Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC:Odhran"It'a a party celebrating my new crewmembers!" Odhran said cheerfully. "You can't have a person join your crew without having a good party! We'll pillage and plunder after the party." the Toa of Air explained.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Whiarn glanced at the Matoran, looked like he was about to do something violent, but then sighed and grumbled "What do you want?"

Edited by Shmid

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

IC - Sucogu - Searching The toa of lightning sat against a tree. He had to get back to his home in Ta-Wahi. And to accomplish that, he had to steal a boat. But which boat to steal? He saw a few people leaving a boat. Maybe this was his lucky day?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Odhran"Well, we'll need tons of food, rum, and ammo to do all the things that's on the list." Odhran said. "I'll get the food, you get the ammo," Odhran said, pointing at Draebe. "And you can get the rum." Odhran said, pointing at Twilite. "We'll meet back here at the ship in three hours."

IC: Aw, what the heck... I'm sick of waiting for a job offer. Thought Enara as she left the bar, walked towards the nearby beach where she had left her boat, and rowed toward Ta-Wahi. OOC: Enara to Ta-Wahi.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC(Draebe): "Got it." He walked away, towards a shop, mostly made of a strange combination of wet wood and stone, where the wood had fallen out. "Hello, welcome to Jofagan's weaponry and storage facility shop like place. How may Jofagan help you today?""Do you have any Zamor Spheres?""What? Is that some sort of...illegal substance? We got disks, swords, cannonballs, gunpowder, and free storage, for only 999 widgets! A deal at any price."Draebe looked at Jofagan. "Let's barter, shall we? How many for all of your disks..."-----------Mumbles of trade went on in the shop for a while. Occasional laughter, and some screaming resonated from the shop at odd intervals. Eventually, Draebe came out, a cart loaded with various ammunitions on it. There was a few cannonballs and disks, and the odd Zamor here and there. He went to the meeting place and waited for the rest of the team.

IC - Sucogu - Stealing a boatThe Toa of lightning burst onto the deck of the ship, shocking the rope that tethered it to the bay and hoisting the sails."You take the wheel, Jagorik." The Vortixx did so.He felt so lucky to find a ship left alone and unguarded, he thought, even as it left shore.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:OdhranOdhran, who had gotten lost on the way to the market, finally found his way to the produce stand. "How much does this cost?" he asked, pointing at the produce."A lot more than you can afford I would guess." the shopkeeper said, sneering at Odhran. "Now beat it kid, we don't allow poor people to shop here."Odhran just looked at the shopkeeper as he drew his sword. "Really? Two Swords Style: Sword Negotiation!"-----Odhran walked out of the store with all of the owner's stuff in a wagon as he cleaned his sword. He headed towards the ship.

IC - Sucogu - Noticing Moylan"Oh, hello there. I'm borrowing your ship. I didn't think you were around. Once I get to Ta-Koro, it's all yours."He was surprisingly non-chalant, ignoring her swords.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - LaughingThe Toa chuckled."And if I don't? If you kill me- which by the way, is unlikely -you would have the Vortixx to deal with, and you'd be sailing alone. And that is kind of hard, wouldn't you agree?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - Random boatThe Toa of lightning gave Moylan a pleading look."Listen, it's urgent that I make it to Ta-Wahi. I'll pay you as much as you wish when we get there."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Moylan "But as you said before, how am I supposed to get this ship back to the islets?" She hissed, using his own points against him. They were going to turn around, and her ship was going to return to the islets.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Sucogu - Random boatHis pleading look was replaced by boredom."Now that isn't going to help anything."He put his arms behind his back, secretly charging his electric power.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - Random boatThe Toa grinned sheepishly."Point taken, though you accomplish nothing in threatening me."He turned his back on her, heading for the front of the ship."You accomplish nothing in carrying out your threats."His grin turned malicious."Have you ever heard of electromagnetism? Amazing concept. I could not only create an electric field inside of you, but also cause metal objects to be attracted to it. And the best you can do is magnetize me? I win."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Moylan "You do know I could make your head the same polarity as your body, and have it repel itself from your body, breaking your neck and possibly beheading you." She replied with as much malice as his grin. She didn't know for sure that she could actually do that, but she bluffed it anyways. "That would make concentrating on killing me a little difficult, wouldn't you agree?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Sucogu - Random boatSucogu burst out laughing."It's a small wonder you were too lazy to know I got on board. If you had been listening, you would've known I could do the same thing to you."He wasn't even bluffing. He knew he could do it. He looked past her shoulder. They were about one fourth of a mile away.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Moylan "And if you had the brains to understand a conversation, you would have understood what I was saying." She snapped. "Being a Toa of magnetism, I could do it much faster than you could." She noted easily, still threatening. "Plus, it will take less concentration for me."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Sucogu - Random boat"Would it? I've spent over five thousand years training with my element." He raised an eyebrow."Besides, it would be an autohit nothing is faster than lightning. Now, we can continue arguing and threatening, but that really will bring you nowhere."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Moylan "Yes, but are you trained in using it how it was never intended? I didn't think so!" She ginned coldly. "But mine was built for this sort of thing." A pity she would never even be able to try. "You're right, arguing is going nowhere." She lunged with her smallest sword at Sucogu, keeping her largest up for defense.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles