BBC Contest #67: Masked Dedede & Meta knight

Well, I`m back.

This honestly took much longer than I thought. I thought that they turned

out well, let me know what You think.

Seriously though, try to find a Dedede or Meta knight Anywhere made out of Bionicle

or LEGO.

Oops, links don`t work. |

Well, if you scroll down a bit \/ Chro placed some properly working Links.

Thanks, Chro!

A little backstory on Masked Dedede: He was actually a boss in Kirby super star ultra

for the Nintendo ds. His hammer can shoot missiles and charge up his super spin.

He was re-introduced as a boss in Kirby triple deluxe on the Nintendo 3ds, releasing this may.

As for Meta Knight, well-If you've played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you know who he is.

If not, there are tons of brilliant sources everywhere where you may learn more.

If I was explaining Meta Knight, I would be here all day.

I hope you enjoyed it, and please vote for it in BZP's 67th contest!

Have fun!

More info on King Dedede.

http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/King_Dedede

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2

Your links are broken. You need to add .jpg to the end of each one.

Dedede looks really cool. He seems fairly accurate, though I haven't played any Kirby games so I can't know for sure. The hammer is definitely my favorite part. It's very well constructed and looks very cool.

Meta Knight is really accurate as far as I remember. The Hero Factory shoulders and the Visorak feet are used to great effect here and the result is amazing. Definitely one of the better entries I've seen so far.

King Dedede: First, the head is masterfully well made and the torso and hammer are pretty good too.

Meta Knight: This guy looks both really cool and like the source material; I really like how you made the head.

On both, you used a lot of good building techniques and not only that really managed to stay close to the source material. Great work, ghidora, you got some nice mocs here. :) Good luck in the contest.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg