Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

OOC: I've edited the post. Also, @NeoThunder, Whiarn is a Matoran. IC: Whiarn ran after the Matoran just as he heard two blades swishing right next to where he was just standing, one of them barely cutting his back. The color in Whiarn's face drained for a second before he turned around, finding himself staring up at a Vortixx with two katana, obviously the ones that had just tried to kill him. Whiarn sighed. I get into too many fights when I'm not meditating. he thought. "Try to kill me from behind, eh? Well, well..." Whiarn found himself without a witty reply. "Ah, forget it, I'm going back to the village!" Whiarn, grumbling and constantly looking over his shoulder, headed for Xa-Koro.

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

IC: PirokNoticing that no-one was trying to kill him, Pirok found it was getting rather boring, and thus decided to head to Xa-Koro.IC: KraalKraal stepped out into the street, breathing the air. You couldn't exactly call Xa-Koro's air 'fresh'. He stood, watching. There was always something happening in Xa-Koro. If he wanted to make some money, he just had to spot the makings of a fight. He enjoyed taking bets, it was always fun when a better lost. And with him, betters always lost, as the winners generally died. Imagine that.OOC: Pirok to Xa-Koro, Kraal open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Pourge): "I! AM AM THE KING! THE KING OF ALL! ALL THAT I SEE!" The matoran was beginning to run out of energy. Pourge. Stop this, now. AND WHY SHOULD I!? EVERYTHING I KNEW IS GONE, DEAD, DESTROYED, OR NEVER EXISTED! Because. You're destroying yourself trying to elevate you to the status of god. Not too much longer, and you will die.Pourge stopped listening as he stormed into Xa-koro, which he thought was a figment of his deranged mind. "I'M HOME, EVERYBODY!" OOC: Erm...Crazy Ta-matoran up for interaction.

IC - Sucogo - ShruggingThe Toa of lightning left a final comment."You are correct, and your logic is sound. However, your comment leaves a bit to be desired. How do you expect me to respond to your assumption? It is, an assumption that I would've let them kill me, had they been better fighters."With that, he turned away.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Jagorik: Xa-Koro: Jagorik heard the commotion coming from the entrance, and walked out the bar to see what was happening. Jagorik steadied himself as he walked himself over to Pourge. It appeared to be a mental Ta-Matoran with a attitude. "Shut up you Brakas monkey or I'll shock the mentaliy out of you, darn Matoran!" Jagorik said gruffly as he pulled out his Electro Chute sword.

IC(Pourge): "I said, and I quote, 'You are a figmenty-wigmenty, of my imagination', Just like this entire village."SO my name is Franz now, huh? Well, how about if I just take control of this body now-NO! THIS IS OUR BODY! AND IT IS OURS TO USE! We will not allow the unwanted to control it......You've gone completely mental, haven't you?

(OOC: Whoops, I just realized I called him Sucogo.)IC - Sucogu - Facing retaliation Sucogu faced the sword with disdain."I wouldn't do that if I were you. Back off."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - "Talking""And having power does not give you the right to attack the -however loud- innocent." he frowned.He leveled his sword his opponent's, making an χ pattern.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Pourge): Pourge was giggling on the ground, completley locked into a battle in his own mind."Pourge! I will not let you destroy this body! En garde!" The part of the personality that was known as Franz was much more sane than the current state of Pourge. He easily manifested an astral sword and used it to attack Pourge. Crazy Pourge's body dematerialized, and rematerialized on the sword. "TEEHEEHEE." It said in a demonic voice.

OOC: O_O Pourge is nuts.Anyway... IC: Whiarn heard the blade whistle as it came for him and tried to duck, but the sword managed to carve a gash in the top of his mask. Ouch! I should get into more fights, I'm loosing my touch thought Whiarn as he shot a shadow bolt at Lask.

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

OOC: HEY HEY HEY! ITS THE CRAZY TRAIN, NOW DEPARTING FROM GEORGIA, TENNESSEE! IC(Pourge): Franz threw a knife at Pourge, slowly decomposing what was left of it. "I'm sorry, me. That is still hard to say, Erm...anyway, die. I guess." The mind of crazy Pourge slowly disolved, leaving what was the equivelent of a Mental Brick thrown in the air. Pourge jumped up. "Whoo! I feel...so much better." He cleared his throat. "Oh, Xa-koro...this place is still here!" He said it quite cheerily. "Oh..and I believe you were trying to kill me. If you don't mind, I'll just...walk away." He started to back out of the village.

IC - Sucogu - Dealing with stuffsThe toa of lightning looked from Pourge to Jagorik."Listen, we could argue over how easily we could kill each other, or how we really don't want to mess with each other, or we could work together to lock this insane Matoran somewhere he can't bother anyone."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - Disagreeing"Oh, I rather think it is," he contradicted, "You must've lost your wits."He light tapped the Matoran's shoulder with the flat of his blade."I'll have to take you somewhere...isolated."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: "I think I'll come with," Cersei said to Anavel. "No sense in going alone when two's company, right?" she said. She straightened her scarf as she walked and buttoned one of the fasteners of her jacket. Cercei gingerly touched her gauntlets, feeling the grooves in them and extending just the very tips of the blades from it, more out of habit than anything else. The deadly and fearsome weapons gave her some measure of bolstered comfort and confidence, knowing that she could gut anyone she wanted to in seconds if it came to it. Truth be told, she wasn't the most assured of herself in combat, it being one of her less-exercised skills. She was a far better manipulator and strategist than a fighter, but with her wand and gauntlets with her, she was a lot less innocent than without.

IC: "Alright!" Anavel replied happily, the ever enthusiastic toa picking and choosing one of the few restaurants around. Being herself, she chose on that didn't appear very shady, and had a relatively friendly crowd inside. Despite wandering about the Islets, Anavel largely did not feel like getting into a violent confrontation, even though she knew how to handle herself if such a thing cropped up. Due to the relative geography of the Kumu-Islets, the restaurants largely served fish products -- also known as seafood. Anavel didn't mind either way, not thinking much of the selection, but she just had a way of wandering wherever she felt like going, not even consulting the company she dragged along. "So, whatchya do for money?" Anavel asked, not the most articulate when it comes to asking people what jobs they had.

IC - Sucogu - ThinkingHe rubbed his chin thoughtfully. He didn't usually drink more than a few glasses, but figured he could let himself go every once in a while."Done." he agreed.Lifting a hand, he sent fifty volts into Pourge, in bolts through his fingers, which would cause him to fall over, then delivered a hundred. If he wasn't lucky, it would stop his heart. If he was, he would only be knocked out."Shall we leave?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: Cersei sat down next to Anavel and looked over the menu. It was a tourist-oriented restaurant from the looks of it; not too many of the locals would be this well behaved or even be able to afford the prices, but that was all the better. "I'm an engineer of sorts. I make things for people, some material and some political," she explained. Upon reconsideration, she clarified: "I make torture devices for the right buyers and instigate events for others," she said mostly for the shock value it had in a good establishment like this.

IC: PirokPirok walked into Xa-Koro. There was a lot of buzz. From what he could hear, something about an insane Matoran. He continued to walk, then turned into a street-Then, noticing a blue Skakdi, turned and walked quickly in the other direction. But, unfortunately for him, he wasn't quick enough...IC: KraalAs Kraal was standing in the street, he heard a strange sound from his right. It sounded like someone had just run out of the street, although, a second ago no-one had been there. He stepped out of the shade to get a better look, and noticing the back of a Ta-Matoran he knew only too well, he ran after him, and, once he had caught up, he grabbed Pirok by the throat, and lifted him up, turning the Matoran 'round so he could look him in the eyes."You owe me money." he growled.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Since the two matoran were locked in battle and paying no attention to her anyway, Enara decided that there was no more need to get involved. She trudged through the sand, back towards Xa-Koro, where she hoped she could get a business offer. The city was abuzz with rumors about some deranged Ta-Matoran. Whatever... It's not worth my time... she thought as she sat down in a nearby bar. OOC: Enara open for job offers. She's a mercenary, but she can also sell potent bio-weapons if the price is right.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: O_O Pourge is nuts.Anyway... IC: Whiarn heard the blade whistle as it came for him and tried to duck, but the sword managed to carve a gash in the top of his mask. Ouch! I should get into more fights, I'm loosing my touch thought Whiarn as he shot a shadow bolt at Lask.

IC: Lasc leaped out of the way, then advanced, fainted at a diagonal overhand cut from at Whiarn's left shoulder, in order to slash at his right shoulder.

IC: "Sounds exciting," Anavel replied, her interest clearly piqued by the mention of torture devices, "what sortsa torture thingies do you make?" The phrase "torture devices" was a pretty broad term, after all, there were more creative people who took up the mantle through the years, and often times, their work in a sadist's view might be regarded as almost an art form. It was no secret that Anavel enjoyed art, which is why she bought the snow globe in the first place, and it was quite clear that Anavel regarded the design and implementation of torture devices to be an art and not a science -- after all, someone would have to be incredibly creative to invent new, fascinating ways of causing pain in order to get something out of it. Plus, since this Cersei declared herself an engineer, Anavel felt a little curious about how advanced this individual's engineering skills were.

Ic: "My clients tell me what they'd like in general and I design and make it for them, so it usually depends on their own needs," Cersei explained. "But I'll indulge you with some of the things I made. One time I created a device that slowly deteriorated the subject's body on a molecular level, and painfully I might add. He was left with a spine of gelatine and was left to die after he talked. Another one had crystals which slowly punctured the target's armor until it cracked and then pierced their flesh. And another time I made a machine that simply ate the being from the inside with mechanical worms. The one I used that one on is still alive to this day."

IC: "You like to torture bodies," Anavel said, tapping her finger in a bored fashion on the tabletop, "but have you ever made a torture thingy for someone's mind?" She asked, her question not meaning the literal manifestation of the mind known as the brain, or through using physical pain to cause panic to rise in a subject. Rather, Anavel referred to utilizing someone's own mind, something she wouldn't know how to create, but she was an individual who figured that the proper combination of medicines and illusions might be able to manifest a subject's terrors into what would be that subject's perceived reality. Of course, Anavel had no idea if a Mahiki could be used as a source of power without a toa to execute it, but she figured that in this world, where there was a will, there would be a way. Plus, she also figured that if one of those masks could be affected in such a fashion -- largely a Noble Mahiki -- then the illusion powers of the object could be enhanced. But before she went into those details, she wondered if such a thing may have even been remotely attempted by this vortixx before.

Ic: "Yes," Cersaei said quickly. "On my homeland of Xia, we've created something called a Kanoka Sword that is capable of channeling Kanohi powers much like it were a mask being worn. Using this idea, I have created a machine that clamps onto the subject's head like a diving helm, and whenever the subject tries to use even a little bit of willpower, it triggers the power of a Kanohi that can assault the mind. Now, to do this, we have to administer some sort of outside source of terror, whether it be holding a match to the skin or poking it with a needle, and that terror is amplified by the mind into a vision that appears tangible. As such, we can effectively give the subject immense amount of fear with limited physical harm, although everyone it's been used on suffered from retardation afterwards, so it's not perfect," she admitted.