If you could wear a Kanohi mask, which would it be?

hmm this is tough ... The great mask of flight (pre inika if possible) finally i will fly and sit on airplanes for the lolz. you'll never get me back down to the ground

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

:kakama: I think I would choose Kakama, mask of speed. :D :kakama:

Never would've guessed that one :lol-sign:

I didn't know that, I was thinking that he was going to choose the Pehkui :P

Definitely the Kadin. omg yes!

Did you pick that mask because you want to say "I believe I could fly"

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Definitely the Kadin. omg yes!

Did you pick that mask because you want to say "I believe I could fly"

Just look at the awesomeness. I just need it. For reasons which I can't even pass through the word filter.

Edited by Oroki

banner1.png

tahu,s mask and common is int obvious great mask of shielding and i guess that its great for battles

Do you battle often?

Problem is it's useless in ambushes... so if you're in a gunfight and someone sneaks up and snipes you from behind... well that would be that.

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

tahu,s mask and common is int obvious great mask of shielding and i guess that its great for battles

Do you battle often?

Problem is it's useless in ambushes... so if you're in a gunfight and someone sneaks up and snipes you from behind... well that would be that.

It would also be useless if your attacker is using a Huna or Volitak.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

@Kuan; Exactly... Or the Sanok, cuz he can "indirectly" hit you.

I'd say the matter would be debatable regarding the Sanok.

Well I'm using the example of when Hewkii used the mask to "toss" a rock aside, which ended up ricocheting off a bunch of other rocks and ended up hitting Vezok in the back, stunning him. :) That could count as an attack that wasn't expected.

• Upvote 2

Formerly Iron_Man5

I'd have to pick the Kanohi Olmak, the Mask of Dimensional Gates. Just the idea of traveling to an endless number of worlds and alternate timelines is fascinating. It's like Planeswalking, but it's a Kanohi.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Why has nobody said the Kraahkan yet? Why can't you just love a mask which lets you control elemental shadow, fear and anger?

Well I would, except that the Kraahkan has the nasty habit of blasting anyone who's not a Makuta with shadow bolts... not very profitable in my eyes haha

It's taken me about a month to think of a way to get around this, and now I have two solutions!

1. Get a Mask of Creation and use it to make a Kraahkan which anyone can use;

2. Get the Ignika and use it to turn myself into a pre-evolution Makuta! Or use my Mask of Creation to make myself Makuta Armour and then turn myself into a post-mutation Makuta. Imagine everything I could do if I was a Makuta... Wouldn't need travel masks (Teleportation), could get paid loads by preventing hurricanes (Weather Control), could use Fragmentation or Disintegration to become a demolition person (Always wanted to make stuff explode :br: ), or could use Gravity to stop any incoming asteroids. And I could use my Electricity powers to become a power plant and therefore get paid loads. And WWIII wouldn't affect me because of Limited Invulnerability. Or I could become a sniper with my Accuracy power. Or I could become a soldier and turn all of the enemy soldiers back with my Fear powers. Or KILL THEM ALL WITH CYCLONEORVACUUMORCHAINLIGHTNINGORELECTRICITYORGRAVITYORLASERVISIONORHEATVISIONORPLASMA. And also Illusion would make you the best spy in the world. Not to mention that you could control other people by infecting their masks using Kraata. This post has turned into a list of stuff you could do as a Makuta instead of what you could do with a Kanohi, so...

Peace out!

-Miras

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

Why has nobody said the Kraahkan yet? Why can't you just love a mask which lets you control elemental shadow, fear and anger?

Well I would, except that the Kraahkan has the nasty habit of blasting anyone who's not a Makuta with shadow bolts... not very profitable in my eyes haha

It's taken me about a month to think of a way to get around this, and now I have two solutions!

1. Get a Mask of Creation and use it to make a Kraahkan which anyone can use;

2. Get the Ignika and use it to turn myself into a pre-evolution Makuta! Or use my Mask of Creation to make myself Makuta Armour and then turn myself into a post-mutation Makuta. Imagine everything I could do if I was a Makuta... Wouldn't need travel masks (Teleportation), could get paid loads by preventing hurricanes (Weather Control), could use Fragmentation or Disintegration to become a demolition person (Always wanted to make stuff explode :br: ), or could use Gravity to stop any incoming asteroids. And I could use my Electricity powers to become a power plant and therefore get paid loads. And WWIII wouldn't affect me because of Limited Invulnerability. Or I could become a sniper with my Accuracy power. Or I could become a soldier and turn all of the enemy soldiers back with my Fear powers. Or KILL THEM ALL WITH CYCLONEORVACUUMORCHAINLIGHTNINGORELECTRICITYORGRAVITYORLASERVISIONORHEATVISIONORPLASMA. And also Illusion would make you the best spy in the world. Not to mention that you could control other people by infecting their masks using Kraata. This post has turned into a list of stuff you could do as a Makuta instead of what you could do with a Kanohi, so...

