rsz_1rsz_picture_023.jpg

Pose Front Pose Side Front Back Weapon Large View

I made this MOC a few years ago, too. At that point, I was working on a story called "Keeper of the Makuta" Some silly story about Antroz somehow escaping the death of the other Makuta, and being imprisoned, then escaping, then being hunted down, then finding the Mask of Shadows, yadda yadda yadda. Anyways, at that point, I was creating MOCs that were characters in the story. I really forget every single detail about this guy, though. Meh. Don't think I ever developed his character much, though. Or even revealed him, actually.

Anyways, he's some generic guy with a shiny stick. The three feet on the stick actually were supposed to shoot energy beams at the main crystal, which combined them and shot them out the end, a la Death Star. I think he had some other power, but time has stripped that from my memory.

I'm cleaning out a few different MOCs I've got images of on my computer(s). I've got one or two left, then maybe I'll repost the ones from the old forum. Give me your honest opinion on the MOC in the comments, please!
  • Upvote 1

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I'm honestly not sure what I was going for. I think I was actually just trying to build a MOC around that staff. I didn't know how to add shoulder armor, so he didn't have any.

The Bohrok arms stabilized his legs. Kinda necessary.

Thanks for your comments!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I like that too. If I recall correctly, I was trying to kinda emulate the Vahi. Not sure, though.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!