flipped her trenchknife too and punched the one holding her other arm with the spiked knuckler blinding him in one eye. One of them managed to get their hands on the Kanohi and rushed to deliver it to Yorlonda who was engaged with Kalama... Only to get swatted into the wall by Tokain's blade. The mask pinged off the wall and slid across the floor before being snatched up by Boulder. Tokain clobbered Boulder across the face. The Toa of Earth quickly returned the favor. The two of them alternating heavy powerful blows to the head as they fought.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Yasurek: The mask was free from it's bonds and all chaos was breaking loose. Yasurek ran into the fray, spears twirling. He kept away from the toa minions, knowing the limits of his abilities. The others will like the more challenging opponents anyway, he thought to himself. He saw one of the matoran minions pulling out a bow and made his way to them, moving swiftly with agility to avoid attracting attention. He reached the matoran as he was preparing to fire a shot and made his move. He smacked the arrow out of the surprised matoran's hands and smashed the head of his other spear into the side of the minion's face. Spear head met mask and mask went flying. He moved on through the fray, taking out enemies where he could taking care not to kill them, just de-mask them. He wasn't a killer; his moral code was still there. He glanced at some of the marines, watching some of them kill the enemy minions. It depressed him to see this, though he also found it interesting, that staunch defenders of law were perfectly fine killing the enemy while Yasurek, the ex-guard turned pirate who had turned away from the lawful path was leaving his defeated foes alive. It intrigued him, but this was not the time to be thinking about that. He had no enemies around him and the mask was- THE MASK, he thought. I should try to get that. What am I doing fighting minions? He looked over the battle. His chance had arrived; the mask was in the possession of Tokain and Boulder, who were fighting over it and likely to not notice a Ko-matoran entering their midst. With all the punches to the head they were giving each other they would be very distracted. Yasurek ran, dodging a cutlass swipe and smacking another matoran to the ground beside him. He was to the pair now, they were locked in combat, the mask held by boulder in the hand he was not using to punch. Yasurek waited and just as expected, Tokain punched Boulder in the face. Yasurek was ready. He dashed forward as Boulder reeled, smacking the mask out of Boulder's hand with his spear. He ran in the direction the mask was flying. A toa turned and looked up as the mask flew towards him. He was very surprised to have Yasurek smash into his torso and jump off of his falling body to grab the mask. Mask in hand, he ended his jump with a kick, launching off the matoran ahead of him. He kicked off the matoran, heading back the way he came but turning to go in a way around Tokain and Boulder. He also made sure to try and avoid Yorlanda, Kalama, and marines in general, though he knew he was now a target. He had the mask in one hand, spear in the other, making his way towards Lohkar's position. He had to get the mask to Lohkar. He's the only one who'll really care about this thing anyway. Besides, might as well get something out of this trip. OOC: If you don't mind, I'm taking the mask for a bit. I have a big suspicion that I won't have it for much longer though. At least we get to do something since there's actual minions to fight.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: I apologise if I have interrupted your plans, but LegoLover does make a valid point. It's a sandbox RPG, and so you should expect interaction. IC (Lohkar) "Don't worry, mate!" Lohkar called to Kiox. "I've got a plan!" Holding his own against three sword-holding Matoran, Lohkar spotted Yasurek coming towards him. He had the mask. Lohkar's eyes widened. In three quick swipes his cutlass cleaved one Matoran's mask in two, the flat batted the second to the floor, and Lohkar's foot sent the third flying. In the sudden lull he got to Yasurek. "Ya got it!" he said. "Get behind me. Try an' hide it. If they see ya, they'll all jump on us."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek: Yasurek was relieved to see Lohkar. "You don't have to tell me twice sir," he said, slipping the mask into his cloak. He looked around to make sure no one had seen it. Deciding that for the moment he was relatively safe, he stepped behind Lohkar, taking a position behind most of the crew while trying not to look like he was hiding something. He smacked aside another matoran with several blows from his spear before fracturing another one's mask into pieces. "At this point sir, it would probably be best to not get too engaged in this fight or we might have even more trouble getting out with the loot," he said to Lohkar. "I'm still worried about those marines though. We can't be caught off guard, especially by that shadow walker of theirs." OOC: Off for the night, won't be back on for a while. Ghosthands, if you can, protect Yasurek.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC - Kiox - "I don't have time for that!"He had one arm wildly swinging, the other was tied up holding the prisoner. Yasurek was wrong to believe he had stolen the mask unseen. Kiox had seen it. And, he figured, they would need someone to tell them how the mask worked."I don't have time for that!" he yelled to Lohkar.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Erm, Kalama, your characters can be Demi-God level, that's fine. But you can't be suggesting that everyone else's characters are only Mortal level. Sure, your marines can be main characters in your story; but Raknar is the main character of my story, and Lohkar is one of the main characters in Ghosthands's story, etc.A question: How is it Kalama managed to get through the force field while Raknar was flung back? They both have their own sorts of wisdom, y'know; I don't see how Kalama's is any truer than Raknar's.IC (Po-Wahi, Temple of Wisdom):For the umpteenth time today, Raknar had an aching head.He'd slammed into the opposite side of the Kanohi chamber, jolts running through his body, and had sat there for a long time. Not caring, not feeling, listening with half a jumbled ear to the scholar's translating again.Yelling. Yorlonda's, from its high-pitched tone. Then more translations, and then--A Matoran flew toward the field. Raknar grinned, imagining the impact such a small body would cause----except there was no impact.The Matoran flew through the force field and knocked the Kanohi into the air. Matoran and mask spun gently through the air for a second, then smashed into the ground.And all Karzahni broke loose.Suddenly, the room was filled with Matoran and Toa, all fighting. Through the melee Raknar could spot a few other pirates having joined the fray.Well, his head ached less, now...He stood up and smashed into a Toa whose back was turned. It was doubtful he had even heard Raknar's impact, so loud was the clash of swords. Raknar spun, slashing his axe so that two Matoran jumped back, then ran through the new gap.Several meters off, Lohkar and Yasurek were standing close together, weapons drawn. Raknar made for them. "Ain't this jolly?" he cried, parrying a sword blow and kicking. His head still hurt, but he didn't care.OOC: I'm assuming not all of the characters in the chamber are PCs.

