Humanised Kopaka, Toa of Ice

Astris Janus

So, taken advice from the last pic (link) and because others asked for it, here he is:

Kopaka, Toa of Ice

Comments and criticisms much appreciated ^_^

Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

I am trying to figure out if you are trying to make Kopaka float or have him stand on the ground, because right now it appears he is floating in mid-air. If you are trying to ground him, he needs to have a shadow underneath him. Also, I think what would help is having some highlights to your work aside from all darker value. It will give an idea where that light is facing and might help make your work stand out more! Overall, good job!

-Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

I am trying to figure out if you are trying to make Kopaka float or have him stand on the ground, because right now it appears he is floating in mid-air. If you are trying to ground him, he needs to have a shadow underneath him. Also, I think what would help is having some highlights to your work aside from all darker value. It will give an idea where that light is facing and might help make your work stand out more! Overall, good job!

-Lehvorak

Yeah, next time I will definitely focus on grounding him better (Well, not the next one cause I want them floating, but after that one :P ) and on my highlights :)

Looks really good, like the body and leg of it but the arms are too short and the mask is really odd to me.

Now that I look at it again, the front arm is just a bit short. The back arm is meant to be bent behind him so that one is okay.

And my god, I dislike the Akaku. I mean, I thought it would look good, but it was difficult to fit onto his face because it's so round >.< So I tried to moulded it to his face and... yeah.

Thanks for the comments ^_^

Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous