How are you supposed to play Kohlii in MNOG II?!?!?!

Fry

Well, I've never beaten it either, but from what I hear, your options are: a. Waste days of your life running all over the island and upgrading your levels to amazingly high numbers (like in the hundreds), and you might beat Onu-Koro; b. Use some kind of program to edit your stats. Basically, cheat; or 3. Realize the games are practically unbeatable, and just give up as most people have. That's the sad truth of it. It would be nice to see how the story progresses after Ga-Koro (I've heard it goes all the way up to MoL), but that's never going to happen with me.

No one can beat that game and not even the Call of Duty fanboys :P

Anyway the only known way that you can beat the game is to use cheats or glitch it or when you get one point you keep the Kohlii Ball away from them. Plus another thing is that i don't think anyone have tested that part of the game at all.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

The most important skills to train are strategy, speed, strategy, strength and strategy.

Why did I repeat strategy three times? Because it's THE most important skill of all. It enables you to steal the ball from the opposing player. Without strategy, you won't be able to do anything unless you're just way too fast for them (which makes speed the second-most important).

In the Kolhii game itself, just click the shadow of the kolhii ball and try to catch it. When you do, run somewhere near the goal (not too close to the goalie - he'll steal your ball!) and click the goal. Hahli will then throw the ball at the goal, with terrible inaccuracy sometimes. Training accuracy makes it more probable to score.

Don't bother with willpower. It's hard to get to the spot where you can train it and it only reduces the time Hahli takes to recover from stun. Pretty much useless.

• Upvote 1

Well, I've never beaten it either, but from what I hear, your options are: a. Waste days of your life running all over the island and upgrading your levels to amazingly high numbers (like in the hundreds), and you might beat Onu-Koro; b. Use some kind of program to edit your stats. Basically, cheat; or 3. Realize the games are practically unbeatable, and just give up as most people have. That's the sad truth of it. It would be nice to see how the story progresses after Ga-Koro (I've heard it goes all the way up to MoL), but that's never going to happen with me.

There's a bug free version available to download or play online at the BioMedia Project, you know. The online version has a state editor so that you can completely edit your gamestate to change your stats, how many items you have, and where you are at in the game. There's no problems making it past playing Onu-Koro's team in this version. The entire game is able to be completed with no problems. Also, getting your stats past 50 (reasonable level to beat all the teams) doesn't take terribly long. :P

As for Jake's original question, Kohlii can be tricky, but once you have your stats up to a good level, you can beat all the teams with relative ease. When the ball is released up, try to get to it first, and if you don't, block the forward player and try to steal the ball from him. Run towards the other goal and try to shoot it past the goal keeper without him stealing the ball. That's pretty much it. You can also try to run down the clock if you're in the lead and don't want to risk the other team scoring.

Edited by XONAR
Bliss.png

I played it on the BioMedia project site. It took me way too long to train for everything so i cheated by editing my current state and boosted my kohlii levels. by the time you make it to Jaller and Takua you've gotta have your levels in the 90s, so it really is a waste of time to play it without cheating. As for playing the game, its pretty much an insane amount of clicking.

20795.jpg

You need to train your skills to win a kolhlii :

Speed: You can gain speed by chasing the Takea Shark at C9 in Ga-Koro You may need some air bladders (get them from Ga-Koro because they are 5 widgets not 10)

Strength: You can gain strength by throwing kolhii balls near Ta-Koro. You can get kolhii balls in Po-Koro.

Accuracy: You can gain accuracy by throwing disks in Le-Koro. You can get disks in Le-koro or by making them with bamboo wood in le-koro)

Willpower: you can get willpower by talking to Kantai in the drifts.

Strategy: you can get strategy by chasing Mahi outside Po-Koro.

Stamina: you can get Stamina by Talking to Taipu and carrying rocks for him.

Tip: If your willing to start again: if you make a kolhii stick and give it to Macku before Nokama comes, Macku will give you 100 widgets, very useful for getting disks, Kolhlii balls and air bladders.

Edited by Omega150

Tip: If your willing to start again: if you make a kolhii stick and give it to Macku before Nokama comes, Macku will give you 100 widgets, very useful for getting disks, Kolhlii balls and air bladders.

Yeah, and also complete all the tasks in Onu Koro. You can get a lot of widgets for completing tasks for the miners. Once you've done that, go to Po Koro and buy all the Kohlii balls you can. They're one widget each. Then go to Ta Koro and sell them all for two widgets each. Your widgets will double from just doing this. Repeat the process a few times until you have 999 widgets, which is the most you can have at one time. Getting air bladders and disks will be no problem with 999 widgets at your disposal. :P

Bliss.png

Yeah, and also complete all the tasks in Onu Koro. You can get a lot of widgets for completing tasks for the miners. Once you've done that, go to Po Koro and buy all the Kohlii balls you can. They're one widget each. Then go to Ta Koro and sell them all for two widgets each. Your widgets will double from just doing this. Repeat the process a few times until you have 999 widgets, which is the most you can have at one time. Getting air bladders and disks will be no problem with 999 widgets at your disposal. :P

That is, of course, if you want to take untold amounts of hours doing so, then the training.

Are you trying to get through the Kohlii games quickly, or just get through them in general?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)