How can Kapura fart if he doesn't have a butt?

Fry

Because the Mata Nui Online Game was a cartoony game that didn't bother taking itself too seriously. I honestly wish more BIONICLE media had been like that. So many cute and funny traits of the Mata Nui Online Game, like Pewku's role as a "Taxi Crab", Hewkii and Macku's lovey-dovey relationship, and of course Kapura's... err... "emissions" would never have shown up in the BIONICLE novels or serials.

I don't think this topic breaks any rules but maybe a moderator might want to change the title? Not a moderator myself so it's not my call.

• Upvote 2

Because the Mata Nui Online Game was a cartoony game that didn't bother taking itself too seriously. I honestly wish more BIONICLE media had been like that. So many cute and funny traits of the Mata Nui Online Game, like Pewku's role as a "Taxi Crab", Hewkii and Macku's lovey-dovey relationship, and of course Kapura's... err... "emissions" would never have shown up in the BIONICLE novels or serials.

I don't think this topic breaks any rules but maybe a moderator might want to change the title? Not a moderator myself so it's not my call.

It was also in LOMN

giphy.gif

Serousely Kapura is like impossible

This is a new low.

-Tyler

*Cough*http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/12743-is-matoro-jesus/*cough*

Now, that little reference is out of the way, just assume plot holes and that he only burps. For the good of the BIONICLE fan base, please.

But he farts in LOMN/MNOG! Everyone has seen it. I don't see how this is physically possible. Maybe the great beings included an exaust shaft or something I don't know.

It was also in LOMN

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to. Do you mean the old BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui PC game from 2001 that got cancelled before its official release?

In any case, it's not a very serious part of the story, just a little joke, so I don't see what sense there is trying to worry about whether it's "physically possible". Macku blushes right through her mask in one of the Bohrok online animations. This is obviously not canon, since there is no blood running through a metal mask, but within the context of a cartoon animation it conveyed her embarrassment better than any other text or visual cues could have done.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

It was also in LOMN

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to. Do you mean the old BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui PC game from 2001 that got cancelled before its official release?

Yes, It was in lomn

This is the first I've heard of this. (i"ve never played MNOG or seen anything of LOMN) IMO, I believe its just a non-canon part of those games that was there for laughs and nothing more. I like to believe that the majority, if not all, of the beings in the MU don't have the ability to perform this particular function, but that is just me.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

This is the first I've heard of this. (i"ve never played MNOG or seen anything of LOMN) IMO, I believe its just a non-canon part of those games that was there for laughs and nothing more. I like to believe that the majority, if not all, of the beings in the MU don't have the ability to perform this particular function, but that is just me.

You need to play MNOG! Is is an amazing game, and the scope is astounding, especially considering the year- 2000- it was made in! Anyways, I always assumed it was just heat buildup inside his armor that was released in the form of a flame ball from the areas with more... err... open spaces like the head and hips.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Such a question boils down to "does Kapura have a butt or not?".

Butt really, it actually boils down to: "does Kapura have a digestive system?".

If we were to take one of the passages in Tales of the Masks as canonical (the one in which Whenua and Onua share a meal), then we might be able to assume that the Matoran species and their subspecies possess a working digestive system. In that case, we can also assume that Kapura's intestines are present, and capable of producing flatulence that will be expelled from an orifice possibly located on his rear end. The lack of visible buttocks does not indicate that the rest of his digestive system is not there.

However, if the species does not consume food in the way we do (through the mouth), then obviously Kapura is magical.

Or he's making farting noises.

Both alternatives are pretty fartfetched, so I subscribe to the fact that he and other Matoran have similar digestive systems to us.

• Upvote 1