Is Bionicle: Next Generation Still Around?

Azani

The first time that I truly discovered BZPower, albeit as a lurker, was in early 2010. I had heard the site mentioned, and visited its front page, as early as 2008, but I didn't visit the forums or begin to really understand how great the community here was until early 2010, because that's when Bionicle: Next Generation was active. I first saw mention of their project in the old hot topics list on the front page, and after I visited their topics, I was blown away by the dedication, at least initially, of the BNG team to their fan continuation. I hadn't ever heard or seen of a person or group putting so much effort into fan made media, within any fandom, and before I visited BNG's topics here, and subsequently their wiki during those months, it hadn't even occurred to me that fan made films, or games, or comics could be possible on such a massive level. Though BNG quieted down very quickly, and ultimately didn't produce their adaptation of Dark Mirror or any other films, save a few teaser trailers and one 2D short, they've inspired me now to consider my own fan-made Bionicle film, which I am now writing. Without them, I wouldn't even have considered for an instant that a fan-made film could be possible.

Is their any spark of activity left in the BNG community, or have they entirely disbanded and ceased to work on any films, short or feature length? Would anybody be interested in restarting BNG with their original goal?

• Upvote 1

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I'll give you three guesses.

:P

In all seriousness, I really don't know. I do believe most of the original group working on the project has disbanded, however it could still be living on in some form. If that is the case, though, don't expect to find said life visible to the public eye. They are likely operating behind closed doors, if they are at all.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

In all seriousness, I really don't know. I do believe most of the original group working on the project has disbanded, however it could still be living on in some form. If that is the case, though, don't expect to find said life visible to the public eye. They are likely operating behind closed doors, if they are at all.

-Mesonak

That's a good point; a low-key continuation of the project on a much smaller scale isn't too unlikely. In fact, I'm recalling now that a recently produced 2D short was posted on their youtube channel this past summer. Their original wiki, at redstar.wikia.com, is definitely abandoned, though, and Lewa Krom mentioned to me that he wasn't affiliated with them anymore.

Edited by Artakha's Nephew

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I left them a few years back, and last time I checked in it seemed they reorganized a lot and started focusing on a different project? I think they might still be doing something outside the spotlight, but truth be told they could have easily disbanded by now as well. I really wish that back then I had the modeling and animating skills I do now, 'cause then I would've been able to contribute a lot more than concept art :/

I'm sure if you got the BNG team back together with a lot of fresh and eager and capable talent (or just the fresh eager capable talent sans original members even) you could definitely be able to start it up again. Getting people excited and working is really all there is to it, so if you can get that, you've got something going for 'ya.

• Upvote 2

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I don't believe it's still around, which disappoints me. I didn't really care about its mission of continuing the story, but it was incredibly inspiring to see so many fans coming together to create new BIONICLE media more ambitious than ever before. To see that effort lead nowhere is disappointing for me.

I didn't follow it well enough to know if it's over or just stalled, and certainly not well enough to know WHY there haven't been any significant new developments in that project lately. I hope it's not the last BIONICLE fan project of its kind, though. There are other projects like Solis Magna that set their sights even higher, with goals of making actual fan-created sets, but I am not so confident in their ability to execute that vision.

• Upvote 2

I don't believe it's still around, which disappoints me. I didn't really care about its mission of continuing the story, but it was incredibly inspiring to see so many fans coming together to create new BIONICLE media more ambitious than ever before. To see that effort lead nowhere is disappointing for me.

I didn't follow it well enough to know if it's over or just stalled, and certainly not well enough to know WHY there haven't been any significant new developments in that project lately. I hope it's not the last BIONICLE fan project of its kind, though. There are other projects like Solis Magna that set their sights even higher, with goals of making actual fan-created sets, but I am not so confident in their ability to execute that vision.

