SPAMSPAMSPAM (April Fools Thread)

This thread is for April Fool's Day! If you noticed the Spinnies, and wanted to post just to see another Spinny, this is the place to do that! Post anything you want- as long as it abides by the rules. No one wants to get in trouble. And about spam: please only talk about the ham. Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, bacon and spam is a breakfast nobody wants though.

To the Staff: Please close this thread after April Fool's day.

Edited by -Windrider-

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Making a thread called "spamspamspam" is not how to make a good prank

Take note

EDIT: Nnenn, 2x2, Nixel, trans-orange chainsaw, smily emote, skull, Benny, Unikitty, Ragekitty, infected Hau

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Didn't realise spinnys were part of the April Fool's prank. Saw one earlier and thought it was some strange lego related thing I was unaware of.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

What's the name of the piece that came with all the Bohrok and anything that contains a rubber band? Mine was that one earlier.

It's commonly called a Nnenn, after a microspace MOCist who used it as his avatar for a long time, but died in a car crash in 2010

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

What's the name of the piece that came with all the Bohrok and anything that contains a rubber band? Mine was that one earlier.

It's commonly called a Nnenn, after a microspace MOCist who used it as his avatar for a long time, but died in a car crash in 2010

:s

Sadface.

I like the infected Hau spinnie (wish that one was on the set of regular, everyday, BZP spinnies)...and the orange corrugated blade-type thingy. Bfahome must have had a lot of work.

(And just to clarify, the spinnies are april fools day jokes, right?)

2xu8Ptu.png

It changes with each page load/refresh, hence why spamming to figure out what they all are would be pointless. (Not that spamming ever has much of a point.) : P

I got one,

Profit.

Why else do they make it?

Also, I would if the New members thing is a Prank......Nah, too much effort was put in it.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.