IC (Lohkar) Right. They had the mask, which now had to be protected. "Kiox!" Lohkar roared. "Get over here! An' I need Arzanyos too, an' the rest o' the crew if possible!" Lohkar knew that if the enemy didn't know they had the mask, then they had the upper hand, temporarily at least. Lohkar needed to take advantage of that to ensure that the mask was safely in their hands. Raknar approached, fighting his way through the fray. "That it is, Raknar!" laughed Lohkar. "Give us a hand over 'ere!" Once Raknar was close enough, he hissed, "Yasurek's got it. Protect 'im!" OOC: Who says pirates don't work as a team?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC - Kiox - TempleThe Toa of water gave in. Better to follow orders, he thought. He ran to stand about two feet off and Yasurek's back, protecting him from attacks from the back.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Yes but it's far easier on me if you ASK AHEAD Ghosthands. There's no reason not to and it lets me expand on my thinking. It also lets me keep track of who's actually engaged in what I'm doing verses everything else in Po-Wahi. It's also far more polite then just walking up and and doing something sending events in a completely random direction I wasn't wanting to go in. No one likes getting a story hijacked and that's exactly what I saw you doing. One thing I do have control over is the story and I'll be DEAD before I relinquish control of THAT without prior planning and coordination. Even sandbox RPG's have their own brand of etiquette that makes their experience more enjoyable when observed. I don't care if every last boardmember showed up in here, if they ask then it's easier for me to set up events in which everybody can do something instead of having to improvise when the party gets crashed and the story falters and collapses because too many supports were taken out and those remaining were made out of poor quality quick fixes to hold it up. Weak stories don't last long and this one is definitely coming down, there's nothing I can do to stop it. I should have just terminated it when you just quick traveled after my group ignoring the fact they'd already passed though a few chambers without even ATTEMPTING to solve any puzzles between the entrance and where we were. I was not thrilled to learn your crew killed something that would have survived being beaten on by a Toa of Stone with a Pakari. (If it can survive that then how the devil would you have killed it in a few shots? At least you personally had the decency to take three posts to fight it while the rest of your only took one post each? Explain THAT because I would really like to hear how realistic THAT is...) I was even LESS happy to have a 6 member pileup tossed at my feet and after I'd untangled the mess, the claims within were so conflicting and confusing you had pretty much derailed any chance of getting the story back on track forcing me to "deal with my opponents" with which you took to griefing about my methods of damage control. Do you seriously think that's fun for me? Now I know how Tuck feels when his stories got derailed in the last iteration. Only I can't auto-kill meaning I've got to find other more creative solutions to the problem. I probably should have brought in staff when you started to get involved in a way I wasn't comfortable with instead of soldiering on trying to get this worked out. Lessons learned eh? As for how Kalama got through when no one else could, that's a story for another time Legolover and I'm in no mood to tell it right now seeing as how this mess turned out. There's plenty nobody knows about the characters despite having a biography as I've left a lot unsaid so others can discover it by interacting with me. Don't assume you know everything about the character just because you read their biography. They still have plenty of secrets left to uncover. And your character's destiny plays no part in my story. That's for you to explore on your time. Not at the expense of mine. That said, I've had enough. This ridiculous :censored: has gone on long enough and I'm finishing it. :alert: SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED :alert: I'm done. I don't