I felt the same way, Aanchir, although I did care about their actual goal of retelling the story. (I'm pretty sure that they never had any plans to continue it, only to retell it in video form) Regardless of whether or not they've entirely ceased work and disbanded, they definitely haven't released any new content since the short this past summer, and prior to that it had been even more time since their last update. I really don't want to see Solis Magna.com fail in their goals, because I saw it happen to BNG, and I had had a lot of hope in their ability to make a large mark on the Bionicle fandom. I'm supporting them, as well as planning to purchase several sets from their first wave. If you don't want them to fail, then join the site! http://forums.solismagna.com

AAZZ.jpg

I think the simple problem that a project like this faces is that many people join on a whim and drift away sooner or later, when nothing less than steady commitment in the long term is what is required by something on the scale Next Generation was meant to be. The unusually long downtime in 2011 was probably a factor too.

You could definitely try restarting it, though this far on from Bionicle's end I'd hesitate to say that there's still enough interest in the line to pull it off.

• Upvote 1

I think the simple problem that a project like this faces is that many people join on a whim and drift away sooner or later, when nothing less than steady commitment in the long term is what is required by something on the scale Next Generation was meant to be. The unusually long downtime in 2011 was probably a factor too.

You could definitely try restarting it, though this far on from Bionicle's end I'd hesitate to say that there's still enough interest in the line to pull it off.

There's an inherent challenge in persuading multiple persons to be productive in working on a fan project; because the content is copyrighted by another legal entity and not the property of the team, which is composed of fans, the team cannot sell their product for money, and thus they usually lack the monetary funds to pay members of their team. Without regular payment, the risk of team members eventually losing the motivation to continue putting their time and energy into said project is much higher than if they were paid workers.

I myself wouldn't expect there to be any trouble in attracting members of the community to a project similar to BNG, even now. In the case of another Lego theme which has been discontinued for a similar amount of time, I'd think it a bit unlikely, and I would believe the same about the Bionicle community had I not seen this site. However, the Bionicle community is still remarkably strong; this site is still primarily centered on Bionicle, excepting the news, and how many active members are there? 600? 700? Definitely enough for a large fan driven project.

AAZZ.jpg

However, the Bionicle community is still remarkably strong; this site is still primarily centered on Bionicle, excepting the news, and how many active members are there? 600? 700? Definitely enough for a large fan driven project.

More like 200. And most of us aren't video designers/3-D modelers.

However, the Bionicle community is still remarkably strong; this site is still primarily centered on Bionicle, excepting the news, and how many active members are there? 600? 700? Definitely enough for a large fan driven project.

More like 200. And most of us aren't video designers/3-D modelers.

I'd agree that 200 is probably a more accurate figure, but we wouldn't need nearly 200 people with 3D modeling, video editing, or filming skills. Many more members here are talented writers and artists, and concept art and script writing would need to come first in such a project, anyway. The BNG project never had more than 20 active modellers or animators at any point in time.

AAZZ.jpg

I recently ran a little statistics check just for kicks and found there were over 700 active members in the last 30 days, so I'd say that maybe 200 isn't the maximum. The biggest factor in getting this stuff done is time. BNG finished all their concept art and their script, and the modelers spent all their time pretty much building a library of parts so that models could be put together and rigged more quickly. They just never finished making all the models, so they couldn't start animating anything for the movie. That stuff involves texturing and lighting and rendering and blah blah blah it is a giant pain. A skilled animator who is a good enough generalist that they can handle all that stuff on their own can make a beautiful 5-20 minute piece in a year or less all on their own, as that's what the seniors in my major do for their thesis. The BNG project would've done just fine at the rate they were going, 'cause they had like a good dozen or two dozen folks with a decent amount of skill banging this stuff out at a slower pace than professionals but more efficiently. If you got a bunch of people on BZP to band together to continue working on it, it could definitely get done in under two years, maybe in one if enough exceptionally experienced members worked on it and everyone gave the project a good amount of attention and effort. It just takes time and determination. Even if you only had a handful of people working on it, if they knew what they were doing and they consistently worked on it until it was done, it could be finished in that same timeframe as well, but I don't think anyone has that much free time.

