Riaso Xilond V4

I have updated Riaso to V4 and give him new colors because i gotten bored of the Green and Purple colors on him, so R.I.P. Green and Purple Riaso.

11789353485_b993deb413_m.jpgClick the picture to see the MOC.

Please give me your Opinion and Criticism about the MOC and hope you like it.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

This reminds me so much of THIS!!

Looks great! I love the armoring work on the legs. Your Self-MOC has gone through a lot of changes if I must say. Well done; this one is the best yet.

:tohu:

Edited by Mohamed Marei

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Oh... My... Lord.. All that purple.. The glorious purple. I tip my fancy hat to you good sir. Truly and amazing moc. Like the use of the cape as a form of.. not sure what that clothing is called but none the less good use. Also the little bit 'fountain' thing at the last picture is rather neat as well. But as everyone has said reminds me of Jinzo but i love the use of the Kaukau.

Also the shield thingy on the back is rather nice touch

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh... My... Lord.. All that purple.. The glorious purple. I tip my fancy hat to you good sir. Truly and amazing moc. Like the use of the cape as a form of.. not sure what that clothing is called but none the less good use. Also the little bit 'fountain' thing at the last picture is rather neat as well. But as everyone has said reminds me of Jinzo but i love the use of the Kaukau.

Also the shield thingy on the back is rather nice touch

Well thank you and the cape u used, i don't know what it call as well. Another thing is that i don't see how Riaso look like Jinzo, can you explain why he look like Jinzo please.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

This MOC has some really amazing techniques good use of the pakaris and I don't think I've ever seen that much purple on a bio-MOC.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey