2014 Hero Factory Sets Hitting Shelves in North America

BZPower Blog Leader DeeVee let us know that on a recent visit to the Washington Square LEGO Store near Portland, Oregon he spotted the first wave of the 2014 Hero Factory sets. This is well in advance of their March release date and will likely come as a relief to many of you out there. If they're in one store, you can probably expect to find them in many others, so go check your local retailers and start fending off the Invasion from Below!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I can confirm that they are hitting other stores and regions: I just went to my local Tennessean Wal-Mart today and found Splitter Beast in the Lego isle.

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Well, we've finally gotten really good pics of some of the summer HF sets, but I still am not sure when exactly I might be getting the new HF sets. The Chima Legend Beast sets are also supposed to be coming out pretty soon, and those are not as pricy as some of the HF sets, so I might be more likely to get those on impulse and save the HF sets (or at least some of them) for a month that has double VIP points or a really good sale.

The HF sets from the first wave I'm most eagerly anticipating are Furno Jet Machine and Evo XL Machine. Awesome designs, both of them! Other than that, I'm still weighing my options. There are some really great beasts and machines coming in the summer which might be smarter ways to get my hands on some of the parts and minifigures.

Finally!

Anybody know if they're on shelves in the Midwest?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Finally I can get the Evo Walker

...and the Furno Jet Machine. Maybe the Rocka Stealth Machine. Also the Stormer Freeze Machine, just to be safe. Also since she's not with a machine of her own yet I'll need to buy Flyer Beast for Breez.

Or you could wait until Breez Flea Machine comes out this summer! That's a beautiful looking and original set, judging from pictures. Great pieces as well. With the $15 you'll save from not getting Breez right away, you could swap the $10 Evo Walker out for the $25 Evo XL Machine! Or just save those $15 for the summer lineup.