Heres a thread to talk about the short lived show: Sym-Bionic Titan. Heres the plot:Billed as "an exciting hybrid of high school drama and giant robot battles", Sym-Bionic Titan features "the adventures of three beings from the planet Galaluna who crash-land on Earth while attempting to escape their war-torn world." The series follows the lives of Ilana, Lance, and Octus, two alien teens and a robot in the form of humanoids who arrive on Earth, an "identical" planet to Galaluna, while fleeing an evil general who has taken over their home planet with the help of monstrous creatures called Mutraddi.The three main characters include Ilana, princess of the royal family; Lance, a rebellious but capable soldier; and Octus, a bio-cybernetic robot, all of whom must now blend into everyday life in sherman, Illinois Posing as high school students, Lance and Octus work to conceal Princess Ilana from General Modula and his hideous space mutants sent to kill the sole heir of Galaluna. When called into battle, the Galalunans are outfitted with individual armor that provides more than ample protection. It is when the gravest of danger appears that Octus activates the sym-bionic defense program and he, Ilana, and Lance unite "Heart, Body and Mind" and come together to form the spectacular cyber-giant Sym-Bionic Titan.Well, first of all, i would like to say this show aired on the day of my birthday(september 17). But i didnt watch it at that time, then one friday night, i think i got home from the store and bought one of the bionicle STARS sets(can't remember which one), while i was building it, the channel was on cartoon netowrk, and the show was on. I started watching it and it was really good. Then i got really into it and waited every night for a new episodes to air. so yeah, thats my story. :) oh and it supposedly takes place in Sherman, Illinois, and illinois is the state i live in, it was kinda like this show was MADE for me, because it first aired on my brithday, it took place in Illinois, and i was kinda in to the idea of giant robots. So yeah, thats me, what are you opinions of the show? Too bad it got cancelled, I was mad when i heard it, so many answers were unanswered.

Edited by Kv195

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

Yeah, I absolutely loved Sym-Bionic Titan. The plot, while a little stereotypical, had a lot of cool references to popular culture and older cartoons, such as Samurai Jack, and a good sense of humor. It had a pretty good following too, until it got cut due to "lack of merchandising." If anyone actually understands what that means, please explain.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Yeah, I absolutely loved Sym-Bionic Titan. The plot, while a little stereotypical, had a lot of cool references to popular culture and older cartoons, such as Samurai Jack, and a good sense of humor. It had a pretty good following too, until it got cut due to "lack of merchandising." If anyone actually understands what that means, please explain.

It means no company wanted to make toys out of the series. You know, I would like to get a Sym-bionic Titan figure.

The Master of Tediosness

• 4 weeks later...