Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Vieraz had reached his destination, a seemingly ordinary boulder in the middle of the desert. Man, were they power tripping all over the place, he thought. Flaunting their 'Article 16 subsection A' like it gives them authority to tell me what I can and can't listen to. He used his Sonics powers to deaden all sound around him so he could unlock the entrance to a cave he used as a home without triggering the locking mechanism, which activated at the slightest sound-based vibration. Once inside, he resealed the entrance and slumped down on his bed. "I've had a long day..." he muttered to himself.-:z:

IC: Tillian (Docks, Po-Koro)"I'm gonna go and check Ga-Koro," he said. "Maybe the Infernavika showed up there after all..."He activated his Kadin and flew towards the clearing.OOC: Tillian to Ga-Wahi.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: MikrokMikrok merely shrugged at Brykon's threat but not in an offending way, merely acknowledging it with dignity. It still surprised the Skakdi that he would be working with the being known as Senegal, although he calls himself Brykon now.If I recall properly, he nearly destroyed all of Ga-Koro's docks..."I'm Mikrok. What about you, Vortixx?" he asked, reffering to Marfoir.

IC-Marfoir:"My name is Marfoir," the Vortixx said, extending his hand. Then he smiled. "It means 'killer' in the language of my people," he explained. Why not scare the Skakdi? They used tech his species had invented, after all.OOC: Marfoir actually does mean Killer in Irish Gaelic. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: "No mission until our last member arrives," Brykon said, and noting the bored faces of everyone present, added, "And get over yourselves. Y'aren't kids to be impatient five minutes in." Another puff of his smoke. He eyed each one intently, "At least I hope none of y'are kids," he said disdainfully, "B'cause none of you would last."

Edited by James Lester

IC-Marfoir:"Kids?" Marfoir scoffed. "No. Jokesters?" He looked around at the battle-scarred group. "Possibly. Arrogant fools?" He looked over to Mikrok. He nodded over to him. "One of us, definitely." He then turned to the being who'd come with the large case of widgets."What's with that mark on your shoulder?" He asked inquisitively. "I've seen a few beings around the island with them, but I've never had the chance to learn what they are for."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Gotta go, be back later...IC: Dalia, Po-Wahi, The Desert near Po-Koro:Dalia didn't like the desert. It was hot, but nothing like Le-Wahi, where there was plenty of moisture. And pleasure. The desert is a wasteland, and left Dalia much weaker than she was used to. She knew that if she didn't find a source of power at some point, her mark would activate itself and take control over her. Ironically, it would be counterproductive because of the pain she would experiance.She quickly sought some way to pass the time, and spoke, "Have you been in this... sandy wasteland before Sev?"

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Vise (Center of Po-Koro)Ah, Manas residue. Vise strolled into Po-Koro, wondering whether or not he would find something to do here, hoping that in the event there was some quest to accomplish, it would be something that would take several years to finish so he would be busy for a while. He detested feeling bored and purposeless, the way he did now. When he didn't have something to do, his mind tended to flit back to his past; this usually ended poorly. He'd come to terms with it all a while ago, but he couldn't help thinking about it sometimes when he didn't have anything better to do. Don't think about it, it's in the past now; think about something more... cheery, he thought reflexively. Focus on the task at hand... Whatever that task is... OOC: Vise open for interaction, if someone has nothing better to do...

