Rumor: Bionicle's return in 2015

I just heard from a guy on brickapedia and he said lewa will be GREEN AND BROWN.

Um... what ? 

yeah and he also said that gali would be white and blue, Tahu regular colors, Pohatu dosent know about yet, Kopaka gold and white, and nothing about onua yet.

I just heard from a guy on brickapedia and he said lewa will be GREEN AND BROWN.

I heard that Pohatu will been a darker color than Keetorange or tan in the set.

Would you guys mind citing your sources for these tips? How reliable are these sources?

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Now that you mentioned, I just noticed Mata Green has disappeared for quite some time. I wonder why ?

I haven't seen it in constraction for a while, but has it disappeared from System, too? I don't buy much System, so I'm not sure if it's been retired completely in favor of Earth Green and Bright Green, but if it's still in use in System, it could theoretically return to constraction.

Would you guys mind citing your sources for these tips? How reliable are these sources?

Chances are the sources are the leaked images we're not supposed to discuss any detail of.

Edited by Octodad

Can we have some proof? A reliable source? And have we actually established that Bionicle is coming back? You make it sound like Bionicle is definitively coming back.

-Rez

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

Now that you mentioned, I just noticed Mata Green has disappeared for quite some time. I wonder why ?

I haven't seen it in constraction for a while, but has it disappeared from System, too? I don't buy much System, so I'm not sure if it's been retired completely in favor of Earth Green and Bright Green, but if it's still in use in System, it could theoretically return to constraction.

Chances are the sources are the leaked images we're not supposed to discuss any detail of.

The sources can't be the leaked images, because both of the images are in black and white. I don't doubt that the sources are leaks, though.

Um... what ?

It's best to be agnostic and wait for the official word from Lego.

No, it isn't; not in my book. I'd like to ask for sources and confirm little bits of information as they appear. They're out there, so why not learn about them as soon as possible?

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

The sources can't be the leaked images, because both of the images are in black and white. I don't doubt that the sources are leaks, though.

All of these facts are great to know; however, I'd still like to know who your source is. I don't need to know a lot about him, although I'd like to know a little bit about his background and position in ay sort of group related to Lego. Did you say that he was a Brickipedia staff member?

Um... what ?

It's best to be agnostic and wait for the official word.

No, it's not. It's best to ask for sources and confirm little bits of information as they arise.

Well he knew a moderator who knew the guy who knew the guy who leaked the image and showed a guy and it went down the line.

Edited by -Windrider-

All of these facts are great to know; however, I'd still like to know who your source is. I don't need to know a lot about him, although I'd like to know a little bit about his background and position in ay sort of group related to Lego. Did you say that he was a Brickipedia staff member?

Um... what ?

It's best to be agnostic and wait for the official word.

No, not in my book. I'd like to ask for sources and confirm little bits of information as they arise. They're out there, so why not learn about them as soon as possible?

Agnostic = Skeptic.

I would rather be skeptic of the issue and wait for the official word rather than jump to conclusions.

And who knows if the leaks are in fact the real deal?

Edited by -Windrider-

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

like I said just fulling the hype.

Well he knew a moderator who knew the guy who knew the guy who leaked the image and showed a guy and it went down the line.

Huh, weird, I know that guy's roommate's cousin's deceased fiance.

HOW?

I see. Well, I'll definitely be taking the news with a grain of salt, as you recommended. However, it's nice to know a bit about who your source was.

I know that you're joking, but this is the way that news about highly anticipated releases often travels. I'm serious. I don't necessarily believe that it's correct, but I'd like to be aware that it exists regardless, as I might want to investigate it later. We shouldn't rule out the possibility, however, unlikely, that it could be correct.

Edited by Artakha's Nephew

AAZZ.jpg

like I said just fulling the hype.

HOW?

that was a joke

I know and I was kidding.

• Upvote 2

Leaves.

That would be sorta cool, as long as the brown was a VERY MINOR colour in the scheme.

lawl

• Upvote 2
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

#BROWNLEWA

#BROWNLEWA

But I feel brown is kind of cool because the green is leafs and the brown is wood.

Brown and green would be cool, although I'd still want the brown to be used very sparingly on Lewa if he's released in the revival; ideally, less than 1/4 of his armor or bone piece would be brown or another color that wasn't a shade of green. After all, the green color of leaves is much more visible that the brown color of tree trunks in most forests with large numbers of leafy trees, right?

EDIT: Funny as it is, Kopekemaster and I happened to post the exact same opinion at the same time.

AAZZ.jpg

#BROWNLEWA

#BROWNLEWA

But I feel brown is kind of cool because the green is leafs and the brown is wood.

Brown and green would be cool, although I'd still want the brown to be used very sparingly on Lewa if he's released in the revival; ideally, less than 1/4 of his armor or bone piece would be brown or another color that wasn't a shade of green. After all, the green color of leaves is much more visible that the brown color of tree trunks in most forests with large numbers of leafy trees, right?

