Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: SalvinnSlavinn sighed, Great, I'm stuck with an overactive kohlii head, a confused painter, and a suspicious Vortixx, but heh maybe perhaps they can help me figure out to use this mark of mine. "If its all settle then, when do we leave?" Salvinn asked Cersei

Ic: "You don't sound terribly excited," Cersei observed as she took a drink from her glass. "I don't think that sigh was a sigh of relief. Can't say that I blame you, saddled with the likes of us strangers for god-knows how long until we unravel riddles we don't even know about." She stared at her food for a moment before continuing, as if trying to find the right words. She really wasn't, rather simply taking her time because she felt like it. "But you're eager, which is a nice thing for a change. Most of the people I worked with were apathetic and dull with no promise of changing," she said with a disdainful look on her face, though she may have just bitten into a lime slice."As for leaving..." She paused as the waiter brought Salvinn and Septimus their food. "How about after we finish eating?" Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC SalvinnSalvinn smiled, "Now that is something I'm completely in favor of." Salvinn then took his plate from the waiter and began to eat. With decency of course, after all there were ladies present. He smiled as he ate a lime slice, that was his favorite part of every meal.OOC: I do actually in real life eat lemon and lime slices, I happen to enjoy the taste.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Arzanyos laughed at the Cap'n. "I would outdo that, but I'm sane." He said, as he walked gracefully off the ship. Into the air several feet below where he wanted to be. "Scratch that, I DID outdo you." he straightened his new shades and rolled/walked to Lohkar. "So, what're we buying?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC(Jild)

Jild easily dodges the attack by simply sidestepping out of the way. He stands back and holds his sickle steady; assuming a defensive position. "You're good, Revan. How about you help me fight Delak and we can stop our fighting. I'd be willing to offer actual trinkets; not some foul promise that that coward offered us all."The Skakdi continues to look at Revan; trying not to smile coldly.This will be great. We'll defeat Delak and I don't even have to give any trinkets to Revan. But, I guess I still could; just to make sure I've gained a new ally....-Mef Man

IC: Solaris sent a three bursts of lightning into the crowd, causing a burst of electricity, taking out plenty of Rahkshi."Oorah!" he cried, jumping down from the tree."What in Karz were you trying to do?" Mip yelled, rubbing his sides."Long story," Solaris mumbled, getting ready for the next wave. The Rahkshi came in a renewed onslaught. More and more flowed from between the trees.​"There's gotta be a finite number of Rahkshi on this island," Mip calculated, chopping another Kraata into charred bits. "And Solaris just sent a bajillion to Karzahni."Solaris laughed and sent a few bolts of lightning into the trees, making a forest fire."Oh, not that again," Mip complained.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Jild)

"I'm not saying it does, Revan," replied Jild. "I'm just saying how could someone who's threatening to kill you if you want to be free for more than a second give you happiness? And what is he offering? Nothing. Nothing but a 'secret.' The secret may be a lie for all you know. He probably just wants you to snatch all of your trinkets and weapons. But, if you come with me, I can offer you so much more. I have orders to complete a specific task that you may be able to help me with. What do you say?"Jild still held his sickle, but didn't threaten to use it. His hands didn't even move. All the time he talked he simply looked Revan in the eye; showing him he wasn't lying. He didn't like to think about it, but he could probably really use this being's help. Unless he was stilll loyal to the Delak being. What Jild was offering was so much more than the Toa's offer. He knew it and he was sure Revan would see it as well.-Mef Man

OOC: That's just what I was thinking. :P Itleast when we're both on we can multi task instead of waiting for each other to respond to just one character. :lol:

IC(Jild)

"Good," was all Jild said before holding his hand out to reveal a one hundred trinket piece. He tosses it to Revan."Consider it a down payment."OOC: Don't mean to take all of your group away from you, TX. :P -Mef Man