I left BNG a few years back, which was probably a dumb move on my part since I started it and was one of the two lead project directors (not that I was any good at it). I actually created the original topic suggesting it. Back then, there was a huge amount of interest, but over the years many BZPers became frustrated with our lack of progress. Some spammed our forums. Some tried to publicly shame us on their podcasts and blogs (which, unfortunately, were quite popular podcasts and blogs). I won't mention any names because I have no interest in arguing about it, but these members did contribute to the coma that BNG has found itself in. It's not that we didn't have problems and faults of our own, but being attacked for not working quickly enough by people who have no idea what they're talking about doesn't help.

BNG does still exist, but it's moved onto 2D. About four or five members worked in secret and produced an amazing 2 minute short done in the MNOG style called The Two Leaders, but we never got further than that.

I'd love to see BNG live again, but I don't know what I could contribute. I have no animating or modelling skills (in fact, art in general is a real no-go area for me) but I've been told that my writing is strong. What I would say to you is to start on something much smaller. Much smaller, like literally Tahu wakes up on the beach/charred forest, and see how it goes from there.

For a while, I did consider suggesting a 2D project consisting of making the Inika/Mahri/Karda saga in a series of MNOG style animations. None of those have been filmed as a proper cohesive narrative and (personally) I believe it to be the best story arc. If anyone would be interested in something like that, I'm sure I can contribute to the writing of it, though I do have a host of other commitments.

If you wish to restart BNG you have my blessing, but I'd suggest going under a different name. I think some of the original members are still working on something, however slowly and secretively.

And beware of trolls.

• Upvote 3

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

A 2D, MNOG-style project sounds like a fantastic goal! I know Flash animation might be easier to achieve with a small, close-knit team than 3D animation. The brony community, for instance, turns out short flash projects on a fairly regular basis, and a larger, long-term endeavor by university students resulted in the 22-minute video "Double Rainboom" which was similar in production quality to the official series. Let's also not forget Homestar Runner, a massively successful flash cartoon created mainly by a team of three people. BIONICLE character designs can be more elaborate than the cartoon designs in My Little Pony or Homestar Runner, but an animation that can compare to the cutscenes and flash episodes by Templar Studios is an admirable goal. I look forward to hearing updates!

I left BNG a few years back, which was probably a dumb move on my part since I started it and was one of the two lead project directors (not that I was any good at it). I actually created the original topic suggesting it. Back then, there was a huge amount of interest, but over the years many BZPers became frustrated with our lack of progress. Some spammed our forums. Some tried to publicly shame us on their podcasts and blogs (which, unfortunately, were quite popular podcasts and blogs). I won't mention any names because I have no interest in arguing about it, but these members did contribute to the coma that BNG has found itself in. It's not that we didn't have problems and faults of our own, but being attacked for not working quickly enough by people who have no idea what they're talking about doesn't help.

I always thought that your team was making steady progress at a good rate, at least until you guys switched to 2D. The fans who attacked BNG don't sound as though they had any idea of what they were talking about.

BNG does still exist, but it's moved onto 2D. About four or five members worked in secret and produced an amazing 2 minute short done in the MNOG style called The Two Leaders, but we never got further than that.

I'd love to see BNG live again, but I don't know what I could contribute. I have no animating or modelling skills (in fact, art in general is a real no-go area for me) but I've been told that my writing is strong. What I would say to you is to start on something much smaller. Much smaller, like literally Tahu wakes up on the beach/charred forest, and see how it goes from there.

For a while, I did consider suggesting a 2D project consisting of making the Inika/Mahri/Karda saga in a series of MNOG style animations. None of those have been filmed as a proper cohesive narrative and (personally) I believe it to be the best story arc. If anyone would be interested in something like that, I'm sure I can contribute to the writing of it, though I do have a host of other commitments.

If you wish to restart BNG you have my blessing, but I'd suggest going under a different name. I think some of the original members are still working on something, however slowly and secretively.

And beware of trolls.

I have been spending some time on the old BNG wiki at redstar.wikia.com, getting an idea of which people were involved in the project. I'm glad to hear that you'd be interested in either a new project, similar to BNG or a revival of the old team. I've actually been considering shooting the adaptation of the 2001 story which I've been working on in live action; to my knowledge, it would be the first time ever doing it. There are several drawbacks, particularly cost wise, in shooting in live action, though I'd think that it would save me some time in making a feature-length film. If the first film is successful, I'd be sure to consider making more, adapting more of the storyline. If anyone would like to read a preview of the screenplay for the film, the link is in my signature.

