Coolest looking mask?

Tohunga_Hukii

Has to be the original Toa Mata set for me too. I like the design of the Pehkui/Kiril, the Avohkii and the Krahkaan, but most other masks seem to have a different style, almost. The ones I like are generally simple and clean, with a few vents here and there along with sharp angles. Plus, they look like the power, to put it that way. You can just about see the speed in the Kakama, and the enhanced vision of the Akaku.

Edited by Katuko

Can't beat the simplicity of the '01 crowd. Really couldn't pick a favorite out of those.

Couldn't agree more

Has to be the original Toa Mata set for me too. I like the design of the Pehkui/Kiril, the Avohkii and the Krahkaan, but most other masks seem to have a different style, almost. The ones I like are generally simple and clean, with a few vents here and there along with sharp angles. Plus, they look like the power, to put it that way. You can just about see the speed in the Kakama, and the enhanced vision of the Akaku.

Yes, the 01' masks definitely reflected their abilities, the lenses of the akaku, the airflow holes of the miru, the sheer power of the kakama.

Thanks for replying to my thread btw, the famed creator of Bionicle Fighter, its an honor!

Tu2d6W7.jpg

BZRPG Character profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9733&p=645870

Tohngu Krakulhi

Thanks for replying to my thread btw, the famed creator of Bionicle Fighter, its an honor!

Now, now, I'm a regular member like anyone else. :P

While I never got to collect any masks before the silver/gold ones came with the Krana packs, I wish I had. The first masks were the best and most enriching, in my opinion, both in shape and in color.

• Upvote 3

Since yoy all are here, what are you're opinions on self customizing masks? And what are some of the coolest you have seen?

A lot of people do it, but only a few do it good.

Check these out

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/343415

Tu2d6W7.jpg

BZRPG Character profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9733&p=645870

Tohngu Krakulhi

Since yoy all are here, what are you're opinions on self customizing masks? And what are some of the coolest you have seen?

Check these out

wow! those are totally amazing! I especially like the akaku/pikari one!

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

Check these out

wow! those are totally amazing! I especially like the akaku/pikari one!

I know! I might buy it or one like it for one of my big moc prodjects

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Tohngu Krakulhi

The Noble huna has always stood out to me for some reason, perhaps the unique look?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The '01 assortment is pretty fantastic, but I've always liked the Mahri's Kanohi as well.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

The Toa Mata's masks were really cool, especially the Hau and Kakama. I liked the '08 Makuta masks a lot, what with their savage and fierce some looks; Krika's Crast might me my favorite of that group. The Ignika was also pretty cool.

Wow, it's really hard just to pick one coolest looking mask.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

The Toa Mata's masks were really cool, especially the Hau and Kakama. I liked the '08 Makuta masks a lot, what with their savage and fierce some looks; Krika's Crast might me my favorite of that group. The Ignika was also pretty cool.

Wow, it's really hard just to pick one coolest looking mask.

Aye

• Upvote 1

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Tohngu Krakulhi

Kanohi Arthron. It just has soooo much going on, but all the little details flow together so well. It has a great shape that matches Jaller Mahri's body, creating a sort of theme, but even on its own it just has soooo much character oozing from it, second only to the original Hau, in my eyes. I think it's one of the most unique, well made and, well, beautiful masks out there.

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

My definite all-time favorite is the Miru, especially the original Miru. I like all it's forms, both it's Nuva forms as well as the noble version. A close second is the Pakari. Somehow it manages to be cute on Matoran and look serious on a Toa.

And I also have a soft spot for the great Huna.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

My definite all-time favorite is the Miru, especially the original Miru. I like all it's forms, both it's Nuva forms as well as the noble version. A close second is the Pakari. Somehow it manages to be cute on Matoran and look serious on a Toa.

Yeah, one of the great things about the masks is how versatile they were. The Noble Rau looked both calming on Nokama and menacing on Ahkmou, as the Noble Komau suited both extroverted Onewa and shy Kopeke. The most interesting example is how the Hau looked bold and heroic on both Jaller and Tahu, but terrifying on Makuta.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Yeah, one of the great things about the masks is how versatile they were. The Noble Rau looked both calming on Nokama and menacing on Ahkmou, as the Noble Komau suited both extroverted Onewa and shy Kopeke. The most interesting example is how the Hau looked bold and heroic on both Jaller and Tahu, but terrifying on Makuta.

Ahkmou= fav

Everyone hates on him though

Edited by Tohunga_Hukii

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Tohngu Krakulhi

I find it hard to argue against the early collectible masks. Exempting those, I rather like the Faxon, Tanma's mask, and the Avsa. The Crast also attracts my eye.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

By far the Vahi. It is just so sexy in it's design. So... regal. The Ignika is also pretty cool. Other than that, I love the design of both versions of the Huna.

Do any of you guys have the vahi? I have never seen one in real life.

I don't think they are that rare. I have one orange one, and three gold ones.

• 2 weeks later...