IC: The Captain looked up and scanned the market's titles even as he forgot all about the mishap. Surely there was something being sold great here...Something powerful...Something only a true hero of strong-willed might could wield!But what? All the shop titles were boring. " 'Moldy Cheese Swords'...'Spikes of Villainy, Inc.'...'Shrunken Heads 4 Free'? Ick..."And that was precisely when his eyes turned to saucers.For there lay the most interesting name of a shop the most illustrious Captain had ever heard." 'TAHU'S UKULELE'S'! THAT'S GOTTA BE SOMETHING FIT FOR A TRUE HERO AND DASHING GENTLEMAN," at this, he stood up and rakishly tipped his cap with one hand while settling into the same epic pose as earlier, " 'AS MYSELF! I AM AFRAID I MUST NOW PART WAYS IF ONLY TO GO BUY SUCH AN ITEM OF INCREDIBLE POWER!"Doomslayer strode off towards said shop. An ear-to-ear grin was present on his face, and a little skip and hop was present even in his most dignified and gentlemanly step.Time to go buy a weapon of immense power. Such a tool fit for the most mighty of warriors only always did have such names as 'ukulele', after all.OOC: Guys, DO NOT STOP HIM...We need a bard aboard. And The Captain should fit the bill.xP-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Kiox - Kumu IsletsWith a facepalm, Kiox followed after Captain. Whatever a 'ukulele' was, it sounded like a nasty way to die. He would just have to purchase one himself.With a bit of a tired trudge, he began the short (optionaly read: eternal) trek to Tahu's Ukuleles. The Ga-Toa wondered what the strange sound emanating from the shop was. It reminded him of...music! That's the word!"I must have one!"OOC: Hehe, duet ukulelists.Or is it ukulelers?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I have a classmate whose parents run a ukulele factory, so I do know a bit about ukuleles. Can't wait to see their weapons in action...IC: The Captain grinned. "We can be dual ukulele users!"Now full-out skipping in anticipation, he hopped inside the small shop. The toa grinned again, looking at the counter and the person busy behind it."HEY OWNER, HOW MUCH'S A UKULELE AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE ONE?"The shop-owner paused in his work, slightly disgruntled but still knowing to serve the customer. He tapped his chin. "500 widgets for a pineapple soprano ukulele and instructions. More for anything above that."The Captain's jaw dropped. That was all his money!But on the other hand, if ukuleles really were worth that much, then they must be good. REAL good. As in, honest-to-goodness, even-better-than-mommy's real good. So he plowed onwards.The toa plopped down his entire pouch of widgets on the counter. The merc then grinned yet again."ONE ANEPIPPLE POSRANO UKULELE, PLEASE!"

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: The Captain, a bard? Heck yes.IC (Xa-Koro docks):Raknar shook his head as Doomslayer and Kiox ran off. What good would music be to a pirate crew?Turning back to Lohkar and Delarix, he lowered his voice. "So do ya think we oughta go underground and find those ruins? Just think -- the crew of the Infernavika, the first to return alive!" He fell silent a moment, imaging that text in the middle of a Wall of History. "Let's ask around about the myth, though. We don't wanna leap into a Muaka's stomach."

IC - Kiox - Tahu's Ukulele's Kiox' wide purple eyes scanned the wall. He had enough money for any of these, from what he'd collected in the temple."I want an atlo! Or, a tanner!" he said loudly. The shopkeeper gave them an unamused look."That's 'soprano,' 'alto,' and 'tenor.' Anyhow, the tenor is six hundred widgets. I know that's a lot, but-""Worth it."Kiox slapped a bag of widgets labeled "700" on the counter. He then held his hands out expectantly.The shopkeeper handed him a large, black object shaped like an oval at one end and a long, thin part out of the other side."How the heck do you-""That's the case.""Oh! I see!"He held it by a convenient protuding piece of metal, with a gap between itself and the case mainframe. "This is great!"He ran out the shop, already sporting a strap over his shoulder and hitting random strings on the instrument."But you forgot your guide to learning to play!"He waved the paper with a sigh."Can you give this to him, please?" he asked Doomslayer.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Yasurek:Yasurek walked down the gangplank to join Raknar and the others. "I don't know about you guys," he said, "But I'd be fine with exploring some ancient ruins so long as we don't have to deal with an annoying band of marines in the way. If it's like that last ruin, it will be quite the frustrating experience." He thought for a minute. "On second thought, since none of us have any way of knowing what it would be impossible for us to tell unless we go explore. So let's do it."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: [Septimus]Like his companion, Septimus was also eating in a well-mannered fashion, not because he was trying to impress the women at the table, but because he always ate like he did, wanting to methodically enjoy everything single morsel of his meal. So as he continued to bite into the salted gukko, he was half-heartedly listening to Salvinn hold a discussion with the other Vortixx. It seemed as if they were about to go on another adventure, so the Plasma Matoran decided to prepare his things after the meal.

