Vortixx

~TSO~

Great job! I would have shaded under the rakshi heads to accentuate the chest a little more, but it's fine as it is.

Thank you)

Any chance of you doing a male one?

I'm planning to draw a male vortixx for at least two years. XD One day that will happen, I'm certain. Edited by ~TSO~
sub07_edit2.png
qs46577.jpg

The mix of realistic body parts and Bionicle parts is amazing. Personally, I think the head is the best part.

Thanks) Actually, head was the main purpose of all work, I was trying a new way of drawing it. XD

The head looks a little short, but that might just be the angle it's at.

Well, it was supposed to be a bit shorter. =) Maybe I overdone it a little.
sub07_edit2.png
qs46577.jpg

Wow, that blows my mind. She's so techno-organic, a feasible, living being made up of mechanical parts. The body is simply gorgeous, and that ponytail/crest thing is just absolutely perfect. I love the shading, too; I've never been good at that, but it makes the drawing. In short, she's pure awesome. The Vortixx were always some of my favorite characters visually, and this is one of the best depictions of them I've seen. :D ~Lord Rahl~

I sense so much skill in here :wired:Seriously, it's great. Your drawing style reminds me a bit of the movies, but it is in fact very unique and out-standing. (I so want your skills ;_; For how many years have you been drawing?)She seems so lively and determined, and the amount of detail is really stunning.... wow. I would write a longer review, but I'm now officially speechless.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)