I, personally, hate, Lego universe. i was in alpha, but then they dropped me out when beta came. i like they game, but i dont want to pay for the 8 months of beta that they never gave me. and i dont want to do FTP becvause it doesnt have all content, and i think it will destory my alpha version of the game, which is all i have to prove i have the alpha version

It´s not possible that you were dropped out. Rather, your invitation e-mail for beta was in your spam folder, so you never found it. And anyway, your reasoning is pretty pointless if you ask me, as you are harming yourself more than LEGO. After all, you are not paying for beta, you are paying for the game now, which is much better than the alpha version, believe me, and anyway, I think nothing really qualifies against at least a try of the FTP version. ;) ~Gata. ;)
so your saying that even though ever other email about lego universe is in my regular folder, only 1 goes in the spam? and even when i checked the spam every day and told my parents to check the spam every day? i dont think so

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I dont want to pay for a monthly subscription, when i missd out on 8 months of Free playing.and im not entirely sure how i would save LU to a flash drive.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I, personally, hate, Lego universe. i was in alpha, but then they dropped me out when beta came. i like they game, but i dont want to pay for the 8 months of beta that they never gave me. and i dont want to do FTP becvause it doesnt have all content, and i think it will destory my alpha version of the game, which is all i have to prove i have the alpha version

It´s not possible that you were dropped out. Rather, your invitation e-mail for beta was in your spam folder, so you never found it. And anyway, your reasoning is pretty pointless if you ask me, as you are harming yourself more than LEGO. After all, you are not paying for beta, you are paying for the game now, which is much better than the alpha version, believe me, and anyway, I think nothing really qualifies against at least a try of the FTP version. ;) ~Gata. ;)
so your saying that even though ever other email about lego universe is in my regular folder, only 1 goes in the spam? and even when i checked the spam every day and told my parents to check the spam every day? i dont think so
Sorry, I did not know you checked the spam folder every day. I really don´t know what could be the issue then.

I dont want to pay for a monthly subscription, when i missd out on 8 months of Free playing.and im not entirely sure how i would save LU to a flash drive.

Just drag the game folder into the flash drive folder like you would move any other file or folder. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

the problem is that I'm not entirely sure what i should put in it. Hmmm....... as soon as i can find one of my dads extra flash drives, i might try FTP.but this doesnt mean im not still dissapointed at lego.

Just drag the game folder into the flash drive folder like you would move any other file or folder. ;) ~Gata. ;)
Wouldn't it be safer to install it straight onto the Flash Drive though, because if it has any resource files that are directed to a certain location may lose the destination file/folder (I don't know what LEGO Universe uses as a resource file though, so I'm not sure). It's usually a better idea to go that route, but I'm not sure with LEGO Universe. It also will probably require a large-size flash drive by the way. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Hm. Evergreen theme, light, less serious tone. I see a Castle/Kingdoms world in our future (pretty sure it was already confirmed, but it's nice to hear straight from the designers). Honestly, it almost has to be Castle. What else could it be? Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Honestly, it almost has to be Castle. What else could it be? Kalhiki

Well, they could throw in some older Castle theme twists like Dark Forest and Wolf Pack. :DI'd love that actually.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I would think it might be Castle, but I don't know if it qualifies as an evergreen theme anymore. But by that logic, the only possibility is City (unless it's Star Wars, but let's hope not...) So... yeah, probably Castle. :P I'm exited by the promise of a less serious tone- it seems like the developers are listening to us!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Save the old version to a flash drive and move on to the new. Download FTP and then buy a month of full game after you have done the FTP content. By then you will know what you are missing, or are willing to miss.
*Cough* That's illegal *Cough*
830px-Epguide407.jpg

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

Rather than a Castle world, I expect a Kingdoms world as that would promote the currently running theme nicely. I am very glad to hear about that evergreen zone, and a LEGO MMO is not a LEGO MMO without a classic world with castles and knights. Although a city is still missing. I hope that if they release a city, it will be Nexus City as a futuristic city like the tower. But I am thinking that perhaps they don´t want to add such a world because it could compete with the upcoming LEGO City Stories videogame.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

i thought that avant gardens was the castle theme. in alpha, everone had pike helmets xD

It´s still full of Sentinel knights, but you can´t really consider it a knight-themed world, as there is also the monument which is Assembly-themed.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Save the old version to a flash drive and move on to the new. Download FTP and then buy a month of full game after you have done the FTP content. By then you will know what you are missing, or are willing to miss.
*Cough* That's illegal *Cough*
Actually, no, it isn't, LEGO specifically says you can copy the game for "back-up and archival purposes" in the EULA.

i thought that avant gardens was the castle theme. in alpha, everone had pike helmets xD

It´s still full of Sentinel knights, but you can´t really consider it a knight-themed world, as there is also the monument which is Assembly-themed. ~Gata. ;)
well I havent seen it in over a year, but i dont remember the monument being assembly themed

It´s still full of Sentinel knights, but you can´t really consider it a knight-themed world, as there is also the monument which is Assembly-themed. ~Gata. ;)
well I havent seen it in over a year, but i dont remember the monument being assembly themed
Well, the construction surveyor is from Assembly. :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Do you think we'll ever get a race track/world for that racing area seen in the trailer? I think it'd be pretty cool if done right. Kalhiki

Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

Do you think we'll ever get a race track/world for that racing area seen in the trailer? I think it'd be pretty cool if done right. Kalhiki

I believe that´s supposed to be Nexus City. Maybe they will release both a world and a racing are located there, which would rock. :rolleyes:~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Castle or City, for sure. More likely Castle.

