Mehul

My Mata Nui, this is good! :D

I'm loving the style; very organic and mechanical (exactly as it should be :P ), looking like it could be real while maintaining the look of pieces within the set :D I'm also rather impressed by the way you chose to render his name; nice and simple, very stylish though.

Only criticisms would be that it'd be nice to see some more detail on the sword, the "A" in "Tahu" seems to be missing its crossbar (though that could've been intentional) and the fact that the end of "Mata" doesn't end flush with the end of "Tahu" (forgive me for nitpicking, I was in a design course and I kinda pick up on that stuff :P )

Overall, pretty fantastic :D Keep it up ^_^

Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

This sketch has potential! I really like the concept a lot! The details are coming along really well, are you planning on inking this? Also the type-face (The title that says Tahu) could be a little bigger. Overall, nice stuff you got here!

-Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

I adore the fusion of flesh and machine, but I think his shoulders need to be bulked out more.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Since this was done in a random rush of bionicle nostalgia I cant say with surety that I might be doing the other toas for sure but I might.

As for the name well as a design student myself I perfectly understand the nitpick and now that I see it the misalignment is atrocious!

Link to my comic :D

To anyone contacting me, I'm of to Uni soon so I might take time to respond.