Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC Yasurek-Infernavika:"Blue Guy apprehended hot invisible girl. Hot invisible girl is now claiming to be a pirate," Yasurek added to Lasinia's explanation. "Also, Lohkar made me midshipman," he added with glee.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"Considering that my recent life up to this point has been a harrowing spiral of the universe actively working against me, I'll take any positive outcome I can get," Yasurek responded to Floria. "As for your attractiveness, I was just using Lasinia's term for you. If you really want to confirm whether you are hot or not, you can ask her."

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Skyra - Ferry, Kumu Islets -I stroked Destiny's feathery neck, she had come aboard the Ferry with the rest of us. Much to the dismay of the crew of the vessel, but they hadn't spoken up about so I pretended not to notice their distress. I glanced at Skeldan. "Well, if you want training in either your powers or swordsmanship feel free to ask us for help."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar cleared his throat."Lasinia, no flirtin' with the captive," he said. "Gunner, keep check on 'er air powers. Yasurek, just keep...doin' whatever it is you're doin'."He looked steelily at Floria."Now, love," he said. "Mind tellin' me exactly what makes you think you're a pirate? Since I don't see your ship..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Pirok (Ferry)Pirok took a moment to look around the boat, examining its passengers. His eyes settled on a Matoran wearing a robe, whose eyes were constantly darting around. There was something Pirok really didn't like about him...He looked at the other Toa Astha, made an 'ahem' sound, and nodded at the Matoran, hoping they'd realise what he meant.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Skyra - Ferry, Kumu Islets -I saw who Pirok was looking at, a rather suspicious looking matoran. Something just wasn't quite right here, it was like the matoran wanted to be caught, I mean he was being so obvious it was sad. I acted casual, walking toward the matoran, but my eyes were focused on getting to the other side of the ferry, it appeared like I just wanted to get a better view of the scenery from that side. Then I 'accidently' bumped into the matoran, nearly knocking him over. "Oh, so sorry!" I said, looking at the matoran. "Here, let me help you up..." I offered my hand.

IC: NPC Matoran (Ferry)"I... I can't talk to you about this. Please, you have to understand, you need to leave me alo-" The Matoran's hands darted to his neck, and his fearful eyes looked pleadingly at Skyra as he began choking.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Skyra - Ferry, Kumu Islets -Immediately I was on the alert, I grabbed the matoran in my arms as he began to choke. I was on the alert, looking for the attacker carefully. "Guys I need some help here right now!" I yelled at the others.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

OOC: It wasn't a dart... :PIC: NPC Matoran (Ferry)Skyra was too late. Even as he watched, the Matoran's throat crumpled in on itself, suffocating him. His last word, barely a whisper, was 'Dreamer'.As he went limp in Skyra's arms, the stone tablet could be seen poking out of his armour...When stupid Toa who can't keep their oversized mouths shut get nosy, people die.Let this be a warning to you and your brothers across the ferry.Even as Skyra finished reading it, the tablet became blank, the words the product of what was likely a Mahiki.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Weta): "That's awful!" Weta gasped, shocked at the Matoran's unnecessary death. "Who could have done this?" Still he knew a mahiki illusion when he saw one - he was rather adept at creating them himself. That must have meant that whoever was behind it was still close by, and likely hiding themselves with another illusion.He whirled around, looking for any other beings who might have been responsible, both with his eyes and his powers. If there was anyone invisable in the area, their metal body parts would still be responsive to a magnetic field. He projected just such a field, and carefully examined it for any unexpected anomalies.

ppg2.png

IC: Pirok (Ferry)"Words have power. Use them with caution." Pirok muttered, looking at the Matoran's corpse. "I, Weta, would say someone who didn't want to be found. Someone willing to plant an innocent as a decoy to distract us. But why? They'd still be nearby..."Pirok leaned over the edge of the boat, looking back. Nothing.But then, there was the tablet illusion...He looked carefully, noticing some disturbance not far from the boat. "I think we lost them."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Skyra - Ferry, Kumu Islets -I closed the eyelids of the matoran, placing him down gently, I didn't move from where I knelt however. "I swear to Mata Nui,we'll find you..." I muttered under my breath. "...you can't hide from us forever."

