BioniCraft |Minecraft Modification |

DarktStriker

https://i.imgur.com/d8bf9QF.png
I am currently working on a moderator, with the assistance of others, based off of Lego's hit theme Bionicle.
It is a work in progress but there are previous working versions, you can access them at the main forum thread here:
http://www.minecraft...the-update-log/

It will be story based, with you spawning in like usual, but you will be able to go find villages with Matoran and Turaga in them where you can get assigned quests and trade with them. The initial version of the moderator will be based around the Toa Mata and will include a quest where you will go and search for the Great Kanohi Masks.
So far I have completed most of the basic items and have all the mobs ready to be coded in, all I need now is structure generation. Anyone that is good with generating structures, it would be greatly appreciated by all of us if you were to help out.

Edit: Please link to images greater than 500 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I am currently working on a moderator, with the assistance of others, based off of Lego's hit theme Bionicle.

It is a work in progress but there are previous working versions, you can access them at the main forum thread here:

It will be story based, with you spawning in like usual, but you will be able to go find villages with Matoran and Turaga in them where you can get assigned quests and trade with them. The initial version of the moderator will be based around the Toa Mata and will include a quest where you will go and search for the Great Kanohi Masks.

So far I have completed most of the basic items and have all the mobs ready to be coded in, all I need now is structure generation. Anyone that is good with generating structures, it would be greatly appreciated by all of us if you were to help out.

This sounds like a great modification (the text filter is annoying), but I don't think WIP topics are allowed (correct em someone, if I'm wrong). I'd be more than happy to help make skins. :D

Edit: Also, I see you've already made a topic for this. I don't think that this is allowed either. :/

Edited by The Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

This sounds like a great modification (the text filter is annoying), but I don't think WIP topics are allowed (correct em someone, if I'm wrong). I'd be more than happy to help make skins. :D

Edit: Also, I see you've already made a topic for this. I don't think that this is allowed either. :/

Oh okay, well I didn't know about the WIP thing, thanks for the heads up

And yeah I know I already made a topic but I don't know how to delete it :/ As you can tell, new to BZP... haha

You can post topics about game demos, which I believe include mods-in-progress. You may want to make a download to the modification more apparent in this topic as well, though, since it's rather scarce compared to the Minecraft forum topic you linked to. This one might get mistaken for a project that hasn't started yet, especially since you're saying it's being rebooted.

You can PM a moderator and ask for one of your topics to be closed. You'll find a list of moderators for each sub-forum next to the sub-forum's entry on the main page, as well as at the bottom of the sub-forum topic list itself. For Fan-Created Media, the moderators are Hahli Husky, Nuju Metru and Emzee. Still, if the topic is well-established and the project will stay pretty similar to what it was before, then it might be best to ask for permission to revive the old topic, and keep using it.

The project looks interesting, by the way. I've tried out BIONICLE in MInecraft before, but I don't recall if it was your version in particular. I'll check this out at some point, once I get back into the Minecraft drive. :)

You can post topics about game demos, which I believe include mods-in-progress. You may want to make a download to the modification more apparent in this topic as well, though, since it's rather scarce compared to the Minecraft forum topic you linked to. This one might get mistaken for a project that hasn't started yet, especially since you're saying it's being rebooted.

You can PM a moderator and ask for one of your topics to be closed. You'll find a list of moderators for each sub-forum next to the sub-forum's entry on the main page, as well as at the bottom of the sub-forum topic list itself. For Fan-Created Media, the moderators are Hahli Husky, Nuju Metru and Emzee. Still, if the topic is well-established and the project will stay pretty similar to what it was before, then it might be best to ask for permission to revive the old topic, and keep using it.

The project looks interesting, by the way. I've tried out BIONICLE in MInecraft before, but I don't recall if it was your version in particular. I'll check this out at some point, once I get back into the Minecraft drive. :)

Okay, thanks for the help. I'll keep all that in mind, I do plan to fix this topic but I am just time restricted.

And thanks