When I read it, I more thought of a Nimbus Park-type world, but Castle or City sounds good.

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

Well... Not really a whole lot to explain if you already know about the level system. Of course, I could go into an in-depth explanation of how it works, but I'd rather not. Long story short: LU Points were given an actual purpose with leveling.. There are certain check-points (if that's the right word) that once reached cause you to level-up. Now, levels in LU only provide slight perks, if any. For example, the level cap is 45, and when you reach it you start rebuilding with 8 Life and 20 Imagination (as opposed to 4 and 6, respectively). However, most of the rewards are clothes or accessories. So, in short, leveling is simply something LEGO is using to get people to play more often and for longer periods of time. Hope that helped. Edit: Fixed a typo... I hate those things...

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

Had a hard time finding this topic again :P. But anyways, hello Explorers! I built a property for the Spooky Building competition, what do you think of it?[http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/displaycreation.aspx?id=c3ece24b-0d38-4d87-8bbc-9d9865998a89&challengeid=8dd9b8ab-3468-46a1-8003-56d333b3b823] And I could care less about leveling, as I don't care if I'm a lower level then 45. It's just some of the achievements I need are crazy time wasters, when I could be playing something else and having more fun. But I've been working on building and playing Halo Reach [Also I just got Halo 3 ODST, but back to the topic!]. I still am mad about them releasing Spider Queen first, not Spider Boss first.. 'Nuff said.

the problem is that I'm not entirely sure what i should put in it. Hmmm....... as soon as i can find one of my dads extra flash drives, i might try FTP.but this doesnt mean im not still dissapointed at lego.

Did you write to them and ask?

When I shut my mouth & turn to walk away, it doesn’t mean you’ve won; it simply means you aren't worth any more of my time ...

Had a hard time finding this topic again :P. But anyways, hello Explorers! I built a property for the Spooky Building competition, what do you think of it?[http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/displaycreation.aspx?id=c3ece24b-0d38-4d87-8bbc-9d9865998a89&challengeid=8dd9b8ab-3468-46a1-8003-56d333b3b823] And I could care less about leveling, as I don't care if I'm a lower level then 45. It's just some of the achievements I need are crazy time wasters, when I could be playing something else and having more fun. But I've been working on building and playing Halo Reach [Also I just got Halo 3 ODST, but back to the topic!]. I still am mad about them releasing Spider Queen first, not Spider Boss first.. 'Nuff said.

I would tell you that I like it if you didn´t cheat by putting it in the 12 and under category even though your profile on BZPower states you are 14.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

But alas, he could be 12 or under because he put his age (on bzpower )higher than his actual age, for various reasons

But alas, he could be 12 or under because he put his age (on bzpower )higher than his actual age, for various reasons

True, but why, I ask? Either way, he is cheating in one of both places.Or perhaps he put it in the 12 and under category because, as the description says, his brother built it with him. But won´t LEGO check the LEGO ID´s registered age before handing out prizes?~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

welll what if his lego id's age is the same as his real age, and his bzpower age was higher so that he could talk to greg, due to the new 13+ rule

Edited by bulik

welll what if his lego id's age is the same as his real age, and his bzpower age was higher so that he could talk to greg, due to the new 13+ rule

Hmm, true. Of course NealyBealy can do what he wants. I just hope he won´t be mad should he be disqualified because his LEGO ID age does not match the category he submitted the property in.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Okay, the thing is, I am 14. I did not build the property, my brother and I did. I have been using his account since Beta, as my account [Nealybealy] was not invited for Beta. Ever since day 1 of Beta, I have shared an account with him. For this competition, we built a property together. Not just me, he helped a lot. My brother is younger then me [He falls into that age category]. So if you're wondering why, that is why. The account is his, making it his age. I would lie if it was built by a 13+ person, as it wasn't.

Oh, so the account is his? Frankly, I could have come up with that. I mean, I have over ten years of experience of sharing practically all accounts with my brother and I have been playing and building on LU with him since the very start.Good luck for the contest then. No hard feelings? :) ~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Oh, so the account is his? Frankly, I could have come up with that. I mean, I have over ten years of experience of sharing practically all accounts with my brother and I have been playing and building on LU with him since the very start. Good luck for the contest then. No hard feelings? :) ~Gata. ;)

No hard feelings! Some people did have a hard time figuring it out. And yeah, me and my brother have shared an account for a while. My account, Nealybealy, is only for the message boards. Secretsmiley, my brother's account, is for LEGO Universe, as he was picked for Beta testing.

Does anybody know how to get the backpack flag inside the ice dojo in the ninjago world?

Not sure which one you're talking about. Some of the flags in the Dojos require teamwork. I still haven't gotten them all. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!