EDIT: Funny as it is, Kopekemaster and I happened to post the exact same opinion at the same time.

WHAT IF HIS MASK WAS BROWN!

After all, the green color of leaves is much more visible that the brown color of tree trunks in most forests with large numbers of leafy trees, right?

Ehhhhh, not really, on most of the trees I see. That would be the case for like, a bush or something, though. Actually, the ratio of brown/green on a bush would probably be about perfect for a colour mixed Lewa...

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

#BROWNLEWA

#BROWNLEWA

That would ruin Lewa's character. His mask has always been green, why change it? Ugg, you're getting me to speak as if Bionicle is definitively coming back. -.-

-Rez

#BROWNLEWA

#BROWNLEWA

That would ruin Lewa's character. His mask has always been green, why change it? Ugg, you're getting me to speak as if Bionicle is definitively coming back. -.-

-Rez

Sorry, man its just thinking about that makes me want to hurl.

#BROWNLEWA

#BROWNLEWA

Well, since the mask of a character pretty much takes the place of their face, and since one of the first parts of a humanoid figure that we look at is their face, Lewa's mask would be a very noticeable part of his set. Coloring his mask brown would probably throw customers off from the idea that his main color is green.

After all, the green color of leaves is much more visible that the brown color of tree trunks in most forests with large numbers of leafy trees, right?

Ehhhhh, not really, on most of the trees I see. That would be the case for like, a bush or something, though. Actually, the ratio of brown/green on a bush would probably be about perfect for a colour mixed Lewa...

I was mainly thinking about the appearance of a forest from Lewa's bird's eye view perspective. Although, you're right that it wouldn't really look mostly green from any other angle.

-Rez

Well, of course it's coming back.

AAZZ.jpg

I have no problem with some brown tones on Lewa, but I honestly think that there are better color combinations than green and brown (Bionicle wise). I would certainly hate to see Lewa's mask brown, that's for sure.

-Rez

How are there fifteen people viewing this topic right now, yet only two more replies in the last five minutes?

• Upvote 1

AAZZ.jpg

We're being creepy stalkers. 

Anyway, I think the new Lewa (if there is one) should have a brown and silver axe. (BTW, Bionicle coming back =/= the Toa Mata coming back necessarily. They all could be Glatorian. That is, if Bionicle is coming back, which we still don't know about. :P

• Upvote 3

>Thinks, hey I wonder how bzp is doing.
>Looks at this.
>Reads it all.
>Get to were everyone starts acting like a moron.
>*facepames*
>Goes to botnet
>Enters !Flood -syn @bzpower.com:80 &204
>Stops.
>Realize I don't have bzp's core ip address, and can't run the syn flood.
>I need to stop all this cool dudery.
>What the karz.
>Not only are they sexist.
>They belive everything a russian supply store log tells them.  The even ignore the obvious way this was faked.
>The metadata that proofs that photoshop was used.
>EVERYTHING.
>This must be stopped.

>A̪̫ͮͯ͑͐̽͂̊l͛ͯ̾͑ḽ̪̭̤̺̫̬̆͌ͣ̿͊̈ ͚̬͍̦̥͎͙̎̿ő͖͈̮̩͖̟ͥ͗ͣ͛͂͑f̪͔̲ͫ͒̆͐ͅ ͉̦̮̪͈̪̮̿̓̉͗ͯì̫̪͈͖͉̖ț͚̭̳̩̒̒ͪ̈̚!̖̫̠̠͚̩̼̎̐

