BIONICLE MAFIA: Tournament of Champions

Mesonak

Nah, Paco.

What is it with you people

Ehks calling Voltex "Jim", you calling MT "Paco"

I don't understaaaaand

Now don't get jelly, Paco. I refer to everyone as Paco.

i refer to jim as jim.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Nah, Paco.

What is it with you people

Ehks calling Voltex "Jim", you calling MT "Paco"

I don't understaaaaand

Now don't get jelly, Paco. I refer to everyone as Paco.

i refer to jim as jim.

I refer to Ehks as Why.

==SCENE 1: HARROWING BEGINNINGS==

Night had fallen upon Roxtus. The excitement of the previous day's action had dissipated, replaced by a rising tension building for tomorrow's action The arena was empty. All of the fighters had retired to their rooms until the morning.

All except one. A shadow flicked across the hallway, and soft footsteps could be heard. A dark figure moved towards another contestant's room, carefully avoiding the various guards that had been rendered unconscious.

======

Skrall #42, aka RG, sat in his room, reading up for what he hoped would be his first battle tomorrow. He was in the middle of studying an ancient technique, where one would flip end over end and fire a Thornax. From his few failed experiments on his bed, this move certainly qualified under the category of “easier said than done.”

After going over the details one more time, he stood back up, ready to try again. He closed his eyes, readied himself, and then...

CRASH!

“Shoot,” RG said. “Guess I'll have to try again.”

Wait a minute, he thought. I didn't even jump. How could I have crashed into the wall already?

A loud scream pierced the air, and that was when RG realized that he was not responsible for the noise.

“Oh no...” RG muttered, grabbing his sword and stumbling towards the door. “Someone else must've failed at a trick too!”

A short trip down the hall brought the Skrall to the source of the noise. Five of the other contestants had stormed someone's room, and were hovering over a dead body. RG tried to make out who the victim was, but couldn't. Apparently, however, the group had narrowed it down to being one of four suspects, and were deliberating over who was responsible.

“Forget it!” yelled one of them, which RG identified as being Skrall #1337, also the loser of today's battle. “If you can't figure out which one of you is responsible, I'll bring the Captain of the Guard into here and he'll figure it out!”

SV stormed into the hallway, sick of mediating the argument between the four suspects. RG used the opportunity to muscle his way into the room, where he managed to make out just who had been taken out.

Unfortunately, one sir Cupcake Seal had been eliminated from this tournament by illegitimate means.

Cupcake Seal, Trickster, killed by Glatorian

The group of suspects continued to argue over who was guilty until RG was rather sick of hearing about them. After some time, RG realized that SV was taking much longer to come back than he should have. A short walk down the hall to check on him revealed a rather startling sight. SV had made it around the corner, and no further.

SV, Skrall, assassinated

Reinforcements didn't take long to show up on the scene. The Captain of the Guard wasn't able to do much more than organize a list with the suspects at the scene, which was then given to the Skrall the following morning to vote on.

As for poor SV, however...the assassin had left no tracks. No one knew who he was, or how he got in. What was known, however, was that the assassin had been paid quite handsomely. Money was quickly changing hands in this tournament as everyone was looking for a way to get ahead.

==SUSPECT LIST==

Phweffie: Generally hates cupcakes, muffins, and small bakery items in general

Kaiser: Burned his mouth on a cupcake earlier that week

Burnmad: Got a stomach ache when he visited a concession stand specializing in baked goods

Zakaro: Allergic to cupcakes, was all out of allergy medicine.

======

Voting ends at 10:00 PM EDT tomorrow!

Remember to say WHO YOU'RE SWITCHING FROM if you switch votes! Vote changes are allowed up to twice.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

So... can I give my coin to someone, or is it gone?

Also I suspect Zakaro.

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

So... can I give my coin to someone, or is it gone?

Did you know that only 8.7% of Skrall receive a satisfactory education?

Because of that, all dead contestant's money will be invested into a good cause: The Send Skrall 2 School Foundation.

