Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Mayhaka "I might be foolish and a wanna-be hero. But I know what I'm fighting for, I know what being a hero means.And what if I stop now, what if I give in. What will happen to my friend, the only possible way for her to survive is a Medicen in Ko-Wahi, which no-one will find without me. I know true heroism means deeds, and thats what I leave up to you. Here take it." He said handing his warhammer to the guardmember. He went to sit on his knees. "You can kill me if you want, end my life and that of my dying friend. Yet I hope you see it don't have to be this way, I hope you can prove yourself once again worthy of the name hero. I hope you see, there is another way..."OOC: I repaired only the hole mady by the skadi in the wall, Mayhaka is pretty much death of tirednesss right now. I hope you want to accompany us to ko-koro. Please do not kill him.

I'm back!

IC:"......""You're a melodramatic fool." The Ve-Toa slung the warhammer over one shoulder easily, the weight meaning nothing to him. "Did the idea of killing you even enter into this discussion? No. Even if I wanted to, which as a matter of fact, I don't, even if I would love to hit you a few more times, it is strictly against guard conduct.""And I don't know what kind of special plants you've been smoking, I can hazard a guess, but I've got a news update for you. It's called a Mask of Healing. And it pretty much does whatever a normal healing could do, as long as the user understands what would normally be done. And seeing as your friend there isn't dead yet, is still conscious, and can talk, I'm pretty certain that a doctor knows what they need to do."

As Texin spoke, the vines lashed around Mayhaka's wrists, binding them tightly. Another tendril snaked up, and grasped his mask, working to pull it off. "You, my friend, are going to jail, unless the boss here tells me any different. And even if she does, you're headed to jail eventually.""The rest of your buddies? Probably not. Because they don't have charges for assaulting guard members on their heads."

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Mayhaka"I haven't been smoking plants at all, my mind is clear. She is hurt pretty bad, and those wound infections are pretty rare, I know just one being with the knowlege of such wounds , and in fact, he does wear a mask of healing." He created a small iron tablet and carved the location of the doctor in it, together with the secret message whoch could ony be sensed by a Toa of Magnetism. For he used magnetic metal at some places. "I'll be back"OOC Is it ok I escape the prison in like a day sor so(you know me being toa of iron)

I'm back!

IC:

"You're a special kind of fool, aren't you?" The Ve-Toa pointed at the medic currently checking Zieta over. "That's a Mask of Healing, oh-bright-one. In fact, we've even got a few more people that use them. They're called "doctors"."

His eyes narrowed, and his vine snatched the tablet out of his grasp, hauling it and Mayhaka's mask back to the guard. It held them both out to Tera, though Texin himself didn't look away. "And you know what their job is? Knowing about infections and wounds."

OOC: Once Mayhaka is in jail, he is free to try and escape. But, it is worth noting that the jail, as with real jails, is always guarded. Prisoners are kept separated form their masks, so their elemental strength is at maybe a quarter of normal, and their physical strength is greatly reduced. So escape is not exactly easy.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tayis

"Is there anything we can do for Mayhaka?" Tayis asked. He didn't like the idea of a Toa going to jail when his heart had been in the right place, but he certainly had no desire to be behind bars himself, and right now he thought it best to do what he could to get Zieta the care she needed.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Tera took the mask, putting it in a satchel she usually carried. A finger ran over the tablet's surface. "Texin, Ronah, take the Fe-Toa to a cell, the injured one to the hospital, and the rest to a questioning room. Not necessarily in that order. Got me?"Ronah nodded, turning to look at Texin.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi- Fowadi

IC: When Stendhal did not move, Kale reached out and touched his shoulder. The metal that made it up fused together, preventing the joint from moving. The Toa of Iron followed suit with the other shoulder followed by the knees.

He favored this type of restrain over chains or handcuffs simply because the suspect was unable to break free without hurting himself. If they ever escaped then they would need the help of either somebody who knew that part of the body very well, or somebody who knew exactly how it had been done.

