WELCOME TOintronew.pngTHE OFFICIAL LEGO UNIVERSE TOPICluicon.png WHAT WAS LEGO UNIVERSE?LEGO Universe was a Massively-Multiplayer Online Game (MMO or MMOG) running from October 26th, 2010 to January 30th, 2012. An MMOG means that you play the game at the same time with many other players and interact, talk, explore, race and fight with them.luicon.png WHAT WAS LEGO UNIVERSE ABOUT?The evil Maelstrom was attacking LEGO Universe and threatening imagination and only the Nexus Force could hold it back. Players could join the Nexus Force to answer the call and save imagination.luicon.png WHAT CAN I USE THIS TOPIC FOR?Use this topic to discuss anything related to LEGO Universe! Discuss the old days, meet fellow former LEGO Universe players and all you want!luicon.png WHO ON BZPOWER PLAYED LEGO UNIVERSE?Click HERE for a list of the BZPower members who played LEGO Universe, what their minifigures' names were and what universe they played on. Send a PM to Gatanui to be added to the list! Please do not forget to state if you were a free-to-play or paying member, the server you played in, which factions your minifigures belonged to and also which your main minifigure was.luicon.png INFORMATION LINKS:readmoregame.pngreadmorestory.png readmorefactions.png readmoreworlds.pngreadmoresafety.png readmoresubscription.pngwww.LEGOUniverse.comBZPower members playing LEGO UniverseOld version of The Official LEGO Universe Topic(NOTE: Logging in on the old forums will log you out of these forums in the process)NOTE: Please do not reply to this post. If you want to add something to the topic, use the Add Reply button instead.

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 2 months later...

(sorry if I'm reviving this... at least people will see it.) Well, not much happened during the BZP downtime to LU. But this first post is wonderful... Anyway, I did quite a lot of stuff and also I appear to be the highest level already despite not really doing much. Level 45.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

(sorry if I'm reviving this... at least people will see it.) Well, not much happened during the BZP downtime to LU. But this first post is wonderful... Anyway, I did quite a lot of stuff and also I appear to be the highest level already despite not really doing much. Level 45.

Official topics are immune to death and revival. ;)Thanks. :) I wanted it to be informative yet clear for new members to join in the discussion. The old topic was extremely outdated.I am level 45 as well. Currently, I am mostly fighting against Frakjaw, hoping to find some rares. So far I have got full Murasaki, full Kai DX, Jay DX shirt, Zane DX shirt and Cole DX pants.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Its hard to believe that we couldn't even build Nexus Tower yet when BZP went down... so much has happened since then. Now that I've reached level 45 and given up on trying to get DX gear, I've gone to start work on my FV property. I'm really excited about it, it's an interactive property based around the Alpha Team theme in which you have to reach the top of Ogel's tower and prevent him from launching his Boggle Rocket, kind of like in the Alpha Team PC game. Architecturally it's nothing special, but I'm trying to make it really unique in how it interacts with the player. I haven't really checked to see if something like this has been done before though, so it may be completely unoriginal. :P

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

LEGO Universe, in my opinion is a great game. It meets up to my expectations, and really says what LEGO is all about—creativity, imagination, and discovery. I enjoy playing it,but haven't gotten on in about a month, but will soon. I don't have a payed account yet, therefore my User Name is "ZenAeroStorm". I will certainly name my character Meiko when I get a payed subscription.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Oh, and before I forget (I actually already did, but I just remembered :P)... Sentinel Tower is open. Rather, it's been open since June. I'm just trying to make sure that all of the BZP people I told about it before the Forum Downtime are aware that I did, in fact, complete it. :D Anyway, I'd say that LU is rather average, but the contest prizes are fantastic. I'm actually starting to think that I play it for the contests. :P

Lacertus

Another cool feature is the Nexus HQ. It allows yo to view any member and what they are equipped with. It also lists their stats and factions. Here it is, but the link isn't working currently. Is anybody else having this problem?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Oh, and before I forget (I actually already did, but I just remembered :P)... Sentinel Tower is open. Rather, it's been open since June. I'm just trying to make sure that all of the BZP people I told about it before the Forum Downtime are aware that I did, in fact, complete it. :D Anyway, I'd say that LU is rather average, but the contest prizes are fantastic. I'm actually starting to think that I play it for the contests. :P

