Well, again, is it possible there was a glitch at some point? You never know; your Email provider might have been down at that moment, or maybe something glitched on LEGO's end. I doubt you were the only person missed by accident, however. =/

Here's the link to the topic promised (HH gave permission for it to be its own topic): LEGO Universe Final Week Printscreening Slideshow. Meiko, if you or anyone else wants to crop pics of the Ninjago stuff, I made sure to get extensive pics of those. I noticed the wiki doesn't have (if I saw the right page) pics of much of the LU skeleton species; should be at least one of each there. :)

I'm downloading it now. :biggrin: I'm a staff member at the wiki, and while we did go through and get some pics of everything we needed pics of before closing, we need all the screens we can get. Could we possibly use some of your screens, cropped, and with credit given to you? If so, that would be great. :)

By all means, crop away. And I don't care about cred, but sure if you wish. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Any of you guys remember the crashed dropship on Aura Mar? Well, over the summer I made a replica of it which can be found in this topic. I know some of you have already seen it, so this is more for those who haven't. :PAnyway, on to an actual discussion, I heard that a patch was going around that deleted all the game files from peoples' computers. I haven't seen any sign of such a patch, so was this just a false rumor?

Lacertus

Any of you guys remember the crashed dropship on Aura Mar? Well, over the summer I made a replica of it which can be found in this topic. I know some of you have already seen it, so this is more for those who haven't. :PAnyway, on to an actual discussion, I heard that a patch was going around that deleted all the game files from peoples' computers. I haven't seen any sign of such a patch, so was this just a false rumor?

That´s a great replica, good job! :)I haven´t experienced that and apparently you haven´t either, so I suppose it´s a false rumor, as I am not too sure how such a patch would download and perform for some people but not for others.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Finally. I finally got my package from Lego DBM (my last purchase before it went down). And what's its contents?A Lego Universe Pod!You remember those Pods that basically promoted the game (I believe there were seven). Well, using instructions for Pod 1, I recreated it into an Assembly Faction color style. Haven't built it yet, but I will soon.I'll see what I can do about pictures.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I never heard of those pods; will be interested to see the images if you can get 'em. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Well, I completed the Pod and it is wonderful. Missing a part with my order, but I just borrowed one from a different set until my replacement comes.Anyway, it's very solid and sturdy.Got no complaints about it. Very happy with my purchase.I'll try to get pictures as soon as I can, but I'm really lazy when it comes to those things.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)