If I were a Tohunga

UngluedBike

If I were a Tohunga, I'd probably be sued by the Maori for cultural appropriation.

Isn't Tohunga a Maori term? So if you were a Tohunga IRL, wouldn't you be Maori?

Anyway, I think the OP was referring to the appearance of 2001 Matoran as opposed to Metruan.

Edited by fishers64

If I were a Tohunga, I'd probably be sued by the Maori for cultural appropriation.

Isn't Tohunga a Maori term? So if you were a Tohunga IRL, wouldn't you be Maori?

Anyway, I think the OP was referring to the appearance of 2001 Matoran as opposed to Metruan.

You got that right.

• Upvote 1

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

po-matoran with tan arms and legs and dark brown body with a rau. like this

http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/thumb/e/e8/MNOGII_Gadjati.png/250px-MNOGII_Gadjati.png

Something roughly like this.

Seriously though, that's probably about it.

I'm guessing your a fan of kopeke

Tu2d6W7.jpg

BZRPG Character profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9733&p=645870

Tohngu Krakulhi

Hmm then aren't the Turaga tohunga?

Tohunga refers to the 2001 Matoran.

If I was a Tohunga villager on the island of Mata Nui... if I was a girl, I'd be a Ga-Matoran, but since I'm not, I'm thinking Le-Matoran. I'm not sure if this accurately represents me, but I think the Miru is very iconic for beings of air (Lewa, Kongu), so I'd probably be colored exactly like Lewa, wearing his Kanohi, but just a little Tohunga.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Let's see: I'd be an Onu-Koronan with a purple noble Mahiki. Like Onepu, but with a noble Mahiki instead of a great Pakari. I'm aware that there was never a purple noble mahiki made in set form, but it fits my personality best and so I'm going with it for this.

Because of the lack of a purple noble Mahiki, my Tohunga alter ego is unfortunately impossible to build. It doesn't help that I don't have any McToran pieces, either.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah man, I got an OC. His name is Krahiki and I wrote two epics about him:

krahikimnolgonuwahi.png

Unfortunately those topics are gone now, but if you click my banner, you can read some very exciting word documents. Krahiki lives!

Edited by Wrinkledlion X