Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: IlliciaIllicia bowed her head and sighed. She couldn't help but get the feeling this had happened before. The League of the Five Followers, the League of Shades..."Swear your allegiance to me...""We can make your problems disappear..."What is it with me and leagues? she thought. It's time for a change. But was it? Joining up with the highest bidder had done perfectly well for her so far, why stop now? Why not just sell herself to Dorian and Bad Company and just carry on sending letters to what's-his-face? Or alternatively... Misinformation. Bad Company was a pretty comfortable place for her to be, but the Shades didn't need to know that. She smiled to herself, and looked up at Dorian."I swear." she whispered, then spoke up. "And if you want me to prove it," Illicia knelt down on one knee and grasped the fingers of Dorian's right hand, noting how the harsh coldness of his metal fingers were in stark contrast to the warm, irresistible atmosphere he gave off. She softly pressed her lips against his knuckles. "that enough?"

IC: Dorian (Hotel, Xa-Koro)"Okay, you've had way too much bourbon," I said, laughing smoothly as she kissed my knuckles. I lifted Illicia up and then moved my index finger down her jugular, moving the tip of the appendage parallel to the flow of blood across her body. The beat of her pulse picked up in tempo; Illicia let out a small breath, and I smiled at her before taking my hand and pushing her onto the bed so that her head brushed the pillow. "You know, I had a feeling that you'd come around. Know why?""Not really. Care to explain?"I smiled, sitting down on the foot of the bed and twirling the empty bourbon bottle around my fingers. The glass sang through the air, and the neck of it, now empty of bourbon and filled with air, whistled like waves from the ocean, lapping over shore."Because, deep down, you and I both know that there's one thingyou want more than a fat paycheck: me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dorian (Hotel, Xa-Koro)Eh, why not? I had a long day today. Had a longer day yesterday.I moved my arms out in a stretch, and as I brought them in, I grabbed Illicia's hand and pulled her, sending her flying. The Vortixx's head landed hard on my chest, and she looked up just in time to see my wide-eyed, innocent gaze. Slowly, we both grinned."Well..." I drawled, tilting her head up again and kissing her. "Isn't this convenient...?"OOC: Bless your face. If you sneeze during this timeskip, bless you. Peace out! Boop!-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"While this talk of having me kiss a child and being too gross to do that is fun," began a rather annoyed Yasurek, "What are we going to do with our uninvited guest?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC-Raxa:Ah, the Kumu Islets. The biggest hive of wretched scum and villainy upon the entire island, and in a constant state of disrepair as well, everything ready to fall apart at a moment's notice.Raxa smiled. The last time he'd been here, it hadn't gone quite so well. For the other person. Something he hoped to repeat.As he walked, he decided to think about the correct way to track his target. He already knew that Sinina wouldn't be the sort to make it easy to be found...if anything, she'd be nearly impossible to find, if you were tracking her. Which is why Raxa was going to use a different strategy.After all, if you let it known that you're looking for them, they might just decide it would be worth it to look for you. Or they'll get careless, and reveal themselves at some point. It took a true master at the game not to let either of those happen, when it wasn't in their favour.He sauntered into a bar, taking a seat up at the counter and ordering a glass of scotch, which he sipped pensively, not downing it like most of the hapless drunkards in the place."So," he said, catching the bartender's attention-and, he knew, the attention of every lucid being in the area-and smiling, "Have you seen a Toa around these parts?" Before the bartender began to speak, Raxa held up a hand. "Let me finish. She's about yea high-" he held up his hand to a point just below his eyes, around the 6'10'' mark, "-And she's got some funny markings all around her-white coloured, the look to be like writing. Symbolic. You seen her?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Gunner - InfernavikaI stood back up to my full height, at the uncanny angle which caused my shadow to fall directly on Floria's body."Indeed, Yasurek, what will we do with her?" I droned gently, dropping my head low, keeping my eyes were fixed on the new Toa of Air, "Seeing as she has broken into our ship, as confessed to stealing (or at least attempting to steal our precious supplies), and otherwise wasting out time..."My mouth twisted into a cruel smirk, and I shucked off my coat before anyone could object, gripping it in my right hand, while raising my head high, "Shall we take her to the brig, captain?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Jin)I lifted an eyebrow, sarcasm dripping from my words. "A couple, huh?"I idly spun the knife through my fingers. "What about all those other lovely ladies mister Dorian hangs out with. You guys into polygamy, or what? Decided to... take a break from each other?"I was still sore, but I could feel my strength returning. Still didn't know if I could actually fight or anything, but at least I wasn't completely crippled.I looked around theatrically, scanning every corner of the room, before returning my eyes to Naara's, a sly smile broadening on my face."Guess he decided to take another break. For a couple, you two can't spend much time together, huh? Guess you were getting on his nerves."I yawned. "Or maybe he just got bored, and... went to find a prettier toy."