IC: LaserbeakAfter having pulled a few beds together, Laserbeak knew she was useless with construction or remodeling. She wasn't nearly strong enough. Apologizing to Rynekk, she took off with her mask and scanned for beings in need.She spotted the Scout, and landed. She grabbed the Scout's arms and pulled. "Come on, get out of there. Unless you want to die of suffocation, that is."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Still trying to come up for reasons to keep The Scout in Po-Wahi so she can be 'saved' by The Prince. :PIC: The Scout - Docks -The Scout was pulled out of the sand trap by Laserbeak. The Scout passed out from exhaustion soon after though. "Late...so late...." She muttered.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian cast an involuntary look at his shoulder: the Mark was glowing a cool blue through his tight-fitting jacket, fueling itself with the anger that Naryth had been giving off. Excuses flitted through his head at a rapid pace."My secret weapon," he finally settled on. "I see no reason to burden you with too many details, so we'll just leave it at that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SevThe Fedora wearing Vortixx, who due the sun had pulled his Fedora down even lower, once more covering his face, smiled. "Lass, I've been just 'bout everywhere in on island." And the Lunar Fox is wanted everywhere. "The place has its charm. If ya can get past the sand and heat." Up ahead Sev spotted a group of beings, standing near a small village, a meeting, judging by the attire, they're mercs. Judging by the movements it's there first meeting, its seems the big fellow is bringing together a band of mercs. I'd sure as Karz be useful. Then something else caught his eye, cool blue glow coming from one Toa's shoulder. Sev glanced at Dalia's. Interesting, another person with that weird mark. "Hey lass, I think I just found someone ya might be interested in meetin'." Sev then lead them towards the group, while on the outside he seemed extremely relaxed, on the inside he was on guard, analyzing every move.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: MikrokMikrok noted that little remark about a certain arrogant fool in the group Marfoir mentioned and returned the favor with a nasty glare, a slightly frightening sight combined with his malicious red eyes and that permanent grin of a mouth on his face. Harshly, he dug his finger into the tender area where the cigar dug into Marfoir's arm, inflicting pain no matter how hard he'd try to hide it."Lets not forget about crybabies who can't stomach a cigar in their arm." the Skakdi mused in a low audible tone, his finger retreating. Out of the corner of his eye, Mikrok noticed a being approaching near them."Looks like we have another guest."Or someone else who wants to join the freakshow.

Edited by TX Wade

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir smacked away Mikrok's hand, ignoring his arm. He had remarkable pain tolerance. "I did what was natural for me to do," he said to the Skakdi. "Probably the natural reaction for you, too." He then looked over to see another being.Two, actually. One with a Mark, like the freak near them. "Looky, we've got another tattoo here," he said, frowning.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)The young Toa of Iron cast a look at Brykon, then at Grokk. Is this what we're going to have to deal with...? clearly resonated in the cool blue of his irises.He leaned against the front door of a hut and waited for the other two beings to arrive.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: MikrokHaving comprehended just how hardcore and shady the characters he was dealing with from the beginning, Illicia circling them just put the Skakdi of earth on edge. Beautiful, seductive and charming as she was, just by looking at her and the way she examined all of them meant she was trouble. Still, he harbored no dislike for the Vortixx at the moment seeing as how she hadn't done anything. Yet.Mikrok simply gave her a blank stare but his eyes told her that he was not to be taken lightly or underestimated. It also told her to keep moving and to back off to a slight degree.

