Bioshock

ExoPower

I liked it, reminded me very much of System Shock 2, but the 2nd game was lacking in story, but nice improvements in gameplay. I can wait for Infinite though, because I'm looking forward to it, but it's not a number one priority. It looks like a good game, and I hope its a great successor storywise from Bioshock. EDIT: I'm a rescuer, I'm too merciful (as if being too merciful is a bad thing) And I received the platinum for Bioshock 1 a few days ago, I just need multiplayer trophies to platinum Bioshock 2.

Edited by BOXN

I fell in love as soon as I started playing BioShock. While I do enjoy the story of the first game better, the second came up with great improvements to the overall gameplay which was a great plus.I feel that BioShock has one of the most atmospheric single player campaign that I've ever played. It's just creepy, enthralling, and just plain interesting. It had great twists and characters. The first play through of both games had me being a good guy, mainly because I just felt so sorry for the little sisters, but also because you get some seriously cool stuff in the long run by helping them. I really can't wait for Infinite to come out. I will miss Rapture, but Columbia seems like an awesome setting as well.

LZ-127%20in%20Fahrt%20m.jpg

i have mixed feelings about infinite. on one hand, its bioshock, but on the other hand, bioshock 2 made it feel like rapture was a part of bioshock. if they had gone from bioshock straight to infinite i could accept that the themes and ideas of rapture were to be exported, but since bioshock 2 has come and passed i feel that rapture will always be rapture and bioshock will lose the meaning of its name.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I think Bioshock is an amazing series. I bought Bioshock 1 and 2 on Steam when they were having one of those annual sales. I finished Bioshock 1, but haven't finished Bioshock 2. My laptop may not be able to run Bioshock Infinite, so I may have to wait on that. I am looking forward to hearing more news about the new Bioshock game on the PlayStation Vita. I read that it's not going to be a port of any of the three Bioshock games we have seen so far, which is pretty cool. Also I'm a harvester. Those little girls need saving. :(

jlovfkk.jpg

think you mean rescuer? ^ :P i always rescue them unless i'm playing on hard or something. in bioshock 2 though it almost gives you more adam for rescuing, since you get an extra 40 adam per sister from one of those tonics, 20 extra per (ugh i forget the word i think its) collection.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

*Incoming Transmission* I like both games, but for me, Bioshock 2 is the better game. The first one is great, but the improvements in the second game and the story just made it more awesome to me. I also prefer being a rescuer. I'm really glad I was a rescuer in the second game, too, because the ending I got was awesome and touching. *End Transmission*

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

think you mean rescuer? ^ :P i always rescue them unless i'm playing on hard or something. in bioshock 2 though it almost gives you more adam for rescuing, since you get an extra 40 adam per sister from one of those tonics, 20 extra per (ugh i forget the word i think its) collection.

I am not sure why I said harvester. :P But yes, I'm a rescuer.

jlovfkk.jpg