Alpha Team games

Toanoopie

Try here. The Biomedia Project has a lot of stuff like this, but unfortunately it isn't currently linked to on their main site.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

• 4 months later...

Oh man those games were great.

At least compared to the lackluster games Lego makes now.

I wouldn't call recent LEGO games "lackluster". Some are obviously designed to be quick, simple games without much detail or complexity to their design. Others are much more detailed and well-orchestrated, like the LEGO Hero Factory Breakout game, which was pretty fun and provided an experience similar in quality to (or maybe even better than) a 90s console title. And looking at the LEGO.com Games page, there are plenty of other high-quality games on display (though it should be noted — a lot of the LEGO Group's free games nowadays are being developed for mobile platforms, so that might divert resources from online gaming experiences).

I never played these games so I just checked them out. The first one in particular has really screwy controls — it's a top-down game but with controls more like what you'd expect from a more typical racing game. Not what I'd call a stellar gaming experience by any stretch of the imagination.

Now, with the Mata Nui Online Game, I'd agree — that's the sort of game with a quality that subsequent games have yet to match. Amazing world-building, exciting graphics, and a truly immersive experience. Even Junkbot was a rather amazing experience that I don't know if recent puzzle games on LEGO.com can compare to. But games like these Alpha Team ones are hardly on the same level as those.

• Upvote 1