care how unsatisfying this ending is for any of you. It's not satisfying for me but at this point, I don't care. IC: The smack to his hand had not gone unnoticed by Boulder. Both he and Tokain watched as the Ko-Matoran ran off to the pirate captain. Both Toa fired off elemental energy causing part of the nearby wall to come shooting out smashing into Yasurek. The Kartayl flew through the air once more. Yorlonda watched as her precious prize was coming through the air right toward her. Dropping her scythe and abandoning her fight with the Matoran she lunged forward to catch it. It slipped through her fingers spinning in mid-air. Yorlonda felt pressure on her back even as she continued to fall. That infernal matoran she'd been fighting was going after the Kartayl himself! Yorlonda could do nothing but scream as Kalama launched himself off the Toa at the Blood Kanohi. Again it spun off a fumbled catch slowly rotating coming close to the Matoran's head. Kalama was nose to nose with the Kanohi when he swore he saw someone wearing it, not sure if the tranquilizer was still affecting him slightly or if the combat high was causing him to see things. The Kanohi suddenly started glowing followed by a bright flash that blinded everybody in the room. Kalama picked himself off the floor after his vision cleared. Kali was next to him instantly. "Did you get it?" She asked. Kalama blinked for a minute as he clenched his hands. The Kanohi was not in them. Eyes wide his hand went to his mask and he quickly pulled it off thinking it had attached to his face. Nope, upon inspection it was still a green powerless Miru that was in his hands... ...so why was he now hearing that voice in his head again congratulating him on something? Shaking it off he quickly replaced the Miru and headgear. The fighting had slowed to a standstill. Nobody was sure where they Kartayl had gone. Yorlonda was on her hands and knees searching for the mask on the floor. "Where is it? WHERE IS IT?" The Marines, Tanuka, and Tokain slowly gathered around Kalama as Yorlonda frantically searched the room. Some of her minions joining her on the floor fruitlessly searching for the mask. But the Kanohi Kartayl had vanished completely. Yorlonda advanced on Kalama thoroughly enraged. "YOU LITTLE OVERPRIVILEGED PINT SIZED BRAT! YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT! GIVE THE BLOOD KANOHI TO ME AT ONCE!!!" She shrieked. "I don't have it and seeing as how you still owe Nuraka for that job you stiffed her on, even if I did you can consider it payment for services rendered." "KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! NONE OF THEM LEAVE HERE ALIVE WITH MY MASK!" Yorlonda yelled at her men who advanced to start the fighting once again. "Kalama are you sure we can pull off a Falling Towards the Sky exit? I don't see any way out." Kali said giving a look that dared an Air Toa to try something. "Oh Kalienthia, have you learned nothing on this trip? In all of the tombs I've explored they all have one thing in common. There's always ONE chamber..." His foot went backwards searched for something. He grinned as it found a depression. "...where the floor drops out form underneath you." Jamming his heel down on to the switch hard a loud "CLACK" noise was heard before the tiled floor suddenly gave way dropping the occupants into the abyss. ------- DARK ABYSSTEMPLE OF WISDOMPO-WAHI, 0222 HRS Tanuka was terrified, to put it mildly. The free fall reminded her of the time she had been transformed. If it hadn't been for Juno latching onto her at the last second to help steer her fall so that she stayed in formation with the Marines she probably would have blacked out again out of fear. For the Marines, 'Falling Toward the Sky' was a useful exit strategy that turned a once deadly situation in where one was surrounded into a rather enjoyable experience combining the rush of free falling, with the happy feeling that one was going to survive to see their next encounter. It also had the added bonus of having the last laugh at the look on an enemy's face as the Marine escaped so as to return to base and come back after them with more Marines. Normally it was considered more of an outdoors