Jam Pot, I'd really appreciate access to a list of former members of BNG, so I could contact them. Does any sort of list like that exist? If you have access to one, or even a partial one, then that would be very helpful to me.

AAZZ.jpg

I'm afraid no list of that sort exists, and unless you can tell me where the old BZP forums are I can't get the original topic back. Is there a backup of the old BZP forums?

Also, I can remember some usernames from our separate forums, but I don't know if they have similar counterparts here. There was Lewa Krom (the other director), 00dude00, PoKoroProductions, Krelsin, ValkyrieLightDragon, Hapori Boar (our resident friendly troll), and shamed as I am I can't remember any others. The forums are at bionextgen DOT forumotion DOT com, but making an account may be invite only, I can't remember.

Click for the 2D film we made.

It was mainly our members CrainyCreation and Tosha that made this.

As far as an original soundtrack goes, Nusua worked with us for a while but then Alex Palm took over: https://soundcloud.com/alexpalm

I hope this helps, man.

• Upvote 3

, and Avengers Tower!

burning_logo.jpg

I'm afraid no list of that sort exists, and unless you can tell me where the old BZP forums are I can't get the original topic back. Is there a backup of the old BZP forums?

Also, I can remember some usernames from our separate forums, but I don't know if they have similar counterparts here. There was Lewa Krom (the other director), 00dude00, PoKoroProductions, Krelsin, ValkyrieLightDragon, Hapori Boar (our resident friendly troll), and shamed as I am I can't remember any others. The forums are at bionextgen DOT forumotion DOT com, but making an account may be invite only, I can't remember.

Click for the 2D film we made.

It was mainly our members CrainyCreation and Tosha that made this.

As far as an original soundtrack goes, Nusua worked with us for a while but then Alex Palm took over: https://soundcloud.com/alexpalm

I hope this helps, man.

Well, thanks for giving your time, regardless of whether or not there's a list. I've managed to find a few archived pages from January 31, 2010 on the Internet Archive, also known as the WayBack Machine; here's an archive of the voice acting auditions topic: https://web.archive.org/web/20100131041731/http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=318428&st=0& and here's the scripts review topic: https://web.archive.org/web/20100131041319/http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=318213&st=0& Unfortunately, only the first page of each is accessable, and those are the only pages which I've been able to find.

AAZZ.jpg

I shouuuulld have a couple of old members on an old Skype account, if you'd like me to go dig it out and find them for ya.

I left right before things got really bad, it seems, I'm really sorry to hear that it got all that publicity and none of it was good. If ya do try to get this started up, I'd be happy to help however I can. I think, I thiiiink, I might have the script for Dark Mirror on my old harddrive or something, I can try to look for that too if you need it.

I shouuuulld have a couple of old members on an old Skype account, if you'd like me to go dig it out and find them for ya.

I left right before things got really bad, it seems, I'm really sorry to hear that it got all that publicity and none of it was good. If ya do try to get this started up, I'd be happy to help however I can. I think, I thiiiink, I might have the script for Dark Mirror on my old harddrive or something, I can try to look for that too if you need it.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to find it, I'd love to have the script for the BNG version of Dark Mirror.

My project differs from a Next Generation film in that it won't be following the canon exactly, instead deviating a little bit and telling a different version of the same story. In my case, I'm adapting the 2001 story in musical form, and the rule that all matoran on Mata Nui, excepting Ga-Matoran, are male is ignored.

• Upvote 2

AAZZ.jpg

If it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to find it, I'd love to have the script for the BNG version of Dark Mirror.

My project differs from a Next Generation film in that it won't be following the canon exactly, instead deviating a little bit and telling a different version of the same story. In my case, I'm adapting the 2001 story in musical form, and the rule that all matoran on Mata Nui, excepting Ga-Matoran, are male is ignored.

If by musical you mean a song and dance sort of thing, then oh my god good luck to you, that would be just spectacular :P I'll go looking for the script and PM you on whether I was successful or not.