OOC: With the way things are going, I think I'll steer Delak in another direction in the BZPRPG... IC: DelakDelak was prepared to face Skraatuth again but once again, a laser beam was directed at him, missing him by a few inches. He turned around to see his attacker but suddenly, fire enveloped him, intense heat all around him. Quickly, Delak looked up and teleported through the eye of the storm. He got out but his foot to ankle was singed and could have been burnt off. In the air he located Jild and used his Kualsi to appear right in front of him. He thrust a quick punch to his gut, hoping he'd have the element of surprise.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: I'm going to allow minor auto-hits (such as simple magnetism and punches) for the sake of a good, fast paced fight.IC (Skraatuth, fight location): Skraatuth watched the others fight from a short distance, waiting for a chance to strike. As soon as they finished their attacks on each other, she pounced, leaping into the middle of the three fighters and going into a combat stance.OOC: Also known as suicide :P

OOC: I'm going to allow myself one punch to Jild. Barely damaging.IC: DelakDelak managed to land a light hit to Jild's gut but suddenly, cold steel pierced his back. Activating his magnetism just in time, the blade stopped dead in its tracks before it could inflict too much damage, piercing a bit past his rib. Delak ran forward and then at a safe distance. Two against one wasn't going to work very well for him. He pulled out his sword but Skraatuth leaped into the middle. Taking advantage of the little surprise, Delak took control of Revan's sword with one hand and Jild's sickle by concentrating on it. He sent both weapons flying towards their owners' throats.OOC: Those of you still loyal to Delak, I'm sorry to say but I'm planning for him to go join Nex. If you would like, you could follow him and join Nex as well, working together if Nex allows it.

OOC:

OOC: Hehe, duet ukulelists.Or is it ukulelers?

I believe the correct term is "maniacs".IC (Lohkar)Lohkar clapped a hand on Tellus' shoulder."Mate," he said, "why d'ya think we're here?"He turned to Raknar and Yasurek as they discussed the possibility of ancient ruins."While treasure, fame, adventure et cetera do all sound very attractive," he said, "we do need ta pick up some supplies, an' the crew could use some shore leave. There's somethin' for everyone in Xa-Koro."Doomslayer and Kiox had already run off to a dubious-looking music shop."The taverns here are particularly enjoyable."Lohkar suddenly snapped his fingers."An' that reminds me!" he said. "Hahkes should've set up by now. Right, lads, we'll meet at the Black Spot Inn at sundown."OOC: I'm not sure if we can explore the ruins without Tuck around. Probably best to wait.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: DelakGotta stay mobile with this guy. If I keep using my Kualsi at this rate, I won't be able to teleport soon.Delak ran from the area Revan was heating up around him, his entire body sweating but surprisingly cool once he retreated. Delak's plan was to continue moving to avoid being roasted alive or being shot at while maintaining focus on his enemies' weapons. Delak threw his sword in the air for some unknown reason but it did not come down. The Toa of magnetism wrenched Revan's blade from his grip and began swiping away at him with his own blade, through simple flicks from his hand.

IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro/StreetsGunner sauntered off, calling behind him, 'Goin' to the market Cap. Don't wait up.'