>Ṅ͖͉̙̩̰̮̦̳ͫͫ͂ͥ͋̈̐͊͢O͙̳͍̳̜͎͍̒ͥ̉̿ͯ͘ͅẠ̡̗͔̟̩ͦ́̊̈̐ ͥ͂̈̾ͅN̹̪̖̙͐̍̈́̈ͩ̎͜͝Ö̟̲̺́̓ͩ̃ͬ͊͗̒́͡W̶̝̮ͪ̂̄͢!̲ͨ̈̚

>Z̵̷̢̺̣͙͈͕͔̯̼̫͔̙̪̳͉ͩͪ̈́̆̉ͫ͌ͩ̒̇̓̓̄͑́͟A̸̘̺͕͍͍̪̻̟̻̖̝̗̬̦̗͈̤̾̄ͬ̀͜ͅͅĄ̸̶̭͚̹͓̤̯̬̝̳̬̫͓̰͍̹ͣ́̊̂͂ͮ̽̉̊̈̍̉̌ͪ͗͋ͩ̿̐͜A̶̶̧̹͚̺̤̙̱̣̜̲̣̳͖̪̯̲̒͐̆̒A̵̵̧̠̖̪͓̩͇̮͙̲̯͓̪̤͚̩̮̜ͮ̐̃ͧͧ̈́̚͞Ļ̸̡̛͖̝̮̱͖͕̪̲̼͚ͩ͊͋͐̓̃L̷̜͍̼̫͓̪̯̹̻͓̓̍̋̇̌ͩ͊̈́͡Ḷ̨̮̞̣̘̩̖̰͇̙̫͓̻̖̟͉̘͛̊ͧ̉̃ͦ̎ͦͥ͛̊ͥL̬̯̬͕̘̣͈̜̩̭̐̎̆ͦ̔̿̇͌̀͘͟͟G̺̫̝̘̫͖̜̼̼͓̬̜̺͚̖̭̈ͨͬͤ͂͆̏̎̉̀͞Ĝ̴̡̲̳̜͓̜̯̮͚̓̽͆͛͋̑ͯͨ͋̈̚ͅͅGͪ͂ͨ̓ͪ͑ͣ̚͏͎̼̖̜̬̳̼̪̮͍͍̻̜̥̺̀ͅÒ̶̩̥̲͈̜̤͎̼̭̯̬͖͒͌ͦ͆ͪ̏ͭ̇ͬ͘ͅͅͅO̔̉̃̅̆̒̈̏͛͛͆ͫͫ̀̅ͧ̎̎ͦ̀͠͠҉̗̰̦̬̱̗͎̮͖͔̖̣̬͟ͅO̸̷̢̩̼͎̰̻̲̯̫̝̘̯̣̼̻͔̜̣ͥ̂ͯ̅́̅͂̊͑̐̈̌̍̚̚O̡̰͖̜̫̠̣̱͉͇̤̳͔̤̥͍̠̠̓͐̂ͫ̔̓ͪ̍̑̔ͣ̆ͭ́̃ͣͣ̔̚̕O̵̢̭̱̰̘͎̍̊͗̒̌̌͆̉̑̿́͟͠Ȏ̬͇͚͕͚̗͙̤̭̝̦̟͇͖ͪͮ̈͆ͭͨ͟ͅ

TL;DR

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121109111615/glee/images/2/27/Burn_computer.gif

Edit: >500 kB image linked, filter bypass removed.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Whoa, okay, so I know it's been a while since the last warning, but here's a reminder to say that we're treating "potentially leaked" as "leaked" for all intents and purposes at this moment in order to comply with this.

So please, do not refer to specific information that is out there; let's keep this all good and general.

• Upvote 2

I'm having a thought regarding the potential storyline for Bionicle 2015. I think it might just pick up somewhere near where it left off, and here's why...

Okay, I'm thinking if there are spiders being shown all over the place, it might be remakes of all of the Visorak Makuta had serving him. The Rahkshi were destroyed, but we don't know what might have happened to the Visorak. I could easily see this as part of the storyline. The Agori and Matoran are settling in peacefully, when a new Visorak horde led by some random Makultists lead an attack on the new united villages. Perhaps that might explain the random colour choices that have been hinted at earlier. Perhaps these remade Toa Mata are actually hordika.

Maybe that mask shown on the box is some way of curing them, or something along those lines. And there's your storyline for year one of Bionicle's return. 

(we'll ignore the fact that the spider seemed to have six legs. It's a reboot/remake, so they can do what they want, I guess...)

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

A reminder - while it's fine to speculate about what you'd like to see, leaks are not allowed to be discussed.

Furthermore, thanks to the report of a concerned member, I have read through much of the discussion from yesterday and today and have a few additional comments.

First off, thanks to Windrider, Makaru, and the rest of the staff for helping to keep the discussions under control. It's great to see that people feel passionately about certain topics, but sometimes that leads them to get a little carried away. Please try to keep your posts courteous and respectful. If there's something that's making you upset or angry, it's probably worth reporting so the staff can address it. That said just about everyone did a good job keeping a cool head.

Next, while gender and sexuality are perfectly okay topics for discussion on BZPower, let's remember that this topic is for discussion of the rumor of Bionicle's return in 2015. Of course there are ways that those two areas can overlap, but discussion of gender and sexuality with no relationship to a potential return of Bionicle is considered off topic and should be avoided. In a similar vein, discussion of past storyline decisions and their relevance to gender and sexuality with no reference to the future of Bionicle and what you think we might see is equally off topic.

So let's continue with our respectful discussion and debate, staying on-topic and not posting anything leaked.

Thanks everyone!

• Upvote 15

I can't help but feel like they are going to say Lewa's a "Toa of Jungle" and look really jungle-esque, but still have just air powers. The whole jungle, "the green", plant life element always seemed like a stupid power to me. Kinda like the Aquaman of the BIONICLE universe.

Sorry, had a bit of a rant there, but it's over now. But they had better not make Lewa's mask brown since his mask has always been green and green just looks cooler on a Miru than brown. Now I realize it won't be an incarnation of the Miru we've seen, but it's probably going to be similar.

Edit: I don't think I've ever been ninja'd by three people before and one being good ol' B6. O.o Anyway, this post seems ok, right? I can change it if I have too.

Edited by The Legendary TNT

new_sig_legacy_2.png