maneuver since the Marines didn't fight well in open spaces due to lack of numbers. They preferred the tight quarters of building and ships. Tanuka watched as all around her, Yorlonda's goons fell around her along with debris. Some of them copying the Marines trying to get into some sort of formation hoping they could grab a ledge and climb back up before they splattered against the bottom. The Marines and Tokain just continued to fall. "LET GO OF ME YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING INSECT!" Tanuka strained to look up. Juno showing her how to roll in mid-air so she was facing upwards. Nuraka had manuivered into Yorlonda and the two of them were fighting over something she couldn't see. Finally Yorlonda blasted the shipwright away from her triumphantly. Nuraka grinned crazily as she went past Tanuka obviously having gotten her hands on something. Yorlonda was rescued from her flight while the Marines continued to fall. Kalama, leading the formation, rolled on his back and gave Yorlonda a two fingered salute followed by snappng it into a rude gesture at her. With that he leaned back into the fall accellerating it into a dive laughing at her scream. The Marines around him followed his example, Juno ajusting Tanuka to match and matain position. Heat blasted her in the face making her stomach turn as she saw what was up ahead. Magma. They were being dropped straight into a river of Magma! And Kalama was leading them straight into it! She struggled against Juno trying despertly to save herself when the Marine whacked her. "Quit struggling! You won't catch your board if you aren't in formation!" Tanuka quit struggling in confusion. Catch her board? Kalama yelled something at Tokain as the Toa of Stone shot past and flipped, firing a blast of energy into the wall causing it to shatter throwing debris in their path. "IMPROMPTU IGNALU!" Kalama shouted as he tackled one of the board shaped pieces of stone out of the air. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN THIS TIME KALAMA!" Lei challanged snatching her ride. One by one the Marines zipped through the debris snatching up the needed to protect themselves as they would hit the lava. Juno pushed off Tanuka as she got her board underneath her. The Chief Petty Officer snagging her own ride. Kalama led the way driting toward the slope below them that the lava flowed down. Coming in contact with it, he let gravity do the work of picking up the speed necessery to get underway. One by one the Marines followed with Tanuka landing followed by Tokain. They zipped and slid down the river. Some of the Marines even pulling tricks laughing as they were carried off by the lava flow. ------- MARINE LANDING ZONEPO-WAHI, 0246 HRS "I still don't get why you were on our side when all the chaos broke loose in the vault." Kali asked Tokain. Kalama had led them up some stairs they had found when they had reached the end of the river. It lead up to a trapdoor that had depositied them right outside the main gates to the Temple. "Becuz Ah WAS hired to prevent artifacts from falling into Yorlonda's hands. And Ah always finish a job." He grinned. "After all, getting paid is nice..." "...but so is getting paid twice." Kalama echoed. "Hur! Hur! Hur! Very true professor. You sure you don't wan ter come along? There's always more artifacts that need... reclamin'." "We're due back on rotation soon and after what just happened in there... I think I need a break from excitment for awhile." Tokain chuckled. "Don' we all sometiiiiimes. Next one is on me... professer." Tokain turned and wandered off into the chilly air of the Po-wahi morning whislting a jaunty tune. Kalama watched him go while Tanuka raised the cutter from where they had sank it under the cover of night previous on the beach to prevent it from being found when they made their landing. Suddenly a thought struck him and he grabbed his bandana tearing it off his head and threw it to the ground angrily. "SON OF A SEARAG!" He swore. "What's wrong?" Maya asked. "HE GOT PAID MORE THAN I DID!!!" OOC: I'm taking a break writing my own storyines for now. No amount of story was worth this much headache. *Follows his characters back to Ga-Wahi*

