Lego™ Movie Review!

Ldd2000

Hey guys,

So this is my first topic on BZP, so please bear with me.

So some of you are probably pretty envious that I got to see the Lego movie on the 16th. It was really good, so good that I though it deserved a review on my site.

You can read it on my site here.

I hope you like it, give me your input in the comments below!

ldd2000

Edited by ldd2000
  • Upvote 1

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

Hey guys,

So some of you are probably pretty envious that I got to see the Lego movie on the 16th. It was really good, so good that I though it deserved a review on my site.

Because there are no spoiler tags on here, you will have to read it on my site here.

ldd2000

Firstly, your link is broken. Secondly, there ARE spoiler tags on BZP. The tags are [spoiler*] and [/spoiler*] (just remove the "*"). Thirdly, there's already a topic here for members to share their reviews, opinions, or impressions of the movie, and no offense but I don't think your review merits a topic of its own any more than reviews by other members.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hey guys,

Because there are no spoiler tags on here, you will have to read it on my site here.

ldd2000

Firstly, your link is broken. Secondly, there ARE spoiler tags on BZP. The tags are [spoiler*] and [/spoiler*] (just remove the "*"). Thirdly, there's already a topic here for members to share their reviews, opinions, or impressions of the movie, and no offense but I don't think your review merits a topic of its own any more than reviews by other members.

Anyone is allowed to make a topic about their personal set reviews, so I don't see why he shouldn't be able to make a topic about his LEGO movie review.

• Upvote 2

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Hey guys,

ldd2000

Anyone is allowed to make a topic about their personal set reviews, so I don't see why he shouldn't be able to make a topic about his LEGO movie review.

Thanks, and hello from BMP,

I'll fix the link....

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

I have posted media reviews in this forum before, and I have received no trouble. I'm pretty sure it's allowed. The Advertising policy doesn't forbid the link, either.

Anyway, nice review, I guess. It wasn't big on insights or criticism, so I didn't like it that much, and it kind of just summarized plot. Good effort though.

I have posted media reviews in this forum before, and I have received no trouble. I'm pretty sure it's allowed. The Advertising policy doesn't forbid the link, either.

Anyway, nice review, I guess. It wasn't big on insights or criticism, so I didn't like it that much, and it kind of just summarized plot. Good effort though.

Thanks, sorry about not being more in-depth, I'm just being cautious about not revealing anything that might wreak the movie :D .

ldd2000

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you