IC: "Maybe," Naara agreed. "Or maybe it's that he uses those 'toys' to meet his ends and I see nothing wrong with that. I'm okay with him making use of cool dudes."Her deadpan nonchalance remained totally constant. She leaned against one wall, expression and posture the epitome of boredom."Of course, considering how much knife-spinning you've been doing lately in comparison to how much you've followed up on that threat, I'm questioning his usage of you at all. What purpose could someone lacking in brawn as well as beauty and brains serve?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Jin)"Gee, I don't know," I said as I stood and stretched, feeling the pull on my sore muscles. Then, quicker than the eye could follow, my wrist snapped, and with a thump, my knife buried itself in the wall an inch from Naara's smug little face."You'd have to ask him."I turned around and walked over to the window, my back to Naara. I opened the window wide, and a fresh breeze swept into the room, ruffling the curtains. I looked over my shoulder at Dorian's apathetic little girlfriend, and smiled."I like your sass, honey," I said sweetly. "But you might want to work on your manners; there are lots of people in this world less forgiving than me."Then I was gone.

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"Frankly, I have to agree with our guest, but probably not for the same reasons," Yasurek added. "If we put her in the brig and take her with us, she'll almost inevitably break out and cause trouble mid-voyage. There's no reason for us to keep her with us, so we should just dump her far enough away that we can leave before she can follow us. Or we keep her tied up in the net and throw her into the drink, which while serving a similar purpose allows her the chance to turn invisible and return."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:Floria suddenly found a pair of spears pressed to her throat. "It's 'he' but that's not important. My point still stands," said Yasurek, looking perfectly calm in spite of his threatening posture.

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"Reassuring though your comments may be, I'd probably be only as awesome as I currently am if I was in fact a girl," Yasurek replied to the two. Even though you're not currently awesome at all, his self esteem added in his head. "However, regardless of how awesome I would be, the truth is that I'm not a girl."

IC: A gloved hand reached out and gently plucked the knife from the wall. A hazel eye glimmered in its metal surface for a moment, a beautiful mask splitting in twain in its mirror. Then it slipped into an untouched jacket's pocket.A knife flying by her head, and the inhuman speed with which she reacted to it, were perhaps the least disturbing things she experienced today. A shady organization had taken up residence on the islets. She'd been so close to him, but he remained always elusive, the moment of peace fleeting. And the stuck-up vortixx, she agreed, did have a point about her attitude. Her situation was just worsening. She could sense her existence was frail, that her life in these circumstances was miraculous. Like the disjointed reflection of her kanohi in the knife, she thought, life was starting to fragment.But he wasn't gone yet. And neither was the kid. She still had time.Naara boarded the ferry on that thought. Taking the knife out of her pocket as the ship set sail, she examined it once more. The thing was lethal and, in a sense, ugly. There was nothing of glamor in the slitting of throats or stabbing of backs. Its blade was a cold assassin's tool with a gruesome bite, incapable of feeling or remorse. Yet its features were still beautifully crafted. Its metal still shone like a goddess; it was ugly, but it also had a lighter side.Maybe that's like right now. She looked out into the sunset on the waves, cries of seagulls and of deckhands lost in her ears as the dark bulk of the ocean met the brilliant radiance of dying day. Maybe that's like life.We'll see.OOC: Naara to Le-Wahi.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: TellusTellus had been watching in an odd silence. Truth be told, all the talk of rum had reminded him of his time off of the Infernivika, and he had been somewhat lost in thought."Huh? Oh, I say throw 'er over the side. Least amount o' trouble that way." He wasn't even going to try and delve into the conversation about Yasurek being a girl.

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"The problem with keeping her as a minion is that we have no way to make her a loyal one," Yasurek commented. "She'd probably spend most of her time being invisible, being an annoyance, taking the wind out of our sails to annoy us, and consuming the rum. There's not much reason to keep her here, and Tellus is correct in thinking that she wouldn't be able to catch up if we tossed her overboard in a net and sailed away. That being said, throwing her overboard always carries the risk that through some divine intervention she could make a quick and unrealistically quick escape and sneak back aboard to irritate us. Keeping her as a minion though is just not as good of a plan."

IC Kadaka- Infernavika:"Why do I suddenly feel chills running down my spine?" Yasurek asked.

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"One, you'd be in a net underwater, making your threat of taking our wind a moot point, along with the fact that we have Gunner to overpower any of your attempts even if you were in range and able to. Two, it's going to take enough time for you to cut that net that we'd be long gone before you could even start to pursue us, and this ship is really fast. Three, you'd have to somehow follow us, despite our massive head start and better speed, all around and wait for us to run out of a substance that we have an ample supply of, and then board the ship, which would likely result in the situation that lead to you being in a net in the first place repeating itself. You're not really in a position to be saying that we can't stop you," Yasurek responded.

IC: Floria"Yeah, I guess." She turned to Yasurek. "You're assuming I can't swim, you're assuming I can't cut a net quickly, and you're assuming I can't travel over the sea without being like, 10 times slower than a boat that takes what, a crew of 6? to man. Stop assuming things and maybe you'll become a Toa.""And a girl," she added after a pause.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013