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Hey Kalama, while we all enjoy a good discussion now and then, your OOC parts in your posts were getting very, very lengthy. Please take the discussion into the discussion topic next time if you guys need to talk something out in detail. Other then that, just from reading your story, it was a pretty cool ending. IC: "Well, one does not immediately share private information." Kohra remarked. "I value my privacy highly...for obvious reasons." she added, her eyes drifting back up to the red star to get another look at it."It seems even the skies above the island are filled with riddles."Normally she'd expect her unseen guide to tell her of the mysteries she encountered, but he seemed to be absent. The Vortixx wasn't worried though. It had not been the first time he had been preoccupied with something.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Kiox - Doing everythingThe ground gave way. The entire crew would've fallen, if Kiox hadn't used his mask to keep them all in the air. He slowly and carefully levitated the lot into the next chamber, where they were dropped.His scheme had gone perfectly according to plan. Kalama and that lot had gotten the powerless Miru his captive wore. He had replaced it, sneaking it from under Yasurek's grip. He now held the Blood Kanohi."Captain," he said, "I've got the mask."He glanced down, and saw the captive. Apparently, she had clung to his foot to keep from falling into the magma."Permission to kill the hostage?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: A hand emerged from the sand, as a Toa pulled himself out of the sand, he was starting to wonder if that entire adventure was even worth it. He had been climbing for hours, had almost be killed multiple times, was in the middle of a conflict between a pirate crew. And the story of how he survived that ridiculous fall. That was a story for another day, now he was going to have a talk with that marine group about leaving people behind. He sure hoped Agarin was okay, he was a new Toa it seemed and he hadn't made anyone really aware of the plan. He dusted himself off and started walking back towards Ga-Koro. OOC: I'm angry cause every post I post is worthless, completely and utterly worthless. Alrin to Ga-Koro.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Pulling back his hood, and revealing twin violet eyes, Taikunsa squinted, figuring the shadows of his hood might have slightly lessened his vison, or something. Is that... a temple? "Finally, I'm getting somewhere," he said, activating his Kulasi and disappearing, now at a teleportation-like speed, and momentarily reappearing, now much closer to the building. "Looks old," he observed, walking once more to conserve energy, seeing as the temple wasn't that far away. "But even if it's abandoned, I'm bound to find something useful." OOC: Onhonhonhon approaching Temple of Wisdom