'Oh come on. That's hardly a respectable price,' Gunner groaned.'Look around mate. Nothing here's respectable,' the merchant responded, waving his hand to showcase the bazaar.'Okay, okay. 200 widgets, final offer.''250.''210, plus I'll throw in two short swords,' he responded, grinning, already knowing what the answer would be.The merchant waited for a moment, the gears in his head obviously spinning, '210, one short sword, and that hat,' he said finally, pointing to the object sitting on Gunner's head.Gunner grunted, '210, one short sword, or I'll beat you into a little puddle of pain on the sidewalk.'D-deal!' the merchant said quickly, shoving the pile of navigation equipment into a sack, hurriedly handing it over to Gunner. The exchange was made, and Gunner walked off quite content with his deal.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: I'm not sure if we can explore the ruins without Tuck around. Probably best to wait.

OOC: Yes, I agree."A'ight, Capt'," said Raknar, giving a mock bow with a flourish of his hand, "I'll see ya at sundown." Before Lohkar had time to do more than just notice the wicked smile spreading across his Skakdi First Mate's face, Raknar had gone, running through the streets of Xa-Koro.OOC: SHENANIGANS: Skakdi edition. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

OOC:

IC - Kiox - Tahu's Ukulele'sKiox' wide purple eyes scanned the wall. He had enough money for any of these, from what he'd collected in the temple."I want an atlo! Or, a tanner!" he said loudly.The shopkeeper gave them an unamused look."That's 'soprano,' 'alto,' and 'tenor.' Anyhow, the tenor is six hundred widgets. I know that's a lot, but-""Worth it."Kiox slapped a bag of widgets labeled "700" on the counter. He then held his hands out expectantly.The shopkeeper handed him a large, black object shaped like an oval at one end and a long, thin part out of the other side."How the heck do you-""That's the case.""Oh! I see!"He held it by a convenient protuding piece of metal, with a gap between itself and the case mainframe."This is great!"He ran out the shop, already sporting a strap over his shoulder and hitting random strings on the instrument."But you forgot your guide to learning to play!"He waved the paper with a sigh."Can you give this to him, please?" he asked Doomslayer.

IC: The Captain grinned once more as he collected the stuff. He threw the instructions in his backpack casually and shoved his new ukulele in his belt at a jaunty angle. "FEAR NOT, GOOD SHOPKEEPER! I HAVE ALWAYS HANDLED MY INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WIELD ARCANE WEAPONRY OF IMMENSE POWER WITH CARE."Before the astonished shopkeeper could respond, the merc continued his exit with two skips to the door. He then turned and swaggered, rakishly tipping his cap."MARK MY MOST ILLUSTRIOUS WORDS, YOUNG MAN-YOU SHALL REMEMBER THIS AS THE DAY YOU ALMOST DIDN'T SELL A UKULELE TO THE CAPTAIN AKI RUA DOOMSLAYER THE FIRST!"And then with another exulting skip, the toa was lost in the Xa-koro crowd.

[Profiles]

IC: TellusTellus grinned. "Thanks, Cap'n! I'll be off to get me loot, then." Tellus ran into the ship, emerging a few minutes later shoving bags of widgets and treasure into a sack. He ran past the others, grinning at the thought of having his old and battered hat repaired. Needless to say, he'd grown quite attached to it over the years.Tellus finally found a shop, something about clothing in the name. He wasn't strong on reading and didn't care much anyway. "Yew repair hats?"The Matoran looked at him critically. "I don't think you can-" A bag of widgets plunked onto the table. "Ye- Yes sir, we do. Ha- Hand it over, please, sir.""'Ow about a nice liddle band o' gold for the trim?""I don't know if-" A golden necklace appeared this time. "Right away, sir." Tellus chuckled and handed over the hat.

IC(Jild)

The Skakdi wheezes as the punch slams into his abdomin; forcing the air from his gut and out. He starts to swing his weapon, but, instead, finds it swinging at himself! What's up with this guy?Jild barely dodge the sickle, managing a large cut to the nose from the blade before grabbing it and taking control again. He turns to Delak and swings the blade down toward the Toa.-Mef Man