I have already checked out Sentinel Tower and looked at the little statue of mine (:D), and I must say, you did a very good job with your property! :)The contest prizes are indeed amazing. In fact, I have got an almost complete collection of Alien Conquest sets from LU. :P

Another cool feature is the Nexus HQ. It allows yo to view any member and what they are equipped with. It also lists their stats and factions. Here it is, but the link isn't working currently. Is anybody else having this problem?

The Nexus HQ works for all web browsers but Firefox, for some reason. I guess it´s a matter of a cookie script that is incompatible with Firefox for whatever reason.

Yay new Lego Universe Topic! Hi everyone! I wonder what the Fire Temple will be like..

I have the theory and hope that the Fire Temple will be a fighting instance you would access from the Ninjago Monastery. Frankly, I can´t imagine another entire world full of Ninjago or ninjas. I think we need the Kingdoms world to compensate sooon. :P Not that I don´t like Ninjago or ninjas, but you might as well call it LEGO Ninja: The Videogame if a third ninja-themed world was added (not to count the Ninjago area in Crux Prime). :P And frankly, two entire worlds plus a small zone full of Ninjago would too much, in relation to a total of ten worlds there would be.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Agreed with Gatanui about the Ninjago world thing. I also hope and think the Fire Temple is a 4-player BoNS-style instance, with Garmadon at the end. 29 rounds.

Unrelated: Completed the Bat Lord + Jester sets over the downtime. Bat Lord definitely beats a good few faction sets.

Just because I couldn't really ask over the downtime:

What do we think of the kits added in August? (Like Adventurer, Space Ranger, Shinobi and Inventor)

I've only tried out Adventurer and Space Ranger. The two are opposites in my opinion. One is completely useless (Adventurer) and the other is very useful.

Well I finally got to play LEGO Universe via F2P. My minifig's name is ZeroPrimeQuasar. I'm trying to reach Level 15 today. I'm that a Mac laptop I'm getting in December will support LEGO Universe. If it does, I will buy a membership. I currently play on my parent's computer, and I don't get to play on it very often.

The Nexus HQ works for all web browsers but Firefox, for some reason. I guess it´s a matter of a cookie script that is incompatible with Firefox for whatever reason. ~Gata. ;)
According to my epic beta browser (Firefox 10.0a1. Firefox 7 just got released. :P), It's because my version of Flash is incompatible. I just updated to an alpha version of Flash (why, I don't know.), so that's one cause. Another is because it is coded with Firefox 5 in mind. LEGO needs to get into HTML5. It also isn't working in Opera Next 12.00, but that's a different story.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Agreed with Gatanui about the Ninjago world thing. I also hope and think the Fire Temple is a 4-player BoNS-style instance, with Garmadon at the end. 29 rounds.

Unrelated: Completed the Bat Lord + Jester sets over the downtime. Bat Lord definitely beats a good few faction sets.

Just because I couldn't really ask over the downtime:

What do we think of the kits added in August? (Like Adventurer, Space Ranger, Shinobi and Inventor)

I've only tried out Adventurer and Space Ranger. The two are opposites in my opinion. One is completely useless (Adventurer) and the other is very useful.

That would be an interesting idea for an instance, and one that would be quite cool. Also imagine a fight against a whole bunch of Lord Garmadon shadows like in the movie, that would be awesome! :DI have only tried the Adventurer so far. I like how it looks, but the Space Ranger is definitely best.