helo frens

OOC: :blink: OK, wasn't expecting that. And KNI, as cunningly brilliant as that is, there's one problem - they didn't actually get the mask. It disappeared for magical reasons unrevealed... @Kalama: Look, I really am sorry if we barged in. The worst thing is, I didn't actually want to interfere with your story (or its ending, at least) at all. My intention was to have Lohkar (as Jack Sparrow, his inspiration, would) stroll in, double cross both sides, and get his hands on the mask so that everything seems to have gone perfectly - but at the last moment, everything goes pear-shaped for him. Do what you want about Kiox's getting the mask. You have my word that next time you're doing something exciting, if I want to involve myself, I will announce myself first. I will only say, that if you see someone coming who looks like they might interfere, tell them to back off. IC (Lohkar) "Permission denied," Lohkar said. "That was quick thinkin', an' I'm glad I hired ya, but we're not killing captives." He grinned. "But good work. Ya got us the Kanohi, an' they didn't even - " Suddenly Lohkar grabbed the mask from Kiox's hands. He looked it over urgently. The Blood Kanohi had had symbols engraved on the inside. This mask had none. "But...it's...it's..." It wasn't the Kartayl. "Ooooooooh," Lohkar growled, "?£&*£$ !!!!"

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Kohra didn't reply for two to three heartlight-flashes. The Toa had unwittingly stumbled across one of her shortcomings: her memory. She did not remember anything from her time before the island. Sometimes, she felt a familiar feeling welling up inside her, but every association, every image was gone, or buried so deeply that she couldn't access it. But from what she had gathered since, the Toa was right about Vortixx in general. And what he said was true, if one applied common sense with a hefty dose of paranoia to it. "What else is a secret, if not currency?" she mused. "They can be bought, traded or stolen. Imagine your greatest discovery suddenly in the hand of a thief. That is where a secret can give you an edge, which after all, is merely the way of business." She was a little surprised at her own insight. She could not remember ever being a trader. Then again, many things from her past were hidden. Maybe her subconscious still knew the truth though...

IC(Agarin): Agarin woke up, rubbing his head in pain.It seems he took a blow to the head and fell unconcious during the fight. The marines were gone and he was low on money. He stood up and looked at the pirate captain, who was swearing like a, well, a pirate. He stood up and interjeced, "I seem to be out of a ride home. Need a musician onboard?"

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Temple of Wisdom): Alex looked, dumb-struck, as the scene unfolded. The battle of the Kartayl... the disappearance of the mask... along with the Marines falling somewhere... I need a break, Alex thought. He had been too late. Maybe if he had interfered, the mask would be his. Or Syyge's. Whatever. What would he do now? He could try and challenge Lohkar now... but what good would that do? What was the point if having revenge on someone who didn't even know him. Lohkar had never met Alex before in this reality. Alex could try and track down Kalama and force him to tell him about the Kartayl... but would that be any better? It might be just a wild chase with no logic behind it. Alex shrugged. Then, making sure Lohkar or the others couldn't see him, he began looking for a way out other than the chasm. OOC: Well, this was... unexpected.

IC Noran mulled over the words, only the most creative can unlock it. "Creative, Creative." He replied as he screwed the head of the bust back on, thinking about it. He had a possible idea, based upon something he had been told when he was a small matoran, something every matoran was told but barely paid attention to. He pocketed away the bust in a sack and wrapped it around his back. Eventually he walked back to Onewa's hut, still thinking, if Hafu was hiding this information, should he relay it to the Turaga or keep it to himself? He trusted Onewa and thought he deserved to hear what he had found, though in some ways it was very little, and there wasn't enough to back up the wisps of information he had recieved from the bust, and by that proxy, Hafu. Onewa was surprised to see a preoccupied Noran walk in announced. People did it all the time, and in fact the turaga had told the toa to drop by anytime, but it wasn't like him to NOT knock. Onewa gave him a funny look, especially when he saw the bust he was holding. "Back from Hafu's place I see?" he said, still eying the bust. "This sounds like an interesting story... you're not the kind to praises showered on... or collect souvenirs for that matter." At least Onewa was humorous about it.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: I have things I would like to say. I doubt they would be seen by the person who it needs to be said to, nor do I think they would listen or even care. This isn't the place for it anyway. All in all, I am frustrated. Very much so. But this isn't the place, and it's past the time for it as well. I knew plenty of stuff was going to happen between me going to sleep and waking up and checking the topic again, but wow. IC Yasurek: Yasurek was not happy. He was very upset in fact. He thought he had done well. He had grabbed the mask, he had taken it back to Lohkar... except no, he hadn't. It had been knocked out of his grasp and then vanished, no doubt escaping the madness erupting in its sacred chamber. Yasurek would have liked to vanish out of this mess too, but the only thing he got instead was a collapsing floor that fell into a river of magma. Yasurek was pleased when Kiox saved the crew and they were all back on solid ground, but the mask was still bugging him, and the fight with all their enemies was ticking him off. But he was calm. He was a Ko-matoran, and he was going to act like one no matter what. He turned to Lohkar. "I am deeply sorry about losing the mask sir," he said. "I thought I had it, but a wall smashed into me. This whole trip didn't really accomplish much and part of the blame is mine, but I did what I could to the best of my ability, just like I said I would. Now I propose that we either get out of here or try to see if there's any valuables in this temple that aren't as sought-after and guarded."

