Annoying Pieces.

DeLaSouth

Lots of pieces. The bright yellow parts from the Cendox are basically unused since I made my Wall-E MoC. The Inika torso don't do much else besides being a torso. I've never really liked launchers of any type, unless they're Thornax. Speaking of which, the Thornax fruit piece is hard to use. I'm not a fan of blended pieces ether. It's hard to fit them in a good color scheme, I find.

silverbladebanner.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure. If a piece is hard to use, i try to think of a way to use it in a MOC. Right now, I am trying to figure out how to incorporate a suukorak headpiece.

Lime green pieces that break fast.

So true man. They break as soon as you snap them! =@ I have ordered loads of those from Customer Service.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

I find Makuta Phantoka pieces rather hard to incorporate whenever making Phantoka combos. It's an unusually shaped piece.I also find Inika calves annoying due to that upper prong. Definitely inferior to the Piraka calf when making titan-sized mocs.

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

When I do MOC, which is quite rare these days, I find it rather hard to incorporate Hordika torsos in my MOCs.

I think they look like feet, but alas, I have only one.
I had the same thought, but I also only have one.

I find Makuta Phantoka pieces rather hard to incorporate whenever making Phantoka combos. It's an unusually shaped piece.I also find Inika calves annoying due to that upper prong. Definitely inferior to the Piraka calf when making titan-sized mocs.

I love the Inika calf! To mee, the upper prong looks more realisitc.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

• 2 weeks later...

well the most annoying piece would be the hand pieces that were on the original pohatu mata set. Another annoying piece would be the bohrok head plates. they work well on bohrok but i have the hardest time using them with different builds. i also find inika masks to be annoying. the masks have such good potential but it is really hard to use it on another set without the head. so yeah those are the pieces i find annoying.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I do MOC, which is quite rare these days, I find it rather hard to incorporate Hordika torsos in my MOCs.

I think they look like feet, but alas, I have only one.
I had the same thought, but I also only have one.

I love the Inika calf! To mee, the upper prong looks more realisitc.
Yes, indeed it does. However, what REALLY bugs me about it is the spacing of the pin holes.

Those little black balls that you could put a plus rod in and came with the Toa Mata sets...those were always annoying to remove from those connector pieces (I don't know what they're called, but they were the Toa Mata arm pieces).-Ced

Do you mean a Mata ball joint and a ball joint socket? If so, I find that turning it sideways allows for easy removal. Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Mata Heads - I could never really find any use for them. Then again, I didn't get into Bionicle until the Hordika, so that might be a cause.Squid Launcher Peices - They were terrible launchers. They're even worse as peices.Bohrok Headplates - I always did like that peice when I got it in Keetongu, but since then, I've only used them about 5 times or so.Any Peices with the '08-Style sockets - As everyone has already stated, they are just too weak! And why do all the cool parts seem to use that socket!? (Kiina's upper limbs, anyone?)

It's too quiet around here...

The Av-Matoran limbs. Seriously,they were hard to use for MOCing as they were pre-bent at the LEGO factory. Oh,and Piraka torsos. No matter how much armor you put on then,you could still recognize that they were Piraka torsos.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

I always hated the Shadow Matoran feet. They look weird, and are very brittle.

Well, they're being remolded, just not in time for HF 4.0 :notsure: I actually find them very useful for fiend-type MOCs.
It had better be soon. I am sick of them getting broken when I make a MOC, or worse, when I first build a set.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Red two stud axles and blue two stud friction pin/axles. They just throw most color schemes incredibly off.And the pre-bent arms. The original ones from 2001/2002 aren't as bad because the bends aren't extreme, but the ones introduced with the Av-Matoran are ridiculous and impossible to work with.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

All the Leg/Arm pieces from the Phantoka Matoran sets. They always seem to break right before i was going to use them on something else.As well as The Barraki head pieces. Love them they are a great piece but ever since the Giant Takanuva set were he used them as shoulder armor there has been no use for them. Because they are to big to us as helmets.

Edited by Lavion Toa Nuva Of Air

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.