The Nexus HQ works for all web browsers but Firefox, for some reason. I guess it´s a matter of a cookie script that is incompatible with Firefox for whatever reason. ~Gata. ;)
According to my epic beta browser (Firefox 10.0a1. Firefox 7 just got released. :P), It's because my version of Flash is incompatible. I just updated to an alpha version of Flash (why, I don't know.), so that's one cause. Another is because it is coded with Firefox 5 in mind. LEGO needs to get into HTML5. It also isn't working in Opera Next 12.00, but that's a different story.
That´s weird. The Nexus HQ does not have a single Flash element after all. :???: And LEGO has got into modern website standards already by upgrading their front and shop pages.How does Firefox 10 look like, by the way? :PI have just updated the list with Meiko, ckmc, Brikman and Mythrun. ckmc, please tell me your faction and if you have other minifigs (and their factions). Please let me know about any mistakes. ;)~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

So, the free to play released while BZP was offline...And I'm still unable to play. xD It's really funny at this point, since I just keep getting locked out of playing it for some reason or another, due to fail graphics cards. I even tried a computer that wasn't mine, and had an Nvidia card... Seems it was still too outdated. =P

That´s weird. The Nexus HQ does not have a single Flash element after all. :???: And LEGO has got into modern website standards already by upgrading their front and shop pages. How does Firefox 10 look like, by the way? :P I have just updated the list with Meiko, ckmc, Brikman and Mythrun. ckmc, please tell me your faction and if you have other minifigs (and their factions). Please let me know about any mistakes. ;) ~Gata. ;)
Here is a shot of Firefox 10. Just check my folder for HS01 in my Majhost gallery—it's full of them. The Flash error isn't in the Nexus HQ, it's in a component of the page, somewhere. o.O Also, I'm not in a faction yet. :P I'm too new at it. I'm level 6 on Free to Play, so haven't done much yet. I'm still in Avant Gardens trying to complete as many missions as possible there, and get everything I can.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

^ Could the flash be part of one of the headers or something? I know the main LU pages use flash a lot, for stuff like the header with all the links and such... I dunno. I could check on my 3DS, but I'm not sure if it'd give a proper reading.

Free to play is pretty cool. It really got me sucked into the game. If it wasn't ten dollars a month, I'd buy it. But it's cool to be able to play avant gardens again (after beta testing). I am currently at level 16 on free-to-play, and still can't survive for three minutes on the avant gardens survival game.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

^ Could the flash be part of one of the headers or something? I know the main LU pages use flash a lot, for stuff like the header with all the links and such... I dunno. I could check on my 3DS, but I'm not sure if it'd give a proper reading.

A 3DS wouldn't help. The thing about the headers is what I was thinking of, but it would seem that if that were the case, it would be that way on all of the pages of the LEGO Universe sites. The only thing I can think of if this would be the case is if there is something in one of the codes that keeps Nexus HQ from working, whether it be a coding error, or a slight contradiction.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Hmm. Weird, then. I was suggesting my 3DS, because it can't display Flash at all, but you've got a point... If it won't work for you with that, it likely wouldn't for me. =P Maybe I should just try going there normally...

I love LU, and i usually play all the time. My main fig is BIONICLEMasterSapphire, level 42 and pretty much full Rank 3 in all Assembly specialties, with both Valiants. I haven't been playing much recently, and my subscription runs out on my Birthday. Since i'm asking for a PlayStation 3 AND a Technic Unimog U-400 for Birthday and/or Christmas, i might be stuck without LU for a while.

Gatanui, you spelled my main character's name slightly incorrectly. He's named "ZenAeroStorm". ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Towards the beginning of the downtime, I was fortunate enough to be able to go to Legoland California for a First Lego League tournament. Luckily we had plenty of spare time and I got to explore the whole park. :D The Lego Club House had recently been completely rebuilt into a LU demo area, so I took some pictures to share: Faction Leaders Mosaic(Featuring Vander Darkflame, Duke Exiter, and Hail Storm. At least they got Overbuild's name right. :P)HaelExeter and VandaOverbuildEntranceFake Delivery Truck It's too bad they got rid of whatever was in there before, but at least I got a good laugh at the misspellings. :P

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Herockmc(Main) - SentinelHeroofTime - AssemblyTakuatheChronicler - Venture LeagueLordTeridax - Paradox Isn't it good to know that someone from BZPower gets to play as TakuatheChronicler? :P Is it a good thing that I knew that was LEGOLand CA just by seeing the truck? I went back and read what you said later, but I recognized the truck. :lol:

Lacertus

I got to see the statues, as well. they're pretty cool, and well made. I'm still on Lego Universe, but I've been so busy (and my computer is so slow in loading it) That I haven't played much. I'm only level 30-something. I still like it, though. Gatanui, if you still need my info: Member name: Jalina T.T.'Fig name: Jalina Let me know if you need anything else... Edited by Jalina T.T.