OOC:

IC (Jin)My gaze briefly flickered over to the chick cuddling with Dor. "Honey, me and my friend are trying to have a conversation. He's paying you by the hour, right? So chill."
IC: "That's funny." Naara sighed again. "You seem rather concerned about the relations of your associate and a total stranger whom you purport to be paid 'by the hour'. You also dismiss her presence and opinion."She paused. "I'unno. Looks to me like you'd rather be ranked 'used tool' than 'colleague incapable of making it.'"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Gunner - Infernavika"Mimi, get off of the prisoner," I said, gently pushing the Matoran off of Floria's head, "Now then, ma'am, I'm going to assume that you've been the one whose been screwing with me via air powers, and that you've been drinking heavily, if you're breath and overall strategy is anything to go by..."Placing my hands on my hips, I raised the corner of my mouth in a grin, "Also, if I may be so kind, you are, to use Lasinia's crude terminology, very... hot."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Floria"You don't need a ship to be a pirate. You just need to be a pirate to be a pirate. To be free." And she did have a boat, although half of it was outside the net and the other half was inside.IC: JLJL remembered that he had a job to do, and left the robo-Toa. Around a half hour later, he boarded a ferry back to the mainland, to Le-Wahi.OOC: JL to Le-Wahi.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Lohkar)"I like your thinkin', love," said Lohkar with a smile. "Freedom is very close to my heart."Drawing his cutlass, Lohkar sliced off the ropes of the net on Floria, allowing it to fall off her. He sheathed the sword again."Now tell me," he said. "Why is it that, when there are many admirable establishments in Xa-Koro which exist specifically ta provide vast quantities o' the good stuff ta people such as ourselves, you decided that try an' steal some o' mine? From my large, pretty an' very well-protected ship?"IC (Merror)Merror looked grimly at the Matoran's corpse."I have a feeling someone doesn't want us going after The Shadow..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC. The horde from Ko-Koro, minus stragglers.IC:A ferryman on Mata-Nui saw lots of things in his line of work. Especially these days. But a horde of wild warriors with the biggest sharp-toothed grins imaginable was something he had not seen yet. The Matoran had not asked Rhow and the other Skakdi he was carrying to pay their fare yet, but Rhow had handed over the widgets they owed him anyway when they had pulled into the harbor of the Kumu-Islets.They stepped onto the pier, the wood creaking under the combined weight of over a half dozen Skakdi. Rhow looked around with a frown. A dirty run-down tavern was right among the first row of buildings and a burly sailor was pulling a burlap sack of grains along the pier while humming a shanty."Just the place for us." Rhow chuckled throatily. "Come on. I need a drink; and we need information."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Taoki - Kumu-Iselts - Xa-KoroTaoki continued following the others on their way to tavern. He never like bars.Entering usually resulted in getting sucked into a fight. Although with these numbers, Taoki doubted such would happen. Regardless, he held his hands on his knives.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: KahlynnKahlynn swaggered along near the front of the group, a broad grin on his face as he told a tale of his time in Pala-Koro to anyone who would listen."...So I asked what we were drinking and he just goes, 'no idea, but I found it in Ta-Koro'. And y'know how it is, that was good enough for me. So we got into a drinking contest..." part of him thought he might have told this bit already, but it was one of his favourite parts so he went ahead and chattered on.

OOC:
IC (Jin)My gaze briefly flickered over to the chick cuddling with Dor. "Honey, me and my friend are trying to have a conversation. He's paying you by the hour, right? So chill."
IC: "That's funny." Naara sighed again. "You seem rather concerned about the relations of your associate and a total stranger whom you purport to be paid 'by the hour'. You also dismiss her presence and opinion."She paused. "I'unno. Looks to me like you'd rather be ranked 'used tool' than 'colleague incapable of making it.'"
IC (Jin)This chick was seriously confused. When did I say I was concerned about her relations with my "associate"? What I wanted was to get some rest without having to watch them making out. You'd think that wouldn't be a difficult concept to understand, right?Apparently not."Look, kid," I sighed. "I'd just like to hang out in my room without watching you two getting it o-"I stopped. For a moment there I wasn't sure exactly what to say. All I know is that my vision went red for a second. Did this chick just say that me and Dor... that he and I... that we... that I was...Oh boy."I don't care if I can't stand," I growled. Yeah, I growled. I don't know where it came form, but suddenly there was a knife in my hand. "Dor is going to need to find another trashy hooker when I'm done with you."

IC: Gunner - InfernavikaI shrugged, "I must have missed her. But don't worry Verak, for while I may be similar to Grochi in far too many ways, I'm fairly certain I will never fall head over heels in love, or lust, for that matter."Turning back to Floria and Lohkar, "While I respect your intentions, ma'am, I feel that your approach was... not particularly well-thought out."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]