By playing this game (and, more specifically, by dying) you're helping change the lives of literally several underpriveleged Skrall.

Gotta go with Phweffie, hating baked goods is not a good sign.

I vote...Phwef.

Clearly some anti TTV sentiments early on.

==VOTE COUNT==

Phweffie: 2

Kaiser: 0

Burnmad: 0

Zakaro: 0

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Okay, so... Kaiser was killed by the Mafia last game, but not specifically by Cupcake. Zakaro, as well. If Cupcake suspects the latter of the two, then I guess I vote Zakaro.

Seems the Mafia pooled their money for an Assassin... SV was a traitor last game, so it would make sense for one of last game's Mafia to kill him this round. Actually, if Zakaro was Mafia again, that would make the most sense. He was killed by the new Mafia, of which Seal was a member, and he was also stripped of his Mafia role by SV's betrayal.

Zakaro seems like a good choice.

- :burnmad:

I don't even know who Phweffie is - when Ehks first said Phwef, I thought it was a typo, until I noticed the suspect list...

Maintaining Zakaro vote, if more evidence either way comes to light I might switch to Phwef

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I don't even know who Phweffie is - when Ehks first said Phwef, I thought it was a typo, until I noticed the suspect list...

Maintaining Zakaro vote, if more evidence either way comes to light I might switch to Phwef

She's a first time player. I believe Mesonak invited her, although I could be wrong there.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Are you kidding me? The Trickster dies on round one?

That's worse than awful. That's... terribad.

Also RIP in Peace SV you will be missed, etc.

As far as voting goes, I'm going to refrain at the moment, but I will throw in my two cents. I'm preeeetty sure that Phweffie is innocent (even though that hint is pretty suspect), and my gut says no to Kaiser. That being said, it's either Zakaro or Burnmad. I'm going to wait a little while before deciding who's guilty although it appears there's an early bandwagon on Zakaro, lol.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

SV, Skrall, assassinated

SV? Who's he?

Seriously though, you could at least refer to me by my full name in the summary.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Results of my Investigator's Investigation:

I had iBrow investigated. He's a regular Skrall Warrior.

I'm going to vote Kaiser. He seems too confident that he will die.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Results of my Investigator's Investigation:

I had iBrow investigated. He's a regular Skrall Warrior.

Are you sure it was legit? Maybe you should get an Investigator to Investigate your Investigator's Investigation.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

I'm going to be "that guy" and not go for the double hang.

I don't really suspect Viper or Kaiser, TBH. I couldn't really tell you why other than I'm preeeeeetty confident it's not Viper and Kaiser's mannerisms don't lead me to believe that he's guilty. There's no proof one way or the other in Kaiser's case, but I don't really think it's him and as such I don't support a double hang (this early, at least). That leaves Zakaro and Burnmad, and something in my gut is telling me not to vote Zakaro, although at this point he's pretty much a dead wan walking so it's irrelevant. That being said, there's really no indication that Burnmad is the guilty part either, and his logic regarding Zakaro seems to be pretty sound, so I suppose I'll vote Zakaro.

TLDR:

Who's the culprit; Kaiser, or Phweffie?

How about neither? They're too easy,

Time to get lynching, come on, let's go!

The first lynching death'll probably be Zakaro.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I suspect that Viper, as an inexperienced player, would confide in Meso as to her role if she were to have one, so I can say it's a safe bet that she's innocent, assuming Meso is too.

(No offense meant. I'm sure Viper is a perfectly competent newbie. ;) )

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ehks is a chump for not saying who he was switching from.

But Burnmad saved him so it's all right.

SV, Skrall, assassinated

SV? Who's he?

Seriously though, you could at least refer to me by my full name in the summary.

Those who try to ruin games get abbreviated.

==VOTE COUNT==

Phweffie: 0

Kaiser: 6

Burnmad: 0

Zakaro: 7

Vote Changes Used: MoC (1), Ehks (2), Burnmad (1)

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1