IC: SevThe Fedora soon arrived, and came to a halt, not saying a word. His Fedora also prevented anyone from seeing his face. For Dalia, Dorian's mark could be easily seen. So that settled that little issue. For now the Vortixx waited, not betraying a single emotion. This people were keeping him on his guard. Then he seemed to relax, this of course was a ruse, but they did not know that.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)The handsome young Toa of Iron met Illicia's stare and kept a remarkable poker face, his cool blue eyes never leaving hers. He resisted the urge to smirk. He knew most of the others had underestimated him, cast him aside already as a prettyboy with a little bit of muscle: Naryth had already said as much.Oh, well. That'll just make the first mission double the fun.He saw the new arrival and immediately, imperceptibly, his muscles tightened, taut underneath his dark marching jacket.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Bad Company MeetExcept Naryth wasn't giving off any anger. He had calm disdain at Dorian's flamboyant attitude (while he didn't doubt his skills; underestimation was deadly), slightly questioning how the group would be functional with so many egos flying around. Zenoklass himself was swallowing his pride at this point. He would do what was asked of him. That was the only way he could get a reward unscathed.Speaking of egos, another person attempted a dramatic entrance. The usual. A hat that wasn't for shielding his eyes, stance relaxed but on guard. Pistols with hidden blades, if it was the design he recognized. Ever-so-slight lack of muscle and armor that, while allowing incredible agility, lacked strength. There was some definate potential there. Come to think of it, he didn't particularly need Dorian as an enemy either. A clever man never makes rivals. Not openly."So, Dorian," he said, recalling the name Brykon had registered, "I apologize for my earlier behavior. I hope we can mend what would be a powerful alliance," he said, not bothering to offer a handshake. That would be all too imposing when he was just attempting to form a bond.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian stood still for a second, examining the Vortixx. Almost too quickly for the group to decipher, the Toa had raised his hand and shook Naryth's own."I don't believe I caught your name," he said evenly. A statement, not an invitation.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ooC: Dramatic Entrance, he just walked in, literally that's it. His hat covering his eyes could be said to be blocking the sun. And Pistol design how could he recognize it, if A) They're in holsters making the blades unable to be seen, and http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png They were custom made. Hence the Foxes, which also can be seen.IC: SevSev made note of Toa of Iron's name, but gave no visual sign of it, in my experience flinging names about can be deadly.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Well, I just meant because everyone was waiting for him and what not, and he came in hiding his face. Since he made no move to show his face, it was assumed the hat was for that purpose alone.Naryth is a Vortixx as well, so he could recognize designs that are relatively simple by the standards of the Vortixx. Holsters themselves are rather uncommon on Mata-Nui, wouldn't you say?IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Bad Company Meet"That's okay," he responded, not about to give out his name, "for now you can call me Valastrum," Naryth's strange smile didn't reach his eyes.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak cursed as the Scout became dead-weight in her arms. With another curse, she hoisted the Scout over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes.Carefully, she began the short walk to the docks.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meeting, Po-Wahi)"And yet, despite the false names you throw out, you still feel comfortable spreading my given name to the group at large," said Dorian. An observation, not an accusation. "If I were worried that you could defeat me in a fight, I might be concerned. Given the current state of things...intrigued."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ooC: That doesn't make it dramatic, just suspicious. As for the Pistol, I'm not saying he couldn't recognize the pistols, just the blade part, as the blades are covered by the holsters. IC: SevSev continued to observe, this group seemed to lack any sense to work together. In this case solo missions would most likely work best.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Dalia, Not going to try and have these headers anymore:Dalia felt a little off here, these beings verbal sparring was quite tiring and pointless to her. Besides, weren't they all tired in the heat? raised her head past the members of the bad company, and looked out in the desert, hoping to catch a view of something interesting while waiting to continue on her and Sev's journey.

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Bad Company MeetNaryth waved off the "observation". If he would exaggerate an utterance as such, he was obviously searching for some kind of jibe. He wasn't impressed. Maybe Dorian wasn't the silver-to give secured he'd originally believed him to be."Like I said, you can call me Valastrum. If you want to talk about how you don't acknowledge my skill as a warrior, or about an alliance, is completely up to you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir watched Dorian and Naryth arguing for a moment, before turning to Mikrok."Really," he spat, "Are they going to go on like this forever, or will they actually fight?" He shook his head. He understood the point of verbal sparring if you were to grab useful information from it, but they were all working in a group anyways...what was the point?

profiles i guess

OOC: AuRon, Dalia didn't acknowledge Dorian's Mark...? I would have assumed that was the first thing she'd have noticed.IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)"You seem to have misinterpreted my statement," said Dorian, shrugging as if he had just watched a piece of fruit he was eating hit the ground. "I never failed to acknowledge your skill as a warrior; I merely stated that it not be wise if you refused to acknowledge mine."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mikrok"I believe we are witnessing the creation of a beautiful relationship, my good man." Mikrok replied flatly with a hint of humor in his voice, only audible for Marfoir or anyone standing directly beside him to hear. Still, the situation irritated the Skakdi, sharing the same thoughts as Grochi as he stared at them with blank eyes. By the looks of it, most of these characters weren't to be trusted so he would have to watch his back.