Peace out!

-Miras

You can get around Legendary masks with a friend with a Mask of Mutation. It better be a trusted friend though. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

There was a thread like this on the LEGO Message Boards once (I only ever made like two posts there), back in 2006. It was after Dark Destiny came out, where the Matoran go to Karzahni and Kongu picks up that Suletu, so in this thread I said I'd want the Suletu, the Mask of Telepathy. It was official BIONICLE canon that had been released about two months before, but my comment got removed because the Kongu set hadn't come out at that time. Weird, right?

Thinking about it, I'd quite like a Kanohi Aki, the Mask of Valour. It gives you strength, speed and shielding, but I guess also improves on your own courage with some of its own. The only downside might be that I'd have to fuse with two of my friends first...that could be an extremely disturbing experience.

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

I like going places, so most likely something that would benefit travel. I'mma say Kakama. Sure, a Kualsi or even an Olmak would be faster, but I like seeing everything in between where I am and where I want to go, so I can still do that, and yet still get there faster.

Plus, I don't own a Kualsi or an Olmak, but I own a lot of Kakama, so I can also make a self-MOC of myself more easily!

Edited by Shinken Green

The Akaku Kanohi of Strength, cause I'm opposite. And of course the Miru Nuva, cause I would LOOOOVE to fly. And the Suletu for looks and I love Kongu Inika. Fav Toa ever!

But the powers of the Suletu would disturb me, due to the thousands of thoughts I would hear at once.

The Akaku Kanohi of Strength, cause I'm opposite.

The Akaku is actually the mask of X-ray vision. :akaku: You must be referring to the Pakari :pakari: :)

He might have been making a joke.

HAHAHAHA Oops, no, I legitimately forgot the terms. I meant the parkari. And I really am the opposite. :P

I'd go with the mask of adaptation. You need to get a little more athletic in the middle of your basketball game? You don't even need to think about it. Don't consciously notice the shark swimming straight at you? You are now a creature capable of swimming faster than you ever could of imagined. It goes on and on. I know this is pretty much the same thing as a mahiki, however you can't try to change. But you don't even need to realize what you need to adapt to, you just adapt.

• Upvote 2

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I always thought that if I had an Olmak I could find a universe that BIONICLE was real, then I'd collect all the different masks of power and then take them back home with me, and use them here lol literally making myself a superhero haha ;)

Yeah, that would be great!

You'd first need to swap out your head for one that is Kanohi compatible though XD

• Upvote 1

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

I always thought that if I had an Olmak I could find a universe that BIONICLE was real, then I'd collect all the different masks of power and then take them back home with me, and use them here lol literally making myself a superhero haha ;)

You'd first need to swap out your head for one that is Kanohi compatible though XD

Haha funny... it shouldn't be too hard to use them, all you'd have to do is alter them to make sure they stay on your face, you don't necessarily need the magnetic part of it all lol

Formerly Iron_Man5

Haha funny... it shouldn't be too hard to use them, all you'd have to do is alter them to make sure they stay on your face, you don't necessarily need the magnetic part of it all lol

Actually you'd need an entire suit!

Us Humans wont be able to use them Kanohi directly, but we could build some high-tech (Stark? XD) suit that can transfer/utilize Kanohi power.

Us Humans wont be able to use them Kanohi directly, but we could build some high-tech (Stark? XD) suit that can transfer/utilize Kanohi power.

I see what you did there... ;) then you'd use the mask of illusions to make it appear that you're a normal dude on a normal day when actually... you're more or less a living weapon xD

Formerly Iron_Man5

I see what you did there... ;) then you'd use the mask of illusions to make it appear that you're a normal dude on a normal day when actually... you're more or less a living weapon xD

Makuta beware! omething totally unexpected will be politely knocking on your door!

Matatu, Jedi Powers for me! I'd be the best Football, Soccer, Baseball Player ever, not to mention not having to get out of bed to turn off the light switch.

A golden Kanohi fusion of the Matatu, the Komau, the Elda, the Suletu, the Rode and the Kanohi of Psychometry would come closer to true and proper force powers.