IC (Lohkar) "Does anyone know this scrap o' jetsam?" Lohkar asked his crew. He turned back to looking at Agarin. "Know any shanties?" he asked. (OOC: Deja vu ;)) He then looked to Yasurek. "Don't worry, mate, y'did good. An' that was exactly what I was about to suggest." Lohkar got up from where he had been crouched. "There's bound ta be some booty in this slag'eap," he said. "Let's get on it."

About half and hour later, the crew emerged from the secret entrance (with some help from Delarix, Gunner and Kiox) all carrying a large bag, filled with plunder - weapons and valuables taken from the various corpses in the temple complex, and also ancient treasures from various hidden rooms.

Lohkar was feeling distinctly cheered-up, now that he'd quenched the lack of booty. So much so, in fact, that he began whistling one of the many sailors' songs known to all men o' the sea.

The sea itself was now in sight. The Infernavika's three masts were just visible, poking over the glittering ocean which shone in the morning light.

"An' there she is," Lohkar sighed.

IC: Another warp from the Kulasi, and the Martial Artist was now close enough to spot the individual figures, exiting the temple and carrying huge sacks of weapons and the like, probably looted from the temple. A snort of derision. "Pirates. Of course." He kept walking, whilst trying to come up with some sort of plan of action.

helo frens

IC - Kiox - Happy days are here at lastThe Toa of water had to lean backwards, carrying all the weaponry and gold his muscles would bare. At his side, in a gold scabbard (with the finest red designs) was a sword, quite magnificently blowing his old one of the metaphorical water.It had a golden hilt, and a long, shining silver blade. Long and thin, he could only imagine the enemies it would take down. He had named it Excalibur.He wasn't completely selfish, loads of this gold was going to the captain. He only kept what he considered was payment for rescuing four of the crew members. The sword, and a little extra.Plus a rather pearlish dagger. It was quite shiny, and had a sheath of metal. It was used by an uncanny, manic-fighting survivalist.It had Doomslayer's name written on it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Noran snapped out of his thoughts, after hearing the Turaga speak. "I'm sorry Turaga, I've been thinkin' bout' this here bust." He replied and then twisted off the head of the bust as he handed it to the Turaga. "Look at the bottom, Hafu left me a clue, it ain't mucha one, but it's a clue none the less. I'm tryin' ta figure out what he meant." OOC: Sorry writing research paper, I am super busy right now.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Arzanyos agreed with Gunner. "Yeah, it was a piece of work getting through here, but it paid off." He whistled happily, admiring the two finds he was keeping. One was a Kaulsi, the other, a thin sheet of obsidian. The obsidian, when the light hit it, almost seemed like it had trapped fire inside of itself. OOC: Bro's sunglasses are better then Kamina's.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: np IC Onewa examined the bust closely for some time before setting it on on a nearby table. He walked over to a tool shelf, grabbed a hammer, walked back- And proceeded to smash the exquisite bust into the tiniest possible pieces. When he was done all that was left was a pile of sand, a few small chunks, and one flabbergasted toa. The Turaga calmly replaced the hammer and came back, fingering the pile. "It means there is something bigger going on. Forgive me if you were attached to this, but I would rather destroy the evidence than have it fall into the wrong hands; as of now only you and me know what Hafu wrote. Remember what I said about seeking adventure? Now is the time. I will watch over Hafu and the other matoran Toa Noran - you are needed elsewhere. See if you can learn more about the other Company members... I have a feeling this relates to them somehow. May Mata-Nui give you speed my friend."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: "Ah, once again the Vortixx mindset," Clo'on said with a smile. "That can only apply if one has any secrets. You treat them as currency because you see them as currency. You see a lot of things as currency if I'm honest. You desire to have them, to gain other peoples because to you they are another source of wealth. Another source of power. Remove yourself from that way of thinking and secrets no longer have any power. If you stop trying to be rich in secrets they stop having any meaning or wealth."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "You make an interesting point...albeit from the typical Toa perspective. It's admirable, if not a bit naive at times. In any case, I believe the idea of changing their ways has long vanished from the mind of the Vortixx. It seems to have worked very well thus far. But since we are already talking about honesty...I haven't had dealings with any of my kind in a long time."Kohra returned the Toa's smile. Inside, she was still treading carefully, but she found it to become a little easier to interact. At least with Clo'on. He was arguing from the Toa perspective indeed, always finding the good in others. But that had been to her advantage thus far, and Kohra intended to keep it that way. Maybe she could even turn this sudden acceptance into the status quo of her life. Operating from within the society of Mata Nui instead of the shadows. Yes, she liked the idea very much.

