Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yes. This forum has seen plenty similar stuff-most of which was allowed (only more extreme things and/or stuff with extreme connotations wasn't).And honestly, I saw it coming. The first post for Hiemalis involved him finishing his play time with a Ga-Toa.

Not Hiemalis. :P

We are talking about the same guy who wrote Grokk. He sorta dances a jig on the edge.

So true. Last time Nuju did something this close to the edge, it was with me... and we got in trouble. XD

Don't diss Grokk, to those who might (not you Loyd.. not pointing at you...). I LOVED that Skakdi.

He did get old, though, as if he had explored every naughty thing and killed everything cool and had exhausted his life. He was an old character who had lived a full life but tried to still live on.But then, Nuju and I are almost always clashing heads on who has the better characters and/or plots. It's what we do. XD

Heya' everyone who uses the wiki: can you take a look at this profile and let me know what you think I should add to it as a comment there? It feels, well, lacking. More adj's? More lengthy sentences? More information?Thanks!Looking forward to playing as a Vortixx!!--Kughz

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

Hey, JL, Metack pointed out Durzan's location. Your character can land.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

A Quote from Tangrua:

We are seeking to create a alliance of trading groups and intentors across the island. I call it NUII. Natianal Union of Invention and Innovation.

OOC: P.M. me for more info, or there could be a bigger disscussion here. All wishing to join say "I" (and give some info about char in question) Edited by NStephenH

Welcome back veterans. I hope you will be able to set some good examples here for our players.Also, I'd like someone to send me news regarding the Rahkshi battle. Other news is good too, but I don't have time to read through that Le-Wahi topic for news. I'd appreciate it.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

I.Char: Aldarin. Turaga of Plasma, designer and inventor or some small random things made of stone because of his lack of metal. Writes books in spare time. Lives in Ko-Wahi. Tadah.Welcome back, Emzee. Anyways, people with Makuta serving chars have had ideas of creating a special 'base' of some sort somewhere. Since its related to staff plot, we probably need allowance. So....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Dear BZPRPG Players:I will be far less active than normal over the next 5-7 days. I am traveling to the east coast, New York City and Boston, and so hopefully won't have a lot of time to spare for the computer or the BZPRPG. Behave yourselves while I am gone. Feel free to send me requests and etc. during this time, but don't expect hasty replies or action on them. Thank you.(P.S. Heuani is intended to be edgy and disturbing... I'm glad he is making that impression. :evilgrin:)

test2.png

Dear BZPRPG Players:I will be far less active than normal over the next 5-7 days. I am traveling to the east coast, New York City and Boston, and so hopefully won't have a lot of time to spare for the computer or the BZPRPG. Behave yourselves while I am gone. Feel free to send me requests and etc. during this time, but don't expect hasty replies or action on them. Thank you.(P.S. Heuani is intended to be edgy and disturbing... I'm glad he is making that impression. :evilgrin:)

Yeah, dark and edgy is kind of working on people... he's awesome.

Some say darkness is born...Others say it is warped lack of good...We say it is risen from the ashes of treachery and destruction.The Fearless NineNine supreme soldiers of Makuta are forming a League of evil, and will stop at nothing to destroy Mata Nui. They are made of Toa, Akrainds, Vortixx, and Skakdi. PM me for details.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

You guys think Heunani's twisted? Just wait for Ketan to start moving along. I've got some interesting plans for this rather... avaricious Toa.Then again, knowing Nuju, I'm not so sure... :PAnyway, for the group in Ga-Wahi with Avya (Nikaron, Ara'kas, etc.), we're starting to move to Ta-Wahi. I've already sent Avya after Kamaehu, who is also leaving.

Forget the lack of heartbeat and the evil plot. Did I just read a staff-posted Toa/Vortixx "that-kinda-scene"? It's not that I am against it (in fact I'm glad a serious subject such as that is not entirely off-limits), it just seems slightly double-standard when it comes to the rules of both the RPG and the forum in general about "please don't push the subject too far". ;)

Okay, I want to get something clear in my head here: Is it not against the rules to kill a player character if they don't want them dead? If yes, then he's alive, he didn't want this guy dead. Simple as that. Is that not the rule?

Edited by King Joe