Defy Expectations

Just reached Level 15. Nice to finally use all that Level 15 stuff that was building up in my backpack. Now I feel next to invincible in Avant Gardens. Though I'd probably killed destroyed anywhere else.

Heh, those LEGOLAND employees aren't very good spellers, are they? Anyway. How long do we think we'll have to wait until the next update? My bet? 3 months. As per usual. They really need to speed content up. Also, I've grown slightly more tolerant of the inclusion of Ninjago in LU. Because Ninjago (apparently) sells well, they decided to put it in the game. LEGO probably expects people to buy LU as a result. Sound correct? The two promote each other, pretty much.

Edited by Impulse

I rofl'd at those misspellings. Vander? Really? :lol: My characters are:(Overbuild)TheFlyingCabbage (Main)- SentinelSuperSoggyWaffle - VentureSpectralFlowingAvenger - ParadoxStarbolt - Assembly (Storm)Tencats (Main)- Assembly

Information added, thanks.

Gatanui, if you still need my info: Member name: Jalina T.T.'Fig name: Jalina Let me know if you need anything else...

Actually, it would be great if you could tell me your minifig faction as well. ;)

Heh, those LEGOLAND employees aren't very good spellers, are they? Anyway. How long do we think we'll have to wait until the next update? My bet? 3 months. As per usual. They really need to speed content up. Also, I've grown slightly more tolerant of the inclusion of Ninjago in LU. Because Ninjago (apparently) sells well, they decided to put it in the game. LEGO probably expects people to buy LU as a result. Sound correct? The two promote each other, pretty much.

Three months? As usual? Actually, updates are released about every month and half, so we can probably expect the next update for early November, which is the announced date for Frostburgh, too.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Speaking of Frostburgh, I've heard about the Jolly Beard and was wondering if it was a rare or an achievement item, or what. I have an outfit I'm working on that needs a beard. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Speaking of Frostburgh, I've heard about the Jolly Beard and was wondering if it was a rare or an achievement item, or what. I have an outfit I'm working on that needs a beard. Kalhiki

The Jolly Beard was a rare random drop from Frostburgh which should be one of the rarest items of the game now that you cannot obtain it anymore. I would not buy it from anyone, though, I am sure you will have the chance to get it again once Frostburgh returns.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

The Jolly Beard was a rare random drop from Frostburgh which should be one of the rarest items of the game now that you cannot obtain it anymore. I would not buy it from anyone, though, I am sure you will have the chance to get it again once Frostburgh returns. ~Gata. ;)
What Gata said. :P Anyway, all I had to do to get mine was break everything in Frostburgh for a few days. Not very hard to get. :lol:

Lacertus

Gatanui, if you still need my info: Member name: Jalina T.T.'Fig name: Jalina Let me know if you need anything else...

Actually, it would be great if you could tell me your minifig faction as well. ;)
Not a problem! :) I'm in Venture. And no, I don't have any of the fancy extra-powerful equipment... Like I said, I haven't gotten to play much...

Defy Expectations

Alrighty, everybody. I've had this project to record all the music from Lego Universe. As of now, I have all the songs from the game, and finally have put them up for download. I may create a separate topic for this, but I want to test it out in the official topic first in case there's a few kinks I need to work out (I haven't used Mediafire before, so I don't know if this'll work entirely).Just click the link and that'll lead you to the soundtrack. The songs are out of order, but they're titled, so hopefully you'll be able to find what you're looking for. http://www.mediafire.../?hc7malf2gkrky Enjoy. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)