IC (Po-Wahi shore):Raknar didn't join in on the conversation. Deep down inside, he was still simmering from multiple sources: Lady Yorlonda's insolence towards the Infernavika's crew, the memory of hanging over a river of lava with nothing but another Toa's concentration holding him up, trying to grab the Kanohi of Wisdom but failing miserably...I should've blown 'em all away, was the only thought to surface; I should've destroyed 'em all. I'm a Skakdi; they're Toa; I'm better than this!But was he?He growled, trying to shake the thought away. But it hung on like a Fikou spider.At least -- and here he glanced at the sword and shield in his arms, and the extra zamor ammunition on his belt -- at lesat he had some prizes to make up for his failure.But it wasn't enough. There was anger bottled up inside his chest, and no one and nothing to release it upon. So he consented himself with the empty solitude of silence.

IC: "Leaving the bazaar after a bit of window-shopping. And there are some things I do need to buy to survive on my own." The Vortixx corrected Clo'on. She didn't like the direction the Toa was taking the conversation there, so she took it to a less dangerous route. "There just is something appealing about wandering the land alone. You get a perspective on the world around you like you've never had before." she said, putting emphasis on letting the passion show she supposedly had for her hobby."But it is nice to be among people again." she remarked. "Shouldn't we be getting close to the Inn now?"

OOC: Yes! I have escaped from my fanfiction addiction! IC: [Stronin] "Seems simple enough," said Stronin, not turning to look at Henkka. "I'll just walk over to that spot and see what happens." The Iron Toa activated his mask, flying over to the spot where Alex had once been and landed, turning off his mask power as he did. Just like with Alex, the ground collapsed under him, and he fell.

IC Yasurek: With a large sack of loot over his shoulder and plenty of loot in his possession, Yasurek was back in a good mood. They hadn't obtained the mask, the marines had got away and that other treasure hunter chick had vanished, but there was loot, and loot made any pirate happy. He glanced down at his new weapons. He had found a pair of twin spears. They had shiny blue handles ending in black tips. The tips were not shiny, but there was a clean flat color to them. He had placed them on his belt alongside his other two spears. He had also found a few more regular spears, which he now carried in a sheathe on his back. He had a number of spears on his back now, some more suited for throwing, some more suited for close range in your face combat. He would need to practice with every one to learn their individual weights and motions. He also had some money. It pleased him. With all the loot they had he might even get more once they divided it up on the ship. He'd have to see. All that put a small smile on his face.