• Upvote 1

If by musical you mean a song and dance sort of thing, then oh my god good luck to you, that would be just spectacular :P I'll go looking for the script and PM you on whether I was successful or not.

I'm planning songs, and dancing might be in there. It would be nice to include dancing, but I'd also like to keep it fairly serious; it's not going to be an all out comedy, because I feel like, for the most part, Bionicle has always taken itself seriously; I don't want that to be one of things which I dispense with.

Thanks for trying to find the script; it would be really nice to have it. Good luck!

AAZZ.jpg

I have a massive folder of stuff relating to BNG but I can't find any scripts. It does include a whole archive of 3D models, but you'd have to get permission from the original modellers to use them, which might be difficult at this time. For that reason I'm not certain I can send it to you, unless you can get permission from them first.

Edited by Jam Pot
  • Upvote 1

, and Avengers Tower!

burning_logo.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone would be able to look over a partial list of former members, as I've been able to get one together. Could someone please review it and possibly make additions or subtractions?

I've found these names as of today, although I can't be sure of whether or not their under the same name as of today, or if they're still active in the Bionicle community at all:
*Jam Pot (Founder, obviously still active)
*Lewa Krom (Project Director/Occasionally on BZPower, though I can't speak for his activity on other sites)
*Ultra Hamster (Voice Actor/Concept Artist, moderator on "work site", possibly here: http://bionextgen.forumotion.com//Was to voice Karzahni in The Empire
*Cherixon (Head of Editing Division/Administrator on a "fansite" at this dead link: http://www.bionextgen.com/ Possibly evolved into the site with the working link above?
*Lewathechickennuggets (Project Director/Co-Head of Conceptual Art Division with Toa Lunekk)
*Toa Lunekk (Co- Head of Conceptual Art Division with Lewathechickennuggets/Co- Art Director on The Empire with lewathetoa)
*Phantax (Head of Modeling Division/Creator of BNG's house style for models)
*Nusua (Composer of Scores for BNG films, was apparently "well known" for BNG on both BZPower and YouTube)
*Krayce (Leader of the "Foley Sound Effect Team/Known for his voice)
*Onua Krom Founder of a BNG subproject by the name of OnuPakari Productions, with the goal of making video games Set in the Bionicle universe. No record of any progress ever made in that project has yet been found)
*Lewathetoa (Writer of Avenge for the Fallen, Bohrok-Kal film)
*00dude00 (Lead Modeler for BNG/Inactive Member of BZPower)
*Legolover-361 (Author of A Hero Reborn, remake of TLR/Occasionally on BZPower/Staff member on SolisMagna.com)
*toa boroka (Writer of
*Renddslow
*Skullkid (Head of Publicity Division of BNG/Voice Actor)
*Celu
*Neelh
*Cylex7
*Snoopy82
*Tres Cool
*TheGuildMasterofFire
*Hunter of the Hunters
*jake-toa-of-awesome
*ShadowVelocity (Was to voice Tuyet in The Empire)
*Krakuaofsonics (Was to voice Teridax, Krika, Kopaka, and Dume in The Empire)
*ElevenGuy (Was to voice Tahu in The Empire)
*Repicheep
*hraul12193
*Toa of Irony
*Ciano
*Tiara Kaire (Was to voice Gali in The Empire)
*TAK The Voyager (Writer of Awakenings, the 2002 film)
*CHTrilogy (Writer of Biological Chronicle S1, the 2001 film)

• Upvote 1

AAZZ.jpg

00dude00 was the lead modeller by the end, fyi. That list is pretty thorough, mate. Fair play. I can't think of any additions but I'll give it some thought.

I'll update the list to include that; the main source for this was the BNG wiki at redstar.wikia.com, and I'm not sure how complete it is. Are most of the members on the list still here under the same names?

AAZZ.jpg

Well when we moved to the other forums we got a lot of new members, and a lot of those who participated while we were using that wiki left...so I don't know how complete it is.

, and Avengers Tower!

burning_logo.jpg

...Can I upvote this multiple times? This needs more than one upvote. XD

• Upvote 3
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

...Can I upvote this multiple times? This needs more than one upvote. XD

It's nice to hear that you're cool with the change. The sharply skewed gender ratios in the Bionicle story always bothered me.

