Bricktober at TRU Concludes

This is the last week of Toys 'R' Us' Bricktober promotion, and there's some decent deals to be had. Of course, a $20 or greater purchase will nab you a Classic Space minifg magnet. If you spend $30 or more on Star Wars sets, you get a free 'Droid' set (the TRU I went to didn't have any, so I'm not sure what they actually are). Finally, if you spend $50 on LEGO, you get $10 off your purchase, or $25 off a $100 purchase, excluding Star Wars. Not too shabby at all.

View the full article

Dang... I have no cash. Maybe my parents will give me some money.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!