With a nudge and a word, Kale started the other Toa moving. It took several minutes to get to the brig, due to all the narrow corridors and steps between them and it, but the trip was silent beyond the squeak of boards beneath their feet and the sound of waves lapping at the hull of the ship.

It was a plain affair, a small room with a hammock and table, as well as few other necessities. The entire room was visible through the barred window in the door. The main thing that made this cell special was the layer of metal that ran behind the walls, floor and ceiling. The wood itself was strong enough to stand repeated blows from an enraged Skakdi.

Before Kale placed his charge in the cell, he made sure to take his mask and weapon. He also conveniently "forgot" to unfuse the Toa's joints.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"Ronah, take the injured one. I don't think she likes me much. I'll take the Fe-Toa." The Ve-Toa said, walking over, and picking up Mayhaka, balancing the Fe-Toa over one shoulder.

"Let's head to the hospital first."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Terilis

He sat in the back of the boat, staring at himself in the water, his dark blue mask leaving a rippling reflection. He had sat there from the moment he climbed aboard. He never said a word, never even said his name. The pilot of the small boat probably wouldn't have even taken him aboard, with his sullen look and despairing atmosphere. If it hadn't been a favor for a friend, it never would have happened. The pilot looked ahead, Leva Bay barely visible in the distance. Their trip would come to an end soon.

She heard movement behind him, and the sullen figure at the stern was standing. His eyes tracked the bay as they came closer, and his hand continued to clench and unclench. There was no doubt he was anxious. His gaze shifted once more to the water around them, and then he looked directly back into the eyes of the pilot. He walked slowly, coming up to the small Ga-matoran. He crouched, so he was completely eye level with her.

"Watch the path, not the passenger." Those were the first words he had spoken. He handed her the fee, and jumped into the water. She watched him swim to the pier, and climb onto the rocky point. He gave the pilot one last look before they both turned to take their own paths.

IC: Terilis glanced up from shaking a fish off of his leg in acknowledgement of the greeting. A tall brown Toa was the one to have given the call, and Terilis could see his red eyes burning behind his deep brown mask. He appeared unarmed, so that was a comforting fact. Still, he was wary of anyone or anything. His hand resumed it's spastic pattern of clenching and unclenching. And though he appeared focused on ridding himself of the watery residue, his gaze was still focused on the Toa of stone.

ic: [strack] [Leva Bay]

"so!" Strack exclaimed. "I called you here to investigate a mystery. it seems that a Ko-Matoran "trader" has been in Po-Koro. the funny thing is, he doesn't trade, isn't seen often, and seems to stay near the outskirts. so, want to check it out?"

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Terilis

He blinked, confused.

"Why me? I'm no detective, or sleuth, or whatever you will." Terilis said with a cautious tone. The question was honest, he had no idea as to why someone would go to the trouble of inviting him to solve some enigma.

ic: [strack] [Leva Bay]

"well, you have one good quality. you can't help find clues, so you say, but you can distract people. from what i've seen, if I disguise myself as a rat and you strike up a conversation with the person who is 'guarding' the entrance, I can sneak past unnoticed."

Edited by Strackkorotus

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Zieta

Zieta was weary but she saw the hospital doors open. She felt the tools prodding her body and the glow stone hovering above her head on a string. She could see the silluettes of the doctors faces and the pain as they touched her wounds. The Nothing but black.

She awoke in a ward with about 11 other Matoran. She had to get out of there. She got up, making sure none of the staff saw her leave. She didnt have time to be stopped and they'd probably make her stay another night. She stepped out and felt the warm desert air on her face.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Tayis

Ultimately, Tayis felt he had done little wrong. There wasn't much he could do for Mayhaka, and in any case they had barely known each other for more than a day. He decided it was time for him to slip away as he always did.

He gave a theatrical wave, nodded to Dynra, before activating his Kanohi. It's outside appearance was of a Pakari, but it's power was a great Huna, and he faded out of view. Aware that his shadow would give him away in the bright Po-Koro sunshine, he used his power over gravity to shoot up into the sky, until his shadow was no longer distinguishable from the dusty tracks in the streets.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't