Coolest looking mask?

Tohunga_Hukii

I'm not a man of favorites, but I think the Olmak is cerainly a standout mask. The original twelve Kanohi are hard to beat, of course, but I think that the Mask of Dimensional Gates, as well as the Ignika and the Tryna, may actually succeed in doing so.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Coolest looking would be the original Miru for me. Though I swear I'm emotionally attached to the Kualsi. Don't know why. Maybe my childhood love of pointy things is influencing that.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

The original Hau beats them all. Which isn't to say there are a bunch of other masks I really love as well, like the Miru, the Kakama, the Akaku, the Kaukau, basically all the 2001 masks (though the ones specifically mentioned stand out) and even some later masks like the Kualsi, the noble Akaku or the Ignika. This said, almost all masks are really cool. ^_^

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Oof... difficult question...

Well...the Kanohi Kakama is awesome, then there is the Kanohi Iden, the Kanohi Mohtrek is really awesome (I dunno how its supposed to look like un-adapted...), I really like the Kanohi Krahkaan and the Type I and Type II Kanohi Pakari Nuva are really cool too.

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Man there are just so much to choose from.....

I'd have to go with the original Hau. :hau: Just because I love Tahu, and it was like *the* symbol for Mata Nui and all. But most of the original masks are special to me. :)

But I also loved the mask of shadows because of the way you could wear it two different ways. I was so happy when they brought it back for Icarax. :D

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5