BZPRPG: Feedback

Nuju Metru

• 2 weeks later...

Dropdown menus? Is this something we have hear for the RP? I have not actually started as of this post. Just been working on some Profiles for use within the RP.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

Although I was considering trolling any players who sent Toa after Vakua by saying they couldn't carry more than one mask...

Anyway, actual feedback: the Mahiki. I know why it wasn't allowed, but seeing as its power was just misunderstood by players, I don't see why it can't be let back in. Someone should compile a list of Errata from the news discussion at some point. Probably me.

The times, they are a-changing...

The Mahiki was actually banned because people continued to misuse its power long after an actual statement was made (and to be perfectly honest shouted from the rooftops) regarding how it was supposed to be used. In essence, people didn't take the second chance the Mahiki had seriously. 

On the subject of another Kanohi; the rule, strictly speaking, is that you can only have one mask. If you want to replace one, that's fine. But you lose the old one. In the event of, say, someone taking Vakua's Suletu it would be a different matter because it's not a mask taken for personal ownership, rather it is one delivered as part of a staff-created bounty. :P

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Banned Masks are not things that usually get dispensed. The Vault Loot is an exceedingly rare exception. Banned Kanohi are banned for a reason, and unless that reason is a story one, they are not likely to return unless they leave the ban list.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

What if you're allowed two masks, but you have a 48 hour cooldown before being able to switch?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

What if you're allowed two masks, but you have a 48 hour cooldown before being able to switch?

The rule is one mask only. It's been that way for a long time now, and it's quite likely not going to change. Sorry. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah I could see using multiple masks being a scapegoat option for a reason behind god moding or whatever the term is where you have a way out of a bad situation all the time every time. So yeah one mask per RPC for balance sake. While I wouldn't mind a Powerless collection being a Matoran player. :D

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Are you allowed to change the appearance of your mask, without changing the actual power, whenever you want?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

That would require changing the physical mask just as much as it would the power of said mask. A player is free to change when they feel like it, but in the past staff have said that any such shift is supposed to signify something personal for the character.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yeah I worry about this myself. Right now my Ga-Matoran wears the Kaukau-Mata because the Nuva variant look was not available for use even though it was meant as a powerless mask being for a Matoran. However should the visual be allowed I'd want to change it, I do think it looks cooler than the original...

Onua.png

• 1 month later...

I think the RPG is pretty fun, even if it is slow paced.

The only problem I have with the RPG is the lack of opportunities for interaction. Most players are already locked into their own interaction and it would be rude to barge in uninvited, but at the same time, I can't find anyone open for interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I think the RPG is pretty fun, even if it is slow paced.

The only problem I have with the RPG is the lack of opportunities for interaction. Most players are already locked into their own interaction and it would be rude to barge in uninvited, but at the same time, I can't find anyone open for interaction.

Being new to the story can be hard. It took me what seems like forever to get my Ga-Matoran into a viable interaction so I could RP with someone. Doseki on the other hand was destined to interact with your character as you came to me to compile a possible interaction. I was all to happy to join in an RP with you with my Character.

Honestly, barging in uninvited is the way to go these days. I mean yeah there are times when jumping in would be ungood, but sometimes you just gotta go up to someone and do the thing.

Yeah that is basically what I did with my Ga-Matoran. Eventually Keeper(now Necro) I guess took pity on me and invited her along for this expedition. So I have a team to interact with now. Been slow but still fun and I think that arch is reaching a zenith. The Proto waste is going to hit the fan if you get my drift.

The worse thing I worry about these days is taking it too far since I don't have the behind the scenes info and have been known (on a now closed forum) to disrupt plot points by playing too hard. Or otherwise posting something nobody knows how to reply to... Yeah I am a channelor of the cursed "writers block". Thankfully though I don't have any characters in play who have that type of Kryptonite. So we should be all good in that department... for now...

Onua.png

I didn't realise this topic was even still open. Don't we have N&D for conversations like this? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay.... then why were you guys having a discussion about how to get interaction? :P

Okay.... then why were you guys having a discussion about how to get interaction? :P

Easy there, tiger. Liuth and Prowl voiced a problem they'd had with the game: Hub explained to them that it wasn't really a problem with the game, but how they were going about it. I don't think the 'discussion' had got to the point where a whistle needed to be blown.

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 2

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I was joking. That what the :P was there for.