It seemed way too ambitious and rather sterile and artistically lacking anyway.

We don't need posts like this here. If you feel that way about BNG, then don't put yourself into this discussion.

AAZZ.jpg

Many people join and the majority of them aren't fully committed. Then it sets off a domino effect.

Were you a member of the team at any point?

AAZZ.jpg

Ah; I completely get what you mean. I'm a member of XONAR's SolisMagna.com Bionicle fansite, and I'd definitely prefer that it stay active for longer than BNG did. Although SolisMagna.com is considering offering to merge or affiliate themselves with BNG.

AAZZ.jpg

I was interested in this project from the start when people were making models from characters from the story and the rest of the Toa Hagah and some Dark Hunters seemed very nice, but now it seems that this project has met the same fate as the Quest for the Toa movie. It is really sad because I would have liked something from fans. That MNOG styled Tahu animation that they produced was very nice but this project was too ambitious from the start. I mean, movie about every single year of Bionicle and some side stories made by bunch of fans? With other things in life? Doomed from the beginning.

Brace yourselves, Klaanon is coming...

Aside from being too ambitious, I think one of the problems that B:NG faced was that there were simply too many projects going on at the same time, both within B:NG and outside B:NG as other major BIONICLE fan projects so you have most of these members that could work are being stretched across maybe 3-5 different projects.

• Upvote 1

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

If BNG were to start again, I wouldn't mind joining. Though I probably would drag everyone down, as I don't have much 3D modeling talent or stuff like that. And my voice would likely sound too high (mostly due to my mic not picking up my voice right >.>) to really do any voice acting, but I dunno. I could find something.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

If BNG were to start again, I wouldn't mind joining. Though I probably would drag everyone down, as I don't have much 3D modeling talent or stuff like that. And my voice would likely sound too high (mostly due to my mic not picking up my voice right >.>) to really do any voice acting, but I dunno. I could find something.

You could do video or audio editing, writing, drawing art for it, pitch in ideas during design and production processes, organize people, do some advertising, whatever. There's always something to do with big projects like this :D

It's great to hear that you'd be open to helping out a resurrected BNG; however, I'm not sure how many other people would want to. I can see that many people thought that BNG was too ambitious to ever be completed from the start, or that its method of preparing the necessary components of 3d computer animation were flawed. A new project with a similar goal would share many of the same methods and procedures with BNG, but it would also need to improve upon its predecessor in the areas where BNG was not able to operate as well as it could have. As an example, the idea that they should have begun to animate a few of their scenes instead of completing their entire catalog has been raised by Pomegranate in this thread; we would certainly need to take criticism of that type into account, and therefore the "new BNG" would be noticeably different from the old BNG in several ways. I'm planning to begin a poll in the Bionicle Discussion forum, incidentally where this topic is, in order to get a better understanding of how many people would like a project similar to BNG to be created.

AAZZ.jpg

In the event that BNG is resurrected in a form which requires script-writing, I'd be up for the job. Movies did seem to be one of the main focuses of the project, and the proposed "Dark Mirror" adaptation was intriguing.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Aside from being too ambitious, I think one of the problems that B:NG faced was that there were simply too many projects going on at the same time, both within B:NG and outside B:NG as other major BIONICLE fan projects so you have most of these members that could work are being stretched across maybe 3-5 different projects.

That was always my biggest issue with them. There came a point where there were so many alternative projects being created that were distractions from the main goal (like D&D-style RPGs, sprite comic series, etc.) that I majorly fell out of favor with the project.

I'm planning to begin a poll in the Bionicle Discussion forum, incidentally where this topic is, in order to get a better understanding of how many people would like a project similar to BNG to be created.

That would be a very good idea. I'd love a revival of the BNG project under good management and with clearly defined (and realistic) goals in mind. It could be just what the fandom needs at this time, IMO, if handled properly. I'll be waiting for this poll to voice my thoughts more thoroughly. :P

-Mesonak

• Upvote 1

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.